Summer Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Whaddaya think?

Female
63 posts

crazydazy0 • 13 May 2014 at 5:48 PM

So, this is a cute and epic creature I just came up with. If you have suggestions about changing the name, I'd be happy to listen.It's called the Hulae!

http://crazydazy0.deviantart.com/art/Hulae-452865245

Only the picture is by me, and I thought of the creature.
The creature descriptions are not by me.

About the egg:

Hulae eggs only appear in warm and humid climates, and are found more frequently in the summer. They seem to always sway back and forth, shaking their grass skirts. For this reason, be careful while handling them; they might fall! By @sarahsaurus

About the creature:

During the summer solstice Hulae travel all across Ark to the beach. Although the SAR Center do not understand why, they have speculated that the Hulae perform a ritual where they honor the sun, moon, and sea. Some people believe that Hulae do this to ask for never ending summer. Nobody has seen exactly what they do in their ceremony. By @spiritkoi

More about the creature:

The Hulae are expert craftsmen when it comes to creating things from local flora. Tourists flock to the beaches to watch groups of these creatures weave flowers together into crowns, necklaces, bracelets, and much more. The most mysterious thing about these creations, is that the flowers will never wilt or seem to age once weaved into a Hulae's creation. By @vampire666

I don't know about the evolution stages, so feel free to suggest! I will base it on feeds. And add comments, too! I love hearing other users' ideas (even if they are negative...)!

Pings appreciated!
😸

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 May 2014 at 5:49 PM

@crazydazy0 Yay! ^^ Hope it gets made.

Female
2,639 posts

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 14 May 2014 at 10:45 AM

@crazydazy0

Love it!
It is so colorful and summer-y 😃
Great design and wonderful art ❤️

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 May 2014 at 9:34 PM

@crazydazy0
For evolution I think:
1st stage takes 1000 feeds
2nd stage takes 1500 feeds
3rd takes 1700 feeds
How about it? 😊

Female
63 posts

crazydazy0 • 21 May 2014 at 4:30 PM

@sarahsaurus
Hmm... Maybe.

Pings!
@cutiecupcake
@sparklefox
@passmeby
@puffleduck

😃

Female
562 posts

awkolicious • 22 May 2014 at 8:52 PM

@crazydazy

I like the pet x3 It's mystical and that's a hotshot for me x3 I hope that this happens in the future ^^ or the present. I have no hate and now I will go back to my hiding place X3

Female
63 posts

crazydazy0 • 27 May 2014 at 4:47 PM

Pings... Hope ya don't mind, staff!

@ian
@orderedchaos
@zero_chaos
@status
@real

Deleted • 27 May 2014 at 4:49 PM

@crazydazy0 Cute. 😊

Female
3 posts

tomboy_next_door • 28 May 2014 at 5:53 PM

wow!!! such a cute idea!! love it, @crazydazy0!