Item Trades Center Bug/Ideas Topic

in Problems & Bugs

Deleted • 26 December 2014 at 3:47 AM

@zaC

1st lot. I offered the lot, then I received the notification that the user closed his lot and didn't accept any offers. No EC, only 6 travels.

2nd lot. I offered the lot. Later the lot was closed, and I didn't receive any notification. I suppose, it was expired. No EC, only 13 travels & 2 toys.

Female
133 posts

vos • 18 January 2015 at 12:14 AM

@Ian

Hi! 😊

I have 2 x Purple Bubbles travels in my inventory which are labelled in trading but they are neither in an offer nor trade. They are stuck. I can't use them or discard them or do anything with them.

Hope you can help unlock them.

Ty for your attention.

Gender Questioning
2,276 posts

univea • 21 January 2015 at 4:15 PM

@Ian
@vos
I'm having the same problem. I submitted a ticket a few minutes ago, I hope this gets fixed. 😊

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 21 January 2015 at 5:53 PM

@nayotrie @univea @vos

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is persisting for you.

At the moment, we're digging through this bug and are trying to figure it out if items aren't being "unlocked" after:

1. Withdrawing your offer
2. The system auto-closes the lot
3. A user rejects your offer
4. A user accepts another offer, which means yours is the losing offer

Until we uncover more about this bug, these items will remain locked in your Inventory. If you can provide further details about *what you did with your items* and *what event occurred before your items remained locked* (i.e. my offer was rejected, but my items were still locked despite being rejected), PLEASE post here!

This bug is proving very difficult to find.

Female
133 posts

vos • 21 January 2015 at 6:00 PM

@Ian
I think I cancelled my trade otherwise I withdrew my offer.

I use mostly Chrome - sometimes FF. I have windows 8.

Ty for sleuthing after this elusive bug.

Gender Questioning
2,276 posts

univea • 22 January 2015 at 5:47 AM

@Ian
I tried having someone reject my offer, and the item wasn't locked, if that helps. It wasn't locked when I withdrew my offer, either. I created a trade, had someone offer on it (they offered EC), and cancelled it and my item was still fine.

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 22 January 2015 at 2:25 PM

@univea @vos

Thanks for this additional information. We're still investigating!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 21 March 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi there ! I have a problem with an item trade ! When I looked in my inventory I saw that two of my travels are trading. When I went in the item trades I didn't find the trade I have offered on . I didn't find my offer. How can I withdraw ? I want to get my travels back !

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 19 March 2016 at 8:46 AM

I tried to get into the newest 15 trades in the itc but it said there was a database error :/ I also tried refershing a bunch of times as it told me to do ☚ī¸ It said exactly:

"Something went wrong

We've encountered a database error. Try refreshing this page.
If the problem persists after refresh, please Contact Us."

Deleted • 19 March 2016 at 10:38 AM

Yes, that's been happening to me too! It's been that way from at least yesterday.

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 19 March 2016 at 2:12 PM

@mlpnko159 @kas

Hi there! The Newest Trades page on the Items Trade Center is now working again. Sorry about that!

@loumina28

There are 6 items in your Inventory that are locked from trading. These 6 items are located in the item trade lot here:

http://eggcave.com/itemtrades

To free up those items, take them down from trading. Click "Cancel" on the item lots. Once this has been done, the items will be free for any use.

Female
25 posts

veryna • 19 March 2016 at 2:13 PM

@mlpnko159 @kas Same issue here, I can access other Item Trade stuff but not 15 Newest :c

EDIT: Ninja'd, thanks @ian xD

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 19 March 2016 at 4:14 PM

@Ian ok! Thank you for letting me know!