in Problems & Bugs

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 8 September 2014 at 7:39 AM

@fakeworld

Yes, this would be a very helpful implementation. 😊

102 posts

mishababy • 8 September 2014 at 3:52 PM

Question: Can magical cash shop items like the Essence of Litsdnats and Resurrection Stone be traded with this new system?

1,247 posts

Zac • 8 September 2014 at 4:15 PM

@mishababy Not at this time, but we are looking into solutions for this.

102 posts

mishababy • 8 September 2014 at 4:21 PM

Ochay, thank you. It would be awesome if that were possibly at some point. ❤ī¸

3,399 posts

bun • 8 September 2014 at 9:38 PM

@ian
1. Would it be possible to be able to select items from your strongroom when creating a trade?

It'd be very helpful, so I don't have to move items from my strongroom to my inventory to make trades with them, and so the items don't take up the 50 item limit in inventories.

2. Could you put a item trade center button on userlookups? (Like the image link to the creature trade center, auctions, topics, etc.)

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 8 September 2014 at 9:54 PM

Yes I believe having some sort of button on userlookups would be very great for an addition. Since we have the trades, posts, topics, and everything else...why not the items trading center as well?

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 9 September 2014 at 2:14 PM

@_black3333_ @jazzyleia

No. Items that are contained within your Strongroom are not considered to be "active" or "useable" items. Strongrooms are for storage, not active transactions like trading.

YES! We have placed the Item Trades icon on user profiles. You can now view a person's open item lots.

3,399 posts

bun • 9 September 2014 at 2:33 PM

@Ian
Ah, alright.

Would it be possible to center the icons? xD
(Ahaha my OCD I'm probably being too picky)

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 9 September 2014 at 3:11 PM

@_black3333_ Or maybe they are adding other things. 😋

3,399 posts

bun • 10 September 2014 at 12:57 PM

@spiritkoi
True 😋

@Ian
Oh

Could you also add a button link on the user post profile? o3o

As in the bottom of this part : http://i.imgur.com/CoVIUIH.png
Just like the trade button link that's already there.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 10 September 2014 at 1:02 PM

@_black3333_

Good catch! Added a link to item trades in forum posts as well.

3,399 posts

bun • 10 September 2014 at 1:02 PM

@Ian
Thanks. c:

542 posts

mellyottl • 10 September 2014 at 6:48 PM

[Kind of feels odd that creatures were basically just items to trade, then actual items appeared and only now we can trade them too. Like now we just figured out we can tie stuff to creatures and we can deliver instead of just sending creatures back and forth.

It's a fun mental image.]

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 13 September 2014 at 6:34 AM

@Ian

BUG:
I'm trying to get some 'How To Train Your (... now something from my cove if there is any books for creats from my cove, I can't find any)' and since I want them badly, I went to item trade centar, search trade wrote 'How To Train Your' and I searched. There were two pages. Nothing interesting on first one, and then when I wanted to check other one, there were 'Sorry! There are were no trades for this criteria.' and it put instead 'How To Train Your' it auto. changed to 'HowToTrainYour' (I'm talking now about the search tab for item trade center when I clicked to view second page)...

I would like this to fix if possible! 😊
Thank you in advance ❤ī¸

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 15 September 2014 at 1:24 PM

@puppymaks
I'm having the same problem ☚ī¸

@Ian can you and your devs work your magic and fix this for us? 😃

Female
48 posts

destinyrose • 15 September 2014 at 9:34 PM

Idk if anyone else has noticed the but the search things broken when I go to click next page it just says nothings there 0.0

3,399 posts

bun • 16 September 2014 at 12:59 PM

@Ian
One more icon owo

When mailing, is it possible to add the item trade center icon under your profile pic? Right next to the creature trade center icon? x3

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 16 September 2014 at 4:25 PM

@puppymaks @promise @destinyrose

fixed!

@_black3333_

added!

3,399 posts

bun • 16 September 2014 at 8:15 PM

@Ian
Thanks! c:

Female
48 posts

destinyrose • 16 September 2014 at 8:37 PM

@Ian

Thank you 😸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 17 September 2014 at 4:22 AM

@Ian
Thank you Ian, I could finally visit all of the pages ❤ī¸ I have nothing more to bug or idea, everything works perfectly normal now!

102 posts

mishababy • 26 September 2014 at 3:16 AM

Any updates on the possibility of adding cash shop magical items to the list of things that can be traded? ❤ī¸

Female
2,394 posts

ida92 • 8 October 2014 at 1:40 PM

@Ian I have an idea that can make some things easier. How about improving the ITC search engine and adding an option "searching by item type". For example search for travels, toys, books. I often search for travels but I rarely know the name of a travel I'm searching for and I would love an option "view all travels/book/tooys/etc. that are UFA".

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 19 October 2014 at 6:25 PM

I love this, but i think instead of the newest 15, it should be different pages of all the trades...

Deleted • 27 October 2014 at 1:15 PM

@Ian
I offered the lot, it's owner accepted another offer. But my offer (6 Autumn Skies travels) got stuck in my Inventory with "trading" mark. =/

Deleted • 27 November 2014 at 10:55 PM

@Ian In my inventory there are 5 of How to Train Your Crystar, 3 of How to Train Your Canige, and a How to Train Your Crishorse. It says they're being traded, so I can't do anything with them, but they're not in one of my trades or in any offers. Is this a bug?

Deleted • 28 November 2014 at 11:24 AM

@Ian
+ 15 stuck items on my @nayotrie_ls account. =/

Deleted • 17 December 2014 at 3:47 PM

@zaC This happened to me as well, items being stuck in my inventory saying they're in trades when they're not. 😋 There's 9 of them.

1,247 posts

Zac • 25 December 2014 at 11:53 PM

@nayotrie @real

Thanks for the reports -- looking into this bug now. Is there anything else you remember about the bugged lots?

For example:
Were you the owner or the offering user on the lot?
Was your offer accept/rejected or another offer accepted?
Was there EC involved in your offer?
Did you still receive the notification of the trade action correctly?

Anything you provide can help narrow down what's causing this glitch. 😊

Deleted • 25 December 2014 at 11:58 PM

@zaC I was offering on the lot, my offer was accepted, I don't believe there was any EC involved, and I received the notification that the trade went through. 😋