•Quitting•

in User Contests & Giveaways

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 6 September 2014 at 4:08 PM

Well, it seems like that time.
I just don't have time for eggcave anymore.
My friends get first picks! 😊❤️
I don't have time to write a list of which ones I'm keeping, so just post which ones you want, and they'll come you're way.
3 creatures is the MAXIMUM FOR THOSE WHO ARE ->NOT<- MY FRIENDS!
When you are offering a creature for the trade, I would greatly appreciate a Cantik or Sweesh or Mystic.
None @hyperdimensional are for giveaway, but most @aelgnonogonn and @cookiemonster are.

These awesome friends get first pick:
@immortalraven ~ Regga, Heims, Pokemon names
@sylverkitti
@shun-m ~ Terron, Meekin, Kinka, Lissam
@takochu
@momokie ~ Bauble, Ami
@spiritkoi ~ Keras, Neebu
@kodakthewolf
@hoshistardust
@aliney ~ Pami
@jrock
@fjhfjh
@ems
@hellhound
@novrain62

Thank you for being there for me ❤️
I would greatly appreciate it if you were able to keep then alive, and not trade them away.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 6 September 2014 at 4:16 PM

@cookiemonster

I'd be happy to take in your regga 😊

28 posts

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2014 at 4:19 PM

@cookiemonster
D: Nooo :'c Cookie Imma miss you. I can immortalize ones ya need immortalized if ya want so ones you want to keep won't die❤️
I feel bad for asking but can I get the Regga, Heims, names Duckbeak, Heliolisk and Nincada? Love them Pokemon man, so many nice ones I had hard time which. If they're ones ya don't wanna let go I understand c;

Male
468 posts

hippy • 6 September 2014 at 4:19 PM

@cookiemonster

Sad to see a member go, but we understand real life calls. Good luck and best wishes in all your endeavors, my friend.

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 6 September 2014 at 4:29 PM

@cookiemonster

Im so sad to see you go </3 *hug* Youll be remembered fondly!!

I would gladly take in your Bauble and Ami ❤️ I love them~

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 6 September 2014 at 4:37 PM

@cookiemonster You're leaving!? D: Noooo... :'( I'll try to feed the ones who stay everyday. I hate myself for asking something of yours since you're leaving but if you have a spare Keras or Neebu after everyone on the list picks I will never trade it. Hope you have much luck in RL.

I'll ping some more of the people on the list.

@aliney
@jrock
@fjhfjh
@ems

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 6 September 2014 at 4:38 PM

@cookiemonster on the @aelgnonogonn account, I would like 3 torgets and 2 lottys if possible.

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 6 September 2014 at 4:38 PM

@plague
Sorry, he's going to immortalraven! ☹️ Like anything else?

@hippy
Thank you!❤️

@immortalraven
I'm gonna miss you too! :'( I'll come back on once about every 2 weeks - 1 month. And when I come on, we'll talk! 😉 Of course you can have those, and more if you want! 😸 Most of my my creatures with Pokemon names died, so I'll get those names on creatures in a bit. 😊 go ahead and choose more if you like them 😉

@momokie
Thank you!❤️ Of course you can have them! 😸

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2014 at 4:44 PM

@cookiemonster
Yay, at least we can still talk 😊 So many people I talk to have been quitting or on long hiatus ;-; It's getting lonely o-o And really? o3o Well any with Pokemon names would be great especially Delphox, omg I didn't see that one before one of my favorite Pokemon /is a nerd and proud of it xD/ and maybe the name Prettier c:
So do ya want me ta immortalize any? c:

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 6 September 2014 at 4:55 PM

@immortalraven
Of course! 😸 It would be awesome if you could immortalize my Mystics and Cantik

@spiritkoi
OMG I didn't put you on the list?! *adds* I'm so sorry! So, what would you like? ^^' That would be amazing, thank you so much!❤️

@appleblizzard
Ok, I'll see if any are left after my friends have picked 😊

@hellhound
@novrain62

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 6 September 2014 at 4:57 PM

@cookiemonster

No thanks, and I understand 😊 Good luck IRL!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2014 at 4:57 PM

@cookiemonster
Mmk c: Are they all in one cove? That way I can just put the cove up in the site I use ta get lots of views c:

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 6 September 2014 at 5:00 PM

@plague
Sorry again, and thank you!❤️

@immortalraven
Yes, they're all in this cove. 😊

Deleted • 6 September 2014 at 5:01 PM

@cookiemonster
*STARES AT YOUR POST.

YOU.. Y-YOU'RE QUITTING...
WHY. WAIT WHYYY *SOBS
WE RARELY TALK THESE DAYS AND I MISS YOU BUT NAO YOU'RE QUITTING TAT
I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO IN RL THOUGH. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK SISTER ❤️ *HUGS

BUT IF YOU CAN GO ONLINE HERE SOME TIMES, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO MESSAGE MEH 😱 *WAGS TAIL

p.s
I don't know if this is too much but... I'm really interested in your Terron, meekin, a kinka and a lissam O.O (actually the last two are on the wish list of mah friend.. so I thought I can give her a gift. XD)
And yeah, if you need help in immortalizing, I'll do my best to help 😊 ❤️
I love you ❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2014 at 5:02 PM

@cookiemonster
Mmk, I'll put your cove in the site c:

2,688 posts

aliney • 6 September 2014 at 5:03 PM

@cookiemonster
So sad you are leaving ☹️ We didn't get to talk much. I'm glad to be seen on your list ❤️ GOING TO MISS YOU.

Can I adopt your Pami and Parlock?

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 6 September 2014 at 5:11 PM

@immortalraven
Thank you!❤️

@shun-m
Aww thank you!❤️ I love ya too! :'( Of course, I'll come on once about every 2weeks-1month. 😊 ok, I'll reserve those for you! 😸

@aliney
I'm going to miss you too!❤️ yes, for the Pami, but I don't think I have a Parlock... o.o unless I'm confusing it with something else

Deleted • 6 September 2014 at 5:13 PM

@cookiemonster
OMG YUS. DON'T FORGET TO MESSAGE ME OKAY? ❤️ ❤️ TAKE CARE IN RL SIS, DO YOUR BEST! GANBATTE! ❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2014 at 5:13 PM

@cookiemonster
No problem c:
And what about the name Duckbeak? And Prettier? Ya didn't say no to em but didn't list em on the reserved. It's fine if not, just wanted to ask. Duckbeak was the one I was most interested in otherwise I woulda not asked. I can give EC or something if ya rather not do it for free c: Sorry for asking if not :c
I also got some extra of the ones ya rather us offer so I can offer em on the ones reserved c:

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 6 September 2014 at 5:19 PM

@cookiemonster

Set up the lot ❤️ *hugs*

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 6 September 2014 at 5:44 PM

@cookiemonster I'm sorry to see you go! I can keep any creature of yours alive, in case you come back, but othere than that, I don't really like to take other people's precious creatures unless they want me to.

Deleted • 6 September 2014 at 5:45 PM

@cookiemonster No :"( Why do you have to leave? </3 i'm sorry i've been really busy with school but why?</3

Female
330 posts

lovepuppies123 • 6 September 2014 at 5:47 PM

@cookiemonster u are quitting!!! noooooo!!! ☹️ I loved ur creature suggestion remember!! XD IT WAS SO ADORABLE!!! 😃 ❤️❤️ I will miss you cookie! 😸 might ur pami in @aelfnonogonn be UFT? And in this one..ur Keras and kampos? I will pay EC for the matter. Like 80k? 😸 IM MISSING YOU SO BADLY! I don't like when people quit on eggcave! Well good luck in RL cookie! ☹️ ❤️

2,802 posts

elf • 6 September 2014 at 5:49 PM

@cookiemonster
Good luck in RL if you ever come back, we'd appreciate that ^^ ❤️ If they haven't been chosen I'd love the Ami, and the names Misdreavus, Carbink? If any are taken/ or you don't want to trade I also like Goodra, Florges, Flabebe, and Floette

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 6 September 2014 at 5:55 PM

@cookiemonster Aw, thanks! ❤️ ❤️ A Keras and one of the Neebus would be fine. ^^ Don't want to take too much.

2,688 posts

aliney • 6 September 2014 at 6:28 PM

@cookiemonster
ahh yeah i'm sorry i meant Regga!

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 6 September 2014 at 7:28 PM

@cookiemonster
May I adopt the following from you:

Rarrama the Amarra
Tulops the Tuloop
Yepilot the Yeep
Nikeem the Meekin
Invertinut the Invernut

If yes could you please put your user name in the profiles, in case you ever want them back I know which ones they are 😊

Also, if you don't mind I would rather give you an immortal creature just incase you are not around to feed it 😋

Agender
277 posts

arty10 • 6 September 2014 at 10:38 PM

@cookiemonster

I'd take any of the leftovers.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 7 September 2014 at 10:50 AM

@cookiemonster

Hi😊 I'm not a friend but I really would like your Noibat the Zebbit 😊
Also, since I can ask five, in the hope I can have them:
A Feggle, whichever remains 😊