•Quitting•

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,408 posts

ida92 • 7 September 2014 at 11:10 AM

@cookiemonster Hello. I'm not a friend of yours neither, but I would be verry happy to take care of any of your Zebbit, Lissam or Regga. Whichever ones you can give to me will make me happy. 😊

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 7 September 2014 at 11:54 AM

@cookiemonster I'm not really a friend, but it's always a little depressing to see an EggCaver go. ☹️ Good luck in real life.

Is one of the Neebus on your main still UFT? Or a Barthug or Vulpselle? None of those I have and have been looking for.

Female
65 posts

silverwillow12 • 7 September 2014 at 1:41 PM

@cookiemonster I am not a friend either but if no one wants it could I adopt your demga or invernut.Or anything that's left?

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 September 2014 at 1:49 PM

@cookiemonster
Could I have your regga, Zebbit, Ami, and 2 neebu's? If any of those are taken could you just replace them with Irels? Thanks

Female
1,813 posts

windchill • 7 September 2014 at 3:03 PM

@cookiemonster
Seems like all my friends are quitting... :'(
I'll miss you cookie. ☹️

Could I take in a cantik? I can't get one from the cave.

Female
112 posts

miss-princess • 10 September 2014 at 6:57 PM

@cookiemonster

Could I please have 2 torgets and 2 vulpselles. I will take great care of them while you are gone, and you will be greatly missed. I love torgets and vulpselles, so when I get them, the first thing I'll do is immortalize them in your honor. 😊

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 10 September 2014 at 7:42 PM

@cookiemonster

I'm sorry to hear that you're quitting! If there are any creatures that are still available, I would love a curcull, nilby, and invernut. 😊

3,399 posts

bun • 10 September 2014 at 7:53 PM

@cookiemonster
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! D:
Good luck in the real world though! 😊

Would it be possible to get your Invernut, Kaihon, and / or Zubflug?

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 11 September 2014 at 8:06 AM

@cookiemonster

I can take any that are left 😊

Sorry to see you go. But, it's hard to keep on playing when you can't take care of them.

Female
115 posts

tigerkid0307 • 11 September 2014 at 9:16 PM

@cookiemonster
Can I have a zebbit and/or a fiemma. If not can I have anything. thanks! Nooooooo you're leaving! ;( that's really sad

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 25 September 2014 at 7:12 PM

@cookiemonster
Well I definitely feel horrible for missing this... You're probably gone by now and I'm probably going to get warned by the mods not to post on old topics, but.. Eh. I hope you succeed in life and it was great to be friends with you. ^^

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 25 September 2014 at 8:58 PM

@cookiemonster
hi may I have your
Lisslam
meekin and/or Invernut

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 26 September 2014 at 7:15 AM

@cookiemonster It's always sad when someone leave eggcave family.I don't know you but understand-this game is timetaking and real life is going on,
If you don't mind I can take care of your Torgets.Any of them.I have torget side @igniticon.So be sure they will be fed, immortalised and returned to you with original names if you ever decide to return❤️

Male
148 posts

jaegis • 26 September 2014 at 5:50 PM

@cookiemonster
Would it be possible to get a Feggle?

1,232 posts

kaiserbakura • 28 September 2014 at 1:08 AM

@cookiemonster

I know you don't know me but good luck in real life. (its a lot less fun them a game 😋)

May i please

Meekin (or an Irel if the lil mouse is NUFT)
Demga
Quinnit

i feel bad that they are starving. I promise to take good care of them.

Female
656 posts

pamela • 28 September 2014 at 6:55 AM

@cookiemonster
Hello! Im sorry to hear that you are leaving! I just came back to eggcave and I am trying to buuild up my cove again. You have some creatures in your side that are in my wishlist also: for example I really Ami, Irel, Torget, Kampos and Vulpselle. If you want to give any of your creatures to me, you can choose three or less from these. I would be really grateful. 😊 And I never trade gifted creatures. I can offer my Cantik named Kannike. 😊
Best of luck in your real life! 😊
Pamela.

Female
375 posts

chocovampire • 28 September 2014 at 7:27 AM

@cookiemonster

May I adopt your Demga, Kampos and your second Neebu (or a Mackatron if any is taken)?

Good luck in real life! 😊

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 28 September 2014 at 7:49 AM

@cookiemonster

☹️ may i adopt the meekin if nobuddy wants her? ❤️

Female
49 posts

ddgirl22 • 6 December 2014 at 11:46 PM

Hello! I cannot believe your quitting...☹️

I'll take your Zebbit off your hands for a Sweesh egg?

Female
202 posts

allisa944 • 7 December 2014 at 12:18 AM

@cookiemonster

Even though I'm not a friend of yours, its always sad to see a player go. I'd be glad to take anything...

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 7 December 2014 at 10:20 AM

@cookiemonster Hi! Good luck in real life, it's always sad to see someone quitting :/

Can I have Invernut, Feggle and Zubflug, please?

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 7 December 2014 at 3:57 PM

@cookiemonster

If you can't find any space for any creatures I'll happily take any at the end ❤️

But, right now if they aren't taken I would prefer:

The hatched Nipha without the name since Immortalraven wants it and any 2 others ❤️

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 7 December 2014 at 4:03 PM

Do not bump older, inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse. Quitting topics are also not allowed as per the forum rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. You can review our forum rules here.

Please contact Orderedchaos directly or submit a ticket if you have any questions regarding this action.