Trick-or-Treat! Halloween Giving Contest!

in User Contests & Giveaways

2,802 posts

elf • 11 October 2014 at 7:39 PM

@hippy
Hay Rides xD

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 11 October 2014 at 7:43 PM

@hippy

Roller coasters, my lungs are so dry after screaming XD

1,232 posts

kaiserbakura • 11 October 2014 at 7:46 PM

@hippy

I like roller coasters (even through i am terrified of heights). Went to Six Flags want to ride the new Batman ride (when it first came out) but there was like a four hour wait, that's how bad the line was. So we rode a bunch of other rides for the day and then stopped for lunch. After just eating lunch we happened to pass the Batman ride and lo an behold there was no line. Desperate to ride it and unwilling to wait in line for hours, we got on with full stomachs. I learned the hard way NEVER ride a roller coaster with a full stomach.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 11 October 2014 at 7:56 PM

@hippy
Haunted Houses! 😸 I'm definetly a horror junkie and I love Halloween! Everybody would love a great scare sometime! I especially love really scary ones to go to with my best friend!
As for hay rides, not really that fun for me, but I guess their cool.
I've never really tried a really fast roller coaster, so I can't compare it to haunted houses or hay rides though.

Male
468 posts

hippy • 13 October 2014 at 9:16 PM

Congratulations to @spiritkoi for winning yesterday's contest!
Better prizes will be available once it starts getting closer to Halloweek ❤️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 14 October 2014 at 2:05 AM

@hippy
My favorite monster.... (my sister)

I'd have to say vampires. Not the sparkly kind, the kind like in Dracula Untold. Those vamps were awesome and so cool. Seriously, you need to see those fighting scenes! Now THAT's a vampire!

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 14 October 2014 at 2:37 PM

@hippy Thanks! I'd have to say my favorite monster is the Jersey Devil. I don't know why, it just stuck ever since I heard about it.

2,802 posts

elf • 14 October 2014 at 4:22 PM

@hippy
Chimeras ^^

Deleted • 18 October 2014 at 12:27 AM

@hippy
I love all monsters O.O 'cause I think they're just misunderstood creatures XD
but... if I have to choose lemme see 😸

it's the Kraken...
RELEASEE THE KRAKEEENNN XD

Female
162 posts

victory • 18 October 2014 at 5:28 AM

@hippy my favourite monster has to be hand down the Loch Ness Monster (not sure what the actual gender but I'd think it was a she). She has got to be the most mysterious monster out there, taking back to history in some believing she actually existed. I'm sure if she existed today she would be harmless and would be a wonder for sure 😉

Female
1,813 posts

windchill • 18 October 2014 at 2:57 PM

@hippy
favorite monster? Ummm... I watch so much anime... I can't have one...
a Shinigami, Demon, Vampire and a Ghoul!