Trick-or-Treat! Halloween Giving Contest!

in User Contests & Giveaways

1,175 posts

crunchyoreo25 • 3 October 2014 at 8:19 PM

@hippy
Once a couple of years ago I had a dream that my house was haunted. The A/C kept turning on and off, doors kept slamming everywhere, and I felt myself being pushed and pulled around by something invisible. Someone in my family also became possessed...
I woke up, and I hyperventilated for almost ten minutes.

I had been watching horror shows/movies the past few weeks, so I guess that explains it xD

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 October 2014 at 9:11 PM

@hippy

I was home alone (which is once in a blue moon because I'm a twin and we're always together) and I decided that my dog can watch tv with me. So we were watching tv and we heard something fall in the kitchen. I grabbed my dog's collar and there were more rustling sounds coming from there. Buster started to snarl and fight in my grasp and after a while I let him go. He bounded off to the kitchen and I went the other way, trapping whatever was in there.

When I looked around, there was nothing there, nothing that moved and Buster was licking up some water that was spilled onto the floor. Someone, or something had knocked over a glass and it broke on the floor.

Even to this day strange occurrences happen in that kitchen, just last night something else had fallen onto the floor

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 3 October 2014 at 11:45 PM

@hippy

I saw a "ghost" (spirit, phantom, whatever you want to call it) just lingering in the hallways once at night. I kind of stared at it, figuring it would go away (I mean, I was drowsy then so I just guessed it was my imagination)

But it stood there for quite a while...just staring back at as it stood up,.

It was even humunoid looking too and it sort of had this white aura.

Normally I don't believe in paranormal activities, but that felt real. .-.

Deleted • 4 October 2014 at 12:06 AM

i was home alone at full red moon a babysitter was coming and this random person came and knocked on the door ofucoese i thought it was the babysitter and went and opend it and their was this weird looking lady with the whitest skin and the darkest black hair u can ever see i welcomed her in and she started talking about the weirdest activities we did some the last one was called "red" and she said we had to try and suck up red stuff i tried it and it dident work them she came and bit me on the neck i think i just felt a short sharp pain the next time i tried it worked then she took me away and i saw all the other kids she had bit the end
RED,bye dappne6 age 9 @hippy

1,232 posts

kaiserbakura • 4 October 2014 at 2:31 AM

@hippy

I don't know if i'm too late but when i was a kid a had a huge shelve of stuffed animals close to my bed. One night during summer break i stayed up really late playing on the computer. I finally got so over exhausted i couldn't see the screen. So i'm laying there trying to fall asleep, staring at a teddy bear on the top shelf. It was one of the ones you push and it talk but it was old and had gotten wet before. sometime the voice thing would get stuck it would repeat itself or start talking without being pushed. It had a low deep voice that had become more and more distorted over the years. It had gotten to the point i didn't play with it anymore. While staring at it half asleep, my eyes begun playing trick on me. First it begun speaking, repeating 'mama' then It stood up and started moving around . I jerked more awake and rubbed my eyes. When i looked again it was back in its place and was silent. I dont know if it was a dream or what but it Scared the bejezeers out of me

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 4 October 2014 at 12:37 PM

@hippy I really am running out of ideas

Trick or Treat

A scary thing that happened to me one summer was I was riding my bike down my road. I had just learned how to ride a bike at the time but I was getting pretty good t it. My mom let me ride my bike by myself because we live in like the middle of nowhere so there's no one on that road except neighbors walking sometimes. Also because my sister was just up the road jogging. So I was riding downhill and I got pretty far from my house so I decided to turn around. Again, I pretty much just learned how to ride a bike so I didn't know how to go back uphill. I was pushing my bike past the neighbor's house when I saw their Saint Bernard at the top of their driveway and it made eye contact with me (usually when dogs make eye contact it means it feels threatened and the thing looking at it wants to fight or something. I read it online) So usually polite dogs would look away. But this dog looked at me for a good 5 seconds. I didn't know about the eye contact thing with dogs back then so I guess it got mad or it's really protective and it started running down the driveway towards me, barking and showing its teeth. I was thinking about what to do, like trying to pet it to calm it down but I figured it would bite my hand off, or if I should hit it with my bike but that would just make it even more angry, if I rode downhill I'd just be even farther from home and I'd have to pass it again, I can't ride uphill either. So I dropped my bike and ran in the direction of home as fast as I can, I looked back it was still chasing me. I kept running, surprised I was outrunning it, looked back after like 10 seconds, and it was gone. I could hear my heart beating loudly and I walked home breathless. I am still confused why I didn't think of screaming for help because my sister probably would have heard me. When I got home I just started crying and told my mom what happened and she got my bike. It was really scary and I never rode my bike down there again. Thankfully they moved away and new people live there. Sorry for the long story lol.

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 4 October 2014 at 12:57 PM

@hippy
When I was little I had a dream that a bear was chasing me around inside of my house and everyone in my family was gone, I don't know where. The house was totally empty. Then some more bears came and I woke up, so I never got to find out if I escaped or if they ate me.

Can't think of anything else... Getting chased by a bear or three is pretty scary... 😋 Does that count?

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 4 October 2014 at 2:44 PM

@hippy Just a year ago my parents went out on a cruise, since I wasn't allowed coming this particular year they let me have their bed while they were away.
At around 11pm, since I couldn't fall asleep I began reading with the side lamp on, and that's when it started. There were synchronized knocks on the window.

Me, being the only one up, was horrified. I had the light on meaning if anything or anyone was out there they could see in but I couldn't see out.
You can probably guess that I didn't sleep well that well, and spent the rest of the night in the washroom with a thick towel over the window.

Male
468 posts

hippy • 4 October 2014 at 2:45 PM

Yo, sorry guys I've been a little busy, but I will have three giveaways on Sunday for Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Please bear with me and wonderful stories so far. Real life scares, Oooooooh.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 5 October 2014 at 10:56 AM

@hippy
When I was about in 3'rd grade, I lived next to a cowfield, (surrounded by a barbwire fence) with my friend, Sophie. So one day, me and her were hanging around the cow fence, and she saw something sticking out of one cow's butt. It seemed like it was half way done giving birth. So, Sophie shoved her camera in my hand and told me to climb under the fence, and take a picture of it. If I do, she would give me 5 bucks. So, ofcourse, I accepted.

Back then, I couldn't tell the difference between a bull and a cow, so I thought the field was just filled with grazing cows, WRONG. There was a bull next to the cow I was walking up next to to take a picture of.

So, anyway, I climbed under the fence, walked up the the cow, and I was about to take a picture, when it said the memory was full. So I was talking to Sophie (who was about 30 feet away on the other side of the fence) about which other photos to delete, and I guess we were talking to loud because, the bull turned around, stared into my eyes, and CHARGED.

I stumbled back, fell on my butt, dropped the camera, and started scooting away towards the fence as fast as I could. But that didn't work. The bull stepped on the camera and continued charging. But, Sophie screamed, "ARIEL!!" At the top of her lungs, and the bull looked over at her, which gave me enough time to scramble under the fence, crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that was My near-death experience. ^^

(She still hasn't given me the 5 bucks. x3)

Female
65 posts

silverwillow12 • 5 October 2014 at 11:22 AM

@hippy

Last year I had this dream where I was walking down to a
old house.And when I went inside there was blood everywhere
and bodies decaying.Then I heard like whispers that you shouldn't have come.I got freaked out and went into a room
and I saw my sister's body hanging from the ceiling.I started to scream in horror.And I didn't know where to go.Then I saw like a black figure that was coming close and it said that you will die.I tried to get out of the house but it was locked.I had nowhere to go and the figure got close to me and he had a knife.He liked stabbed me and I could feel the pain and then I was dead.I woke up crying
and I was pretty freaked out and could'nt sleep for the rest of the night.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 7 October 2014 at 3:06 PM

@hippy Is this still going on, because it's still on the 3rd.

Male
468 posts

hippy • 7 October 2014 at 3:20 PM

@spiritkoi

OH YES. I'm gathering prizes at the moment, but it will be caught up sometime this week. I had to move and stuff, so thats taking up most of my time. I apologize.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 7 October 2014 at 4:22 PM

@hippy No need to apologize! ^^ Can't wait until then.

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 7 October 2014 at 6:16 PM

@hippy OOH

My favorite Scary Movie is the original 1900s black and white Frankenstein.

IT.
AND.
THE.
WOLFMAN.

Any old Horror movie I guess 😃

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 7 October 2014 at 6:21 PM

@hippy Hm, I don't watch any scary movies. I get freaked out very easily. *shivers* My cousin made me watch one and I couldn't sleep for a week.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 October 2014 at 8:46 PM

@hippy

Does a four episode (ova) anime count?

There isn't any horrors that come to mind, besides corpse party tortured souls. And that is the most bloody sYeept I have ever seen.

But, a movie I do remember seeing that is related to horror, is Army of Darkness.

Female
202 posts

allisa944 • 7 October 2014 at 8:59 PM

@hippy

hmm I don't know, I haven't watched any Halloween-ish/creepy things for a long time but I do know that I watched:
Hotel Transylvania
ParaNorman
The Addams Family
Frankenweenie
and
Casper with my cousins

I just read the creepiest thing the short story wasn't the creepy part, it was the picture. I think I'm gonna have nightmares!

Male
468 posts

hippy • 10 October 2014 at 5:44 AM

Hey, sorry for the delay!! Since I had gotten so behind, everyone who participated on the last two posts on page 2 and all of page 3 can have a prize! Just post on my wall to redeem a prize. It can range from a creature to a travel to some item. On October 11th, I will be back on regular schedule!! I apologize!

Female
1,813 posts

windchill • 10 October 2014 at 6:11 PM

@hippy
whoa! I missed so five contests!

My favorite scary clip... does a anime count? If so I LOVE Tokyo Ghoul, it's horror genre. I can't wait for season 2 in winter! XD but I spoiled myself so bad by reading the manga. 0^0

Female
562 posts

awkolicious • 10 October 2014 at 6:53 PM

@hippy Friday the 13th

It scarred me for life to be honest ;-;

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 10 October 2014 at 9:52 PM

@hippy

Annabelle. Dolls haunt me for life now T-T

P.S. Can you hold a Halloween contest for scary stories? I love writing stories ^^

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 10 October 2014 at 9:57 PM

@hippy
I'm not allowed to watch scary movies XD
I'll be 18 and still won't be able to watch it but I prever my kiddie movies ❤️

But a movie that terrified me as a young child was the movie Poseidon (the one about the ship sinking)l. It terrified me even though I only remember one scene from the movie.

Male
468 posts

hippy • 11 October 2014 at 6:18 PM

Okay, all caught up!!

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 October 2014 at 6:22 PM

@hippy Great! ^^

I have to say Haunted Houses, even though I'll get scared up to a week after depending on how scary. I've never been in a hay ride or roller coaster so not much of a choice. xD

Male
468 posts

hippy • 11 October 2014 at 6:23 PM

@spiritkoi

You've never been on a roller coaster???? I like the adrenaline, but getting on a roller coaster terrifies me, but I love it.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 October 2014 at 6:35 PM

@hippy xP I am terrified of roller coasters. Even just looking at them. *shudders* Anyway, my parents hate roller coasters too. I sometimes freak out on the pirate ship.

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 11 October 2014 at 6:54 PM

@hippy
Hay rides!! Horses are da bomb 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 11 October 2014 at 7:04 PM

@hippy
Hay ride? I've never heard of that XD
What is a Hay ride?

I'm terrified of roller-coasters and I went to a theme park and... accidentally went on one without realizing it. The problem for me is that instead of screaming I become shocked so I don't breath... yeah I"m not going on any other roller-coaster except for the small one for kids

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 October 2014 at 7:35 PM

@mastergemma I think a Hay ride is like where you ride in a cart kind of, with hay (ya obvious) and it's pulled by horses. But that's a deduction from the name and promise's statement.