Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 12 December 2014 at 3:14 PM

@spiritkoi thanks

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 December 2014 at 4:06 PM

UGH >.< HATES THE DOOVOO
A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

So much EC I've spent and nothing >.> UGH

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 12 December 2014 at 4:43 PM

What's the most populated thief shop egg?

I guess there's more Tidnabs and Jerobs than the rest. Is there still only one Kakakuona?

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 December 2014 at 5:22 PM

@harrypotter123698 Yes, there is only one known Kakakuona. Tidnabs are the most populated since there are 3-4 around. There are two Jerobs, two Artimianes or whatever it is spelled, 2 Kambings, and I think everything else is only one.

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 12 December 2014 at 9:29 PM

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AT 21:26 I JUST MISSED AN EGG!!!! WHO GOT IT?????

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 December 2014 at 8:44 AM

Okay, this is my Thief Shop experience thus far. Nothing since day one, so last night I decided to "stalk" the shop. So at 8pm I started clicking the refresh button over and over and over and over and over .... you know the drill

8:30ish the shop opens - - 17k plus -- Empty plastic egg --

start clicking over and over and over and over and over .... you know the drill, again

9:55 ish shop opens - - 74k plus -- NADDA, again

start clicking over and over and over; doze off, wake up, puts lap top on coffee table while clicking, lap top hits table -

Screen reads -- sorry, someone purchased this egg already (or something like that) -- i missed the egg to click on (never saw it come up) LoL .... and this was like 15 minutes after last OPENing. Interesting. There is no rhyme or reason, only Madness!!

okay STRIKE THREE; I'm Out.

Oh but, I was determined that I was going to get a Thief Shop Egg "This" night, no matter what!!!

So, I start clicking over and over and over and over and over, while dozing off a dozen times until 1am ish and just could keep my eyes open anymore.

SO, I lost 91k ish in EC and dizzy eyes ... for naught.

It shouldnt be this hard. No one should have to ruin eye sight for a shop egg!! Really??

Okay. Maybe I'll try again tonight. Do people really have that much time on their hands? I need my sleep and need to work, do chores and eat. Wow. That was stressful!! haha

My 52 year old body can't handle "stalking" Thief Shops or anything else, for that matter.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 13 December 2014 at 8:53 AM

@novrain62

I feel your pain! I did the same thing yesterday and the only thing that happened was that I lost nearly 700k EC - and my eyes started to hurt. My own fault, I know, but I can't help feel a little bit bitter about it.
I'm kind of fed up with the thief shop now, but I really, really - really - want a thief shop egg. *sigh*

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 December 2014 at 8:54 AM

@silverserpent - I feel your pain, too!! I really, really, really want one too!! *sigh*

Good Luck!!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 13 December 2014 at 9:00 AM

@novrain62
Good luck to you too!

It would be very nice to get something from the thief shop. The Asteroid has never given me anything and the Oasis... I don't even know what happens at the Oasis. I've never seen any signs of life there.

Trading for thief eggs is always a possibility, but it sounds kind of expensive. People want a lot for them - and I can understand why - but since I've already lost so much EC I feel like the shop could reward me soon.

There should be a system that keeps track of all your failed attempts and after you've failed 10 times (or something) you automatically get an egg. I'd like that, I think. xD

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 December 2014 at 9:02 AM

@silverserpent - we shall conquer the Thief!!!!!!!!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 13 December 2014 at 9:05 AM

@silverserpent The oasis give out endangered eggs. ๐Ÿ˜Š like the ones that used to be in the cave. Drakomos, aerlos, unhemns and such.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 13 December 2014 at 9:05 AM

@yogurt

Oh, that's nice. I guess it's very rare though. x)

Deleted • 13 December 2014 at 10:42 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 520,923 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

---

Sigh ... it's really too much ECs to waste. <<
I only saw 500k + eggs now ... it would be better If there were more around 100k - 250k ... at least I'd feel more motivated to try again, even If I get a fake egg. รง_รง

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 December 2014 at 11:15 AM

@wereage - i agree! that is very costly for nothing

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 13 December 2014 at 11:44 AM

who just took the egg for 76k?

Female
738 posts

dafni • 13 December 2014 at 11:47 AM

@kiryko

Don't know, I saw it as well but wasn't fast enough D;

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 13 December 2014 at 12:54 PM

@yogurt Could you put your Sankose in Click exchange?I know it's yours but I doubht you're going to freeze it at egg stage๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 13 December 2014 at 6:05 PM

@kiryko I don't have time for getting any clicking points. So it wouldn't show up anyways

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 December 2014 at 6:42 PM

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

SERIOUSLY EVERY TIME THERE IS NOTHING in it. Have spent so much on em and nothing UGGGGHHHH -.-

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 13 December 2014 at 7:25 PM

@yogurt
I click it every day. Curious. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@immortalraven
I feel for you! โ˜น๏ธ

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 December 2014 at 7:27 PM

@silverserpent
Yeah I think a lot do o3o I've spent around 3 MIl EC so far or around that, I lost count >.> And still nothing ;-;

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 13 December 2014 at 9:02 PM

@immortalraven

What happens to that baby?

Did the shopkeeper at least bury it?

.....Poor thing.

Also, RIP EC. I haven't seen any eggs so far, but I'm hoping to nab one soon, even if it's a dud.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 December 2014 at 9:20 PM

@newlife
Probably didn't even do that cause he's so evil >.>

Lol, I used to think that way but now I just am hating on wasting EC

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 13 December 2014 at 9:21 PM

@immortalraven

Shopkeeper: *throws the body in a growing pile* NEXT!

I think it's a bit of a waste, but I guess it's an EC sink?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 December 2014 at 9:22 PM

@newlife
Lol yeah I can see that happening xD

Yeah

Female
4,644 posts

mastergemma • 13 December 2014 at 9:31 PM

@novrain62
I've wasted arounf 600,000 on the shop now and haven't had the time to see any more eggs

There's also another Sankose around, owner wants to stay anon though