The Thief Shop

in General

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 2 December 2014 at 10:47 PM

@poptarts

Well the best part is when it does finally hatch we will see😊 I thought of porcupine too

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 December 2014 at 10:49 PM

@chloelove
If it turns out to be that I'd cry so much, i would give so much for it!!!!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 2 December 2014 at 10:51 PM

@mastergemma

You like porcupines? Come to think of it, tho closest thing we have to that is an armadillo.

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 3 December 2014 at 3:51 AM

@poptarts

Wow, your creature looks like one from my dream, just not blue) I've posted here #122 on p.5 😊

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 3 December 2014 at 10:16 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 85,506 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 December 2014 at 10:17 AM

@kiryko

That's just nasty... o.O

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 3 December 2014 at 11:23 AM

@poptarts Congratulations on the Cachnid! 😃

And @kiryko, that was cruel :/.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 3 December 2014 at 11:38 AM

@emo_pattys At least I saw something there XD Jerob is SUPER CUTE 😊

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 3 December 2014 at 12:05 PM

@kiryko Yes. At least you're in the right track to get something ^^.

Jerob is adorable ❤️

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 3 December 2014 at 4:16 PM

I refresh for up to two hours at a time in the afternoon (now) and nothing ever happens. So, I'm guessing Thief Shop only opens ONCE a day, like when I have to sleep or be at one of my jobs. I don't like how things are so hard. Like LEILA OASIS, for example. Never anything there. I'm wondering what the point it. I also wonder why people pay 500K EC for an egg and get zero for it. Wow that's insane (unless the 500K goes into 'build a new creature fund' like at the S&R shop). That would be cool!!

Female
738 posts

dafni • 3 December 2014 at 4:21 PM

@novrain62
Nope, it restocks more in a day but it's really random, it's not like every hour... I guess probably 3-4 eggs a day.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 3 December 2014 at 4:23 PM

@dafni - thank you for the info

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 3 December 2014 at 4:32 PM

@kollais
Your Psychic ! X3

@emo_pattys
Thankyou 😸

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 December 2014 at 4:43 PM

@novrain62 I've done sporadic refreshing and I've been able to buy an egg two times, but both eggs were fake. Same day, other people got eggs and other people failed so I'm pretty sure the Thief Shop is open more than once a day. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 3 December 2014 at 4:45 PM

@silverserpent - thank you for the information 😊

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 3 December 2014 at 7:37 PM

I just wish times were a little more...predictable? You know, like how kadding is on neo, or even shop restocking. Still the same "infrequency" but not as hard to predict. Not sure how that would work. Maybe have "main" times when it's most likely to restock (say, the :15, :20,😸0 etc. of every hour)? No guarantee, of course, just a more ideal time to refresh. Refreshing blindly is just so tedious lol.

Maybe there is some pattern we haven't uncovered yet.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 December 2014 at 7:43 PM

@metaphor
I would be able to work out a pattern if I had the data, I just don't have the data XD
From what I've seen though, it appears maybe 3-5 creatures a day, assuming that there are a few that have been incognito around the site. But for times, I don't even know what time people have been getting eggs (creature or not)

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 3 December 2014 at 7:46 PM

@mastergemma

I got mine around 9:16pm. I hope tht helps a bit

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 3 December 2014 at 7:47 PM

10.15 and 22.15 people got empty eggs but it need to be checked once more
@metaphor

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 December 2014 at 3:16 AM

approx 94,000

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

I think we've got something with the xx:15 and it appears even numbers. Approx 15 seconds into the minute too

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 4 December 2014 at 3:27 AM

@mastergemma

I'm guessing now we have 30-45 minutes before there will be anything new there....

At least yours was under 100k. I paid 500k for an unfertilized one XD

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 December 2014 at 3:28 AM

@barbyka
I'd pay millions to try and obtain a Jerob ❤️
But first I must feed to gather income as an hour is short

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 4 December 2014 at 3:31 AM

@mastergemma

That's what I do too. Fed a couple of coves, check the shop. Feed again, check the shop.... Can't wait for the 15th 😊

Edit: at 4:26 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 110,169 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
760 posts

okami • 4 December 2014 at 5:53 AM

Kambing reached its final stage, for anyone who cares xD

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 December 2014 at 6:01 AM

@bluewolf I care. She's seems fragile.Very ragile.Like her.
@emo_pattys Whoa!Jerboa!!So simple.They just swapped letters.I thought it's a bat really.
ARGH!I wonder if there's time pattern at all. It HAVE TO BE 'cos it's program.BUT I suspect they change this pattern once a day.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 4 December 2014 at 7:18 AM

7:15 AM

Another egg, but I was to slow in getting it. It was around 18k. I doubt there was anything in since it was so cheap, but I hope whoever bought it posts here, so we can see 😊

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 4 December 2014 at 9:26 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 531,662 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

MUHAHAHAHA!(Sorry just lost 500 k)
7.15->9.26

Female
760 posts

okami • 4 December 2014 at 11:26 AM

I have all the images of each Kambing stage and I can put a link to them if anyone's interested. 😋 I'm also guessing that it evolves by views...but I'm not sure. I recorded all the stats for when it evolved..

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 4 December 2014 at 11:29 AM

@bluewolf

That would be very nice of you. 😸

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 4 December 2014 at 12:06 PM

Omg I think the final stage of the jerob is my favorite. Prefer the earlier stages of the kambing, but it's cute fully evolved.