End of The World [Sign up's]

in Roleplaying

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 4:11 PM

Plot:

It's 2149, the world has gone to hell. No one know's why, could the government be testing new chemical's? Could a radioactive bomb wen't off? Was it a newfound war between country's. No one really know's. All the remaining humans know is that it happened only ten years ago. Over 95 percent of the world's population died in the strange yellow mist. Very few survived, each with a strange power that was only just revealed to them after the smoke had died down. No electricity, no running filtered water, no refrigerator's etc. Human's have now been reduced to small village's and groups. Nothing will ever be the same for the group of boy's and girl's who have no recollection of their short lived childhood. In a world like this you've got to grow up fast. Human's are no longer the apex predator's, now... It has come down to a world where the only motto is "Kill or be killed." Will you survive?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

Samantha Amber Flain (Leader of Pearamore)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Powers:

Fire: (Create/Manipulate fire) Not Taken
Ice: (Create/ manipulate ice) Not Taken
Shadows: (Control shadow's and fear) Not Taken
Light: (Control light) Taken/Sophie/ @Iceiceice
Life: (Make things grow) Not Taken
Animals: (Speak to animals) Taken/Kiyo/ @School600
Telekinesis: (Speak through the mind) Not Taken
Aerona: (To see or understand Illness') Not Taken
Aligist: (Understanding all languages) Not Taken
Clairvoyance: (See the unknown) Not Taken
Empath: (Feeling emotions of another) Not Taken
Energy Vampire: (One able to take others energy) Not Taken
Illusionist: (Create Illusions) Taken/Samantha/@hay7199
Invisability: (Blend into the environment)
Precognition: (See the future) Res
Speed: (Pretty self explanatory) Not Taken
Teleportation: (Appear in a different place at will) Not Taken
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Group 1: Pearemore

Leader: Samantha Amber Flain

Guard(s): X

Healer(s): X

Scouter's: X

Parents: X (Yes there can be teenage parents)

Children: X

Other: X (People who work in many categories)
~~~

Group 2: Woodkin

Leader: Vino Dunha Ciakomello-Franchot

Guard(s): X

Healer(s): X

Scouter's: X

Parents: X (Yes there can be teenage parents)

Children: X

Other: X (People who work in many categories)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
+Be literate! It's a huge pet peeve of mine when people tlk lik dis.+
+No Gary Stu's or Mary Sue's! (Aka; No perfect character's! Everyone has their flaws!)+
+If you want to kill off another person's character, you MUST ask the other person!!!+
+If you've read the rules put your favorite color in the other section+
+Also, it's not much of a rule but it's info you need to know; Pearemore and Woodkin are enemies.+

Form:

+Name+

+Age (4-27)+

+Rank+

+Power/Ability (Only 1)+

+Group/Village+

+Crush+

+Personality+

+Appearance+

+History+

+Other+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mine:

+Name+ Samantha Amber Flain

+Age (4-27)+ 23

+Rank+ Leader

+Power/Ability (Only 1)+ Illusionist

+Group/Village+ Pearemore

+Crush+ X

+Personality+ Sam is a smart girl who is a bit of a dreamer, but hides it because she is supposed to be this big brave leader that everyone looks up to. She is always doing something and hardly has any free time to do things she likes. She is very cautious and sometimes can be fool hearty.

+Appearance+ Samantha has bleach blonde hair and a set of sparkling grey eyes. She always wears a pair of converse and has jeans and a baggy black shirt on, her hair is always tied up in a messy looking braid with flower's in it.

+History+ She was born a traveler, her parent's were sort of like hippies and they traveled around in a van with a few other people, she's never really known a permanent home. Sam was born a flower child and continued to grow up with the band of gypsy's and when she was sixteen that's when the world began to end. Her parent's died so she ran away, she didn't know where she was running to, but she didn't want to stick around to see her parents and family die. She kept on running and finally met up with other people and they formed Pearemore.

+Other+ She's pregnant but doesn't know it. Purple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING FORMS.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 January 2015 at 4:42 PM

@hay7199 save the leader position of Woodkin for me =3

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 4:56 PM

Alright ^-^ long time no see, huh?

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 January 2015 at 5:14 PM

@hay7199 This sounds interesting! I gotta go, so I'll fill this form tomorrow. *cough*pleasesaveprecognitionformethanksbye*cough*

Form:

Name: Kassidy Collins
Rank: due to her ability she is usually helps out with the leader of the village, however she occasionally helps the healers
Power/Ability: precognition, however she doesn't see events that will happen, she sees events that could happen and very rarely what needs to be done for certain events to happen, visions occur at random, usually accompanied by splitting headache, they can happen months before the event occurs or right before, usually the visions that come right before the event occurs keep changing since her knowledge of the event causes that possible future to change, this causes her to have a massive headache as a chain of possible outcomes to the event hits her, the visions she gets in her dreams are visions of the far future (earliest being a year) and most of them are about bad occurrences
Group/Village: Woodkin
Crush: none
Personality: she's a bit of a pessimist as most of her visions of the future are bleak, she often laces her comments with sarcasm, she prides herself on her intelligence, she sometimes worries about how useful she is to the village and of what people think of her, but she tries to hide these thoughts, although she finds having enemies during times like these is pointless she says nothing since Woodkin benefits her and she'd rather not lose her only refuge, in this kind of world she is very wary of new people that she meets, she doesn't really care to hold grudges as she finds them pointless too
Appearance: she has straight, brown hair that falls slightly below her shoulders, but she ties her hair in a ponytail to keep it organized, her bangs are brushed to the side, but a few strands always cover her face, her eyes are also a plain brown like her hair, she's a bit thin from her time before coming to Woodkin and this thinness has never left her, the loss of sleep from her nightmare visions has left her with seemingly permanent dark rings under her eyes, she's of average height, she favors turtlenecks, and her apparel usually consists of said turtlenecks, dark jeans, and a big, navy jacket from her childhood that she had received from her father, she once had glasses, but they were lost in her travels so she is often squinting
History: 10 years ago, Kassidy lived in an ordinary household with her father, mother, and older sister. Everything was fine. Her father was going on a long business trip and wouldn't see them for 3 years at the most, so he left Kassidy with the navy blue jacket that she now wears so much. After he left, the girls' mother disappeared due to the yellow mist one day. Kassidy and her sister traveled to try and find their father but after traveling with another band of survivors for about 4 years they decided that it was futile. During this time the sisters had gained powers, Kassidy's being precognition, and her sister's being a minor ability to control liquid water. They followed their band of rift raft until Kassidy's sister grew ill and died due to lack of medical treatment. After this she wandered around until she found a scouter from Woodkin who directed her where to go and she has been there ever since.
Other: Red

I think I'm complete!

Non-binary
439 posts

sakuravixen • 11 January 2015 at 5:41 PM

@hay7199

+Name+
Kiyo
+Age (4-19)+
+Rank+
Healer
+Power/Ability (Only 1)+
Animals
+Group/Village+
Pearemore
+Crush+
N/A
+Personality+
Kiyo is adventurous, but sometimes silly. Whenever Pearemore is in danger, she will try and help where ever she could. Kiyo also likes to talk with animals when ever she meets with one, to be good friends.
+Appearance+
Kiyo has black hair, with mignight blue eyes. She doesn't wear anything fancy, just black. Sometimes she wears black with white splatters, although it's rare to see her in that.
+History+
Nobody knows, even Kiyo doesn't know it. All she remembers is stumbling over to a group of humans, who were people of Pearemore.
+Other+
I can't choose. O.O Yellow

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 11 January 2015 at 6:10 PM

Seems interesting..
[edited: sorry for brief descriptions uwu]
Form

+Name+
Sophie "Ann" Bell

+Age (4-19)+
She's 8

+Rank+
Children. She's willing to help out with anything else though.

+Power/Ability (Only 1)+
Light
She cannot bend light. (where they stretch and make shapes). At the very least, she's able to emit light energy from her hands, increase/decrease a light energy power source (brighter/dimmer), or make herself into a singular light source, enough to blind a person temporarily (like the ink of a squid 😋 )

+Group/Village+

+Crush+
She's 8..

+Personality+

Sophie is highly inquisitive and willing to help around the village. She's a bit more suspicious to adults, but she's trusting towards people her age.

Still, she understand that, somehow, the world is not the way it was before.

+Appearance+
She's 4'2 , untidy waist-length brown hair. She wears a sneaker, accompanied by two mismatching socks, and a stained floral dress.

Picture ? : http://tinyurl.com/kqcz4nv

+History+
Terse version:

o Her mother was a survivor. She was born into this world and grew up living like this. She heard stories about the "past life" and is curious about it, though, such life seems like a fantasy to her.

Her and her mother ran into a confrontation with another group some times after, and was separated. While searching for her mother, she was picked up by one of her group members, where leads to where she is now.

She is a relatively new member, but eager to help out.

+Other+

o She enjoys collecting flowers, mostly, because it's one of the last vestiges of her past memories/hobbies. (Assuming all the plant life is nearly depleted), one of her favorite activities is scouting for whatever flowers may be left and creating flower crowns.

Whenever see sees someone upset, she'll probably walk up to you and one of these headbands on your head in order to cheer you up.
Blue

[I think I'm done....]

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 6:35 PM

@Spiritkoi Alright, I'll reserve it ^-^
@School600 Accepted!!
@iceiceice Accepted when your done!!

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 January 2015 at 6:46 PM

Name: Vino Dunha Ciakomello-Franchot
Power/Ability: Creation and manipulation of light.
Group/Village: Woodkin; they're a nomadic bunch but often reside in a destroyed urban area dubbed 'Warren' due to the labyrinth-like order of the buildings.
Crush: None, unmarried.
Personality: He's perhaps the member of his family with the most negatively packed personality. Having been a steady pillar for his family aince the birth of his first brother, he's accumulated a lot of the bad qualities of his siblings that he's had to deal with. These include but are not limited to shortness of temper and a nasty tendency to distribute unnecessary criticism. He's overbearing in his dominance, naturally expecting that his authority be accepted without question on account of his superior age, even though hes hardly the most suitable leader of their big bunch. Endowed with intellect as he may be, he isn't a sociable person and his introverted nature and skittishness sometimes causes conflict inbetween his brothers as well. At the end of the day he surprisingly manages to keep their family together, which is a feat in and of itself considering how dysfunctional said family is. Any problem that presents itself is dealt with precisely and with an immaculate strictness, resolved in a minimal amount of time. He employs all of his efforts to complete a task and he's incredibly goal orientated person.
Appearance: Unlike most of his roughly put together brothers, Vino is chiseled elegantly, posessing an air of eloquence and superiority around hinself despite the raggedy clothes he sports and his dark brown color palette. He's dark skinned and black-haired with light brown almond-shaped eyes lighter than his skin and made to look like caramel.
History:
Other: allllll the colors

Name: Fringillidae Larka "Finch"
Ability: Speed
Group: Woodkin
Appearance:: He's quite well-built, but also lithe and fast on his feet despite the excess muscle mass. The weight is centered mainly around his chest, arms being slimmer, but still wired with muscle. He's partially of Roma heritage, the noticeable darker tint on his heavily tanned skin revealing him to be so. His face is a mix of incredibly soft and incredibly sharp features, a result of his roma father and white mother, from which he inherited his Jade Vine Turquoise eyes. Has a sharp nose and plump lips constantly pulled into a smile, eyes being round in shape, but sharpened at their edges, crinkling frequently as the boy laughs. He walks around mostly topless to show off his nice physique and prides himself on his athlethic body. Unevenly cropped black hair, short sans the wavy bangs hanging haphazardly over his left eye. Least that's what said bangs were originally meant for. Finch tends to tuck the strands behind his ear whenever they obscure his vision - despite the convenience of actually cutting his hair, he doesn't want to do it. He's mostly shirtless, like previously stated, or wearing a thin hoodie, but no shirts, since the cold doesn't phaze him in the long run. Further clothing includes baggy jeans and combat boots in which he stuffs the ends of said jeans.
Personality: Arrogant and self-centered to a fault despite his young age - a show off, who praises himself on his athletic body and handsome face. Flirtatious - obviously, which clashes severely with his refined inability to take critisism. He reacts to such singularly - starting an argument; but inwardly, he's extremely self conscious and attempts to change for the better no matter how fervently he protests against the words of others. Isn't academically gifted, kind of stupid actually, but his physical attributes compensate. In an environment where physical endurance is of great importance, but resourcefulness and intelligence is of even greater such, he seems to have gotten the short straw. This enhances his competetive streak in every aspect of his life. Those are his visible characteristics, though there's a lot hidden on the inner side of him. He appears to know some street smarts - survival techniques and fighting moves. Begins to acquire some kindness and sympathy in the short run of things.
Crush: n/a
History:
Other: all colors?

WIP WILL FINISH LATER

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 7:03 PM

@jupiter_hollow You make a very good point, I guess you can make the leader older, I'll make mine older so she can be more wise. Just promise you wont make an old man XD Oh, and I think Sam found her forbidden crush XD Light is already taken by the way.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 January 2015 at 7:29 PM

@hay7199 Nah just in his 20s

There are only 17 powers though and with no character limit they'll run out easily. Can we have repeats of the same power or add more?

Aw cute who is it? =3

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 7:32 PM

@jupiter_hollow I guess we can do it were there can be two people with the same power but they have to be in different groups. And it's probably gonna be Finch, he sounds cute XD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 11 January 2015 at 7:38 PM

@hay7199 yay =3

He's lots younger though xD and from a different group. That what you mean by forbidden crush?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 January 2015 at 7:41 PM

They are enimies, Pearamore and Woodkin. They aren't on good terms. It's the apocalypse, don't think to hard into it XD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 January 2015 at 5:40 PM

Some Pings: (sorry)

@rushingwater
@poe
@cutebirdy79
@featherstar_stormclan

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 12 January 2015 at 6:26 PM

@hay7199 okay do I want to make Vino's brothers but they're five and I feel like I would hog all the powers so can I make them powerless or something xD or have minor powers not connected to the ones you listed.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 January 2015 at 7:50 PM

@jupiter_hollow
Okay, minor powers sound cool. I was thinking of making a kid too, she's gonna be 7 ^-^

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 12 January 2015 at 9:12 PM

@hay7199 Sounds fun! 😊

Form:

+Name+ Kimberly A. Lopard (nickname is Kim)

+Age+ 10 and a half

+Rank+ Children, though she is helpful

+Power/Ability+ Life

+Crush+ Um- no? (she's just 10 and a half years old!)

+Personality+ Kind, friendly, she loves to see things grow, as it very much interests her. Kimberly (Kim) also loves the forest since there are many alive things in there, especially the animals. Kim usually goes to the forest daily to let a new tree grow, though she never stays out of sight of the village. Kim likes to have her hair out loose so that she feels the wind blowing her hair.

+Appearance+ jet black long hair that is not in a braid, creamy brown eyes, sneakers, a bright blue shirt that has flowers on it, a sparkly green skirt with leaves decorated all over it.

+History+ Kim was living a normal life in a big house with 5 cats, 2 dogs, and a huge backyard filled with trees and a pond, but then 'it' happened. Kim doesn't remember much, only that 1 cat survived and ran away, and she was left with a small plant inside a pot. She keeps it with her every day, keeping the maybe last memory of her old life. She traveled around a bit, knowing there was barely any more living souls around. Then, right before she found the village, she discovered her talent.

+Other+ Hmm... hard decision: purple?

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 12 January 2015 at 10:56 PM

@hay7199 You're back!!!!!! I hope you don't mind about the power thing. I know telekenisis is for mind speaking but I also find it better for moving mind things. If that's an issue I can change it.
Also can I make another character? Male to even out genders? Powerless of course.

+Name+
Allison "Alyss"

+Age (4-27)+

+Rank+
Guard

+Power/Ability (Only 1)+
Telekenisis/Moving things with her mind

+Group/Village+
Pearemore

+Crush+
None

+Personality+
She's anti-social, often staying to herself and observing around her. She's brave and foolish sometimes often acting on some strange impulse when it comes to defending her land.
She's got claustrophobia, Entomophobia and Agoraphobia.
She's got a very tough shell to break although once one gets to know her, and smash that shell she can prove to be a rather quiet but (can't think of a word to describe it) can work as a shoulder to cry on, or as kind of a notebook to tell your problems.
She's caring under her exterior and dead loyal all around.

+Appearance+
Six foot four with short dirty blond hair cut into a pixie hair cut. She has very pale Caucasian skin and blue-gray eyes that can't decide whether to be more blue than gray or more gray than blue or an even mixture of both. She's covered in freckles-both regular and sun freckles-and has a couple of scars on her arms from her time alone in the woods.
She wears a pair of flare pale blue jeans, that are just long enough-any taller and she wouldn't fit-with a pair of orange tennis shoes and black socks. She wears a black tank top.

+History+
She was being raised by her cousin Mary at the time it happened. She didn't have any posessions so to day as her cousin hated her. But she had her own room and some clothes so there's that.
When it happened she was glad, for it left her free and on her own. She eventually found Pearemore and joined it shortly before discovering her powers.

+Other+
Either burnt orange or black.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 January 2015 at 4:42 PM

I just realized something. For those of you who have a character that is 10 or younger and they have a history where the world was fine how is that possible? The world fell off the deep end 10 years ago.

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 13 January 2015 at 4:46 PM

@spiritkoi
Ah, didn't notice the 10 years thingy o_O
Ahaha, I'll fix it later. XD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 January 2015 at 4:57 PM

@iceiceice Okay, just wanted to say. Unless it was like an aftermist or something like that.

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 15 January 2015 at 8:00 PM

@spiritkoi
ohh, I'll change mine! I didn't realize that!

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 15 January 2015 at 8:07 PM

I'm going to make the actual rp in a bit 😸

Female
133 posts

epic_kitty • 15 January 2015 at 8:15 PM

Ok, I can't wait! ❤️

Trans Male
874 posts

quillbunny • 16 January 2015 at 12:09 AM

+Name+
Ashton Alexander Berrate
+Age (4-27)+
11-ish
+Rank+
Children..(What exactly is the age where they get assigned a role?)
+Power/Ability (Only 1)+
Create/Manipulate fire
+Group/Village+
Woodkin
+Crush+
None..
+Personality+
Ashton is brave, loyal, friendly, but he has a horrible temper and when he gets mad, things end up much worse than before. He defends everyone he loves but he doesn't pay attention to his own safety, so he often gets hurt in the stupidest ways. He is very reckless, and isn't afraid of anything.
+Appearance+
Shaggy reddish blond hair, dark brown eyes, tall for his age, and he usually wears flannels and jeans, with his cowboy boots.
+History+
He doesn't know anything about his past except that his family is dead, and that he was abandoned at the age of 1, and somehow he survived.
+Other+
Either sunset orange, or aquamarine.

+Name+
Bryn Elizabeth Callaway
+Age (4-27)+
+Rank+
Parent - she has a 4 year old daughter
+Power/Ability (Only 1)+
Telekinesis:Speak through the mind
+Group/Village+
Pearemore
+Crush+
None right now.. 😉
+Personality+
Bryn is kind, nurturing, pretty much the perfect parent. However, she is sometimes too worried about other people instead of herself, and this leads to her being overworked and tired most of the time. Bryn
+Appearance+
Long auburn hair with darker brown streaks, amber eyes, full lips. Bryn is about 5'11 and 140 pounds. She wears a black and green dress that is about knee length and black converse, and her hair is usually in a ponytail.
+History+
She remembers that she had a fairly normal life, with a horse named July, and a German shepherd- Siberian husky mix named Casper. +Other+

+Name+
Anabelle (Ana) Bianca Callaway
+Age (4-27)+
+Rank+
Children
+Power/Ability (Only 1)+
Eventually - Aerona: (To see or understand Illness')
+Group/Village+
Pearemore
+Crush+
No, she's only 4..
+Personality+
Ana is bubbly, hyper, and adorable. She has a condition though, where she has small flashbacks of when the world went wrong. She sucks up to you though, and she will do anything to what she wants.
+Appearance+
Long curly dark brown hair, green eyes, long eyelashes and flushed cheeks. Wears a pink shirt and brown leggings, and a purple skirt. Pink boots and a brown and purple headband.
+History+
She was born about 6 years after everything happened.
+Other+ No idea who the father was.

@hay7199 😊

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 12:48 PM

@quillbunny Accepted!

NOTICE:

Finally after like a week I'm about to put up the actual Roleplay! It begins at a clearing with both village's/group's attempting to make a treaty, and also for others to meet those with either the same powers or just to meet.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 17 January 2015 at 12:58 PM

@hay7199 Wait a sec I'm gonna finish my forms and post more characters first =3 Seeing as woodkin is low on members XD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 1:28 PM

@Jupiter_hollow
That is ever so true my friend XD Don't worry, I am still adding in who has what powers and what group and ranks and ugh... So much work ;-;

Deleted • 17 January 2015 at 1:52 PM

@hay7199 Sounds really interesting!!

+Name+ Jubilee Faith Lerotto

+Age (4-27)+ 19

+Rank+ Guard.

+Power/Ability (Only 1)+ Fire.

+Crush+ N/A

+Personality+ Jubilee is fairly reluctant to make friends. She doesn't really like hanging around people. If you manage to break past her outer shell though, she is very nice and loyal and will defend her friends at any cost. If you are her friend though, be warned, she thinks comforting is a waste of time and pointless. She is a very resourceful person, although sometimes she does find herself getting into pointless fights.

+Appearance+ Jubilee has copper brown hair down to the middle of her back and piercing green eyes. She grew her bangs out and now they're just a part of the rest of her hair. She has freckles going from cheek to cheek, although they're barely visible, and slightly tan skin. She's around 5'8 and typically wears jeans, a hoodie, and black sneakers. She's fairly thin, although she's not a stick, as she has some muscle.

+History+ Jubilee's parents always seemed to like her brother more than her. Her brother was the perfect kid, always cleaned up his room without being asked, got perfect marks, whereas Jubilee was the kid ditching, and sneaking out, and being proud of a C-. One day, her parents and brother left for San Fransisco on vacation, leaving her at home. Four days later, the yellow mist came. She never saw her brother or parents again.

+Other+ Jubilee is not good for hand to hand combat, but she's agile and runs quickly, and is able to climb trees. Purple.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 17 January 2015 at 2:15 PM

@dramatic If you want to have fire, you are going to have to join Woodkin because there is already a member of Pearemore with the fire ability.