WOODEN BULL SPRING CREATURE SUGGESTION: The Sylvent

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 19 February 2015 at 11:04 AM

This was an idea @wererage and I came up with together! She did the amazing artwork for this creature. Please ping both of us 😉

Name Origin: Silva (Forest) and (Earth) Element

The Sylvent:
http://i.imgur.com/O8rerFy.jpg

Evolves: 112 Clicks -> 358 Clicks -> 1321 Clicks
~ Based on the "Fibonacci in Nature".

Creature Description:
Sylvent eggs can be found growing alongside saplings and the recovering shrubbery after a long, harsh winter. Surprisingly, it seems that the harsher the winter, the more abundantly these eggs appear within Ark Forest.

These eggs aren't, of course, entirely made of wood, but to the touch, the feeling is the same as touching wood.

-

Said to be the manifestation of the will of the Forest, this gentle species becomes a fierce protector when they sense destruction within their territory and would even risk their lives to prevent further catastrophe.

Sylvents have a symbiotic relationship with the moss growing upon their wooden bodies - it animates them through photosynthesis. This allows starch to be stored within them and later used for hibernation when winter approaches. They mainly gain sustenance, however, by absorbing nutrients from the soil. Many smaller creatures, like cetopias, find refuge within Sylvents' mossy growths, so be careful if you ever decide to pet one!

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 11:05 AM

#ragesuggestion | @creaturesuggestion

Random Pings:
@sony
@dafni
@crystalstars
@poof
@whitefall

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 11:07 AM

@element @wererage

I like it. ❤️ If it gets made Ill so get a few of them.

Btw Silvia, darn those drawings are perfect. 😉 Love the way you draw wood.

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 19 February 2015 at 11:09 AM

@element @wererage
Hahaha I love the face in the first stage xD and the second too xD

It's wonderful!! really *w*

Hope it will be done for the Mondial Earth Day!!!❤️❤️❤️

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 11:11 AM

@poof
Thank you very much Ess, glad you like it. ❤️
Pfft I've struggled a lot over the wood skin, so glad it came out good. 😸

@crystalstars
Whoa, If it was made as an Earth Day creature, we'd be surely happy. ❤️ Thank you very much for posting & for your support!

Random Pings:
@raitonchidori
@iceiceice
@siberian

Female
878 posts

crystalstars • 19 February 2015 at 11:13 AM

You're both welcome ^^

Pings:
(really sorry if it doesn't interest you)
@cougar
@zx-metalmonster
@cynthia
@real
@element

Male
2,760 posts

fakeworld • 19 February 2015 at 11:18 AM

@element @wererage
The artwork and creature name is just perfect, I love it!

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 11:20 AM

@Element @Wererage

Holy frig .-.

If that came out

I would like

Get like 20 of them

-CC goes poof-

xD

Support ❤️

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 11:23 AM

@fakeworld
@rushingwater

Thank you very much to both of you. ❤️

Random Pings:
@immortalraven
@lucywithdiamonds
@raen

Female
221 posts

lucywithdiamonds • 19 February 2015 at 11:26 AM

@element

yesss! If this gets made into a CC creature I would spend my only 500CC to buy this 😃

I really love it 😊

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 19 February 2015 at 11:46 AM

Thanks everyone for the support!

@lucywithdiamonds
Thank you! Hopefully it'll be available for everyone to be able to get one without CC 😉

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 11:50 AM

Random Pings:
@thebest
@frosted
@possudio
@emo_pattys
@laurel_wreath

Female
256 posts

possudio • 19 February 2015 at 11:53 AM

@element @wererage

❤️

I support, I would love get one, or fifty 😱

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 19 February 2015 at 12:38 PM

@element
@wererage

Hi! :>
This is an amazing creature suggestion haha, and it will be a total shame if it isn't made.

As usual, Sylvia, your art strikes me significantly, all those details and coloring are wonderful. I like how priceless the expressions on the faces of them in their first two stages haha. And then it all change into a heroic, moss-covered bull in the last stage. Also, the pattern on the egg looks like a swallow, haha.

And how DO you do those wood patterns, they look as if they must have taken hours to finish! D;

The idea is so cool, too! 😸 At first I thought the name was like a derivative of Sylvia, lol, but the origin is so much more fascinating and meaningful! 😸

Overall this is just one perfect creature that I should spend hours praising and secretly praying that it is made in the near future for us all to appreciate! ^^

Good luck both of you! :>
~

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 12:44 PM

@possudio
Thank you for supporting! ❤️

@sony
Lol I love reading your comments on creature suggestions. You're always very detailed. By the way, I actually spent two hour and an half for just colouring it (leaving apart sketching & inking) just for the wood effect. Pfft it was annoying but I was quite content with the result and I'l glad you like how it ended up as well. x3

As for the idea, it's all thanks to @element here, and same thing for the amazing description & name. x3 Actually, my name comes from the same latin word meaning forest, so yeah, it can be seen as related as well. xD

Thank you very much once again for commenting & supporting! Let's keep our fingers crossed! c:

Random Pings:
@kaiserbakura
@animal_9_namer
@cherrybluerose

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 19 February 2015 at 12:50 PM

@wererage

Lol, you're welcome, I just say what I think haha.
😱 That is an awfully fatiguing amount of time spent merely on the wood patterns! 😱 No wonder they turn out so beautifully...
Yes, hopefully we will see the Sylvent in the official EC Archives soon! 😸

Good luck once again! ^^
~

1,232 posts

kaiserbakura • 19 February 2015 at 12:54 PM

@wererage @element

This is very cool, its so detailed. I soo want one but i dont buy CC. I hope this get made into a creature.

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 19 February 2015 at 1:00 PM

@sony
Such a lovely critique! Didn't Silvia do an amazing job? The wood looks so realistic, like it'll just pop out of the screen at you xP

@wererage
And none of this would've been possible without you. What's an idea if it can't be put on paper, right? 😉

@kaiserbakura
Maybe it'll be made for earth day and can be stolen from the cave. Thanks for your support!

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 3:07 PM

@element
But the drawing can't be born without the idea. The two thing complete each others. 😃

Random Pings:
@dragonnn
@fruitcake
@cclynn2855
@bethann

Female
220 posts

fruitcake • 19 February 2015 at 3:13 PM

@element & @wererage
NO ifs, ands or butts I would get that and keep it in 1st (such angst) . I feel like it would be fabulous as a CSP more than just a cavie! And I quite enjoy the story. Hopefully I will be seeing this soon I wish you guys luck! ❤️

P.S I rarely have this much like for suggestions! Soooooo ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Hey everyone looky here!!!
@rashka
@maibear
@darexxis

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 3:17 PM

@fruitcake
I'm so glad you like that! Really, thanks for your kind words, it means a lot! ❤️ Thank you very much for the pings too. 😸

Random Pings:
@mishababy
@barbyka
@candivlad
@lie

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 19 February 2015 at 3:18 PM

@element

Cute! 😋 hehe! 😃

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 4:41 PM

@element @wererage
I especially love the first stage. It's so cute!

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 4:44 PM

Thank you very much for supporting it guys! ❤️

Random Pings:
@spiritkoi
@redflipflap
@ice_cream
@vos
@fallenangel1550

Female
397 posts

redflipflap • 19 February 2015 at 4:52 PM

This is so cool! Hopefully it gets released! (And if not for next month, maybe CRW!)

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 19 February 2015 at 4:56 PM

@element @wererage I really LOVE this creature! ❤️ And I really like the description. Plus the evolution stats. 😉 Clever. I really want this to be made.

Plus the face it's making in the first stage. xD

The only thing I don't like is that the last stage is a side view, and there isn't much going on. *cough*dislikehavingtofreeze*cough*

Anyway, I hope it gets made!

Deleted • 19 February 2015 at 5:02 PM

@redflipflap
CRW was alredy made this year though. ;-)
I'd love to see it as a march or April creature though. ❤️

@spiritkoi
Pfft I dislike having to freeze as well, as I'm not a CC buyer. XD I see your point. I wanted to make last stage more mature and "wise-looking". Like, more composed, and I alredy made 1st and 2nd frontal so ... had to make sideview for last. xP
I'm very glad you like the first two stages though ... they're my favourite as well (expecially 2nd, 'cause it's angry). ❤️

Random Pings:
@petpet55
@mystic
@andreita

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 19 February 2015 at 5:09 PM

@wererage Mhm. maybe you could have done side view and then the head turning back to look at an unspecified place? That what I usually do when I don't want a completely side view. xP

I'll help with pings.

@dream-within-a-dream
@immortalraven
@jazzyleia
@izziebee1017

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 19 February 2015 at 5:10 PM

@element @wererage
I like it ❤️

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 19 February 2015 at 5:19 PM

@wererage @element

I really love this suggestion. Last stage is actually my favorite, it looks so strong and wise. Horns entangled with wines is a nice touch. 😊 Artwork is also really lovely and detailed.

Sorry for brief comment, so tired.