Elemental rp

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 13 March 2015 at 1:01 AM

Hey guys! this is the roleplay. The signup thread is over here, if you want to create a character or something. Free for all to join!!

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/53906

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 13 March 2015 at 1:03 AM

@audrei9

So... Do you want to start now?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 13 March 2015 at 3:38 AM

Starting 😋

Chordata:
She flew around areas of mountains with her wings, in a beserk. She would still see the creature hunter tailing her, as Chor would dive to a patch of trees. "I hope this prevents me from bein' caught! Those hunters can't find me here, even if they tried!" Chor's phrase backfired as she would see arrows hit close by. "How do they know I'm here?" Chor flies to a nearby settlement, where she might be safe.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 13 March 2015 at 5:35 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @audrei9 @cloudpuff @izziebee1017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Kayla}

Her ears perked up. She had clearly heard something, something that sounds like an arrow would make. Kayla immediately looked around for someone, or something. But all she could see was... nothing, except for the trees. Sighing, she continued to trudge on, trying her best to find her way out. She was hopelessly lost and needed directions. But, there was nobody here to help...

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 13 March 2015 at 7:18 AM

@starshine_01 @audrei9 @cloudpuff @izziebee1017

I decided to make Chordata a Yandere: sweet on the outside, insane and a psychopath on the inside.
Chordata:
Chordata's wings vanish into feathers upon landing on the ground. She was at the edge of the forest and a small town, but realizes that going back to the forest would be much safer. She uses her wings and flies to the forest whilst trying to keep hidden. She could hear more arrows fly by. Hold on. "Wait, this is a dark part of the forest... Maybe I could use my dark manipulation..." She creates a force field made out of shadows. As the arrows attempt to hit her, they turn into shadows, as the force field starts to get weak with every hit. After dozens of arrows, the field breaks, as Chor begins to fly, slowing down as she saw somebody. ;;I'll deal with that hunter later...;;

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 13 March 2015 at 8:18 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @audrei9 @cloudpuff @izziebee1017

{Kayla}

Kayla swore she had heard something again. She frowned. "Stop imagining things," She told herself through gritted teeth. "There is no one here."
She bit her lips as she could feel her doubting herself again. "Just to make sure," she quietly said to herself before looking around. There was no one. Still hesitating, she slowly looked up. She gasp when she saw something, but immediately got over it. She started to wave her arms wildly, trying to catch the attention of whoever that is above her. "Hey! Hey! Can you see me?!"

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 13 March 2015 at 10:17 AM

Tawny Brave:

My Tawny colored hair blew in the breeze as the wind picked up and sent my locks flying about my fair face. I panted, and stared at the Hunter's eyes burning with desire to kill. My mask had been thrown off earlier in the battle and my cloak was burnt from the heat. I tried summoning more of my golden flames but with a jolt of panic, I realized that I had no more magic energy withing me. I had fought for two hours on end now and both me and the hunter were out of breath and tired. Furrowing my eyebrows, I jumped avoiding a large spear heading towards me. I landed on a tree, my bushy tail helping my balance. I tried summoning my wings as three arrows were sent my way but it was too late - the arrows hit. My coppery-golden blood spilled out of the wound in my arm, waist and chest as I fell down from the tree. A sound of triumph issued from the hunter and I heard him approaching. Wrenching the arrows out and spilling more of my unusual blood, I got onto all fours and used my lion technique to run from the hunter.

I didn't get far before collapsing. I just didn't have enough strength. No. I had to fight back and run away if I didn't want to be killed. I tried getting up but a flit of a shadow distracted both me and my attacker.

Flame:

I flew over a battlefield with immense speed and saw a hunter by the looks of it and it's prey. I wasn't too interested until I saw that the feline was a half-animal and had magical abilities. I swooped down, my dark wings closing behind me like a cape and I narrowed my eyes at the hunter. I walked up to the girl and used one of my wings to prevent an arrow hitting me. The arrow bounced of not even scratching me.

The female lifted her head showing a tangle of tawny locks, green eyes and fair skin. She was slightly burnt and looked too weak to stand up straight. She had deep wounds in her right arm, waist and chest from which spilled golden blood. "He. Look's like someone's in trouble." I said whilst crouching beside her showing my pointed fangs.

I stood up and faced the hunter who was ready with a spear. He looked apprehensive now and I backed up his decision with a laugh, "Hey, that spear isn't going to work on me, you know."

The hunter now was shaking and dropped his weapon. "I-I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" he cried kneeling down on the floor.

I nodded and let him run. That wasn't much of a fight but who cared? Oh well. As the man disappeared, I turned back to the Lion Heart as I established earlier. "Can you stand?"

Tawny:

I shook as I used my left arm to try and get up. Shakily, I managed to get onto my feet and I felt my magic returning but not a lot of it. "Thank you."

"Ha! It was nothing." replied the Dragon boy. "Why are you out here anyway?"

"They're hunting down my pride. They attacked us at the Northern Lights were our home is and I distracted all of them. Only ten came and nine were defeated but this one was a problem." I replied through jagged rasps of breath.

"I see."

I took a few steps forwards, trying to move towards the North to get back to my pride. "Hey." said the dragon.

"Huh?" I asked looking back at him.

"Come with me, your wounds are too deep. I'll help you heal then take you back. Deal?" he asked.

"You'll help me?!" I asked surprised. He nodded and took hold of my hand with his own clawed one. I shuddered as my energy gave way and left me. My body fell but the dragon caught me, his wings spreading out. With one swoop, he pulled me into the air and took me quickly away past a forest. We landed beside a large cave which seemed empty.

"Well this is my house." he said laying my down on a kind of hammock hanging beside a camp wood fire set up. Across from the hammock were five shelves built into the wall of the cave. On these stood many bottles, plates cups and other things that lay around.

Taking a pot down from the third shelf, he brought it towards me and grabbed a towel on the way. "This'll cure your injuries..." he said. I looked at my wounds which due to my lion heart species was healing already. "Well what's left of them." added the guy. I felt dizzy - I had lost a lot of my blood.

He sat beside me and rubbed the ointment into my skin with a concentrated look on his face. Something about his eyes and his wings reminded me of a large figure and someone I had met before but I knew nothing about him.

"Thank you once again." I said feeling better already as my wounds closed up and the ointment got rid of the scars. "If you hadn't turned up, I wouldn't be here now."

He looked at me and a searching look crossed his face as he muttered, "No problem, honestly." He seemed not to find what he was looking for so instead, he set about blowing flames into the fire and sitting down beside it.

"Listen, don't you know better?" he asked. "Every hunter in the nearby villages are hunting down people like you - Lion hearts. You shouldn't be walking around."

"I know, but I told you what happened, they attacked us and took..." shock suddenly crossed me. I remembered now. A flashback happened in my head of me hiding someone - someone important to me. "I've got to go back." I whispered.

"Huh? Are you crazy?!"

I shook my head, lifting myself shakily out of the hammock only to be stopped by the Flame dragon. "I must go back...I have to find her!"

"Who?"

"Kuo." I said instantly. Another image flashed into my head - a kitten with peachy fur with black markings, red eyes and very cute was lying there. "I have to get her."

"Okay." he said holding his clawed hands up in defeat. "You win. I'm not arguing with someone in that condition. But who is Kuo? Who do you have to find and where is she?"

"Kuo..." I searched for a minute. "She's...my exceed. I need her back. She's located in a bush close to where the hunter attacked me. I pushed her there when I smelt him."

The guy nodded and grabbed my hand. "W-What are you doing?!" I cried.

"What do you think? Taking you there of course. I made a deal. I heal you then take you back - remember?" he replied taking off.

I found Kuo five minutes later, scared and crouched in the bush. She bounced into my arms and cried a little, sharing her tears with me. "She's more than my exceed." I whispered loud enough for dragon-boy to hear. "She's my soul mate."

"Well, as I promised. You're free to go." he said keeping his back to me.

I nodded, getting up off the floor with Kuo in my hands, fast asleep. "One last thing. May I know the name of my hero?" I asked.

He turned to face me. "Flame DragonScale. Here." he held out his hand holding out a fabric I recognized. "You forgot this on the floor."

"Keep it." I replied, a smile playing on my face. "As a memory of me, Tawny."

He nodded, smiling too and showing his fangs. My cape wrapped around me, I put my hood over my hair and parted ways from Flame walking deeper into the forest. //I have something to find. I need to find it. And Flame will come for me anyway.\\ I thought as I headed away, Flame's yearning gaze following me into the depths of the wood.

Female
68 posts

cloudpuff • 13 March 2015 at 6:13 PM

@audrei9 @starshine_01 @nightmaremoon12 @appleblizzard
===============================
Kelly sat by a small pond, staring at her reflection. She had recently found a new village to live in after her old one burned down. "Stupid dragons, and demons, and other stuff that breathe fire. Can't you be a bit more carful and not burn everything down?" She said aloud to no one in particular.

She was dressed in a frilly, blue, sleeveless top and jeans, and knee-high boots that were sort of a sea-foam green color with pink designs at the top. She also had a matching headband with tiny blue flowers on it. Her brown hair was pulled aside in a ponytail hanging over her left shoulder.

In her hand was a basket woven by the village elders. She was supposed to be gathering herbs for the Healer to use, but Kelly was easily distracted. She stood up again looking at the basket frustratedly. She looked back at the water, then back to basket, deciding which she would follow was a hard decision.

After standing with her hands on her hips for a while, looking back and forth, she picked up her backpack. It was a sea-foam green color as well, matching her boots. Inside it was a little bread, 2 empty bottles, a notebook, a pen, and a whistle.

The whistle had been given to her by her mother (now deceased) when she was little. Her mother told her only to blow it when she was as alone as a puddle in a sea of fire and despair and that help would come. Kelly promised not to blow it until that time had come (though secretly, she hoped it never would).

Finally, she picked up the pen and notebook, scribbled something down, tore the page out, attached it to the basket, and threw it in the direction of the village. Then, took off running.

The note read, "I believe the time for our departure has come. I haven't lived here long, but I know this is not the place for me. If you ever need me, ring the River Bell 3 times and I shall come."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 March 2015 at 7:19 PM

@starshine_01 @appleblizzard @cloudpuff @audrei9

Chordata:
Chor stops upon seeing somebody. Her wings vanish once more as she stands in front of the creature. "Hello?"

OMG THAT WAS THE SHORTEST LINE EVER.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 15 March 2015 at 10:11 PM

Onyx soared, her great black wings beat harder, propelling her upwards. Looking down, she saw the twinkling lights of cities, human, elf, demon, faerie, she did not know how many they were. She was flying so high that her wings literally were brushing the clouds aside with wind. Onyx smiled. Up here she could do anything she wanted. She could dance, flap, roar, breathe fire all she want and not hurt a single soul. This was good. Then her telepathic sense caught something, and she turned her head to a flock of birds flapping beneath her. Except that the birds seemed really frightened. Something had scared them. And it could not have been the great big dragon hovering above them, for none of them had seen her yet.

DANGER DANGER HUNTER ARROWS DANGER BAD FLOCK FLY FLEE.

The bird's jumbled thoughts got the better of Onyx's curiosity, and she dived down to the forests below her. Wasn't creature hunting prohibited? Anyway, no human could be THAT stupid, to be taking on a creature like HER.
Suddenly, her telepathic sense took on a different direction. There were two creatures in the woods below her, and one of them was badly wounded. The other one seemed angry. The angry one was half dragon. Both seemed to have fought in an attack, so she slowed to a glide and began to search for them.
@nightmaremoon12 @cloudpuff @appleblizzard @maiden @starshine_01

My attempts at introducing her to Flame, Tawny and Kuo. Willow will come later.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 16 March 2015 at 2:38 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @cloudpuff @appleblizzard @maiden @audrei9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Kayla}

She didn't expect the... creature to come down and talk to her. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Err, hi!" She smiles politely before continuing, "I'm Kayla. What's your name? And one more thing..." She bit her lip nervously, secretly hoping that it will accede to her request. "Can you lead me out of here?"

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 16 March 2015 at 4:59 AM

@audrei9 Nice, she's seen you now.
@starshine_01 @nightmaremoon12 tried to find you guys.
@cloudpuff We'll find you soon.

Tawny Brave:

Holding Kuo, I walked slowly away from Flame towards the forest. A gently swooping noise interested me in the sky when I saw not Flame but a different figure. It was a dragon, not a half-dragon like Flame was. My heart skipped a beat. Maybe this dragon was friendly? Backing away into the bushes, I fell through into a kind of trapped, enclosed area with two creatures inside.

The first was a kind of human girl and the second was human too, but with beautiful violet eyes that flashed red when she saw me. I perked up, Kuo turned into her giant cat form to protect me. I calmed her down and sat shakily, hoping not to frighten or make these knew people angry. Also, I hoped I had escaped the dragon, or so I thought.

"Um...hello?" I asked uncertain to the other two. A movement above flitted, taking my interest again. I saw that it was only Flame, staring down. He darted towards us and landed beside the group of people now.

"Flame? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised at his appearance.

"Ha! Couldn't let you go that easy, could I?" he replied. Smiling he added, "And it looks like you're in a tough spot here."

"No no...they didn't do anything yet." I said. Turning back to them I asked again. "What are your names?"

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 16 March 2015 at 5:48 AM

{Kayla}

Eyeing the newcomers carefully, she tried her best not to be nervous. But when she saw the cat, she can't help but shudder. She gulped nervously, still carefully eyeing everyone, especially the cat.

*Why are there so many animals here?* she thought to herself as she finally began to take a good look at everyone. *A half dragon... A half lion and a... cat.* She still cannot take her eyes off it.

She cautiously took a step back, while trying to act casual at the same time. She hoped nobody saw her red eyes. She took a deep breath and plastered a smile on her face, trying to ignore the cat in the half lion's arms. "My name is Kayla. What's yours?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 March 2015 at 6:27 AM

@starshine_01 @appleblizzard @audrei9

Chordata:
The yandere smiled in front of her, though it looked like an insane, psychopathic one. "I'll tell my name once we get out of here. There are hunters around the place. I wouldn't want you to get caught." An arrow flies towards the two, as Chor uses her swords to knock the velocity away, causing it to bounce back. "You should run. The forest isn't safe ever since hunters arrived to cause extinction to everything but human." The yandere's wings appeared, black and made out of shadows (like the one you'd find in an awakened Accelerator). More arrows arrived, as a group of hunters approached. "I thought I got rid of you guys! You won't stop fighting until every trace of non-human beings are gone!"

Mirai:

The deredere smiles, her tail (she has her demon tail, Chor doesn't) flicks happily like a cat. She saw the forest, not knowing what would happen. "What's going on over there?" Her eyes flashed. She realized her death could stop her if she tried to save whatever's in there.

Female
68 posts

cloudpuff • 16 March 2015 at 8:20 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @starshine_01 @appleblizzard @audrei9
=======================================

Kelly:
(running through the forest) 'Where is everyone,' she thought, 'I was sure there were more people around here.'

Foot steps sounded behind her. She stopped, listening carefully. The foot steps stoped too. Kelly thought maybe if she stayed still they would loose track of her. They didn't. Two hunters popped out of the bushes. One was missing his bow, the other looked scared out of his mind!

"Please," one of them said, "Please, help us. Where is the closest human village around here?"

"Over there," she started confused, "Are you guys ok?"

They looked at each other. "We were attacked by various creatures..."

They looked guilty, as if they had been doing something to deserve being attacked.

"Hey, you weren't creature hunting, were you?" Kelly asked.

The hunters looked at each other then ran in the direction she had pointed them in.

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 16 March 2015 at 9:18 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @starshine_01

Tawny Brave:

I smiled at Kayla. "I'm Tawny Brave." Kayla was extra cautious around Kuo. Kuo turned into her little cat form and I huggled her close to me to make sure she wasn't scared. A sudden arrow shot out at us and I jumped avoiding it by inches. I perked up, my ears searching for movement. "10...no 12 I think." I said counting the hunters through their footsteps. I picked up the scent of something unusual.

"Mee, mee mei mee mi. Mi mei mei mee ma." Kuo sniffled.

"I know." I replied. I understood what she had told me: they had killed something out there and they weren't going to stop to mercy us.

Flame:

Everyone tensed, Kuo meowed something and Tawny seemed gutted and tense. //12 hunters against what...5 of us? Not cool.\\ I thought mentally counting.

With one swoop of my dark black wings, I was up ten feet in the air and eyed the hunters. Two of them had long spears, one of them was carrying a long sword, 4 were with bows and arrows and the last 2 were carrying daggers. Two spears and three arrows were fired at me but I deflected them. Just at that moment, something went flying my way. I didn't have time to look around, an arrow shot into my shoulder from behind. I started falling but I caught a glimpse of a masked hunter on a horse holding a glowing bow and arrow.

I landed softer, breaking the rough fall with my massive dragon wings. I brushed myself off and wrenched the arrow out of my shoulder exposing trickles of bright blue blood.

Tawny Brave:

Flame had fallen, taken an arrow out of his shoulder and sat upright, bleeding a little but other wise okay. I rushed to his side and frowned. "How many?" I asked him in barely a whisper.

"I caught the scent of 12 but saw 10 when another masked one attacked me from behind." he replied brushing me away. He turned to the others and continued, "This isn't a safe place. They know where we are, they have spears and arrows and other weapons, they won't rest."

Kuo came over to Flame and cried bright shining silver tears into my cupped hands. I collected a few drops before dabbing them at Flame's wound. Instantly, the flesh began to heal and the blood stopped. I stroked Kuo. //Thank you Kuo\\ I told her silently.

//Mei\\ she replied. This wasn't the time to rest. I realized that when a spear shot through the opening, nearly touching Kayla. A hole was made in our hiding place and I saw the ten hunters, the masked hunter and the horse. Out of them all, the horse looked apprehensive.

I tried using my connection with animals to speak to it. //Mr Horse, sir? May I ask what your master is willing to do?\\

The horse turned it's head in my direction, it's pale blue eyes fixed and it's grey back relaxing. //Kind lady, my master want's nothing to do with you or any of your friends. She was merely asked by her father to kill off any half human she met and you happened to be by. Much as she looks evil, I assure you she wants to fight to save your kind.\\ replied the horse. //If you're lucky, she won't harm you.\\

//Thank you kind horse.\\ I replied.

"The masked lady means us no harm. The hunters want us dead though!" I called to the others hoping they would hear.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 16 March 2015 at 10:13 AM

{Kayla}

Her heart was beating fast. "Perhaps... Just perhaps... If the masked lady means us no harm, we can get her to help us." She looked at all of them in desperation. "And if that doesn't work, we'll just have to fight to survive. But, you saw what they did to the... half dragon. And I doubt that the cat," she shudders. "Would like to keep crying."

A spark of electricity shot through her veins and she raised a finger, towards the hunters, in a position poised to attack. She curiously looked at Tawny, "But who are they specifically hunting for, though? All of us?"

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 16 March 2015 at 11:24 AM

@starshine_01
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tawny Brave:

"I doubt that Kuo will be willing to use up her magic on all of us. I'll ask who they are after. One minute." I replied to Kayla.

Using my magical abilities, I channeled through the signals and got back to the horse. //Mr Horse, sir?\\

//Yes young lady? How may I help you?\\ replied the horse.

//Please, sir, are your men hunting for all of us?\\ I asked.

The horse nodded his head and replied //All of you are being hunted but your cat especially.\\

//Kuo?!\\ I asked him shocked. I must have looked horrified as the others tensed up and looked at me waiting for answers.

//The cat is in interest of the leader of the village. My mistress will try to save you, I know.\\ Replied the horse and my channel broke.

"They're after Kuo in particular but most of us are hunted anyway." I told the others as I flinched at the words. Three of the hunters came up to the hole and started tearing away the bush whilst another two of them started to aim inside with their arrows. I heard the gentle voice of the lady ordering them to stop.

Immediately, the hunters stopped what they were doing and backed away. The lady figure got off the horse and gracefully stepped towards us wearing a long white plain dress and a mask which concealed her face and her hair.

"I'll give you time. You must hurry. If you don't get out of here in time, I will have no choice." She said in a gentle voice. I gathered up Kuo and Flame stood up. The lady stood back a few steps and reached for her arrow, instead taking out 6 and slowly setting them onto her bow. "Run."

"Flame, how many people can you carry?" I quickly shouted at him.

"Dunno. I gather one or two can ride on my back and I can hold the others. I'm pretty strong but they've gotta want to be carried." he replied.

I looked expectantly at the others hoping that they would allow him to carry them away from this place before the lady shot her arrows.

Female
68 posts

cloudpuff • 16 March 2015 at 5:35 PM

@appleblizzard @starshine_01 @nightmaremoon12 @audrei9

(BTW: I just realized I've been writing in 3rd person, when it should be 1st. I'll fix it starting now...)
I looked around. I thought I heard more arrows whizzing by around me, though I didn't see any. I swear I heard someone say, "Run." Then, I heard foot steps and wing beats. I looked up to see a dragon fly over, no, a dragon boy perhaps?

I ran in the direction it flew, hoping to catch up to him. Also, hoping I wouldn't get attacked by whatever he was escaping...

Looking at his shadow, it looked like he was carrying some things. I tried to telepathically link up with him, but I guess it doesn't work if they are half animal half human. But, it did prove he wasn't just a dragon.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 March 2015 at 1:12 AM

@appleblizzard @cloudpuff @starshine_01 @appleblizzard

Chordata:

She puts her hair on the side, showing her odd eyes. "Leave these innocent creatures alone! You never listen to creatures like us!" Chor looked at the group. "You guys run. I can take on these hunters!" The yandere grabbed her chained swords, as she would create a dark circle around her. "Don't even try to attack me!" A hunter attempts, as Chor uses her shadow manipulation to create a few clones of herself. Seeing that the place they are at now (dark) makes the clones have the same strength of her (nearly), the yandere knows she'd take them all down. "What are you standing there for? Run! I can hold these guys. I'll come to you after they surrender!" She then sees blades fall down the sky, hitting near the hunters, as she could hear shouts. The hunters continue to fight some more.

Mirai:
Her wings sprout, looking like water and an angel's wings. "I wonder if there's anything in the place..." The deredere smiles as she flies around the place. It was only trees and rarely clearings or visible rivers. She could hear sounds of fighting, as she flies nearby to inspect. "Hello?" Going closer, Mi sees another demon fighting off some hunters whilst others watch her. ;;C-Chor? What is she doing?;; She thought as Chor continues to fight. Mirai uses her blade manipulation to create various swords around her. "Stand back! I can handle this as well!" Mirai aims the blades next to the hunters, not killing them, as she was giving a warning. "Leave these creatures alone, or better yet leave all of the creatures alone! They have lives too!" The hunters simply ignored as they continued to attack.

Note that both of these actions occured at the same time, so when Chor does the first line of this post, so does Mirai.

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 17 March 2015 at 7:14 AM

@starshine_01 @nightmaremoon12 @cloudpuff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tawny:

Chor had told us to run, Flame was hovering above us and the others were frozen. Chor repeated again, telling us she'd catch up. "No." I said surprising even myself. "I'll help too. I'm not going to run, not now, not ever."

I stood with my feet shoulder width apart, my two hands together in my magic energy position. Concentrating on my golden flames inside of me, I felt the warmth of magic pulsing through my body, filling it to the brim with suspense and mystery. I opened my eyes, the usual green was gone, my natural Lion Heart Golden eye color was back, and I was emitting swirls of gold flames which danced around in a magic circle under my feet.

Narrowing my eyes, I concentrated on my flames and summoned four flame clones distributing my magic equally between them. This technique required a lot of magic energy but I was used to draining myself from the usual energy to make way for my second magic.

I stood motionless for a minute and two hunters came at me. My lion nose sensed their attack and I dodged it easily. Golden wisps of flame played around me as I was ready for any attack.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 17 March 2015 at 8:52 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @cloudpuff @audrei9
@appleblizzard I think you had typed halfway and accidentally press "Post Reply" because your last post was... cut off, I think. You might want to edit...

{Kayla}

She was stunned by both girls' selflessness, their decision to stay while letting the others escape. Surely, she couldn't leave behind such loyal people and let them fend for themselves. It would simply just be wrong and unrighteous.

"I'll stay and fight with you," She decided in the end.

Kayla suddenly felt the warm tingling sensation that ran down her fingertips. She threw the finger at the nearest hunter who is approaching her now. Hot electrocuting sparks flew from her finger, taking the hunter down.

She heaved a sigh of relief. One down, but two more is approaching. She tried hard not to struggle and focused on her powers. It immediately began to bubble up like an enormous bubble in her. It felt like it was ready to burst, and it did.

Electric currents surged through her once again. She smiled, she greatly enjoyed that feeling. Electric currents flowed from her to both hunters and both of them were down at once.

Unfortunately, her powers were draining from these attacks. However, when she saw how brave the others' were, she persevered and kept on trying, finally managing to take down one more.

But before she continued to fight, she turned to Tawny. "I think it'll be better for Kuo to escape now with Flame as if it gets into the hands of the hunters..." She trailed off thinking about the consequences and looked back up at Tawny, continuing her unfinished sentence. "The consequences might be dire."

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 17 March 2015 at 12:20 PM

@starshine_01 i have edited it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tawny:

I looked at Flame who was hovering up in the air. I agreed with Kayla but after all, Kuo was always with me and we were soul mates meaning we wouldn't make it far away from each other. //Kuo.\\ I managed to connect to her easily. // Go with Flame. If the struggle continues, you know what to do.\\

//Tawny...you know how me being parted away from you drains your magical energy...are you willing to give that a try?\\ Kuo replied sweetly.

A few moments, I felt that hesitation, that urge to leave her here so I could fight. But I fought that feeling and replied, //Kuo, trust me this once. You've helped me, saved me many times and you are the most important thing to me but...this time you have to go. If you don't go now, they'll capture you and goodness knows what they want with you, Kuo!\\

Kayla was now searching for her own magic energy and fighting four hunters with electrical magic. Kuo had a sweet, yearning and pained expression on her face but she nodded and I looked at Flame.

"Flame, please take Kuo to a safe place - don't loose her and don't under any circumstances let her return here!" I said looking at Flame and feeling tears well up in my eyes.

Flame nodded and came down to gather Kuo up in his scaled arms before flying high. With one last glance, he turned away and shot across the sky creating a pattern of clouds just visible across the chalky cream shades.

I looked back. The female was still standing, listening and watching whilst her drawn arrows still pointed at our hideout.

"You creatures don't deserve to live! You half-animals!" yelled one hunter. The others joined in, laughing and jeering. I put my left foot in front of my right and closed my eyes in deep concentration, placing my palms together and looking for my flames once more. I analysed how much power I had left to use and found that my normal magic was still half-full. I had a long way to go still until I found my hidden magic.

Of course that magic was strictly forbidden to be used when outsiders are watching but I had a choice when I got there. I opened my eyes, already planning ahead of my attacks but just as I was about to repel a hunter running towards me, I fell a tug on my heart and my magic simmered, my eyes widened and the spell died.

The hunter managed to lay a scratch on me with his spear as I swerved to dodge it with panic. My golden blood was spilled a little but not much. Panting from the near miss, I stood frozen as the hunter advanced again.

This time, before his spear touched me, an arrow was shot past me and hit the hunter. The hunter collapsed, motionless on the floor without another word. I turned, to see a lady, a beautiful young girl standing there, with pretty white skin, sky blue eyes and ripples of glossy white hair blowing about her young face in the wind. She was holding the blue bow of the mistress from earlier and the woman's cloths were strewn over the floor as if only just taken off.

With shock, I realised that this was her - the mistress. She was wearing a white short dress, shorter than her knees which was covered in feathers and white ankle boots. On her back were two angel wings, folded neatly behind her back. Around her neck was a pendant with strange markings I doubted even Kuo could understand. The girl was panting, her eyes shocked and determined.

Her horse, the one I had channelled to, was now a pearly shade of white with two great big wings on it's back and glistening blue eyes. I admired the beauty and for a minute, I had forgotten everything that had happened before that.

The remaining hunters didn't even gather up their beaten warrior but stared in shock at their helper who was now not so much as helping them as she was stopping them. "Lady Kikya!" they shouted in awe.

Lady Kikya:

"Listen up. I'm sick and tired of your system. You humans, my tribe, you all don't understand. My father, trying to rid the world of people like them but every person in our village knows or has someone they care for who has magical abilities." I said, my soft caramelized voice menacing and hurt.

"You don't know what it's like, you're one of us!" two of them said.

"I am not one of you!" I yelled. "I am an angel, a beauty beying measures, born into this world to protect humans but you don't need protecting, do you? You kill for joy - mere pleasure! It was always Lady Kikya this and Lady Kikya that, do this do this, how about what I want to do?!" I shrieked back at them and tears spilled from me, turning into petals and floating away.

"Kikya!" whispered one of the hunters coming closer to me. It was Jako, his coppery born hair messed up and his usual brown eye pleading and sympathetic. "We only do as the Chief instructs us to."

Koniko came closer too and knelt down, fear and surprise mixed in his orange-brown eyes.

"That's it. I'm out." I said wrenching the tribe crest off of my shoulder pinned to my dress. "I am an angel and I deserve freedom - so do these creatures. If you understand, let us go. Tell 'father' that I won't be returning. If you attack them any more, I will stand up and fight."

Tawny Brave:

Shocked at her story, I kneeled down on the grass floor and stared at the hunters who were backing away from us, all looking ready to run. I sure wasn't going to give up that easy. "Hey, I'm warning you. You come after Kuo, and I swear, none of you will make it to tomorrow. Got that?"

I felt another tug on my heart, this time stronger and I sensed Kuo getting further away and picking up speed. Jolting, I shook as I felt with anguish the need to lie down, the need to give up. No. I couldn't. It wasn't in my nature. Then again...

A final tug yanked at my pulse and with terror in my eyes, I fell with a clatter onto the rough grass as the bond between me and Kuo stretched with unease...

Kuo:

I felt the tugs on my heart many times but Flame was taking me faster and faster away from them, towards where appeared to be a crack in the side of a cliff. I felt a stretch, an urge to be pulled by gravity and the heavy drop of someone's body. //Tawny? TAWNY?!\\ I called out to her but she was motionless, I could see it.

"Take me back!" I squealed at Flame. A worried expression flitted across his young face but he shook his head and continued to fly towards the crack. "Take me to her - she's hurt, our bond's breaking is too hard for her to handle!" I cried.

Flame seemed to be making his mind up. "You're right." he said suddenly and with a curve that sent my heart skipping, he turned around and amplified his speed twice as much, hurtling towards the clearing where we had left them.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 March 2015 at 4:57 PM

@appleblizzard @starshine_01

<<Realizes how long school is>>
Chor:
She was astonished to see the others stay and fight. "How come you're staying here and not leaving?" She was nearly shot by an arrow, until a large blade was in front of her, causing the arrow's (SCIENCE AND MATHS) to decrease and stop, as the arrow puncutres through the blade, not far enough for the yandere to get killed. Another arrow shot at her, as it (will not do arrow to the knee jokes lool) hits her arm. Chor forcibly removed it, as dark purple blood comes out of her arm. "Hmph..." She covers her bleeding arm as she stomps on the ground, creating more shadows to work around. A shadow began to wrap around the bleeding hand, acting like a bandage. "It's not over until one of us falls..." Chor felt weak. The blood loss caused her powers to get weaker, as it began to rain blades around the hunters, caused by Mirai. She then felt another hand, as she begins to fly away. "Huh? Mirai?"

Mirai:
She was astonished seeing Chor stay and fight, as well as others. Upon seeing Chor being shot by an arrow, she continues to fight on. Mirai helps by making blades rain near the hunters, as they scrambled around. She then flies towards Chor and picks her up, flying with her on her hands. "I thought you'd die there! You aren't strong enough to face all of them!"

Female
68 posts

cloudpuff • 17 March 2015 at 5:46 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @appleblizzard @starshine_01 @audrei9
===============================
The shadow whipped around and flew the opposite direction. I stopped, panting and trying to catch my breath. That's the longest I've ever run without stopping. If I wasn't so exhausted, I'd be proud of myself. I heard yells of fear and protest in the distance. I decided to go back to where I had just passed.

I burst into the clearing just in time to see two hunters running with one of their friends left bleeding on the ground. It was a revolting sight. After all, I am mostly human. I hoped that they wouldn't do that to me as well... I was way too tired to run... or fight back for that matter...

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 18 March 2015 at 1:12 AM

@cloudpuff @nightmaremoon12 @appleblizzard (master of long posts! are you on holiday, apple?)@starshine_01

Onyx frowned. For some reason, now the minds she had been so eager to locate were too far away for her to detect now. With a snort of annoyance, she continued forward. The thing about her mind reading ability was that she could only read one mind at a time. But as she continued forward, something behind her caught her attention. She turned. Then gasps.

Eighteen gigantic scorpions were making their way through the undergrowth towards her. Each of the monsters had a line of spiky bone armour running from head to tail. If the creatures had attacked her individually she would have been able to burn them to ashes. Where did they come from?

Onyx roared as loud as she could, the deafening sound echoing into the dark woods. Soon, birds began to flutter up from the trees and into the air, and mice scurried back into their holes, shaking with fear. Onyx continued to sound the alarm as the monsters crawled closer and closer. Then she opened her great maw and let go of her fire.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 18 March 2015 at 3:33 AM

@appleblizzard @nightmaremoon12 @cloudpuff @audrei9

{Kayla}

She gasped in shock when she saw Tawny lying motionless on the grass. She began to silently berate herself for telling Tawny to leave Kuo. She immediately ran to her side but after seeing Kuo and Flame return, she felt that not all hope is lost.

Kayla stared the hunters down. How dare they harm such innocent people?! But when she saw the Yandere bleed as well, it was the last straw.

Glowing with hatred, she could feel the familiar feeling back again. She rubbed her hands together to produce a lightning ball in between her hands. Summoning all her powers, she threw the ball at two of the hunters.

However, there was still another two. Just then, out in the corner of her eyes, Kayla saw another female human who seemed really out of breath from running. She looked really exhausted. Kayla decided not to draw any attention to her, seeing her fatigued look.

Suddenly, the hunter threw a spear at her, catching her unaware. She couldn't dodge in time and it hit her shoulder. The effect was immediate. She began to bleed and the hunters took advantage of that to attack her. Luckily, she reacted speedily and quickly turned invisible using the remains of her electric power.

She hoped that the others would remain safe as well.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 March 2015 at 3:51 AM

@starshine_01

Chor:
She still had her wings, and kicked Mirai in the leg. "Let go! I have to assist them!" Mirai lets go, as the yandere could fly towards Kayla to assist her once more. "Sorry that I was taken by her. She's Mirai, my friend. We were rivals back then." Chor's wound slowly mends itself as she would use her non-wounded arm to grab a sword and do a windmill, causing some hunters to be wounded by the accelerated velocity (or whatever it's called) and how quick the blade was spinning.

Mirai:
Shocked seeing the yandere fly away, the deredere sighs, going to where the battle is. She knew that Chor would die at this moment, if she wasn't assisted. "You need people to help you! You can't act all 'I'm hardcore' all the time!" She uses her sound manipulation to make her voice louder, causing an Echoed Voice to occur in the forest. After that, she reverts her voice back into its regular self. Her tail was up, so it could avoid being stepped on. She was in the air, wings fluttering gently. She then looks at Kayla, wounded from the attacks. The deredere approaches her, as she quickly vanishes. "W-Wait! Hold up!" Mirai looks at the hunters with her glowing azure eyes. She then creates a mimic of Chor's scissor blades, unchained. Mirai rushes towards the hunters with speed, with the blades floating in front of her. They began to be gravely injured as Mi begins to attack. Whilst she was attacking, her energy gradually decreased, as she finishes her attack with a roundhouse kick, she was about to pass out, her legs wobbling as they were about to drop down. "Chor... It's all up to you now..."

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 18 March 2015 at 7:25 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @starshine_01 @cloudpuff @appleblizzard
These hunters are literally everywhere!! Is this the plot? Mabye I will have to create one right now, because that would be the perfect time... (mischievous grin) 😊
A blast of red hot flame erupted from far way, and angry roars sounded. The hunters looked worried. "Stupid dragons..." one of them hissed. "I hope the scorpions Master summoned would be able to keep it-" His sentence was interrupted by the screech of one of the gigantic scorpions as it's limb was torn off. A second later, a gigantic tail came flying through the air and landed near the place where the hunters were streaming out of the trees. There were several screams before the severed scorpion tail landed with a thud.
Onyx breathed more flame upon her attackers, three of them were already lying dead at her feet. The place where one lucky one had managed to clip her on the wing was dripping bright blue blood, and the scar hurt like mad. The fire seemed to have little effect on the scorpions, it was only good for knocking them back and annoying them. It was only when she tore off a limb or two when they actually died. and their flesh was tough and hard to rip. But she stood her ground.

Female
68 posts

cloudpuff • 18 March 2015 at 8:06 AM

@audrei9 @nightmaremoon12 @starshine_01 @appleblizzard
I surveyed my surroundings. There were several half-humans (no offense) around fighting a group of hunters. One girl who seemed to have electric powers of some sort turned invisible right before my eyes. I think she had seen me, though luckily enough she didn't draw attention to me.

Among the small band of (for lack of a better word) outcasts, there was a lion girl, a dragon boy, a small cat, the girl who is now invisible, and a few others. The lion girl seemed to draw her power from the little cat. I wish I could do that.

To be honest, I can't always control my powers. Also, most people I've met think I create water, which I don't. I simply manipulate it into various forms like sword, blast, etc. The cat seemed to want to go to the lion girl. They seemed connected somehow. If the cat was truly a cat, not a person in the form of a cat, I might could telepathically link up with it.

I focused my energy. 'Excuse me,' I said to the cat, 'Are you from around here? Do you know what's going on?'

The little cat turned to look at me for a minute curiously, but then turned back to the tawny-haired girl.