what is your favourite video game?

in Entertainment

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 21 November 2015 at 6:16 AM

@winterwonders oh what gaming channel it sounds really intresting. you should like combine spyro with crash to create a name that fits both of them that would be really cool (sorry if you have already made a name lol)

Female
5 posts

rainbowsprkls • 21 November 2015 at 7:29 PM

I love WOW, torchlight 2, and skyrim.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 21 November 2015 at 8:08 PM

@rainbowsprkls hello how are you. oh ive never played torchlight is it any good and what is the game about?

Female
232 posts

rurukis • 22 November 2015 at 10:23 PM

I'm absolutely obsessed with Splatoon at the moment. 😸 It's definitely my favorite video game. 😋

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 November 2015 at 2:23 AM

@rurukis my tutor at collage said I should play it as he loves that game. It does look fun but I don't like the motion idea on the wii u pad as I only really play with that and if I got it I would get annoyed easily.

Female
232 posts

rurukis • 23 November 2015 at 5:32 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

Your tutor at college is a cool guy. 😋 You should definitely pick it up sometime. If you're not fond of the idea of motion controls to aim, they can be disabled for you to use only the gamepad sticks. 😱 I personally thought the whole aiming with moving the gamepad up and down was odd at first, but I quickly got used to it and aiming is extremely precise using it that way. 😸

I used to be addicted to both Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U as well, but I got my butt kicked way too many times by many, many Captain Falcons and Shulks that I ended up quitting. ☚ī¸

Male
1 post

flame_fawn175 • 15 December 2015 at 1:38 PM

My favourite game is Super Smash Bros for the wii u. It's a really cool fighting game with nintendo characters. If you wanna play for yourself search super smash flash 2.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 15 December 2015 at 3:25 PM

@flame_fawn175 i love super smash bros i play it a lot with my brother. im getting my own version of it this christmas with a wii u. so what character do you play with the most mine is link

Female
3 posts

meritha • 31 December 2015 at 12:12 AM

Monster Hunter, hands down. Cats? Check. Hunting large monsters with friends? Check. Really beautiful concept art? Check. Brought me and my current boyfriend together? Check.

So looking forward to that hunting as Nyantas. Hnnnng.

Male
252 posts

pbarr • 31 December 2015 at 1:29 PM

@meritha

I love Monster Hunter too! I finished MH3U up to the end of High Rank and I just bought MH4U yesterday!

It's one of my favorites because it's such a rewarding game, and the satisfaction you get when you take down a huge monster is just something that you can't get in other games. The game just leaves you to fend for yourself out in the field, it's surprisingly great. 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 31 December 2015 at 1:41 PM

@meritha hello i have tried monster hunter but i really couldnt get into it 😃 Hehe it is nice though the game has something special to you like bringing you and your boyfriend together i'm really happy for you 😃

107 posts

kieraap • 12 January 2016 at 9:49 AM

I kick it old school and sporty:

1. All Spyro Games (PS1)
2. All Spyro Games (PS2)
3. All Crash Bandicoot
4. NRL Rugby League 2 (PS3)
5. FIFA 16'

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 30 January 2016 at 9:43 AM

@kieraap im so sorry for the late reply i didnt get your ping. hehe i love spyro and crash they are both so cool i used to play them a lot but now i only play it a little with my best friend 😃. So what got you into sport games then 😃

Female
21 posts

carnival • 7 February 2016 at 12:32 AM

Undertale, Earthbound, and Okami 😸

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 7 February 2016 at 11:37 AM

Osu, Project Diva, Love live School Idol Festival, Chocobo Tales, Pokemon and Youkai Watch 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 February 2016 at 11:42 AM

@carnival oh your a earthbound fan ive never played it but it looks like a good game. the first time i saw it was on super smash bros 😃

@sakura-ironoyume *high fives* Chocobo Tales i love that game its so fun this is like the first time ive met a fellow fan of the game 😃

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 7 February 2016 at 11:44 AM

Definitely Undertale and Portal/Portal 2

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 7 February 2016 at 11:47 AM

@cloud-n-bolts Too bad DS wifi was shut down, I'd love to have a match against you 😸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 February 2016 at 11:53 AM

@sakura-ironoyume I know it would have been so fun to have a battle with you its such a shame.

@ilovedoctorwho hey! oh i dont think i played any of them but ive heard their good so what are they about 😃

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 7 February 2016 at 11:59 AM

@cloud-n-bolts
Undertale is this great game about monsters and humans and it has an amazing storyline
Portal is a game with great graphics and great storyline and fun gameplay.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 February 2016 at 12:02 PM

@ilovedoctorwho Oh thank you for telling me i have to say undertale sounds intresting i might look into to it 😃

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 7 February 2016 at 12:05 PM

Yeah you definitely should 😊@cloud-n-bolts

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 February 2016 at 12:07 PM

@ilovedoctorwho thank you for the recommendation love 😃

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 March 2016 at 9:09 PM

minecraft, or fnaf

Female