what is your favourite video game?

in Entertainment

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 8 June 2015 at 12:01 AM

Any game in the "Tales of" series. The ones I've played are Tales of The Abyss and Tales of Xillia but I haven't completed either because of work/life stuff. Same with Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I'm an RPG gamer so and I like the kind of fighting style games that I listed above. 😊

Female
585 posts

duckduck • 8 June 2015 at 3:30 PM

Gotta be The Last of Us

But I also love Assassin's Creed(especially Unity), Bloodborne, all of the Infamous series, Grand Theft Auto, and then like 50 others. But yeah TLOU is my favorite and I can't wait for the movie and sequel.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 June 2015 at 4:22 PM

@xxxmahiruxxx I am a Hugh fan of Zelda as well it's a great game. I've heard of tales of abyss but never played it before so what is it about then

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 8 June 2015 at 4:39 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Choosing one is difficult..

I'm a huge Pokemon fan, so all of those. I'm also a huge Smash Bros. Fan, so all of those as well.

Picking just one by itself would have to be...any RPG.

Xenoblade Chronicles, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, etc.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 June 2015 at 5:10 PM

@despair omg super smash bros is amazing I play that with my siblings all the time and also play with the character link. I also love fire emblem and currently saving up for the new one coming out which still have not got a title yet though. So are you looking forward to the game then and which ones have you played

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 8 June 2015 at 5:30 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Yeah, Smash is amazing. I main Link, Ness, Shulk, Rosalina and Luma, and ROB. 😋

Yeah, I'm excited for the new FE crossover! c: I've played Radiant Dawn and Awakening. 😋

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 8 June 2015 at 9:59 PM

@cloud-n-bolts It's kind of hard to explain so it's better to just google it ^^;

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 June 2015 at 7:32 AM

@despair yeah I've also played awakening and its really amazing game. Shulk is another great player to fight with. I got to say rosallina and Luma is a popular character to fight with online
@xxxmahiruxxx alright I will try to Google it later

Female
237 posts

cami • 10 June 2015 at 8:50 AM

❤️___Mine would have to be these:___❤️

Skyrim (Elder Scrolls)
Insurgent
All Assassin's Creed ❤️
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory ❤️ ❤️
All Pokemon (Prefer X and Y just cause you can customize character)
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Fable
Dragon's Age

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 10 June 2015 at 12:06 PM

❤️:
Zelda-Phantom Hourglass
All Pokemon
All Crash Bandicoot
All Spyro ❤️
All Guitar Hero
Assassin's Creed
Harvest Moon
And I think that might be it -.-

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 June 2015 at 4:22 PM

@cami yeah final fantasy I love that game so much and I also like kingdom hearts as well but not as much as final fantasy. Got to agree pokemon is a amazing game but I prefer the classic versions.

@houndoom125 I love Zelda phantom glass as I used to play it with my brother on multiplayer mode so it just to be really fun. I also find guitar hero fun to play as they often have quite good songs. What do think about the new guitar hero live what is coming out then

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 10 June 2015 at 6:59 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
New Guitar Hero? o.0 Ooh...... I have a question! Did you ever beat Hourglass? I need to find the Mechanical Claw -.-

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 June 2015 at 7:38 AM

@houndoom125 So you have not heard of the new guitar hero live it has a different style guitar and makes you have the experience of playing at a concet. No I don't think I did I used to mainly play it for multiplayer mode and not the story much sorry I could be no help.

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 11 June 2015 at 9:02 AM

@cloud-n-bolt
Eeh, it doesn't sound amazing to me, not yet anyway. I'm playing Homestuck right now, and frankly am absorbed..

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 June 2015 at 4:12 PM

@houndoom125 wow the way I said it does sound like I was interested in the game but I can't say am a lover of it the design of the guitar is completely different and I think it will take a while to get used to.

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 11 June 2015 at 4:15 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Yeah, I'm used to the older guitars, like Aerosmith and Metallica ... c:

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 June 2015 at 4:19 PM

@houndoom125 yeah I know what you mean I've played the Areosmith guitar hero and its got some awesome songs on it. On your previous message you said you was playing homestuck May I ask what the game is like

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 11 June 2015 at 6:03 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Yeah! It's kinda a web comic mixed in with a game. The first few chapters are practically pointless, but you need to read them to know why some stuff happens. To access the game, go to:
mspaintadventures.com

Btw; sorry for the late reply! o.o

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 June 2015 at 9:46 AM

@houndoom125 it's sounds like a fun game actually so is it only available to play online then or can you play on a different device

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 12 June 2015 at 3:14 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
It's an online game, and if you create an account, you can save your progress and get on, on another device. 😸

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 June 2015 at 3:23 PM

@houndoom125 oh I see If I have time after I go on holiday I'll check it out. So how are you today I hope you are well?

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 12 June 2015 at 3:54 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Yeah, thank you! c: You?

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 June 2015 at 4:00 PM

@houndoom125 fine thanks for asking so are you doing much at the moment then

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 12 June 2015 at 5:40 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Yes! Cleaning the house, making almost all the beds, helping cook. There's a list! >:c How about you?Are you doing much?

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 June 2015 at 4:45 AM

@houndoom125 sounds like you've been kept busy am just meeting my best friend to play some video games. So what do you like doing in your spare time then

Transgender Male
395 posts

houndoom125 • 13 June 2015 at 4:52 PM

@cloud-n-bolts
Reading, writing, playing video games, ect.

Female
115 posts

kittycools • 14 June 2015 at 6:11 PM

I may sound like a doofus but my favorite game is the Sims 3. xD

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 21 June 2015 at 8:37 AM

@kittycools sorry for the late reply I used to play Sims a lot but then my psp broke so I had nothing to play them on. I kind of miss playing them I used to have so much fun with that game. You honesty don't sound like a doofus since many people are fans of Sims so people should not judge you for playing the game since its a great game. Also thanks for the writing I appreciate it

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 29 June 2015 at 9:11 AM

@cloud-n-bolts Well I can say I've become Zelda trash heH, my favorites being Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. But I also really like Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem C:

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 29 June 2015 at 10:21 AM

@whispers wow I love all the games you have just mentioned especially super smash bros. I love playing it with my brother but I hate when we play online and have 2 ganondorf characters as they are over Powered. So who is your favourite character to play as on Super smash bros mine has to be link.