Trade Accounts United (Find creatures for trade here)

in Trading & Auctions

Have you registered your trade account to the list?

1 post

trade-accounts-united • 17 May 2015 at 3:34 PM

•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•
About me:
(Sorry about the pings)
I want there to be an easy accessible place to find a lot of creatures for trade. Eventually I will expand the list to show more about what you can expect to find where but as it is still a very humble list of only four I think you can manage to look through them on your own. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I have nothing better to do.
I don't think trade accounts are all that easy to find as it is now, they hide in some dark corner on your profile and are easily forgotten about. Some don't even want to link to their trades on their account since they don't want those creatures fed. (With this in mind please respect each other's boundaries and only feed the accounts that wish to be fed.)

If you want to talk about it: #tau
This isn't an official thing or a requirement to have a trade account but I would like to try and keep it professional and organised none the less.
If I don't respond fast enough it's because my main account is @shinasuki, go pester me there is you feel ignored (since that isn't how it's supposed to be).

How to register:
If you want to register your trade account to this list you follow these steps:
• Send a friend request to @trade-accounts-united
• (Optional) Tell @shinasuki she's being slow and maybe specify if feeding is OK on your trade account or not. We don't want any mistakes or old information going around. Otherwise I'll just go by the information in your profile. If that changes after your registration the quickest way to get this list updated is to tell @shinasuki about the changes

Currenly registered:
Currently these trade accounts have been registered:
@code-star ( #laep2 or Love An Egg Project, evolves and rehomes creatures to new users, Feed OK)
@ida92side ( @Ida92's trade account, Feed OK)
@kaiserbakura (Don't feed)
@kaita ( @Lunka's trade account, Don't feed)
@mystic ( @mairbear's trade account, Don't feed)

@astaroth is taking a break (@Shinasuki's trade account, Feed OK)

So get to browsing.

Feed List:
🪙 So here is a separate list if you're here to find accounts to feed:
@code-star
@ida92side
@astaroth

Mailing @Shinasuki is the most reliable way to get your messages seen, but if you want your message seen my many that's obviusly not the way to go, posting on my wall or down here in the comments is perfectly fine too.

❤️ Spread the word if you like the idea? I appreciate it. ❤️

If you want to talk about it: #tau

If you have any questions I love to answer them, it doesn't have to be just about #TAU but can be about anything you have on your mind.

Female
112 posts

shinasuki • 17 May 2015 at 3:36 PM

reserved

2 posts

astaroth • 17 May 2015 at 3:42 PM

Reserved #tau

Hm.. can't get the hashtag to work right now... oh well, You're already here so it's not too important.

Female
2,406 posts

ida92 • 24 May 2015 at 11:04 AM

Is there anyone out there interested in joining? 😊

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 29 May 2015 at 4:54 PM

I might be soon. 😊

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 4 June 2015 at 1:53 AM

Me too. 😃