The Peatrance (or Luneblouir) [Idea Retired ;~;]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Would you get this creature?

Female
869 posts

netherling • 21 May 2015 at 12:00 AM

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Netherling_Wings/media/Mobile Uploads/KINDLE_CAMERA_1414940511000_zps09137119.jpg.html

Or

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Netherling_Wings/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsckvxqwdh.jpg.html

About Peatrance eggs:
Peatrance eggs glow with the same intensity as the moon and stars on cloudless nights. On nights of a New Moon, they release a cloud to cloak their intense glow, hiding themselves as the shadow of the earth hides the moon itself. On these nights, you can find the eggs by following a sparkling trail of "stardust" left behind by the mothers. The stars on the egg's surface twinkle steadily, hanging from shimmery threads, and chime softly when they hit against each other. These eggs glow brighter and pulse with light when they are close to hatching.

More:
Peatrance are docile creatures, and as chicks they are very playful. It is said that every time a chick hatches, a new star is added to the sky. Peatrance only come out when the moon is full, so that they can absorb its glow and bask in its radiance. Without the full moon, their glow starts to fade, and when it has fully faded they have been known to attempt to absorb light from the stars instead. A Peatrance's glow is hypnotic, seeming to put viewers in a trance-like dream state. When in this dream state, many report that they felt as if they were floating among the stars.

It's body is a royal blue in the picture and it has a yellow crescent moon on its forehead. On its back (and in the moon on the egg) is a yellow and white tribal-print like series of swirls and designs. The dotted feathers from its head are yellow and its tail feathers are blue with crescent moons. Tiny stars dangle from silver thread like cords from its back (and again the moon on the egg). The picture is kinda bright so that's if you can't really see it. #creaturesuggestion #stars #peacock #may #june

Edit: well let's see if the site will go for this being a creature related to the Peaflower since that came out in May instead. Peaflower being for the earth and the Peatrance for the sky. This suggestion is over two years old Dx I've been trying.

42 posts

lightblood • 21 May 2015 at 10:51 AM

@ami_utsukushii: That looks really cool! It reminds me of a peacock in a way. I would love to see such a creature in the Cave, at least, for sure.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 21 May 2015 at 12:41 PM

@lightblood thanks ^-^ and I love peacocks and there's only been one creature like them so I thought up this one

Female
40 posts

secrety • 21 May 2015 at 1:09 PM

@ami_utsukushii ; It is a beautiful creature. I agree that it looks peacock, but we don't have enough peacock colored creatures. I like the design very much and I find it very unique. A creature like this would definitely bring a spark of beauty to the site. ^^

Female
599 posts

naked-snakes-box • 21 May 2015 at 1:50 PM

i would love to have Egyptian creatures

827 posts

nine • 21 May 2015 at 4:25 PM

@ami_utsukushii
Looks very pretty.There aren't that many peacock creatures that I can think of, so this should definitely get made.

Female
60 posts

fuzzyarcticdragons • 21 May 2015 at 4:27 PM

I love this creature! Peacocks are my favorite bird and I'd love to see this amazing creature in the cave! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
869 posts

netherling • 21 May 2015 at 5:08 PM

@ricefishie @fuzzyarcticdragons thank you ^-^ I would really like to have it made because we have a lot of creatures that are like different animals but peacocks only have one like then here.
@Naked-snakes-box Id like that too, I might just start trying to make one lol
@secrety Thanks so much ^-^ I'm hoping that it can become a creature so the site gets that extra beauty lol

And I just realized my phone flipped out and posted this suggestion three times o.o

Female
3 posts

kittyklaus • 21 May 2015 at 7:48 PM

The egg and last stage are AWESOME, well drawn too. Like @lightblood said it reminds me of a peacock. I also think the designs are great.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 21 May 2015 at 8:08 PM

@kittyklaus thanks 😊 I wanted sort of a tribal like look for the designs

Female
373 posts

arvak • 22 May 2015 at 10:20 AM

I agree about looking like a peacock. It's really beautiful and intricately designed. I like the more fanciful creatures, so this would be a really great creature to see get made. ❤️

Female
869 posts

netherling • 22 May 2015 at 2:06 PM

@arvak thank you ^-^ It took me a while to come up with a design for it and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 23 May 2015 at 3:23 AM

@ami_utsukushii It does look very pretty 😊

Female
869 posts

netherling • 23 May 2015 at 3:25 AM

@wolffey 😊 thanks!

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 11 July 2015 at 4:29 PM

@ami_utsukushii I'd like this creature to be made! It looks great 😊

Female
869 posts

netherling • 11 July 2015 at 5:04 PM

@blub
Thanks lol Id love to see it as a monthly for August

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 8:38 PM

ya me 2, its really majestic. and its a good change from all the creepy sugestions

Female
869 posts

netherling • 13 July 2015 at 12:20 AM

@sheepfox
Thanks ^-^ and I think if any of them are creepy it's because everyone's ready to jump into Halloween (I'm ready for it too cause its my fav holiday lol)

Deleted • 13 July 2015 at 1:56 AM

I love this creature. 😊 I especially love the last stage! It's beautiful. And the colours are appropriate.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 13 July 2015 at 3:55 PM

true

Female
869 posts

netherling • 13 July 2015 at 4:15 PM

@original @sheepfox
I love the moon and stars so I wanted to make a creature that's not common on egg cave that represents them, thank you 😊

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 17 July 2015 at 4:21 PM

@ami_utsukushii

Its nicely done, you have nice handwriting. I also saw the Angoll, that is the best creature. You must suggest that. 😊

Female
3 posts

irel • 17 July 2015 at 7:50 PM

@ami_utsukushii
It looks so lovely ❤️

Female
869 posts

netherling • 17 July 2015 at 11:26 PM

@jasmyne
Thanks, and I'm going to suggest it again for February next year ^-^
@irel
Thank you 😊

Female
19 posts

ami_utsukushii • 28 July 2015 at 11:56 PM

(testing)

Female
869 posts

netherling • 28 July 2015 at 11:59 PM

Pings (sorry if you don't like 'em >.<)
@iceiceice
@plague
@rashka
@mastergemma (because I have a question)
@despair

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 29 July 2015 at 12:59 AM

@ami_utsukushii
Ooo, it's really pretty! I really like the adrana (or whatever that peacock is called) and don't mind more. In fact, I welcome it 0_0

The design in it is really nice too. I can't explain it, but the creature is very calming..

Female
869 posts

netherling • 29 July 2015 at 1:03 AM

@iceiceice
Lol thanks, and that's what I was going for ^-^ I wanted it to be like the moon in the way its calming. Or like it is to me lol

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 July 2015 at 3:04 AM

@ami_utsukushii
You have a question?

It's a cute little suggestion and the description is well written. Good job!

Female
869 posts

netherling • 29 July 2015 at 5:24 AM

@mastergemma
Thank you 😊 and yes, I had been wondering if the description was good but I see you think it is ^-^