What is it that you think your seeing?
What game do you think your playing?
What have you Brought home?
CLOSE THE DOORS
CHECK THE CLOSET
WATCH YOUR BACK
Five Nights at Freddy's 4

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Well, I got the Teaser Trailer I wanted.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 16 July 2015 at 1:03 AM

@teddy267 I'm SO nervacited!!! X)

I can't wait for it to come out, same as the movie!

136 posts

moonburst • 21 July 2015 at 11:24 AM

@ami_utsukushii

Yeah, it looks amazing/terrifying O_O I wonder if we'll have cameras, seeing as the protagonist is a little kid instead of a night guard at Freddy's...

Also, I'm pretty sure Scott moved the release date from Halloween to August 8 ๐Ÿ˜‹

plushtrapisadorable *cough* *cough* I SAID NOTHING

Female
869 posts

netherling • 21 July 2015 at 1:09 PM

@moonburst
It really does. And idk, maybe all the kid is going to have is a flash light

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 25 July 2015 at 9:32 AM

So, it is out! I only found out and bought it today because I was on holiday without wifi. I'll be playing it later because my house is too noisy to hear the breathing or movements (Football match + family...you know what I mean).

The small amount I have been able to get through without sound is really good, though you would probably all already know that from the Youtubers playing it. Many are saying that it is the scariest, but I disagree- the first still is for me.

@moonburst

I guess August 8 is going to be used for an update now?

I've got to say, I'm really looking forward to the DLC between now and Halloween.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 25 July 2015 at 9:34 AM

I watched someone who has finished the whole game, I'm not going to say anything for a few more days but I am extremely not happy.

At least there's one answer but I now have so many more questions.

136 posts

moonburst • 25 July 2015 at 10:00 AM

@mastergemma

Same. FNaF 4 turned the lore into a confusing mess ๐Ÿ˜‹ Maybe the DLC will explain more?

@funyarinpa

Probably... Maybe Scott will make the breathing sound louder?

So am I ๐Ÿ˜ƒ THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 25 July 2015 at 10:34 AM

@moonburst
There's going to be downloadable content? Interesting. I look forward to seeing it. Oh please make the breathing louder, if I'm going to play a game that's going to play on my absolute dislike of heavy breathing then at least make me be able to hear it.

Argh, I need to watch all the 'minigames' again to piece everything together but there's one Easter egg that doesn't make sense at all, hopefully it's just a fake (just writing this so I can remember what it is).

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 25 July 2015 at 4:58 PM

@moonburst @mastergemma

Scott did/is going to raise the breathing volume in an update- not sure if it is out yet having only downloaded the game this morning.

From a Steam announcement yesterday:

"NOTE: I'm uploading an update right now that does increase the volume of the breathing, as well as hopefully fixing the fullscreen issues for most people."

Also, not sure if any of you have this; I get this annoying thing where each night, for the four different room 'sections', I need to spam CTRL to get the light to work for each seperately the first time going to them. After the first time they are fine when I go back. Might just be my laptop; it's 4 years old and was bought for school work XD

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 25 July 2015 at 5:00 PM

G'GJHSAUGHD;KGHAS;OOHOERUG[OFHGOOJDB;VDNBDNGHEROGPAOH

all I can say.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 25 July 2015 at 5:55 PM

@teddy267 Lol, right there with you girl!

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 26 July 2015 at 6:16 AM

I thought I was getting the hang of the game as it became easier to tell when to flash the light and when to close the door...then there was Foxy. My heart was pounding and I accidentally pressed the light instead of the door so Bonnie killed me just before 6am XD

Love the way the room goes dark and the whole 'it was only a toy' thing with Foxy once you calm down. I am still completely confused about the cupcake though. It jumpscared me seemingly randomly when I turned around from scaring off the little Freddy things on the bed.

136 posts

moonburst • 30 July 2015 at 10:04 PM

@funyarinpa

The cupcake is Chica's jumpscare when she gets in the room ๐Ÿ˜‹

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 31 July 2015 at 3:34 AM

@moonburst

Ah, right, thanks. I was just thinking 'What did I do wrong?" XD I would have thought she would have been like Bonnie and just come into the room to attack herself. A bit strange really, but I guess we know now that we should never have trusted the cupcake. The previous FNAFs will never be the same.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 August 2015 at 9:46 PM

@funyarinpa
When I first saw the cupcake I was wondering why it was on its own since you didn't see Chica during the scare.

It's curious how the last game played out but it does answer a few questions and a few pieces of the lore has been placed together. I would have never guessed that it was G.Freddy as the culprit of the Bite of '87.

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 16 August 2015 at 7:11 AM

@mastergemma

I thought it was Fredbear that did the bite of '87?

I think he's by far the scariest animatronic though, and with good reason.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 16 August 2015 at 10:17 PM

@funyarinpa
I thought it was G.Freddie since it was in the original building which only had Springtrap and G.Freddie. I could be wrong though, I can't remember the ending perfectly at the moment.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 16 August 2015 at 10:56 PM

The Cupcakes name is Carl. He has a name. Drives me nuts when people just call him 'Cupcake'.

ANYWHO
@funyarinpa @mastergemma
I thought Fredbear was golden, and in the First Location, with Springtrap. I could be wrong. The Fredbear on stage with Springtrap didn't have the Smouth because the Kid was REALLY seeing Fredbear. That would also cover Nightmare, because that's Fredbear, but the kid's Imagination. Fredbear IS golden, doe.

Super upset that the last image didn't give up more info. All it did when Brightening up the picture was add some brown to the Limp fnaf 1 Golden Freddy.

Smoth= Stomach Mouth
^
Came up with that myself. Yep. Teddy267 Signature.

Female
372 posts

animalz • 17 August 2015 at 1:06 PM

In the time I was gone from this topic I managed to:

Fall off the ladder,
Led Freddy go,
Ride Springtrap,
Hide behind Purple Guy,
Read some manga,
Read some more manga,
Watch anime,
Look at Ash Ketchum memes,
Go off topic,
Look at fnaf teasers,
Remember about this topic,
And then I checked it.

You can get a lot done in a few months...

*In the style of WHERES THE BLACKSMITH* WHERE IS THE LITTLE BRAT WE CALL BALLOON BOY? *BB laughs while holding up some double A batteries*

You come back here or I'll use this rake on you're face!

*Epic chase with just the right music https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaM_R5tI_mI*

Give me back those batteries!

*BB laughs*

Oh that's it!

*Uses rake on BBs face*

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 12 September 2015 at 7:33 AM

Just randomness, i have Fnaf namez uft if anyone interested?

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 12 September 2015 at 11:00 AM

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ””โ”โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”Œโ”˜โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ””โ”โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”Œโ”˜โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ”Œโ”˜โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ””โ”โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”˜โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ””โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ”€โ”˜โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ””โ”€โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

MWAHAHAHAH

136 posts

moonburst • 16 September 2015 at 5:18 PM

@funyarinpa @teddy267 @animalz @mastergemma

So, has anyone heard about the new FNAF RPG Scott's making?

Female
372 posts

animalz • 17 September 2015 at 3:12 PM

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ””โ”โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”Œโ”˜โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ””โ”โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”Œโ”˜โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ”Œโ”˜โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ””โ”โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”˜โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ””โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ”€โ”˜โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ””โ”€โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

THE POWER OF COPY AND PASTING!!!

ONE MOMENTO...

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—--------- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•— โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•— - โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•------- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•— โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ - - โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘----- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘-------โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—------ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆ --- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘----- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘------โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘------ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘---โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘----- โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘-------โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘------ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘-โ•šโ•โ•---โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘--โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
โ•šโ•โ•------โ•šโ•โ•-------โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•-------โ•šโ•โ•

โ•šโ•โ• -โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•๏ปฟ

136 posts

moonburst • 17 September 2015 at 6:36 PM

@animalz

I was looking for the Iฬดฬ›ฬ•ฬ—ฬฬฒฬฎอ™อšฬปฬอ•Tอกฬตฬธฬผอ“'อกอ€อ”ฬฅฬบอ…ฬคฬชฬฃฬญSออžฬฉฬฌอˆฬ—ฬบฬฉฬ–อˆฬž อ–ฬฬฅฬฬฬปฬŸMอฬถฬฉฬ–ฬ อ‡ฬนฬผอ•Eอกอ ฬกฬซฬฒ one earlier D:

(And Adventure Springtrap is the best thing ever c: )

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 18 September 2015 at 11:59 PM

@moonburst He looks cute, but seeing as he has had a rotting human corpse inside him for so long and appears to have one of the scariest animatronic personalities of all time...

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 26 September 2015 at 6:55 AM

http://thedreamywolf.deviantart.com/art/FNAF-Mangle-562559175 wow im feeling random.

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 27 September 2015 at 7:13 AM

Haven't been here in a while O.o

@murdermansion

Yay! Such a cute drawing! Mangle is my favourite ๐Ÿ˜Š

Of the FNAF World models I think Withered Foxy, Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare Bonnie are my favourites ๐Ÿ˜Š

...BB is still as creepy as always...

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 27 September 2015 at 7:20 AM

@funyarinpa my favs are... umm... mangle, marionette and springtrap

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 11 October 2015 at 4:38 PM

@moonburst
You know how we were talking about the movie in the first few posts? Maybe 'fnaf world' on Scottgames.com is for the Movie?
@ami_utsukushii

Female
869 posts

netherling • 11 October 2015 at 4:44 PM

@teddy267
Dunno, maybe o.o I really want there to be a movie still lol