A Quote A Day

in Chit-Chat

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 27 June 2015 at 10:23 AM

#AQAD

Disclaimer:
This is not a club. It is merely a group of quote-loving EggCave users, male and female, new and senior, young and old getting together to discuss and post one quote a day.

It's not a club, so there's no registration form, but you have to write a short paragraph describing yourself, how people should treat you, what you like and don't like to talk about, etc. Sarcasm accepted.

Mine:
Call me Jasmyne. Call me 'Jas' and I will block and report you. Only relatives get to call me that. Special privilege. Am more fragile and vulnerable that I seem to be. Except when I blow up and the Milky Way explodes. Sarcasm available, at the same time acceptable. Crictism accepted, just don't cross the yellow line. Sometimes practical, some times dreamy. An original weirdo.

Post a quote a day. Just that. Long, short, romantic, stupid, sarcastic, whatever category of quote. If you have extra time, discuss others's quotes.

Pings (πŸ˜‹) :
@naked-snakes-box
@possiegal
@quillbunny
@leafmelody
@cloud-and-bolts

Female
599 posts

naked-snakes-box • 27 June 2015 at 10:33 AM

@jasmyne
thanks for the awesome start.

Ive had a stupid start in life with names mine is carla which people call me,spud,caz,carlu, carlingo-beer (note i hate carlsberg).

I tend to day dream and imagine life different it helps get rid of the crap life i live lol I am a shy person but friendly and approachable so surviving in this world is a mystery, i love dogs and video gaming to the full and i am avery artistic person

personal quoate of the day: when there is a claim there is a blame

1,075 posts

possiegal • 27 June 2015 at 10:42 AM

yo my name is Possiegal, just call me possy.
obviously i love possums, accualy im an animal lover, loved animals ever since i new what they were.Which is why i rehab animals i take orphaned baby animals take care of them until they are old enough to live on thier own(do NOT try to do this without proper training, online it may say to use gatorade or something to feed the animal DONT just go to a class ok?)
Words dont hurt me they are just words so if you hate me dont use words to make me mad it just doesnt work. anyway if you do use bad words or hurtfull words ill report you because its still mean.
im worrying about a lot of things so if i say something that doesnt make sense to you just post a question mark and ill fix it (its happened a lot). im a christian so im probaly going to put some up christian type quotes btw. day dream a lot helps me get though life. last thing I❀️quotes

Be who you are and say what you feel because
those who mind dont matter
and
those who matter dont mind ❀️ loves ya!

Trans Male
874 posts

quillbunny • 27 June 2015 at 12:28 PM

@jasmyne

My name's Taylor, and you can call me Quill, not Taytay because that's reserved for my besties..
Anyhoo, I love cats and dogs and I am absolutely obsessed with drawing, writing, singing with the radio, and binge watching Glee and shipping Klaine. (wow that's practically my life) I'm really shy and I fight with my mom nearly all the time, but my family is so awesome, and the same for my friends.

Soooo I'll be posting tons of Klaine quotes and inspirational quotes and random ones that I find that are just plain beautiful and amazing.

Klaine quote!!!!

β€œYou know my coffee order?” - Kurt Hummel
β€œOf course I do.” - Blaine Anderson

Female
32 posts

zeepicblondechick • 27 June 2015 at 4:08 PM

Hi! I am Zeepidblondechick. You can just call me Jane, reason? Well, I just love that name. Please don't call me epic, blonde, or chick. I was young when I made this username, okay? Anyway, I looooove cartoons, especially Steven Universe, so my qoutes will probably contain of that. Also, I am bisexual, and I have a girlfriend, so my qoutes will also probably have to do with the "new law" (gay marriage being legal in all 50 states). I also love horror movies, and animals, so yeah. I love Warrior Cats too.

Warrior Cats~

"Listen to your heart, because that's where your destiny truly lies."

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 27 June 2015 at 8:22 PM

@naked-snakes-box
Your description is quite like me. It hurts to have your name taken as a game, a joke. Mine too. They changed 'Jasmyne' into Jak Sai Min, meaning 'eat the dog' in Hokkien. Oh well, people like us just have to live through it. Your quote is true, it often happens in my school and daycare. Correction, not often, ALWAYS. 😊
@possiegal
Possy, I'm SO jealous of you. There is always plenty of wounded stray dogs and cats in my neighbourhood. I always wanted to take them in, but my mom said one tortoise in the house is enough. ☹️ OMG! Your quote is exactly what my mom told me just now. Thumbs up for ya! πŸ˜‰
@quillbunny
Ok Quill, privacy understood. You're a bit like me, that special nickname that can only be used by people close to your heart.
Hey, I love Glee too! The last sentence in your paragraph sounds a lot like my BF, but her name is Casandra, single 's'. Nice quote. 😊
@zeepicblondechick
Wow, that's a long username, Jane. Oh, no wonder. I've never met a bi before, cool! 😊 I'm starting to like Warrior Cats on account of your quote πŸ˜ƒ

My quote of the day
In honour of @possiegal
"Sticks and stones can break my bones but words shall not hurt me." ~My mom

Pings (πŸ˜‹) :
@mastergemma
@ugena
@eggcave123
@univea

1,075 posts

possiegal • 27 June 2015 at 8:56 PM

@jasmyne

Acually we dont take in dogs and cats (well weve takin a few here and there) but we mainly do opossums racoons cottontails and squirrels

but yeah thats one of my fav quotes

Um i cant post twice soo heres a quote for the 28 th and 29th

28th
raise your words not your voice
its rain that grows flowers not thunder

29th
there are people so poor
the only thing
they
have is money.
(that was a christian quote)

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 16 July 2015 at 4:14 PM

@possiegal
@naked-snakes-box
@quillbunny
@zeepicblondechick

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.

1,075 posts

possiegal • 16 July 2015 at 4:44 PM

@jasmyne

A true friend is someone who can see the pain in your eyes when everyone else believes your smile.

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 16 July 2015 at 4:46 PM

@posseigal
You're back!

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 17 July 2015 at 1:12 AM

@jasmyne My name's SECRET but you call me whatever you like. I hate it when people call me Silver sometimes though because that's my sister's name. Most people call me Silv. I'm kinda sarcastic (as every teen should be) and laid-back, but I can be very deep and profound at times. I'm that one cool artsy kid that was sort of a nerd, yet still had lots of friends (I'm very extroverted). I like discussing art, Asian things, sarcasm, jokes, sass, music, and very cheesy pick-up lines. There's not too much stuff I dislike, and I'm very tolerant of criticism, so ask away!

My quote (serious): Do what you like and love what you do.

My quote (not so serious): With great power comes a great electricity bill.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 July 2015 at 1:26 AM

@jasmyne I have many names I go by. Among them are four that I'd prefer you use, Gabriel/Gabe, Alyss or Steven Vibraphone, or just Steve if you wish. You can also call me Feather.
I am actually a very sarcastic person in real life, so this whole thing is beautiful. I enjoy various artists for music, but I absolutely hate rap music, and new age pop artists.
I am very artistic, so I enjoy art and books and I have down many drawings and am currently working on a 'fic and a book right now.
You can talk to me pretty much any way but condescendingly. But be warned I will probably attack you with sass and sarcasm no matter how you speak to me. Natural defenses.

My quote is: "Does my punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right?" - The Man Who Mark Pellegrino Played in Supernatural

1,075 posts

possiegal • 17 July 2015 at 11:21 AM

@jasmyne YupπŸ˜‹

i ❀️ quotes

heres mine

Dont see the change...
be the change😊

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 17 July 2015 at 11:22 AM

@possiegal

😊

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, just try missing a few payments.

Btw, I saw it in the paper.

1,075 posts

possiegal • 17 July 2015 at 11:24 AM

@jasmyne

thats a good one

are we aloud to do more than one a day??

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 17 July 2015 at 11:24 AM

@possiegal
Sure

1,075 posts

possiegal • 17 July 2015 at 11:30 AM

@jasmyne
cool😊

heres one about friends

its better to have an
enemy
who honestly says they hate you
than to have a
friend
whos puting you down secretly

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 17 July 2015 at 11:33 AM

@possiegal
True. πŸ˜ƒ

If child labour is a crime, then why does teacher give home work?

1,075 posts

possiegal • 17 July 2015 at 1:10 PM

@jasmyne

if friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.

does anybody mind explaining why you would be the strongest if frendship is your weakest piont?

sorry i just dont get it

Female
157 posts

jasmyne • 17 July 2015 at 1:16 PM

@possiegal

Me too.

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 18 July 2015 at 2:38 AM

@jasmyne "Oh look, elevators in LA go up too...Same as Korean ones." - Moon Jongup

Female
127 posts

chocolatechip • 10 August 2015 at 1:05 AM

@jasmyne

Hey! I have many names, but call me Chip. I'm a teen struggling with stupid teen emotions and ups and downs, so I'm sorry is any quotes are sappy enough to cause your monitor to leak. I'll try to stay away from those. I love puns, blonde jokes, Homestuck, WTNV, and books, and I generally try to stay as optimistic as possible.

"Throughout most of history, anonymous was a woman."

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 10 August 2015 at 5:35 AM

@jasmyne Call me Usha or anything you like, just don't call me Ushy. That nickname's not for you.
I am actually a really shy person in real life, I hate going in public (by myself especially) to do something. But I try to be as friendly as possible here.
I don't really listen to any songs, I'm not a song-y person.
I love to draw random things, I just can't draw humans, I really must learn drawing properly.
I love hamsters (THEYARESOFREAKINGCUTE)
I watch TV a lot, but just can't find the right thing to watch, at least I enjoy watching MLP:FIM & Adventure Time..
I get obsessed with books when I start them, depending on how interesting they are obviously.

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment."

Female
19 posts

gummiey • 10 August 2015 at 9:58 AM

@jasmyne
Hi, I'm Gummiey, but you may call my Gummy or just Gum 😸 I'm an optimist and I accept any nickname and love to do almost everything ❀️ I love Taylor Swift and fangirl over Gravity Falls, which lead to my unhealthy obsession over Bill Cipher. I'm basically an obsessive fangirl ^-^;
I love to chat, draw, and sing quietly to myself o.o
Love cats and all animals except snakes and large, hairy spiders (: I love listening to songs, especially emotional ones or powerful ones ^-^ I'm straight, female, and the exact opposite of being socially awkward, considering that I'm an optimist who loves to talk 😸 I love fluffy and cute things and much more~

This is a quote from Taylor Swift-
"All you need to do to be my friend is like me."

😊

Female
115 posts

llamalou2 • 29 August 2015 at 5:19 PM

I hate when people mess up my name