FlareClan {Literate Rp Rp Thread}

in Roleplaying

Female
19 posts

gummiey • 10 August 2015 at 10:17 AM

(( @featherstar_stormclan
I'm an experienced roleplayer and I would love to join, but is there a form? ))

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 August 2015 at 1:32 PM

@gummiey I'm on mobile so I can't really get the link, but is should be under the tag #FeatherStormRP listed as FlareClan Sign-Ups

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 August 2015 at 6:47 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @emiliangerson @hay7199 @rustiscool Sorri girls, I went to a birthday party for my brother yesterday. 😃

{Canarysong}
Canarysong opened her eyes, and suddenly found herself in a lush forest. Where is everycat? Where am I? she asked herself silently.

"You have Awakened, Canarysong." A voice said solemnly.

She jumped, and frantically searched around her. "Who said that?"

A big badger with a golden stripe down her fur instead of a black one, appeared from the trees. "It is I, the Badger."

"Ahh!" Canarysong shrieked, and cowered on the ground. "Please don`t eat me!"

Badger moved closer. "I am your Spirit Guide, the Badger. I will not eat you." she added with a rumble off amusement.

Canarysong looked up from the ground. "Really?"

Badger nodded, and began to speak. "This terrible weather will not stop. Everything must be balanced or all will die. There are three others, Mehay or Viperfang being one who is helping you awaken now."

Canarysong just nodded, stunned.

"With me to guide you and the seal of Leben you will survive." Badger put a giant paw on her side, and she suddenly felt a calming sensation overwhelm her.

The forest started to melt away, and she opened her eyes to find herself laying on the ground along with her Clanmates.

{Fox}
"Okay," he said, and headed in the direction of him and Scarletpaw`s territory.

*SIGH* Scarletpaw is NOT going to be happy about this!

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 10 August 2015 at 7:05 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769 😋 You forgot the second a in my name.

{Scarlet}
I sighed as I waited for Fox, then I heard a noise, I looked up to see Fox and Newt. "Whats he doing here?" I asked Fox.

{Waspclaw}
Suddenly, a mark appeared on Canarysong's side, a strange mark. Kind of like how Viperfang got that strange mark. I was shocked, but decided not to bring it up right now. Something big was starting, I could feel it with every fur on my pelt. And for now, I knew that Canarysong and Viperfang would play large roles in whatever was going to happen.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 August 2015 at 7:21 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@emilianagerson Oopsy, doop! :')
@hay7199

{Fox}
"Umm.." he started awkwardly.

Suddenly all the news about the fire and the Clan coming here tumbled out of his mouth. He winced and whimpered, "Please don`t hate me!"

{Stormfur}
"What`s that?!" he exclaimed, pointing to the strange mark on his sister`s side.

{Shadowberry}
She quickly looked up at Stormfur`s voice. Shadowberry was startled to find a strange mark similiar to Viperfang`s on her sister`s side.

{Canarysong}
"Wha?" she asked, a bit confused.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 August 2015 at 7:28 PM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool

Viperfang heaved a huge sigh and sat back from Canarysong as the she-cat awoke. "Thank the Spirits that worked." she breathed as she saw a mark sprawled on the medicine cats side.

She turned to the Drake beside her as he smiled. "You've done a good job here Heir of Mehay. And everything shall fall into place "

~~~~~~~~

Newt narrowed his eyes at Scarlet. "FlareClan's camp is currently uninhabitable. It is filled with smoke, and currently impossible to even enter due to a fire raging before it. Waspclaw asked me to see if you and Fox would be willing to take in the remains of the Clan for a few days until we can return."

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 10 August 2015 at 8:38 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769

{Scarlet}
I nodded, sighing, "Thats fine. And I accept Waspclaw's offer to rejoin the clan, Fox, your rejoining to right?" I meowed, turning to my mate.

{Nightflower}
I was shocked to see a strange mark appear on Canarysong's side, but Canarysong looked like she felt better. I sighed relieved.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 August 2015 at 8:58 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@hay7199
@emilianagerson

{Fox}
"Huh, of course!" he exclaimed. "We won`t have to deal with your father anymore!"

{Canarysong}
"I don`t understasnd." She meowed rather slowly while shakily getting to her paws. "What happened?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 August 2015 at 9:18 PM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool

Viperfang smiled. "You got harshly burned when passing through the fire. I do believe you were close to death, and I did what I needed to do to save you." she finished shrugging.

~~~~~~

Newt smiled. "Thank you, both of you." he said.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 August 2015 at 9:29 PM

@emilianagerson
@rustiscool
@featherstar_stormclan
@hay7199

{Fox}
"Ahh, you`re welcome!" He exclaimed trying to look flattered. "Should we go get the others?"

{Canarysong}
"No, I mean I saw a badger in my sleep, and why-She looked down at her side-"What is that?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 August 2015 at 9:34 PM

@leafdapple769
@emilianagerson
@rustiscool

Viperfang shook her head. She walked up next to Canarysong and gestured towards the badger. "I think you might have to ask her." she whispered. "It's kind of her job, much like the Drake helps me out."

~~~~~~~~

Newt nodded. "I think that is a good idea."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 August 2015 at 9:42 PM

@featherstar_stormclan Erm, the Badger is a her. @emilianagerson @rustiscool @emilianagerson

{Canarysong}
She jumped, finally noticing the Badger standing. "That`s going to take a while to get use to..."

{Fox}
"Okay, let`s go!" Fox quickly ran back to the group.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 August 2015 at 9:49 PM

@leafdapple769 Whoops. I shall fix that.
@emilianagerson
@rustiscool

"Won't take that long. Especially when you realize that only like two cats as of right now can see her." Viperfang said before nodding to Nightflower. "She's fine now. No need to worry."

That said she bounded over to Waspclaw. "I shall take you up on your offer."

~~~~~~~~

Newt nodded before following Fox. He just hoped the fire would die down soon.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 10 August 2015 at 10:31 PM

@featherstar_stormclan Can the spirit animals have names or history?
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769

{Waspclaw}
I nodded, "I'm glad." I meowed. Then I addressed all the cats, "If everyone's ready, we'll start heading to Scarletpaw's and Foxpaw's territory now." I meowed.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 August 2015 at 10:40 PM

@emilianagerson Yeah. I mean they served the spirits and ancient cats before StarClan existed and the guardians had to call them something.
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool

Viperfang nodded before she looked to the rest of the Clan. Turtleneck was standing off to the side, her gaze suspicious of the area around them.

What's her problem? she thought.

"Oh, Waspclaw. What are we going to do about Blazestar?"

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 11 August 2015 at 10:26 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769

{Waspclaw}
"Someone needs to bring his body, we'll mourn for him at the temporary camp." I meowed. "Also, before I leave to gain my nine lives. i'll have to announce the new deputy." I meowed.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 11 August 2015 at 1:52 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @leafdapple769 Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I was at my friend's birthday party/sleepover.

He stood off to the side, not wanting to get in the way.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 11 August 2015 at 7:00 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @rustiscool @hay7199

{Fox}
His ears pricked up in interest. Who would be the deputy?

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 11 August 2015 at 8:06 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769

{Wildheart}
I drug Blazestar's body by the scruff as Waspclaw lead the clan into the forest. Soon we got to what was Foxpaw's and Scarletpaw's small camp. It was a small camp and small bit of territory, but it would have to do for now.

{Waspclaw}
Once in the small camp, I jumped up on the tallest rock there was by the stream and looked down at everyone. "Well, everyone is all ready gathered, so there's no sense in calling." I meowed. "I have a few announcements to make."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 11 August 2015 at 8:58 PM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool

Viperfang followed Waspclaw through the Clan's territory. She lingered closer to the back and arrived as Waspclaw told the gathered cats he needed to make announcements.

Retreating to the edge of Scarletpaw's and Foxpaw's camp she glanced around and observed the territory.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 11 August 2015 at 9:12 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769

{Waspclaw}
Once I saw I had every cats attention, I began. "First, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being brave enough to jump through the fire. I would like to give a special thanks to Wildheart and Viperfang. Wildheart, you put every single cat through the fire before yourself, and Viperfang, you saved Wildheart and Canarysong's life's, and attempted to save Blazestar. Your bravery shall be honored." I took one moment to take a breath, then continued. "I would also like to thank Scarletpaw and Foxpaw for letting us use their land temporary. I shall now ask if they have decided to rejoin or not."

{Scarletpaw}
"We have chosen to rejoin, Waspclaw." I meowed. Waspclaw nodded in acknowledgement and went on. "In that case, I'd like to make them both warriors. But I'm afraid the ceremony well have to wait until I have my nine lives and leader name, but as of this time I would like to name the new deputy." I was disappointed that I would have to wait for my warrior name a bit longer, but interested in who the new deputy would be. Waspclaw's voice rain clear through the camp, "Viperfang, I wish for you to be the deputy of FlareClan, do you accept?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 11 August 2015 at 9:33 PM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool

Viperfang shook her head. "That request is not something I can accept Waspclaw. There are warriors who have been in the Clan longer, and have seen more than I who deserve this more than a former rogue who recently joined."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 11 August 2015 at 10:25 PM

@emilianagerson
@rustiscool
@featherstar_stormclan
@hay7199

{Shadowberry}
She gasped in surprise, a bit shocked, but then gave Viperfang a encouraging smile. "Come on, Viperfang. You have never been a stranger within the Clan!"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 12 August 2015 at 12:11 AM

@leafdapple769 @emilianagerson @rustiscool

"Can a cat, who has lived as a rogue for multiple moons, just want to come back and slowly integrate back into Clan life without being thrown into a powerful position?" Viperfang asked. "I don't want to be deputy, for many reasons. Is that unreasonable Shadowberry?"

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 12 August 2015 at 9:43 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769

{Waspclaw}
I sighed, I was hoping that Viperfang would become deputy because it would have been helpful to have a cat that is deeply involved in... whatever was going on, as deputy. "Shadowberry, we can't force her to do as she does not wish. I can't say I'm not disappointed though." I paused, then went on, "As it seems Viperfang is sure she does not want to be deputy, Shadowberry, you'll be deputy. Do you accept?"

Female
19 posts

gummiey • 12 August 2015 at 10:19 AM

(Willowrain)
The she-cat followed up behind the rest of the Clan. She looked around, sniffing the air. Willowrain eyed the other cats, but her gaze traveled over to Tidekit.

(Tidekit)
The little tom whimpered as he trotted. He watched as Willowrain, without hesitation, scooped him up in her jaws to help out. He sighed to himself, feeling a tad sleepy as he gently closed his eyes. Tidekit felt his paws dangling in the air as a breeze hit his pads. Eyes still closed, he flicked an ear.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 12 August 2015 at 11:46 AM

@gummiey Err, should they not be with the rest of the Clan since the entrance is on fire? @emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @rustiscool @hay7199

{Shadowberry}
She sighed. "Alright, well at least you will still be a part of the Clan."

Shadowberry turned to Waspclaw. "Yes, I accept."

{Stormfur}
He beamed, proud of his sister.

{Fox}
He went to go sit beside Scarlet. "Are you doing okay?"

Female
19 posts

gummiey • 12 August 2015 at 12:50 PM

@leafdapple769
( Gah, sorry, I totally just scanned right through that. I'll be editing the post~ Thanks )

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 12 August 2015 at 12:59 PM

@gummiey It`s okay. I know it takes a long time to read all the posts. 😋

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 12 August 2015 at 1:20 PM

@leafdapple769 @featherstar_stormclan @emilianagerson @gummiey

Darkpaw-

"Congratulations Shadowberry." He said to her with a nod