Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 16 August 2015 at 8:34 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Waspstar}
"After seeing Viperfang walk through a fire, I doubt there is anything this clan can't handle." I meowed.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 August 2015 at 9:05 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey
@emilianagerson

Darkpaw nodded. "Alright then." He crouched down ready to pounce, then leaped at Wildheart's side.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 16 August 2015 at 10:29 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Wildheart}
Quickly I jumped up to avoid Darkpaw, then pinned him down with my own paws. "Thats a bit of an advanced move, meant for use on cats smaller then you. I wanted to show you it now because usually it can take up to two moons to master."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 August 2015 at 10:58 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey
@emilianagerson

He nodded. Then he tried to kick him off, without using his claws, but his mentor was to heavy to lift. He squirmed around.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 16 August 2015 at 11:45 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Wildheart}
"Okay, now lets say the attacking cat lost balance." I meowed, flopping over so I was laying on my back. "What do you do?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 August 2015 at 11:49 PM

@emilianagerson
@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

"You pin them down." He jumped on him and successfully pinned him down.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 17 August 2015 at 12:13 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Wildheart}
I shook my head, "In this situation wrong, your much smaller then me and I can easily shake you off, instead when dealing with a much larger cat, give their belly a good clawing."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 12:49 AM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool
@gummiey

The cat shook their head. "We all think we're invincible at first. But enough wasting time Waspstar. Time for you to wake up."

~~~~~~~~

Newt observed how Wildheart and Darkpaw trained as he awaites Cloudpaw's reaponse.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 17 August 2015 at 12:58 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Waspstar}
I suddenly awoke along side Canarysong. I looked at the sky. Whatever's in store for this clan, together we can make it.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 17 August 2015 at 1:26 AM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool
@gummiey

Viperfang moved from her perch as she heard movement from above her. Glancing up she noticed that a small squirrel ran about on the branch above her. The poor thing was oblivious to the predator down below it.

She clawed her way up the tree trunk and crouched as the squirrel ran straight towards her. Grabbing it in her paws she nipped thw back of its neck and dropped out of the tree.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 August 2015 at 1:42 AM

@emilianagerson
@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

Darkpaw-

"Okay, I'll remember that." His face stayed serious

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 17 August 2015 at 9:22 PM

@emilianagerson Lol, that was my favorite part! XD
@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Cloudpaw}
Nodding, she crept up to the flower. Cloudpaw pounced on it, claws unsheathed, tearing at it.

Cloudpaw got back up, and kicked at it, settling with her on top of it. She ended up on top of it again, and then dropped her head and bit it of it`s stem like she would prey.

When she finally stepped back, the flower was completely destoryed.

Cloudpaw looked up at her mentor expectantly. "How`d I do?"

{Canarysong}
She stood up, her shoulder fur bristling. "What the hay did he mean?!" Canarysong exploded immeadiately.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 18 August 2015 at 12:50 AM

@leafdapple769 @rustiscool @emilianagerson @gummiey

"Good, but you don't always want to kill your enemy in battle. The strategy you showed wouldn't leave anything left for the opposing side to hear of, and they would take that as a blatant threat, whether we're in the heat of battle or not." Newt said. "I want you to try and pin me, or at least get me to a position in which I would be immobile." he meowed. "And with us, no claws please."

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 18 August 2015 at 12:16 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Waspstar}
I shook my head. "I don't know, but something is coming. I can feel it'll make large changes. And I know you and Viperfang play a role it all of this, to help fight whatever's coming."

{Wildheart}
I nodded, "Good. Now lets say your facing a cat smaller then you." I meowed, pushing a leaf toward him, then throwing it at him. "It's attacking, what do you do?"

{Scarletpaw}
I pounced, landing on the rabbit and killing it quickly. But I sighed when I looked at it, it was skinny and small. It would not make much of a meal, but it was better then nothing.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 18 August 2015 at 12:39 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey
@emilianagerson

Darkpaw hurled himself at the leaf and pinned it down. "You pin them down so they can't move."

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 18 August 2015 at 1:12 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Wildheart}
I nodded, "Good. Also when pinning them down make sure to hold their back legs down with your own, or else they are shredding your belly."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 18 August 2015 at 1:17 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769
@gummiey
@emilianagerson

Darkpaw nodded and held his legs where the enemy's back legs would be. That is, if the enemy wasn't a leaf.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 18 August 2015 at 8:35 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@gummiey
@emilianagerson
@rustiscool

{Fox}
He sighed, finally getting a good look at the rabbit. "New-leaf will be here soon. Don`t worry."

{Cloudpaw}
Cloudpaw mrrowed quietly. "Of course, I wouldn`t want to hurt you!"

She sheathed her claws, padded towards Newt. Cloudpaw jumped around him, and pounced on his back, using her weight to press him to the ground.

{Shadowberry}
She found a place in the shade, and laid down.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 19 August 2015 at 12:02 AM

@leafdapple769 @rustiscool @emilianagerson

Newt twisted out of the way, tolling as he was pushed down by Cloudpaw and stood, gently placing one paw on the back of her neck. "You've got to use strategy to beat me, you have to think on your paws in the thick of battle and be able to account for what's happening around you and be able to counter them."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 19 August 2015 at 9:55 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @rustiscool @emilianagerson

{Cloudpaw}
An idea sparking in her mind, she suddenly closed her eyes and went limp.

{Stormfur}
Catching a movement in the corner of his eye, he quickly turned and quickly flashed out a paw. Stormfur scooped it out of the water and slammed it down on the bank.

He ducked his head killing it with a bite to the neck. Stormfur looked up at Nightflower. "Well?"

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 20 August 2015 at 4:27 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Wildheart}
I nodded to my apprentice, "Good."

{Scarletpaw}
I sighed, "Foxpaw its hardly even leaf-bare yet!" I meowed.

{Nightflower}
"Good, I guess. You did better then me." I meowed.

{Waspstar}
"Come on." I meowed, padding off. "Lets get back to camp."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 20 August 2015 at 7:03 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @rustiscool @gummiey Watch out for the introduction to a new character I am going to bring in later. 😉

{Canarysong}
She sighed heavily, the confusion weighing down on her. "Yeah, sure."

Don`t worry. All things will become clear soon.... Badger said reasuringly.

Canarysong jumped a tail-length in the air, noticing Badger for the first time who was standing right next to her.

"I suppose..."

{Stormfur}
He mrrowed. "Yeah right....Umm, how are things going between you and Canarysong?"

{Shadowberry}
Her eyes opened suddenly and her neck fur bristled.

She was being watched.

Shadowberry swung her head around, to catch two piercing green eyes glowering at her from the shadows. They blinked, and then they were gone.

As she shrugged, a bit unsettled, and closed her eyes again, she could`ve sworn she heard faint mmrowing.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 20 August 2015 at 7:08 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@gummiey
@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769

Darkpaw-
"Now what do I do?"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 21 August 2015 at 12:04 AM

@leafdapple769 @rustiscool @emilianagerson

Newt sighed. "Cloudpaw, come on you have to have a more effective strategy than that."

~~~~~~~~

Viperfang carried her squirrel into the camp before an idea came to mind, it was bound to rain soon anyways and there wasn't much place for the prey pile under the rocks the cats would probably take shelter in.

Running into the forest she crossed the stream in a bound, away from where Stormfur and Nightflower fished, and found her way to her old land. She pulled the den up, pleased to find it was still water-proofed and movable, before she headed back to the camp.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 21 August 2015 at 7:19 AM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Waspstar}
I walked back into camp and looked around. Scarletpaw and Foxpaw must be hunting. I thought when I could not find them.

{Scarletpaw}
I sighed, "Lets get back to camp, we were lucky to find any prey." I meowed when he didn't reply to my comment on the season.

{Nightflower}
"Umm things are fine. We're best friends, you know that." I meowed, wondering why he was asking a strange question like that. Why would there be anything wrong?

{Wildheart}
I turned to Newt, "Do you think the apprentices could do a mock fight together?" I meowed.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 22 August 2015 at 2:15 PM

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
@rustiscool
@gummiey

Newt nodded at Wildhearts words. "I do believe a mock fight would be an excellent idea." he said before turning back to his apprentice. "Cloudpaw get up, you and Darkpaw are going to set up a mock fight."

9 posts

palomino • 22 August 2015 at 2:46 PM

@emilianagerson
@rustiscool
@gummiey
@featherstar_stormclan Just pretend this post came from my main. Heh, heh. :')

{Cloudpaw}
She sighed, irritated that her plan hadn`t worked. Cloudpaw bounced up on her paws and tried to put on a nonchalant air. "Yeah, whatever."

Inside, she was nervous, excited, and a bit scared. Oh, I hope I do okay...

{Canarysong}
Once inside the camp, she searched around, looking for her sister. Spotting Shadowberry, she quietly walked over and began to groom herself.

{Stormfur}
He rolled his eyes, exasperated. "I know you like her."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 22 August 2015 at 3:45 PM

@leafdapple769 Alright
@emilianagerson
@rustiscool
@gummiey

Viperfang headed back to the camp mildly surprised to see Waspstar back so soon, but she continued to drag the shelter over to the prey pile. Setting it upright she placed it next to the fresh-kill pile before she started moving them to the inside of the water proofed storage den.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 22 August 2015 at 3:56 PM

@featherstar_stormclan
@rustiscool
@leafdapple769
@gummiey

{Nightflower}
I quickly covered Stormfur's mouth with one swift paw. "Don't.Say.That.Out.Loud." I hissed. I took my paw away and whispered, "How do you know? I've told no one!"

{Scarletpaw}
I padded back inside, camp, noticing Waspstar was back. "Foxpaw, Waspstar's back. That means any moment now he'll call the clan and make us warriors!" I meowed excited.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 22 August 2015 at 5:48 PM

@emilianagerson
@featherstar_stormclan
@leafdapple769

Darkpaw nodded and stood opposite from her, fluffing up so he looked bigger.