FlareClan {Literate Rp Rp Thread}

in Roleplaying

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 July 2015 at 7:28 PM

Nestled into the side of a hill just outside of rogue territory is a cave. The cave is surrounded by ragged rocks and a small safe path is to the side, but this is lined with brambles.
Inside the cave splits into tunnels, and the cave has paw prints dimpled into it.
The tunnels aren't that far and lead to the dens. The one nearest the cave entrance leads to a small den with two nests. These belong to the leader and deputy.
To the other side, and a little further from the entrance, a tunnel splits into two leading to the apprentice and warriors den.
Away from the entrance lies two tunnels, one leading to the medicine den and one leading to the nursery.

{Tags}
#FeatherStormRP

{Territory}
FlareClan's territory is a vast moored space with a river slicing it in half. Their land stretches a little ways beyond that until it meets a pine forest, which is considered rogue territory. Clan cats are not to hunt there.

{Rules}
1. No god-modding or sue's
2. No powers or cats with odd fur colors (neon blue, green, red, pink etc.)
3. Be literate. No tlkng lke dis m8. This also includes capitalizing the C in Clan, and only capitalizing the first letter of every name.
4. No mates or crushes with your own cats.
5. Your cat can be killed in a battle, by signing up you agree to this. But you can't immediately kill the cat; there must be a fight first.
7. No being leader and deputy, same goes for the medicine cats.
8. Put your cats theme song in the other section of the form, if you have read and understood the rules.(Put this in every form)
9. When making your forms refrain from using pictures in your cats description. Describe them in words.
10. Personality and history for your cat will not be accepted as just "Will be revealed" You MUST give me a description on them.
11. Make at least two characters, and keep genders even. So one must be a tom and one must be a she-cat.
12. No major plots without my permission.

{Clan Laws}
-No cat is to take a mate outside of Clan bloodlines unless Clan bonds with that cat are strong.
-You cannot split your loyalties.
-Medicine Cats can only take a mate if they have another highly trained Medicine Cat to take their place.
-A leader must appoint a deputy by moon-high the same day there is no deputy.
-Deputy becomes leader when the current leader dies or retires
-Kits, Queens and Elders are to be fed before the warriors, leaders and medicine cats.
-Kits become apprentices when aged five moons.
-Warriors will perform a silent vigil at the pathway entrance to the camp on their first entire day as warriors.

{Relationship Chart}
This Clan has some complicated relationships, some of them being your regular crushes represented by <, mates represented by , kin represented by C3<, unknown relations are symbolized by <>.

{Relations in the Clan}
~Blazestar:
*Blazestar C3< Viperfang (Half Siblings)

~Waspclaw:
*Waspclaw < Viperfang
*Waspclaw "C3<" Mossmoth (Adoptive Son to Mossmoth)
*Waspclaw C3< Fox (Sibling, Whereabouts Unknown)
*Waspclaw C3< Fox's Kits (Uncle to the Kits, Whereabouts Unknown)

~Canarysong:
*Canarysong C3< Shadowberry, Stormfur (Siblings)

~ Shadowberry:
*Shadowberry C3< Stormfur, Canarysong (Siblings)
*Shadowberry <> Newt

~Stormfur:
*Stormfur C3< Shadowberry, Canarysong (Siblings)
*Stormfur < Viperfang

~Mossmoth:
*Mossmoth "C3<" Waspclaw (Adoptive Mother to Waspclaw)

~Newt:
*Newt < Shadowberry

~Viperfang:
*Viperfang C3< Blazestar (Half-Siblings)
*Viperfang <> Waspclaw (More to be Seen Through Interactions)
*Viperfang <> Stormfur (More to be Seen Through Interactions)

~Cinderfoot:
*Cinderfoot "C3<" Wolfkit (Wolfkit is Cinderfoot's Adoptive Son)

~Wolfkit:
*Wolfkit "C3<" Cinderfoot (Cinderfoot is Wolfkit's Adoptive Mother)

{Current Clan}
Leader- Blazestar{Featherstar}
Deputy- Waspclaw{Emilianagerson}
Medicine Cat- Canarysong{Leafdapple}
Medicine Cat Apprentice- {Reserved}
Warriors- Open
Mossmoth{Emilianagerson}
Shadowberry{Leafdapple}
Stormfur{Leafdapple}
Newt{Featherstar}
Flamepelt{Hay7199}
Apprentices- Open
None
Queens- Open
None
Kits- Open
None
Elders- Open
None

Rogues- Open
Viperfang{Featherstar}
Loners- Open
Cinderfoot{Hay7199}
Wolfkit{Hay7199}

@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769
{We may now begin. It is about midday near the end of leaf-fall, and rain clouds are slowly appearing in the sky.

Blazestar entered the camp carrying a small mouse in his jaws. It wasn't even leaf bare yet and the prey was already scarce.
The ginger pelted tom dropped his prey on the meager pile before he went to check on the medicine cat.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 9 July 2015 at 8:20 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @leafdapple769

{Waspclaw}
I felt a small breeze blow into my fur with a chill to it. I was just outside the mouth of the cave, waking up from a short rest. The small nip of cold in air reminded me that with the near-closing of leaf-fall that the prey well soon run shorter. I got to my paws and looked at the sky, it looked slightly cloudy. I better get a hunting patrol out and back if I don't want to get my pelt soaked, because who knows when rain might come, I thought to myself. Personally I overjoyed the feeling of water on my pelt, but I was sure some of my clan-mates may not give me a thanking if I made them hunt in rain. heading inside the cave, I popped my head into the warriors den."Shadowberry, Stormfur. Could you please got gather some prey. I know its a little early to go hunting again, but it looks like it may rain in a while, and if its raining most prey well be hiding underground."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 July 2015 at 8:39 PM

@emilianagerson @leafdapple769
{Quick question, did everything show up right in the starting post if this thread? I made it while on mobile and I need to make sure I got everything.}

Newt glanced up at Waspclaw from his nest and stood up. "I can help you hunt if you want." the black pelted tom offered. He personally had grown restless sitting around in the camp and was eager to go and do something productive with his time.

Viperfang sat inside of the old den of her father after having insulated the inside with moss abd covering the outside in thick leaves of plants growing by the river. Hopefully it would remain dry when it rained later that day.
Shaking scraps of moss and bits of branches out of her fur the she-cat decided the rest if her time could be spent hunting before it got too wet outside

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 9 July 2015 at 8:54 PM

@featherstar_stormclan yep everything looked good to me @leafdapple769

{Waspclaw}
"Very well Newt, extra paws are always welcome. You can lead the patrol, I well go hunting alone. Good luck." I meowed, walking outside the den and out the cave, I wanted to hunt alone because I enjoyed the time to just be by myself, its harder to come by alone time when you live with a large group of cats that do everything together. I also wanted to stay out for two other reasons, I wanted to be out when it started to rain, and I wanted to collect some herbs for Mossmoth. My foster mother had been having a nasty cough lately, and shes been tripping and falling down much more then a normal cat. I sighed, Mossmoth would never admit she was sick and not strong enough to do much for her clan, she was blaming all that was happening on old age. I liked to hunt near the border because the scent of pines their was refreshing, so I headed over there.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 July 2015 at 9:04 PM

@emilianagerson Alright. Thank you. @leafdapple769

Newt nodded before waiting outside the warriors den for the other members if his patrol.

Viperfang trekked through the small patch of bushes that surrounded her small living spot her dual colored eyes scanning around her as she was watching for prey.
For being leaf-fall there was a startling lack of prey in the forest and surrounding areas, the kind of prey shortage one would see in leaf-bare instead. Her brown paws barely touched the ground as she started to run to reach her hunting spot. Stopping as she heard small rustling to her right she glanced that way watching as she spotted the vaguest outline of a cat that way.
/Well that's not unusual, the border with FlareClan is right there.\ she thought before continuing on her path to a hunting spot

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 9 July 2015 at 10:40 PM

@featherstar_stormclan Yikes! You wrote that all on mobile?! @emilianagerson

{Shadowberry}
Shadowberry yawned, and stretched, scraps of moss falling of her back. The she-cat had spent most of last night dreaming about the gruesome bodies of her dead mother and siblings. Understandably, she hadn't gotten that much sleep. Shadowberry yawned one last time, and climbed out of her nest, and out the warrior's den. Her nose twitched; rain was on its way. Shadowberry offered a mutterd "Good Evening" to Newt, and started to groom herself in silence.

{Stormfur}
Stormfur energetically jumped out of his nest, shaking his pelt as if to rid himself of sleepiness. He bounced out the den, and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. Grabbing a squirrel, he made his way back over to his clan-mates.
"Hello!" he purred warmly, before viciously tearing away at the poor rodent.

{Canarysong}
Canarysong looked quickly up from sorting herbs she had gathered the day before. Blazestar was standing in the entrance. "Oh, hi Blazestar!" she said, smiling. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
Secretly, she was nervous. Did her leader have any bad news?

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 July 2015 at 11:09 PM

@leafdapple769 I copied it from the previous thread from mobile, and my phone's screen is cracked and flips out sometimes so it was a pain to get it all correct. I needed to make sure I got it all.
@emilianagerson

Newt smiled at Shadowberry and Stormfur in turn. "When you guys are done Waspclaw wanted us to go hunting, are you guys alright with that?"

Blazestar shook his head. "I just wanted to check on you and see if you needed anything before the rain comes. Or before this unusual prey season gets any worse."

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 9 July 2015 at 11:09 PM

{Waspclaw}
Just a little way across the border, Waspclaw heard something making small noises, like fast walking or running, it was hard to tell, but it sounded like a nice bit of prey. Waspclaw flicked his tail in annoyance, why did the good prey have to be on the other side of the border, were he was forbidden to hunt? He scented the air for any prey on his side of the border. Something faint in the air seemed familiar, but he shrugged it off when he could not identify what it was.

{Mossmoth}
As soon as Waspclaw left the den, I let out the coughing fit i'd been holding back. I did not need him getting all worked up about that again.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 9 July 2015 at 11:16 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan Oh, okay! 😸

{Shadowberry}
"Ready whenever you are," she said tiredly, watching her brother eat the squirrel.

{Stormfur}
He gobbled up the remains of the squirrel, and licked his muzzle. "Ready!" he exclaimed, jumping to his paws. He flicked his tail excitedly; hopefully they got back before the storm broke.

{Canarysong}
The she-cat tipped her head to the side, trying to remember if she needed anything. Her eyes flashed as she remembered. "Well, I am running low on juniper berries....."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 9 July 2015 at 11:38 PM

@leafdapple769 @emilianagerson

Newt smiled. "Alright!" He exclaimed. "How would you guys like to just split and hunt on the moor? That way we can get the most out of our time."

Blazestar nodded, "I'll go out and fetch some, as well I do believe Mossmoth has developed a slight itch in her throat but she is trying to hide it." he added before heading out of the camp.

Viperfang stopped in her running as she reached a small clearing in her path, the clearing was, luckily, just outside Clan cat land so she was still able to hunt there.
She looked around before scenting for prey, hoping her spot would still carry prey.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 9 July 2015 at 11:48 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @emilianagerson Why am I up this late?! Xd

{Canarysong}
"Thanks...." she called after him, and went back to sorting herbs.

{Shadowberry}
She nodded, and started to trot towards the entrance.

{Stormfur}
"Sounds good!" he commented, and ran to catch up with his sister. He was eager and ready to hunt.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 12:11 AM

@leafdapple769 Because being up late is awesome.
@emilianagerson

Newt smiled before catching up to the small group. He glanced around him before looking back at the others. "Let's say we meet back at the pathway when we've got at least two types of prey, yeah?"

Blazestar made his way to a spot he knew that some juniper bushes grew. He stopped as he inspected the bushes, having to look deep inside of it to find a small branch with a few berries on it, the rest were barren.
/What is wrong with this season? Everything dying before it's time, prey hiding sooner than needed?\ he thought grasping the branch in his jaws before heading back to camp.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 12:28 AM

@featherstar_stormclan Lol, I guess. 😊 @emilianagerson

{Shadowberry}
Without another word, she bounded away across the moor, relishing the feel of the wind in her fur. Her paws skimmed the ground, making the world become a blur.

She stopped after a few minutes, and shook her pelt, exhilarated. Forcing her body to calm down, she opened her mouth to taste the air. She didn't smell anything edible. Shadowberry tasted the air again, and then this time detected a thin trace of rabbit.

She ran, following the scent.

{Stormfur}
"Alright!" he nodded, deciding Newts idea was a good one. He slowly started to walk to the left, towards the spot where juniper berries grew. He skirted the bushes, his mouth held wide open, trying to locate any prey.

After a few minutes, a strangely sweet-smelling scent struck him. Puzzled as to what it could be, he quickly followed it out into the moor, and closer to the pine forest.....

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 12:44 AM

@leafdapple769
@emilianagerson

Newt headed off wrapping around the camp, and up onto the hill it was burrowed into. He caught scent of birds, and walking slowly found a small group-maybe three or four-of some kind of black feathered bird.

Viperfang found the scent of a chipmunk, an uncommon pet to find at this time of year, in her huntings and followed it to find the little creature sitting just inside her end of the border.
She would have to be agile to catch it so it wouldn't cross.

Blazestar entered the camp and made his way to the medicine den before dropping the juniper berries just inside. "Is there anything else you'll need?"

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 1:08 AM

@featherstar_stormclan @emilianagerson

{Canarysong}
"Nope, that's all. Thanks." she meowed quietly, picking up the juniper berries, and putting them on the far wall, where they could be counted and sorted later. She turned around, and examined her leader closely.

"Is something troubling you, Blazestar?" she asked.

{Shadowberry}
Shadowberry emerged over a rise, and quickly crouched down when she noticed the rabbit below. It was big, and plump, with thick brown fur. Excitement coursed through her. This alone could feed the whole Clan!

Keeping her eyes on her target, she quietly crept down the slope, forcing her tail to stop twitching. Her ear twitched as she heard faint yowling coming from her right, but she ignored it, focused on her prey.

When she thought she was close enough, she pounced just as the rabbit noticed her. It's spine immediately snapped below the weight of her paws, and grew still. Pleased, she quickly buried it below the slope, and went in search of other prey.

{Stormfur}
/Honey. Yeah that's what it is..../ he thought, as he looked up at the large yellow hive hanging on the pine tree. /I wonder if I could get it down.../ The tree was right on the border line between Clan territory, and rouge territory, so Stormfur thought it was okay, if he had least TRIED to get it down.

Finding a long stick, he grabbed it in his mouth, and stood awkwardly up on his hindlegs. "I can do this!"

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 3:59 AM

@leafdapple769 @emilianagerson @hay7199

Newt crouched down as he snuck up on the birds, they became more noticable as simple black birds, and pounced, his claws snagging into the tail of one of them dragging it down.
Nipping its neck he carried it back to the path to the camp leaving it placed in a hollow in a rock spire nearby. With a shake of his pelt he headed back to get more prey.

Blazestar nodded his head. "Has StarClan spoken to you about this unusual weather? Or perhaps the low rates of prey? I know it's leaf-fall and they should be changing but it doesn't seem natural to have a mid leaf-bare type of hunting when it was just greenleaf two moons ago." he admitted.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 9:52 AM

{Stormfur}
I whirled the stick a bit, and then hit the beehive. "CRACK!" A loud sound echoed throughout the moors and pine forest, as the hive fell. He dropped the stick, and fell back on all-fours, pleased with himself. But, not for long.

Suddenly, hundreds, thousands of bees all flew up, and out of their broken home. When together, they all made a large, buzzing, cloud of rage. It dived at him, eager to get karma for their hive. Stormfur yowled in terror, and deciding it was the safest place to go, ran into the forest; into enemy territory.

{Canarysong}
"Well....." she started. She sighed, and nodded her head. "Yes, yes, StarClan has said something. The other night I was dreaming, hoping to communicate with them, and get some GOOD news, but instead I got this....."

Canarysong took a deep breathe, and recited the omen: "The storm grows on the horizon, distant, but dangerous. The land divided into two will ravage with fires, bloody fur, and sickness. If only the ties can be mended, can the storm ever break."

She opened her eyes. "That's sounds an awful lot like an omen to me!"

{Shadowberry}
I look up in alarm as the yowling from my right grows. In sounds like it's coming from the pine forest. I race back to the entrance of our camp, to see Newt exiting. I run up to him.

"Something's wrong! I heard yowling coming from rouge territory, and Stormfur's nowhere in sight!" she exclaimed, letting a little emotion come into her voice.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 10 July 2015 at 11:47 AM

@leafdapple769 @featherstar_stormclan

{Waspclaw}
I scented a rabbit and spotted it, I got low to the ground and started to stalk closer, but I knew I had to be quick or it would smell me, and then it did. The rabbit sped of toward the pine tree's , I pounced and followed. I must not let this prey cross the border! It was getting very close to the pines, and few more leaps and it would be there, I sprung off the ground with my hind feet and with great luck landed on the rabbit, quickly biting down on its neck, ending its trashing. That was so close. When I moved my cheek toward the pine tree in front of me, the tips of my whiskers brushed it. I was just by the smallest bit on my side of the border. Then I noticed something, the scent I shrugged off was back now, and stronger. I was close to whatever it was. I took it a deep breath, where do I know this scent from? Then it hit me. Viperfang! This scent was Viperfangs. Then he saw her, was few fox-lengths away, she seemed to be hunting something, I could not see but by the scent I though it was a chipmunk. I hid behind a tree, I did not want to mess up Viperfangs hunt. The wind was blowing a way that it blew my scent away from Viperfang and her prey, but the wind was only a breeze. She still may scent me. I just hope the chipmunk cant! Then there was loud yowling a little down the way just inside rouge land. Mouse-dung! The chipmunks ought to be scared of now!

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 2:50 PM

Newt looked up before running off towards the forest. The yowling grew louder the closer he got and the tom stopped at the border finding a snapped tree branch and the remains of a bee hive.
"Stormfur probably attacked the hive and the bees came at him." he muttered.

Viperfang pounced on the chipmunk as an agonized yowling sounded from off to the side of her. The poor creature ran straight towards the she-cat and she was easily able to stop it, nipping its neck before burying it a shallow hole under some tree roots.
Looking up she caught a few familiar scents as the wind shifted, having once blown her scent back she was now able to scent what lay behind her.

Blazestar nodded. "It does sound like an omen but what does it mean is the question now. And now it makes the storm seem of more a danger then it really is."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 2:51 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan

{Stormfur}
He ran through the thick undergrowth, through bushes, thorns, and over rocks. Stormfur didn't notice all the cuts, and scrapes he was getting, even all the noise he was making. He just needed to get away from that awful, terrible, buzzing.

Stormfur leapt over a large hole, and yowled this time in pain, as he twisted his paw. Gritting his teeth, he dived into a large bush. He heard the confused bees hover over the bush for a while, trying to find a way to get in. After a moment, they swarmed off. Stormfur collapsed on the ground, weak with relief.

{Shadowberry}
She ran after Newt, stopping at the edge of the pine forest. "That mousebrain!" she snapped. She glanced at Newt. "What do we do now? You know we can't go in after him! Oh, I'll kill him myself if he isn't already dead!"

{Canarysong}
"I don't really think they're talking about an actual storm...." she whispered, her voice trembling with fear.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 2:59 PM

Newt glanced at Shadowberry vaguely confused. "Why can't we go get our Clanmate from the forest. It's not like we're hunting in there or anything, and if we're quick we can be in and out before anyone notices we were in there."

"Well if not an actual storm then maybe it speaks of a cat?" he whispered.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 3:05 PM

{Shadowberry}
"Alright let's go!" she said, impatiently. Sighing, she led the way into the forest. /Hopefully, Stormfur didn't go that far in.../

{Canarysong}
"Oh, Blazestar, I don't know!" she exclaimed, raising her voice a bit. "I just know something very bad is about to happen!"

{Stormfur}
He quietly began to clean his wounds, trying to figure out how he would get out of here.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 3:21 PM

Newt entered the forest keeping pressed closer to the trees and bushes using the shadows they provided. He scented around searching for Stormfur's scent slightly parting his jaws to catch the scent.

Blazestar nodded. "Well for now the best we can do is wait and keep up Clan morale. We cannot let others know how severly this whole thing actually is. When Waspclaw gets back from hunting I'll inform him to be wary of new cats as well."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 3:25 PM

{Canarysong}
She nodded. "Alright...." she murmured, and started to put way the herbs she had sorted.

{Shadowberry}
Shadowberry opened her mouth, letting the scents flow in. Finding her brother's she started to follow it farther into the forest, signaling with her tail for Newt to follow.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 10 July 2015 at 4:41 PM

{Waspclaw}
I stepped out from behind the tree, taking a paw step back in my land, "Viperfang! Its me, Waspclaw." I called to get her attention.

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 9:15 PM

@hay7199
@emilianagerson
@leafdapple769

Viperfang turned towards the voice behind her allowing herself to calm down. "Hello Waspclaw, what brings you so close to rogue land this time?" she asked.

Newt bounded after Shadowberry catching the scent of Stormfur the she-cat gad caught.
"What do you think happened to him?"

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 9:19 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @emilianagerson @hay7199

{Shadowberry}
She shook her head. "I don't know what happened to that stoatbrain I call my brother. Hopefully, the bees didn't get him."

Shadowberry started to change her steady walk to a steady trot. "The scent's getting stronger...."

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 10 July 2015 at 9:48 PM

@featherstar_stormclan @leafdapple769 @hay7199

{Waspclaw}
I nodded down at my paws, "This rabbit, preys getting low. A meal like this well be great for the clan." I paused, then went on, "I miss having you around camp, its boring without you around. And Mossmoth I'm pretty sure has gotten sick, but the stubborn she-cat won't let anyone give her herbs." I remembered the day Viperfang was exiled, I was yowling things like, "This is not justice!" and, "There's no evidence!" The last thing I said to her was yowled across the cave as she left, "I'll fight for you justice, Viperfang! I'll get you justice, I swear it to StarClan!"
I gazed at Viperfang, "I'm still fighting for your justice."

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 July 2015 at 10:45 PM

@emilianagerson @featherstar_stormclan @hay7199

{Canarysong}
She yawned tiredly. The medicine cat had just finished sorting, counting, and storing the juniper berries, PLUS tidying up the store. Canarysong's stomach growled loudly, and she exited her den, headed straight for the fresh-kill pile.

She snatched a blue jay off the top, and settled down, biting at it hungrily. "Oh, so good!" she murmured to herself.

{Shadowberry}
After a few minutes of following the scent, they stopped at a bush. She tentatively poked her head in. Shadowberry sighed in relief, when she saw her brother curled up. "Thank StarClan! What were you thinking, hitting a beehive?!" She reached over, and clobbered him over the ear with her paw. "Mousebrain!"

{Stormfur}
"Sorry, sis!" he said weakly. He reached out his paw. "I twisted it."

His sister sighed, exasperated. "Come on, let's get you home."

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 10 July 2015 at 11:05 PM

"There's no need Waspclaw, I'm over it. If that arrogant mouse-brain doesn't want me in the camp I'll stay out. It's not like there's any proof of the rogue. The sneaky monster was gone before I could get back on my paws. They covered their scent well." Viperfang shrugged. "It is peculiar weather, I wish the Clan luck Waspclaw. And about Mossmoth, try speaking to her carefully about the topic. Treat it as if you are stalking prey, be cautious and say the right things, gently convince her to take her herbs. It's the best you can do right now."

Newt nodded at Shadowberry's words. "It is, and I don't think he was lucky enough to avoid the bees." Newt muttered as he stepped over a couple fallen insects.
"Let's just hope there weren't too many that got him."