We are here, in a pokemon world!

in Roleplaying

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 20 December 2015 at 2:47 AM

@sheepfox @rustiscool @blacksnivy27

Reviving this RP

Polka and Lotus made fruit cake and gave a slice to everyone.

Polka:
"We made fruit cake! If you want seconds, go to the kitchen and help yourselves!"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 20 December 2015 at 4:01 AM

Name: Tiven
Pokemon Name: Teynor
Pokemon: Mixed Nidoran
age: Only 2 man knows, that he was 14, but they are scattered aronud random planets, but close to earth.
gender: Probably male, due to preferences(male everytime he enters serer)
group or loner: Loner, due to being lone.
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): Yes, mix of Nidoran and Cubone
if you in a group, what's it's name:
crush (optional):
skin/coat color: Pokemon is Red-skinned, with yellow coat, but actually is... hmm... weird, he would be blue skinned.
siblings:yes, but in another games, Faressain(Jakub)in Terraria World(unplayable, male), Nun-Ven-Chuk(Sylvein) in Diablo III, as Monk (unplayable, male)
other: A unknown, distant brother(Pokemon) of Jakub, and Sylvein. They were "Three musketers". When the power cut, each Computer were acting weird. One changed to Cthulhu. Second Changed into Diablo. The third zapped, and he was unconscious. He is shy, but wants to spot Jakub, and Sylvein back, even if they wouldn't be prepared. He is probably inexperienced, because is new to thisworld, and mainly played Terraria sessions with Sylvein, and Diablo sessions with Jakub
Sylvein(avalible in act II(when Diablo comes...), Melee): An oldest brother from all three. He is unplayable, but he can ocasionally phone. Location: around New Tristam.
Despite he apperars at act 2nd, he isn't interactable, and lives on his own (loner, or duo with Szelma)
Jakub(avalible in act III, Magic/Summon, (after Moon Lord is defeated)): His wisdom may save his from not knowing magic, as he is trapped in Terraria. He is at Forest. (Unplayable).
Despite he apperars at act III, he isn't interactable, Moon Lord and similars can't be enraged by pokemons, nor pokemons damaged by bosses or enemies from wrong game. He is group, and if he builds ahouse, message is apperaring. It's a bug? He lives on his own, and summons are like pokemons, but crafted or made from magical power, named: Stardust Fragment. (etc).
Tiven: The main protagonist, act 2 after his 100 posts,act III after his 300 posts. Can faint, but not die (Pokemon RP is partially w-o invasions).

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 1 January 2016 at 10:57 PM

@faressain o.0 thats longer than most of my roleplay posts. accepted!

@sakura-ironoyume thank you!!!!!!
@everything101
@rustiscool glad ur back 2 😊

they all tried the fruit cake.

soul rolled her chair away from her desk, with the interior design plans in her paw.

soul:

"got 'em done!"

their was a faint noise, which sounded like an explosion.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 1 January 2016 at 11:22 PM

@sheepfox Welcome 😉
@everything101
@rustiscool

Polka looked at Soul and clapped her hands.
"Great! Could I take a look?"

Lotus hopped over to Kyle.
"How's the cake?"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 2 January 2016 at 1:58 AM

@sheepfox welcome back
@sakura-ironoyume
@everything101
@rustiscool

Just not very much to post.

Tiven awakens up. (Same do everyone else). Suddenly, when he seen location, it was his favourite park, when trying to phone, He notices pads, bone and claws. When he went to lake, his shadow went into style of mix of Niroran (male) and Cubone. "Well, that is, how god chosen this." He murked.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 2 January 2016 at 11:23 AM

@faressain
@rustiscool
@sakura-ironoyume
@everything101

soul:

"sure." she said, all of her tails slowly waving in sync.

kyle:

"i like it." he replied, smiling.

they all noticed there wasa lot less noise in the place than normal. their voices and the air conditioning were the only sounds to be heard. blade (the houndoom) came sliding back to their shop. he looked worried. he was the only one sliding, which wasnt normal.

fang:

"wha....where is everyone? the place is so quiet..."

blade (the houndoom):

"they all disappeared, one by one. i was in front of the group, and everytime i looked back, one pokemon was missing. they didnt disappear in front of me, they.....well i dont know. at one point, there was no noise at all."

fang:

"thats weird."

Male
584 posts

faressain • 4 January 2016 at 10:12 AM

Teynor got a call from Faressain recently, but he couldn't understand each other.
/null

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 19 January 2016 at 8:12 AM

@sheepfox Once more, REVIVAL!
@rustiscool

Polka looked around.

Polka:
"Where is...everyone?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 19 January 2016 at 8:14 AM

@sakura-ironoyume yaay!
@rustiscool

fang:

"thats what we are trying to figure out."

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 19 January 2016 at 8:16 AM

@sheepfox 😃
@rustiscool

Polka scratched her head uncomfortably.

Polka:
"Now that I think about it, only some are missing."

Male
584 posts

faressain • 19 January 2016 at 8:39 AM

Teynor couldn't figure what happened... He went to his house, but he only seen dead computer.
@sakura-ironoyume
@sheepfox

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 19 January 2016 at 9:24 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@faressain
@rustiscool

blade (the houndoom):

"well, we're the only ones not missing.'