We are here, in a pokemon world!

in Roleplaying

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 13 July 2015 at 5:27 PM

@dragonnn maybe but at the same time some may not rp with others. Like right now I've posted to just plague at the moment with Quil while I've somewhat posted to anyone for Silver. I'm more use to this where we all just interact with each other in no real order but I'd be open to try going in an order of sort.

Silver

Silver, still hiding in the berry bush, carefully looked out of it. Once she figured it was safe, she slowly came out of the bush and quietly sat down. She was terrified of this new place and really wished she knew what had really happened. One moment she was home playing her game then the best thing she knew she was beside a body of water.

She sighed and sat next to the bush, carefully picking a few of them to inspect.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 13 July 2015 at 5:50 PM

@dragonnn @misty_rose_ @sheepfox

Kyanite:
She peeked put of the bush, hoping it's safe to get out.
"Umm... Is it safe now?"
She wasn't used to being in her body, but carefully walked out of the bush, tripping.
"Oof... This new body isn't really my favorite..."
Kyanite awkwardly stood up, trying to gain balance again.
"Huh? So a Jolteon... I never saw one in person..."
Kyanite looked up, trying to find her way around this new area. She then looked around, seeing how many Pokémon arrived to this scene.
"Where am I? It feels like a dream to me..."

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 13 July 2015 at 6:02 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Silver looks up from the berries. She slowly creeps around the bush and sees a bunch of other pokemon. She frowns a bit, unsure of if they are just normal pokemon or not.

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 13 July 2015 at 6:07 PM

Blossom was hiding in a tree close to where the large group of Pokemon were. She was too shy to approach them, but spying is also fun. She was watching the Pokemon, careful not to be seen.

738 posts

dragonnn • 13 July 2015 at 6:22 PM

@misty_rose_ (So when interacting with specific characters, it'd be good to wait for the player you're interacting with to respond, and not everyone else. That's the conclusion I've made.)

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 13 July 2015 at 6:49 PM

@dragonnn (maybe but that may take some time to establish that since everyone is in the same area at the moment)

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 14 July 2015 at 3:09 AM

Mew looked around, spotting a large group of Pokémon. It looked slightly interested but then spotted its tail and started playing with it.

Male
16 posts

blockcrafter123 • 14 July 2015 at 11:41 AM

Whhaaa wha wha whats that

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 14 July 2015 at 5:11 PM

@blockcrafter123

Kyle:

"That is a sableye, they are known for stealing souls..." @nightmaremoon12

Kyle watched the sableyes moves carefully. would it attack? would it run? Well, he couldn't tell the future so he just backed off slightly and growled softly, emiting a small electric glow.

@dragonnn Kyle also noticed that houndour ran off, maybe he could see where it went, once he dealt with this sableye.

Male
16 posts

blockcrafter123 • 14 July 2015 at 5:22 PM

Try to smash the gems in its eyes Kyle

The conor began spinning picking up earth making his lower torso glow a luminescent green

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 14 July 2015 at 5:53 PM

@blockcrafter123
@pokemonlover2247
@dragonnn
@miraeggs

Kyle:

"If you choose to attack us, sableye, you're going down" @nightmaremoon12

Kyle noticed the houndour was far off by now, and that he wanted to follow it, but if he ran, the sableye would think he was scared. so he stayed, waiting for the sableye to reply.

738 posts

dragonnn • 14 July 2015 at 6:05 PM

@sheepfox

Sahver's legs pumped as she thrashed the ground in her attempt to escape the strangers. Further she fled away from the park of pokemon and towards...what looked like a military base?

Sahver screeched to halt at the door to the massive stone building, topped with looping barbed wire and cold, dark windows barricaded with iron bars. A large satellite dish poked out of the very top of the structure, rotating slowly. Sitting on her rump, the Houndour's eyes were wide open in amazement as she struggled to view the entirety of the stone base. "How come I never noticed this? That this weird place was so close to my house?"

As a human, Sahver wasn't one to separate from her games for too long, and never felt the need to go outside. As a result, there were many things within walking distance that she was never aware of, and her parents...

She turned her head to see if any of those pokemon were trailing her. No living beings were spotted, but behind her form stood a tall fence. Her ears pricked in an alert fashion. "I didn't see that fence there. Maybe I was running too fast to notice it?" Involuntarily using her nose to track her own trail, Sahver located the hole in the fence that gave her access to the base before her. It was big enough for a Houndour like her, and if a Granbull squeezed, it'd be able to pop through, but anything bigger than that would get ripped up. "My body's more in tune with the outside than I am. But how did I know to go through the fence? Is this all the Houndour body's doing?"

Most of the pokemon from before were about her size, and, fearing that they would eventually make their way over to her, Sahver decided the quickest way to evade them would be entering the military base.

Dashing over to the thick steel door, she nudged it with her skull adorned head. Surprisingly, the door gave way and slowly creaked open. Deciding to later question why the door was left unlocked, and other strange happenings, Sahver slipped into the base. Lifting her hind legs in the air, she kicked the door to shut it, and the steel mass slowly returned to its previous position.

Though it was dark in what was increasingly looking like an abandoned military base, Sahver's newly enhanced vision allowed to walk around without bumping into any of the various, unidentifiable objects.

"Strange. I can't name any of these machines...just like I can't name most of the machines in any of my pokemon games...And the smell of metal isn't giving me any sort of clues."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 July 2015 at 7:06 PM

@sheepfox

Kyanite:
She went between the Jolteon, as she would run away from them.
"This place is weird! Why would I even steal souls?! Why am I a Sableye?! Why are you even here?!"
She would bolt off, running away from the unusual Pokémon.
Kyanite find herself in a cave, seeing the whole place is now dark.
"This place is weird... I wish I was human again..."

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 14 July 2015 at 8:19 PM

Blossom:
I was eyeing the other Pokemon carefully. If any of them were to show signs of attack, I was ready to leap in and help the one with a disadvantage. There was no use of attacking, it was pointless and it doesn't really solve anything. Can't we all just get along?
Speaking of Pokemon, I was still quite curious of why I was a Pokemon and how I got here. But I like Pokemon and I've never met one in real life. So I was fine with it. I'm now meeting real Pokemon, if this is even real. It feels kind of like a dream, but at the same time, it feels real. I'm not too worried about it though because everything happens for a reason right?
Anyways, back to spying on the Pokemon.
@nightmaremoon12 @sheepfox @dragonnn

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 14 July 2015 at 9:40 PM

@dragonnn
@blockcrafter123

Kyle:

Kyle saw 2 wolf packs fighting each other. The smaller 1 injured 2 of the bigger 1 and ran for it. The only problem was that the smaller 1 was running straight at him. He quickly dodged them. It was a shiny arcanine, a shiny ninetails with cobalt eyes and a houndoom, with the same coloring as the houndour he saw earlier. were they siblings, or had it evolved?

Houndoom:

"Hey, kid, get lost or you're gonna di-"

Ninetails:

"He's a young 1, go easy on him."

Arcanine:

"Let me settle this, stay back"

Kyle had cowered close to the ground by now, his almost visible rib cage nearly touching the ground.

Arcanine:

"Hey kid, you wanna join our wolf pack?"

Kyle stood up. he was confused. it looked like they would attack him, i guess not. Kyle was excited about this.

Kyle:

"Sure, i'll be glad to join"

Arcanine:

"Great. You are officially in our pack when we think of a name for you. That Houndoom over there got the name Blade because he almost killed me when i requested a pack invite, the ninetails got the name Soul because she is very wise and calm, and i'm Fang, the leader of this pack, and Fang was my original name, or at least when i was turned into a pokemon...."

Kyle:

"Nice to meet you guys. I already have a name, it's-"

Fang:

"Since you came out of no where when we got here, i'll call you Vortex."

Kyle was excited about being in the pack, especially with the name Vortex which is really cool.

They had started traveling, and they got to a military base which looked abandoned. By then it was almost midnight.

Blade:

"let's see what's in this base"

Kyle smelled another pokemon not far from his location. It was familiar, he smelled this one the other day, but the smell was partially interrupted by metal. Soul managed to get through the gate, so did Blade and Kyle. But Fang was to large (not to fat) to fit in the gate, so he simply jumped over the fence.

Soul:

"We should have dinner soon."

Kyle agreed, he hadn't eaten for 5 days now.

Blade:

"Lets see if their is food in the base."

They went in the base. The familiar pokemon smell was stronger. They found a slice of raw beef, but nothing else...

Kyle:

"How are we supposed to share this?"

Blade:

"It's simple. we don't"

Fang:

*slaps Blade* shut up, we want everyone in our pack to survive, so lets divide this into 4ths."

Fang's paw was almost the size of the raw beef. His paw was only about 6 inches wide, so each pokemon would get about 1.5 inches of meat, and it was raw. After Fang divided the meat, he breathed fire on it to make it cooked. Wow. we have a living barbecue.

Kyle watched the others eat, and then finished his meal. They continued onward. They saw a houndour in the corner. @dragonnn

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 15 July 2015 at 3:23 AM

Mew soon grew tired playing with it's tail and transformed into a Zorua and started wandering around. It's head felt fuzzy for some strange reason and it thought that it was forgetting something. It looked around the field, noticing that it had gotten dark. Mew felt alone, the sense that it forgot something was now stronger but it pushed it aside. A cool wind ruffled Mew's fur. It decided to transform into a Flareon, then burnt the ground where it was standing so the ground was warm where it was going to sleep.

682 posts

werewolf • 15 July 2015 at 6:55 AM

@sheepfox ok if I join?
Name: Lex
Pokemon:Luxio
group or loner: loner but willing to join a group
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): so far pure Luxio
if you in a group, what's it's name: n/a
crush (optional):none
skin/coat color: blue and black with Yellow markings
siblings:none
other: None

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 3:57 PM

@werewolf accepted
@dragonnn
Kyle:

Kyle decided it was not a good idea to disturb the houndour in the corner, so he stayed quiet. They decided to sleep here for the night, but maybe outside the fort, since Kyle didn't want to scare the little houndour he saw the other day. But the only problem? everyone except kyle was a fire type, and since it started raining would not be a good idea, and Kyle was an electric type, so if he got wet enough, he could zap so strong that he could kill several pokemon. So, maybe it was a good idea to stay inside. The rain sound was peaceful, so he could go to sleep easily. Fang and Soul were sleeping. But Blade was not. He had came to the door and looked up at the sky. Kyle wondered what was wrong, so he came up to Blade and asked.

"Hey Blade, what's wrong?"

Blade:

"It's personal."

Kyle:

"I won't tell anyone."

There was a long moment of silence. A tear dropped from Blade's eye. When it hit the ground, it immediately evaporated.

Blade:

"It was one day when me and my family were at a party. My mom my dad and my sister. It was going all well, until a Lucario captured us and brought us to the beach. He had tied me and my sister by the front legs inside the truck. And he made us watch him drown our parents...we are fire types, so you know that. The he took my sister and drown her. before he got time to drown me, i had bit him on the arm and he was arrested and injured. But i was still tied there...I hadn't gotten out of the ropes for 3 days. Then, Fang came over and asked what was wrong...and i almost killed him, he wanted me to join his pack, so i did, because in a pack it would be easy to find food...."

Kyle was silent. Why would a Lucario randomly kill Blade's family?

Now Kyle couldn't sleep, he remembered he was an orphan too...

738 posts

dragonnn • 15 July 2015 at 6:12 PM

@sheepfox (Just wanted to let you know that I'm on a research trip and would appreciate it if you gave me time to post after you. Now I have to rethink Sahver's actions. Thank you.)

Realizing she had grown tired in her flight to the stone base, Sahver had chosen to wedge herself between two sturdy and less dangerous-looking machines in a corner of the ground floor room. Her enhanced natural body heat kept her warm as she lay on the concrete floor, willingly snoozing for several hours.

That is, until the steel door she had thought she'd closed shut slowly creaked open again. Thanks to her new ability, she was wide awake upon hearing the door, tensing her muscles as she warily watched the oncoming intruders.

As a group, the four of them sauntered in, making noise and sniffing about for something they were seeking. Sahver didn't understand why running away didn't keep these creatures distant from her. She didn't want any of these time bombs to go off anywhere near her person. Figuring things would go poorly if she attracted the attention of these fully evolved beasts, she cowered in her corner unable to think of an escape plan this time.

The pack had found a scrap of meat, and acted as if they had not detected Sahver. At first she was grateful, believing that the pokemon really hadn't noticed her presence, but her sharp nose picked up the scent of the beef scrap as the beasts quickly demolished it, and she was reminded that she wasn't the only one now equipped with a superior sense of smell. 'They have to know I'm here...but why aren't they bothering me?' Sahver thought to herself. Curling up into an even tighter ball in hopes of silencing her stomach before the beef smell really got to her, Sahver closed one eye and kept her left one open, with the pack in sight, waiting for her chance to slip by them and exit her once lonely refuge.

Still no interaction from the pack. The Arcanine and Ninetails had curled up to sleep. Sahver saw that she still had enough room to tip-toe past them and not on them with no problem. But unfortunately, the Houndoom and Jolteon had sat right in front of the open door for some late night talking. Sahver questioned why the hounds had left the door open in the first place, but due to their carelessness or otherwise, she knew that it was now raining, and it'd be a poor decision to leave at this point, being a fire type.

And so she lay, curled up in an increasingly uncomfortable position, waiting for the remaining two pack members to hit the hay. At the very least it would calm her nerves, and the rain would let up soon, she hoped. Then she could escape...

Early on in their conversation, Sahver spotted something small drop from the Houndoom's face. Her ears detected no point of contact with the object and the floor, leaving Sahver puzzled. She decided to get a good look at the evolved Houndour, knowing that it'd be best to do so from the distance she was at.

She could only see the devil dog's back from where she lay, with the usual dark, black fur covering it's form, but the horns and other bones adorning the dog were 'Gold?' Sahver looked over at her own gold bracers, both eyes open now. She'd only taken a good look at her new body once, at the pool where she woke up however long ago. Still, she found it strange that her coloring was different from Houndour found in her pokemon games. 'These are usually silver or gray. Why are both of us wearing gold? Maybe it's our genes, they may be similar.'

The sudden silence of the two dogs at the door freed Sahver from her thoughts, and she resumed staring at the awake pair, one eye cocked open, again waiting for them to sleep. 'C'mon, c'mon, hurry up. My muscles are starting to hurt...'

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 8:25 PM

@dragonnn ok, you're welcome. sorry about that, you're really fun to role play with.

Kyle:

They woke up the next day and set off again. Kyle hoped the little houndour would be ok.

Fang:

"We should go to the city."

Kyle really wanted to go to the city. his face lit up, you know how electric types are about cities. He was super excited. He almost ran off to the city on his own at about 70 MPH but Fang grabbed one of his hind legs.

Fang:

"If we want to get there before we become old, we need to find a way for all of us to be fast, or you can just pull a cart all the way there, Vortex."

Kyle:

"i think i know a way, follow me, guys!"

Kyle was running slow so that the others could catch up. Kyle was super excited. They ran through the forest. They decided to whip up a cart because Kyle, even without trying, would get ahead of all of them. They made a simple cart that would hold the canines and a place for Kyle to pull the cart. Kyle charged full speed to the place he was going. The cart had a tall back wall so they wouldn't fly off the cart at 70 MPH and side walls, not as tall so they could just jump off, and a small front wall as an extra escape route. Talk about wind in your hair. Jolteons have TONS of energy, so good thing he was in the wolf pack. Fang had quite a bit of energy, but not nearly as much as Kyle. No wonder his nickname was Vortex. he would come dashing out of no where. when they got out of the forest, they were in the plains. they passed lots of herbivore pokemon, and almost ran into some. The charging Jolteon pulling a cart was sure to attract attention. Soon, the sun started to set. Kyle had been running non stop since the morning.

Fang:

"Hey, Vortex, you've been running for a while now, you wanna take a break for the night?"

Kyle:

"I'll be ok, i can run for the night."

Fang:

"Stop if you get tired, ok?"

Kyle:

"I will."

Kyle ended up running til' about 3:00 AM and stopped, panting heavily. He was thirsty. He dropped to the ground and immediately fell asleep. He didn't get much sleep, the others woke up at about 6:00 AM and tried waking him up.

Blade:

"WE GOT A PLACE TO GO, GET UP, VORTEX"

Kyle got up. he only had 3 hours of sleep, so he got up slowly.

Fang:

"Lets go find food."

Soul:

"Kyle looks very tired, when did you go to sleep?"

Kyle:

"3:00 am." Kyle dropped back to the ground, his eyes half closed.

Soul:

"You guys look for food, i'll make sure no one attacks Kyle."

Kyle slept for another hour and a half before being fully ready to go. He got up right when it was 7:30 AM. He literally jumped up.

Fang:

"Well someone's ready for the day."

They came back with quite a bit of food. After that, Kyle started running again. They got to a desert at the wrong time of day; noon. Kyle was sweating like crazy and could probably produce a whole pond with his sweat. His speed dramatically dropped to just 45 MPH. When they finally got to the lab, at sun set, they asked the professor if he could help them.

Professor Flare:

"Of course i can help you, what do you need help with?"

Kyle:

"My friends need more speed."

Professor Flare:

"Oh, follow me."

He lead them to a room with lots of DNA related things. He made them one by one step into a machine he had. The professor would take an eye dropper with a cobalt blue liquid and drop some on Fang's back. He press a button on a control pad and there would be a flash of light. This was for drying. Then Fang stepped out of the machine, and he could run 70 MPH too! A few minutes later, they all could. They gave Professor Flare the cart as a payment, since they didn't need it any more. They ran to the city, not far from the lab. It was night time when they got there, and the city shined in tons of colors. Kyle was super excited to be here, and he hoped his sister Angel was here too.

They ordered some fast food and got a hotel room. This hotel room was really cool, and really big! They could have parties here all night. Tonight though, they just went to sleep normally. Kyle was so happy to be in his home city, Las Vegas. (lol idk)

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 15 July 2015 at 10:49 PM

@sheepfox (Sry i was gone, can someone fill me in real quick on whats happened so far?)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 15 July 2015 at 11:03 PM

@sodabearjess everyone is kinda wandering, the little houndour found a military base, quickly followed by the wolf pack, the wolf pack set off to the city in a cart and ya.

@rusticool accepted

Kyle:

Kyle wondered about the little houndour and if she would be ok (sry dragonnn 4 calling your kewl character 'little houndour') The next day, the pack headed out. The pack was heading around the city, looking for things to do. They were almost at a Subway fast food restaurant when they heard something...like a buzz?

Fang:

"What the heck is that sound?"

Blade:

"your talking"

Fang:

*slaps Blade* "shut up and listen."

Soul:

"I have no idea, but i know it's coming from that military base. Follow me."

They ran at 70 MPH towards that military base. Kyle's legs were moving fast, since he was the smallest of the pack, and Fang's legs were moving at a slow pace, but he was still going 70 MPH, but smaller creatures move their legs faster than bigger ones, even if they are going the same speed. That's how you tell if they are bigger or smaller. They were almost piercing the wind. They were moving at a steady pace. Once they got to the military base, they peeked inside. The once still machines were running, creating something, but what was it? Fang went in first, and he was sniffing around. The others followed, sniffing the machines. It smelled like...gunpowder? Some gunpowder and plastic would come in the machine, and out came....A BOMB?!? When Kyle figured this out, he backed off slowly.

Blade:

"What could these be for?"

anonymous man voice:

HEY! GIT OVA HEEEER

All of the pack was alarmed by this call, so they ran outside. Blade noticed Sahver scratching her ear. This only made his memories of a mostly parent-less childhood come to mind again...He immediately looked away, his eyes tightly shut. A few tears came from his eyes. Out of the military base came an electrode, armed with several bombs.

Electrode:

"GIT OUTAH HEEER OR IMA BLOW U UP"

Blade:

"DON'T YOU DARE!" he turned to Sahver. "SAHVER, RUN, OR THAT GUY IS GONNA KILL YOU"
@dragonnn

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 15 July 2015 at 11:05 PM

Meanwhile..

SoDa: Welcome to the group. You and i are the only ones at the moment, but i hope to get more people. More Flareons like you Angel, and more Goodra's like me.

@sheepfox

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 16 July 2015 at 2:21 AM

Mew blinked her eyes open, the feeling of that it was forgetting something came then quickly disappeared. Being in another Pokémon's form was fun, it confused others. Also it allowed it to get close to someone else. Mew stood up, in Flareon form, and looked around. It started walking north.

738 posts

dragonnn • 16 July 2015 at 2:34 AM

@sheepfox (Thank you. And technically, Kyle and his group are three days ahead of the rest of characters in this thread, time-wise. Just saying, in case it seems like time is distorted. May want to slow down a bit so that everyone can catch up. Or not. And thank you, I guess that's his (pack) nickname for her.)

Finally, the Jolteon and Houndoom had decided to go to bed. Slowly, over the course of an hour, Sahver uncurled her body from its awkward position, being careful as to not prevent the pack from falling deeper into sleep. As soon as her limbs were free of her self-binding, she rolled over, out from between the two steely machines and straightened herself, standing tall and filling her vision with the sleeping pack.

'All right. Let's make this quick, and, quiet.'

Bracing her nerves for yet another escape attempt, Sahver began to pad slowly away from her corner and towards the sleeping pack. Two black paws fell as soon as the other two lifted off the ground, the Houndour keeping her ears pricked and her eyes wide open, all of her attention focused on the soft yet heavy breathing of the large, sleeping pokemon. Luckily there were no obstructions blocking the path she had mapped out during her waiting session earlier, allowing her to keep watch for any sudden awakenings.

Eventually Sahver made it to the great door. She could see that the rain had stopped falling. Grinning toothily at her luck, she took one last look at the sleeping Houndoom with its gold bones, and dashed out of the stone building into the coming dawn.

Slowing her pace after a good several minutes, she stopped, and turned to look back at the stone structure, before immediately falling onto her haunches and scratching at her ear. Focusing again, she could see half of the base from its middle to its roof, floating in the distance behind her. Staring at it for a few more seconds, Sahver could still see the slowly revolving satellite dish. And again she attacked her ear, her muzzle scrunched in annoyance. "Agh, what's this stupid buzzing in my ear?"

Once more she raised her leg in order to disturb what she thought was an insect and coax it out of her ears, but yelping in sudden alarm she ceased the attempt. "Ouch! Didn't know my claws were that sharp...," she muttered, wincing at the markless, throbbing wound.

The buzzing refused to stop, and Sahver's already thin patience was wearing out. In a fit of frustration, she rose and started to run again, further and further away from the building of stone, with no idea as to where she was headed. The further she ran away, the louder the buzzing rang throughout her skull, reaching volumes that drove her into a state of panic.

'What the heck is going on? What is this?!?

682 posts

werewolf • 16 July 2015 at 5:56 AM

Lex stretched out her legs, her fur was soaked with rain and she was beginning to get cold. Having fur was a pain with water especially when your body conducts electricity.
Lex leaped up to a low branch of a nearby tree to get away from the confused crowd of Pokemon and shake off the dripping water.
What should she do now? She didn't really know any one.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 1:44 PM

@sheepfox I want to join!

Human Name: Suzy
Pokémon Name: Killer
Pokémon: Houndoom
Group/loner: she would like to be in a group
Group name: small group with Crusher
Coat color: look it up
Sibling: no
Other: Often gets in fights and is best friends with Crusher ever since she met her here. In the human world played a lot of pokemon and her highest leveled pokemon was a houndoom.

Human Name: Alex
Pokémon Name: Crusher
Pokémon: Mightyena
Group/loner: she would like to be in a group Group name: small group with Killer
Coat color: look it up
Sibling: no
Other: Is best friends with Killer ever since she met her here. She is kinder than Killer. She spent every waking hour in the human world playing pokemon, and her highest leveled pokemon was a mightyena

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 16 July 2015 at 2:28 PM

Blossom:
Blossom started to doze off and eventually fell asleep to the quiet rain.
She awoke when she felt a small spark of electricity from a lower branch. She tried to peek down, but she couldn't risk falling off her branch which was almost at the top of the tree. She felt herself getting stiff and decided it was time to get out of the tree. She leapt from branch to branch down the tree until she made it to the bottom. Once she was at the bottom, she stretched out her body before feeling another small surge of electricity. She looked up and saw a Luxio on one of the lower branches. She decided that maybe it was the Luxio making the sparks, with Luxios being electric types and all.
"Um.. Hello?" Blossom called up the tree.
@werewolf

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 3:19 PM

@sodabearjess
(sorry if i'm pinging you to much, dragonnn, i won't right now.) @dragonnn

Angel:

"Yep, i hope more people will join the group, too. say, what should we do right now?"

Just then, Angel heard an explosion, and some other people did too.

"What was that?!? SoDa, follow me."

Kyle:

The electrode exploded, and many pokemon were impacted by it. Fang had been blown back several feet. Blade flew til he hit the ground about an 8th of a mile away. Soul had quickly thought, and she hid behind a tree before the explosion, so the explosion only blew her fur and tails. Kyle had flown about a 4th of a mile away, being only 54 pounds. As he flew, he thought to himself "will i ever see my sister again?" Moments before he hit the ground, he thought "is this game over?" He hit the ground and blacked out. Blade hoped this didn't kill Sahver, because it could have killed Kyle.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 16 July 2015 at 5:29 PM

@sheepfox

SoDa:

"What do you think that was?" SoDa wasn't sure where she was going, or what happened, but she hoped it wasn't a bad thing, like no one died or anything. She ran after Angel.