in Roleplaying

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 6:18 PM

@sodabearjess
@dragonnn

Angel:

Angel was running as fast as she could to the scene, but it was only about a 45 MPH run. SoDa followed her. When they got there, things didn't look so good. Then, she noticed some canine pokemon scattered around the area. There was an arcanine, a houndoom, a ninetails and a...Jolteon! Kyle was the only Jolteon she knew, this had to be him. Jolteons were uncommon, being not as popular as Umbreon or Espeon. Angel ran over to the Jolteon. She had some way of telling which Jolteon was Kyle and which one was a random Jolteon.

Angel:

"Kyle! are you ok?"

Kyle slowly opened his eyes to see his sister, Angel, and the aftermath of that explosion. He also saw a Goodra and his pack, along with some other pokemon running around. His pack was scattered.

Kyle:

"wait what the heck, i lived?" He said, becoming wide eyed and jumping up.

Angel:

"You're ok!"

The rest of the pack wondered who the random Flareon and Goodra were. Blade was probably the most confused by this. all of a sudden...Crack!

"Woah, what was that?"

Kyle:

Kyle plummeted to the ground again, this time, he looked like he was in pain.

"Ow! my leg!"

Kyle was shaking.

The rest of the pack ran over.

Fang:

"Vortex! what happened?

Angel started to think this was a different Jolteon. His voice was the same, but they called him Vortex. This didn't make sense.

Soul:

*gasp* "what happened, Vortex?"

Kyle:

Kyle tried getting up. it was soon obvious he had severe injuries.

Soul:

"His left hind leg is broken and his rib cage."

Just then...

Kyle:

"Soul, behind you!"

Soul quickly looked behind her to see a Lucario with his hands out, reaching for Soul. He paused. Then he picked up Soul and ran off with her.

Blade:

"What an idiot, that Lucario!" Blade noticed a certain marking on his arm. Then, he had a dramatic childhood flashback. That was the same Lucario and he was after Soul! He wasn't going to let this Lucario drown Soul. Blade and Fang ran off after soul. Kyle tried to, but he quickly fell to the ground.

Angel:

"Kyle, you need to rest. We will go after him."

Kyle couldn't afford to not help rescue a team member. He saw a blue flower behind a tree. He wanted Angel to get it for him.

Angel:

"Most people in the hospital don't ask for gifts, but ok."

Kyle had an idea. Angel brought him the flower. Then Angel and SoDa ran after the other canines. Kyle pressed the flower to his leg. There was a small blue wisp around his leg. When it disappeared, he got up. He could stand! He carried this flower with him because it could help with his rib cage too. He noticed something when he started running, he was running faster, at about 80 MPH, and he had a transparent blue trail behind him! Now he felt really good. When he caught up to Angel and SoDa, he gave them the flower.

Kyle:

"Here, you guys take this. i guess it makes you faster if you press it against your leg."

Then Kyle joined the others. Soon, they cornered the Lucario. Kyle was quick to thinking and bit Lucario. The others growled. The Lucario was fighting back. Blade realized they were near the same beach with the souls of his family. He held back the tears. Everyone was attacking the Lucario, but then he headed for the ocean. Kyle was quick to follow, but then he had a blue wisp around his leg and then he collapsed. No, he had to save Soul. He couldn't stop now. he watched his friends try to attack him, but the Lucario ran into the water, now His friends couldn't attack. Kyle thought "wait, water is weak to electric..." He quickly got up, but his leg wouldn't let him run. He ran anyways. He ran into the water. I think the Lucario wasn't paying attention to the fact that Kyle was an electric type. Kyle charged into the water. The deeper he got, the more electricity he produced. Even if Lucario was a fighting type, Kyle was still attacking. once he got to the point where he was mostly submerged, There was a huge ball of electricity and a blinding flash of light. The Lucario fell in the water, in shock, and Soul almost fell in the water before Kyle grabbed her and took her to shore. Everyone was happy about this. a few seconds later, Kyle blacked out. Blade wondered if Sahver was ok, maybe she was a long lost cousin? she looked like he did as a houndour, and the gold bones gene was rare, it must run in the family. Blade thought she might be a cousin he never met, and he hoped she wasn't killed by the bomb.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 6:48 PM

Killer was watching the scene, standing on the sidelines. Crusher was too, only kinda hiding behind Killer.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 16 July 2015 at 7:18 PM

@sheepfox
SoDa:

SoDa followed Angel, until they came up upon a scattered pack of pokemon. There was a Jolteon lying on the ground, and Angel ran over to it. Could this be her brother? Just then a flash of light and SoDa gasped. A Lucario was standing a few yards away. So much happened at once that SoDa didn't really comprehend it all. The Lucario ran off with another pokemon, and the others chased after it. Angel was with them, so SoDa followed. They got to the ocean, and the Lucario took the pokemon out in the water. Then a blur of light, as Angel's brother who was hurt a moment ago, ran out to the Lucario. The Lucario got submerged and the other pokemon waited for any movement from the water, but none came.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 7:38 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess
@dragonnn

When Kyle was conscious, he noticed he had a cast on is hind leg, and for some reason, his rib cage too...

Kyle:

"Where's the Lucario?"

Angel:

"They arrested him while you were blacked out."

Kyle:

"Oh, well we'll be off to find more pack members. If you want, you and the Goodra can follow us, Angel. We won't mind."

Angel:

"Ok, is it ok with your leader?"

Fang:

"Yes it is, you guys can come with us."

They set off to find more wolves when Kyle smelled other pokemon. they were definitely canines, maybe they could join? They went over to the canines, which were a mightyena and a houndoom.

Fang:

"Hey, you guys wanna join our pack?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 7:44 PM

@sheepfox
Killer nodded. "Yes, we would. I'm Killer, and this mightyena is Crusher." Crusher nodded. "My real name is Alex, but call me Crusher. What are your names?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 8:23 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess

Fang:

"I'm Fang, the leader of the pack, that houndoom is Blade, the ninetails is Soul, the Jolteon is Vortex, but his real name is Kyle, and the Goodra is SoDa, and the Flareon is Angel. the goodra and flareon are just tagging along for a while, i'm not actually sure if they wanna join the pack or not."

Kyle was not sure if Blade and Killer would end up liking each other, but who knows. So far this is the only pokemon he has seen 2 of since he started looking for a pack. Kyle was excited for other pack members. This was going to be epic.

They set off too look for a good shelter for the night, food and other members that could join the pack. When it was around sunset, everyone was questioning where they would sleep tonight. Soon after, it became stormy. they were in the plains. Lightning struck. Wind started up. Kyle was wondering what was happening. After they found food, they went looking for a place to spend the night. The clouds were really dark. The wind was stronger.

Soul:

"We better find shelter quickly, looks like a storm is brewing."

They found a cave on the side of the plains, hoping no pokemon were in there that would attack them. They decided that would be a good place. There was a funnel shaped cloud extending to the ground...it was a tornado!

Blade:

"get inside the cave, quick, there is a tornado in the plains!"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 8:39 PM

@sheepfox @sodabearjess
Killer:
It had been a great day for her. A pack, food, and fellow pack members. Maybe even a chance of new friends, though she doubted that. She knew she wasn't that easy to get along with. She was glad there was another houndoom. Then she heard somebody yell tornado. She looked up and saw it coming closer. "Come on!" She yelled to Crusher, and ran towards the cave. Crusher tripped over a branch, and she went back to help her up.

Crusher:
She felt like an idiot for tripping. Now her leg hurt, and the tornado was getting closer. She ran as fast as she could towards the cave, right behind Killer.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 9:36 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess

The tornado roamed closer to the cave. Fang was the last one in the cave, he couldn't stand up all the way in the cave because he was to tall. Some other pokemon were making last minute resorts to random shelters, most of them were pretty bad, all the good shelters were taken. It was almost night time. The tornado was closer now, and it would end up running straight through the cave. it was less than a mile away now, and this was their last chance to escape.

Soul:

"We must leave, the tornado will suck us up and throw debris in here."

Fang:

"she's right, we will all get injured or even die if we don't leave right now."

The tornado was 1/3 of a mile away.

Kyle:

"Lets go."

They got out of the cave and ran past the back of the cave, although 45-70 MPH is no match for 200 MPH....It was getting dark outside and hard to see. luckily, Soul and Kyle could produce light. It took some of Kyle's power, but he could do it. The tornado was gaining on them. Soon, they got to the city. by then, the tornado was long gone. They wondered what they would do in the city, or if they would stay at all.

Kyle:

"Should we stay at the city? or should we explore more?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 9:49 PM

@sheepfox @sodabearjess

Killer:
They ran out of the tornado's path and into patch of bushes. The tornado roared past. She gave a relieved sigh. Then Crusher started crying. Killer awkwardly tried to make her feel better by patting her on the back with her tail.

Crusher:
She continued crying. "I-I just want to go home. To our real, human homes!" She kind felt silly crying, but that tornado had been the last straw.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 10:06 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess

Kyle wanted Killer and Crusher to follow them so they wouldn't get lost.

Kyle:

"Killer, Crusher, have you guys been to the city before? This city is awesome! come with us."

They went in the city and they looked around. They found lots of cool things to do, even an amusement park. Kyle wanted to go there, especially because it was night time and the lights would shine really bright. I guess he just felt better at night. They went to the amusement park. Kyle was really excited. Blade felt awkward being around Kyle at the moment because he was jumping up and down excitedly. They bought tickets and were fighting over which ride to go on. At this point the park was packed.

Blade:

"lets go on the Whirl Wind!"

Soul:

"i prefer the Ferris wheel..."

Fang:

"I think we should go on the obstacle course"

Kyle:

"I DON'T CARE WHERE WE GO, LETS JUST GO SOMEWHERE."

Soul:

"Where do you guys wanna go, Killer and Crusher?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 10:16 PM

@sheepfox @sodabearjess
Crusher:
She had stopped crying and was happy now, with the excitement of the amusement park and all. Her eyes were still red, but she was back to her old self. "If we have enough tickets, we can go to all the rides, so there's no point in fighting. Let's start at the Whirl Wind first."

Killer:
"Yeah." She said and slightly wagged her tail. "That sounds good!" And with that she jogged over there. "Come on."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 July 2015 at 10:55 PM

@sheepfox

Here's another character!

Name: Rose
Pokemon: Roserade
group or loner: loner
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): None
if you in a group, what's it's name: None
crush (optional): None
skin/coat color: The flowers are all colored gray.
siblings: Kyanite's half-sister.
other: As a human, she enjoys going on tumblr, checking out ask blogs, and is a Homestuck-Steven Universe fan. She also likes gardening, and she enjoys it more than going on tumblr. When she realized she is a Roserade, she was expecting it due to her name being Rose, and her love of gardening.

Kyanite:

She rushed into a cave, as she would see nothing but blank.
"It's dark in here... Why can't I see a thing? Ugh! I remember last week Rose vanished from nowhere, because of unknown reasons! I wonder if she's here..."
Suddenly, she bumped into a wall. She puts her hand on it, to realize it's a dead end.
"Guess I have to go outside... But where?" She ran towards the exit, as she would run towards a different place in the world she is now, bumping into a Goodra.
"Oof! Sorry..."
@dragonnn

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 16 July 2015 at 11:09 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess
@dragonnn

They went to the Whirl Wind. It was a huge ride. In was encased in a monolith brick, at least 26 Arcanines tall. They went in line, which was pretty long. When they got on the ride, Kyle was super excited and again, Blade felt awkward being around him at the moment. The ride was about to start. When the ride started, it rose the carts upward in a windy part of the course. When they reached the top, it quickly increased speed, plummeting at very fast speeds of about 75 MPH. Pokemon were screaming and yelling and laughing and having lots of fun. They started winding in all directions after that; up, down, left right and diagonal (idk). At one part of the course near the end, a hatch opened in the ceiling and candy fell out. pretty much everyone caught some, and then the speed increased and went windy and finally finished at a huge plummet back to the start. They all got candy when they got off, some got more than others. They next went to the Ferris Wheel, each compartment would hold about 4 Pokemon. Killer, Crusher, Fang and Blade went in one compartment and Kyle, Angel, Soul and SoDa went in another. When they got near the top, they could see most of the park. It was an amazing view. Lots of Pokemon were hollering. When they went to the obstacle course, they noticed 3 people could compete at once. 1st place got a prize, 500 tickets and some candy, 2nd place got a smaller prize and 250 tickets, 3rd place got 125 tickets and a mini prize. They were all competing against each other and they did it several times each. when they came out of the obstacle course, they each had to many prizes to carry. Luckily, they had plastic bags near the entrance of the obstacle course building.

Kyle:

"Wow, that was fun, where to next?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 16 July 2015 at 11:21 PM

Crusher:
She chewed some gum she got from the Whirl Wind. "How about funnel cake? I looove funnel cake!" Without waiting for an answer, she went over to the nearest stand and bought some.

Killer:
She nodded absent mindedly, willing to go with pretty much anything. She had lots of fun, but she was mostly glad that Crusher wasn't crying anymore.

682 posts

werewolf • 17 July 2015 at 1:19 AM

Lex pricked her ear did someone say something to her?
She looked up to see a leafon on one of the higher branches looking at her.
"Hi, sorry if you got sparked it's harder to control in the rain".
"My name's Lex by the way"
@snowflakeartist

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 17 July 2015 at 4:41 AM

Mew came to a river and started watching the stream run. It felt alone, sad and confused. It was confused about feeling sad. Why was it sad, it was always alone. But this sad was different, like it was forgetting something important. It closed it's eyes, thinking.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 12:59 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess

They saw a ride called Water World. They wanted to go there, but they were debating weather or not it was safe. They decided to go anyways. It was a big water roller coaster. It looked fun. And it was super windy. It was epic.

Kyle:

"Wow, that was cool! Lets go on the spinner now."

Soul:

"Only if its ok with killer and crusher, but i'm in for it."

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 17 July 2015 at 1:04 PM

@sheepfox

SoDa: "Well, i got to go, but its been really fun hangin out with you guys" Everything that Angel had showed SoDa was really fun, but she had to go home, she was tired, and hadn't been home in a while. SoDa waved goodbye to her friends at the Amusement Park. And started to walk home. She felt happy about everything that had happened, but at the same time, she felt sad, and she didn't know why. Angel looked like she wanted to say something to her, but didn't. This was gonna be a long walk home, SoDa thought.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 1:11 PM

@sheepfox

Crusher:
"I'll go! It sounds fun." She wagged her tail.

Killer:
"I'd, uh, rather not. I'm part fire type after all. I'll wait here for you guys." She hadn't liked water when she was human, and she definitely didn't like it now that she was a pokemon.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 1:17 PM

@sodabearjess

Angel:

"Wait, SoDa! I will go with you."

Angel waved goodbye to her brother and his pack.

Kyle:

He was going to miss his sister... but he was having fun, so he kinda forgot. They went to the spinner ride, which was really weird. they were strapped into compartments and the ride started. It was super weird and unlike anything Kyle had seen before.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 17 July 2015 at 1:20 PM

@sheepfox

SoDa:

"Why'd you come with me, Angel? Im not that interesting."
SoDa didn't mind Angel coming, but she wondered what they where gonna do next.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 1:21 PM

@rustiscool @sodabearjess

Both of the rides were really fun, but then, they asked Crusher and Killer where they wanted to go next.

Angel:

"I came because you're my friend." Angel said peacefully. "I may have my brother, but he has people that care for him, too."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 1:26 PM

@sheepfox Opps, my mind was somewhere else and i thought they were still talking about the water ride. Sorry 😋

Crasher:
She shrugged, and she was bouncing up and down from a sugar rush. "Whatever you guys think!"

Killer:
She smiled, but then she yawned. "Say, what time is it anyway?" She noticed the sky was now dark

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 1:55 PM

@rustiscool its ok, we all get off track sometimes 😊
@sodabearjess

Fang:

"it's 11:45 PM."

Blade:

"Lets go on the bumper cars"

They went to the bumper cars. The line was shorter than it was earlier, because most Pokemon had gone home. So the bumper cars were mostly to themselves. The music was really cool and the lights were very colorful. After the bumper cars, it was about 11:50 PM.

Blade:

"maybe we should get a midnight snack?"

Soul:

"ok, sure thing."

They went to the hot dog stand. There were quite a few toppings to go with a hot dog. After 12:00 AM, there were only a few Pokemon left at the park, so they didn't have to wait in lines. They decided they would go on 2 more rides. They went to the Claw.

Kyle:

"Wow, they have some really interesting stuff in the Claw."

They got stuff from the claw and then they went to the prize dispenser, which is where all but 1 Pokemon visitor still at the park were. The line was pretty short though, and it looked really fun. You would get 3 random prizes from the park. this place was open from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM. They each payed 50 tickets, which is a really good deal most of the time actually. These were leftover prizes from the day. Soul got a lollipop, a watch and a rubber ball. Blade got a hot dog shaped balloon, a small set of legos, and a box of candy. Fang got some of the best prizes; one of those mini cars for smaller pokemon, a disco ball which you could place on the floor and some shutter shades. Kyle got a jump rope, a giant chocolate bar and a mini Eevee plushie. Now, it was Killer and Crusher's turn.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 2:13 PM

@sheepfox

Crusher went first. She got a small bag of cotton candy, a pikachu plushie, and bouncy ball. Killer got a box of candy, a rubber rattata, and a peppermint stick. After playing with their prizes a bit and eating the candy, Killer asked. "So, where are we sleeping?"

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 17 July 2015 at 5:18 PM

"Oh that's ok. A little electricity doesn't hurt."
Blossom leapt up to the same branch Lex was on. "Well it's nice to meet you Lex. My name's Blossom," Blossom said. She smiled at the Luxio.
@werewolf

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 5:42 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess

there was a random moment that they were all silent.

Kyle:

"I have no idea." he was still on a sugar rush so he was still bouncing. That was probably the chocolate bar's fault.

Fang:

"I got nothing."

Soul:

"Same."

Blade:

"It's simple. we sleep on the side of the road in cardboard boxes."

Fang:

*slaps Blade* "what the heck no"

Soul:

"Where do you guys wanna sleep, Killer and Crusher?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 5:49 PM

@sheepfox

Crusher:

She was still bouncing as well. "Hey, we dont know our way around this place! How should we know!"

Killer:
"Well, is there a motel or something? A cave? If not, i guess a box will have to do." She chuckled. "Anyway, we need to find a place, because Crusher and Kyle are going to crash from their sugar rushes soon."

738 posts

dragonnn • 17 July 2015 at 8:04 PM

(To make this easier for everyone, though I wanted it to be discovered, the satellite emits radio waves that irritate pokemon the further from the base they move. It doesn't effect all pokemon apparently, but the goal is to have the pokemon figure out that they need to be near the base to remove the sound, and once inside, they can be captured by...This isn't my RP, but I wanted to incorporate some sort of reason as to why the kids transformed in the first place, since I wasn't sensing that part of the plot...)

"aAHhhoouuull!"

In rage, Sahver howled, running madly in the brush like a chicken devoid of its head. Her eyes were squeezed shut in an effort to block out the pain. The buzzing sounds blaring throughout her head were driving her mad. Though she didn't notice, Sahver had run herself into a dry bush area, far enough away from the military base and its satellite as to render the two invisible to any ground dwellers.

'Why won't it stop! Why? WHY?'

The Houndour had lost control of herself. Her maw, now gaping open in agony, released a burst of hot embers into the air. The dog ran back and forth in a chaotic circle, belching flames in whatever direction her head happened to turn. Almost instantly, the surrounding shrubs and greenery lit up, devoured by the angry flames. Sahver was not aware of these effects. All she knew was that she wanted the pain in her head to stop.

Suddenly breaking from her circle path, she charged towards a battered looking tree, its leaf littered branches hanging low to the ground. Flames once more erupted from the canine's maw, and the tree's branches began to shed their now brown extensions, the branches themselves curling up in agony. Slamming herself into the trunk of the wounded tree, Sahver collapsed, the pain leaving along with her consciousness.

As the flames grew around her, replacing the local plant-life with scorched patches of earth, Sahver lay by the burning tree, flat on her side, without a sound...

@nightmaremoon12

"..hmm?"

Feeling a jiggle in her gut, Fizz slowly opened her eyes and lifted her longer neck from the mess of tree roots she had been using as a pillow, seeking out the outside cause for her body's sudden movement. Spotting the oddly colored Sableye before her, apologizing for apparently colliding with Fizz, the Goodra smiled softly and spoke just as sweetly, "It's no problem."

Rising up from the ground and standing at her full height of 6', she looked down at the imp-like pokemon and lowered one of the gooey tendrils sprouting from her head, its length increasing with excess goo covering her body. Offering the tendril to the Sableye, she asked, "Are you okay?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 July 2015 at 8:35 PM

@dragonnn

Kyanite:

"Yeah, I'm fine..."
She put her hand on the tendrils, as she tried to stand up.
"This place is weird, to be honest. I don't see any humans, and I only see Pokémon everywhere! Wonder if it's a dream or not..."
Then looking around, she could realise she is in some kind of park, as all of the variations of Pokémon were talking, resting, and even playing!
"Hmm... This place is nice."
She started walking around the area, looking at all of the things you can do in this park or something.