so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 9:39 PM

@rustiscool
@dragonnn
@sodabearjess

Kyle:

"If you want to go to a hotel or a motel, we have to find one that's available first."

They went off looking for hotels. They found a few, but most of them had at least 1 flaw. They found a Super 8, but it didn't have much breakfast variety. They found Motel 6, but it was to expensive. they were getting tired of searching. They asked Killer and Crusher what hotel they liked the best.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 17 July 2015 at 10:26 PM

@sheepfox

SoDa:
"Oh, that's nice of you Angel. I'm just going home." SoDa smiled, and kept walking. She didn't mind if Angel followed, Angel was really nice, and the only other person in they're group. She walked with Angel all the way to her house.

(At SoDa's house)

"Well here it is, my house. Feel free to make yourself at home. There's berries in the fridge." SoDa walked to the kitchen and made herself and Angel dinner, and grabbed some Berry soda's from the fridge. She sat down at the table with Angel.
"Like the house?"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 10:31 PM

@sheepfox

Killer was getting grouchy, and Crusher was tired as well because of the sugar high crash. "I dont care anymore! The boxes for all i care!" Crusher yawned. "Let's just go with Super 8."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 10:31 PM

@sodabearjess
@rustiscool

Angel:

"Yes, this house is very nice. also, nice berry sodas."

Kyle:

"well, lets vote. If you want the hotel say 8."

Soul:

"8."

Blade:

If you want the boxes say box."

Fang:

"box...?"

now it was up to Killer and Crusher to break the tie.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 10:43 PM

@sheepfox Meanwhile, Angel is in a comfy house with berry soda 😋

"Boxes." They said in unison. Crusher sighed. "Then we can buy a nice breakfast tomorrow. Hey, does anybody else hear a buzzing in their ears?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 10:54 PM

@rustiscool
@sodabearjess

Fang:

"Ok, boxes it is."

Blade:

"yes!"

Now it was Kyle who felt awkward being around Blade, no one except the homeless would be excited to sleep in a box, but i guess Blade was an exception.

Blade heard buzzing. He dropped to the ground in a panic mode. He started barking really loud and lighting things on fire as he ran in tons of circles. Fang couldn't hear it, neither could Soul or Kyle. Blade unintentionally set most of the boxes on fire. He was making tons of noises while running around in circles, noises from snorts to howls to screams.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 11:01 PM

@sheepfox

Crusher only heard a buzzing. Killer started to try and calm Blade, but then the sound started roaring in her head too. "Ahhhh, what is it! Make it stop!" Flames burst from her mouth, and she started hitting her head on the pavement. Crusher watched with worry . "What do we do?!"

738 posts

dragonnn • 17 July 2015 at 11:18 PM

(Ah, forget I said anything. You had to be in the base to be afflicted with the buzzing in the first place, but now my words are ruining the RP because they're probably confusing, allow me to remedy the ailment I've caused?)

@nightmaremoon12

Smiling as the Sableye accepted her assistance, Fizz retracted her tendril and started to follow the Sableye, the bubbly smile remaining on her face. She yawned loudly, raising her too short gooey hand in order to cover her mouth. Content to listen to the Sableye go on about the surrounding area, she sad nothing until the imp's chatter had died down, in part to give herself time to fully wake up.

'Mm, I slept enough. Dream world can wait and recharge for now.'

"Hey, you...um," Fizz hesitated, trying to remember what this blue pokemon was called. The color wasn't throwing her off, since she used to pretend that pokemon could come in colors different from the ones they were limited to in her game. She just couldn't recall the species. 'Oh, how about instead...'

"What's you're name?"

Stretching out one of her gooey tendrils again, Fizz used it to coil around and grip the Sableye's right wrist, the soft grip leaving a bit of ooze to run down the gem beast's arm and drip off.

"My name's Fizz. I really like soda, and jelly, and...dreams. Were you, maybe, once a human, too? I was once human, but now I'm this big, slimey, goo dragon creature, uhm, what's it called again? Uhm..."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 17 July 2015 at 11:20 PM

@rustiscool
@sodaberjess

Kyle noticed that it seemed like the Houndours and Houndooms were effected most by this sound and would cause lots of distruction while they heard it.

Fang:

"Lets go bust whatever is making that sound."

Soul was detecting the radio waves and guided them to the source of the buzzing sound. When they got there, the sound was very quiet. Blade wasn't raging anymore. They all started sniffing around for the source of that annoying sound.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 17 July 2015 at 11:27 PM

@sheepfox @dragonnn @sodabearjess
(I think once they find it, there should be a twist like a human has to activate it, or, whatever.)

Killer:
She growled, feeling kinda stupid even though it wasn't her fault. "Im going to destroy whatever is make that sound!" she growled.

Crusher: She pulled herself along sleepily. "Well first we have to find it. And then we have to go to bed. What are we looking for, exactly?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 July 2015 at 2:03 AM

@dragonnn

Kyanite:

"Name's Kyanite. It's an alias that I got from some friends due to the love of the namesake gem before I was some Pokémon that I think it's Sableye. I like gemstones, and I like exploring and looking at minerals!" She felt happy upon saying this.
Looking at the Pokémon, grabbing her wrist, she then looks around the creature.
"Alright, I don't know a lot about the new ones, so I think it's a Goodra? Not sure, I never got a chance to play it, but I've seen others with one..."

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 18 July 2015 at 2:17 AM

Mew transformed into a Charizard and flew above the clouds. It wanted to find somewhere safe, maybe a friend. It saw a town bellow, but it was drawn to a tree just outside the town. It dropped down, transforming back into its true form and sat on the branch of the tree.

682 posts

werewolf • 18 July 2015 at 6:46 AM

@snowflakeartist
"Nice to meet you too blossom" Said Lex with a smile. She then stretched her back and looked up just in time to see couple of the branches rustle like something had landed on them.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 18 July 2015 at 7:08 PM

@rustiscool

They frantically searched around for whatever was making the sound. Soul could hear very well and figured out it was something on the roof. They were trying to figure out what it was on the roof, and they tried climbing. It was a satellite.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 18 July 2015 at 7:51 PM

@sheepfox

"Why is it making the buzzing noise?" Asked Crusher thoughtful. She lightly touched it with her paw and it shocked her. "Ow!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 18 July 2015 at 8:17 PM

@rustiscool

Kyle noticed she was electrocuted, but was he immune to electricity? He touched it and felt a small zap, like one you get from sliding down a slide on a playground and then slapping someone, but it didn't hurt.

Kyle wanted to get rid of this thing. But how would they do it?

Kyle:

"lets go in the military base and look for a tool we can cut this with."

They looked around, sniffed around and felt around to find something that could cut a satellite. After a while of looking, Soul found a small box in the wall. She opened the door to it, and it had switches inside of it. There were 3 switches and they wanted to test them all out since they were not labeled. The first switch turned on the machines. The second switch turned off the satellite. The third switch was broken. The buzzing stopped. everything was mostly quiet.

Blade:

"FINALLY the buzzing stopped."

They were all tired and needed to go to sleep, so they slept in the military base.

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 18 July 2015 at 9:29 PM

@sheepfox

The sun came up, and they all woke up. Crusher groomed her fur. "You know guys, I've been thinking... WHY was that thing buzzing? Did it want us to come here, or was there a machine making the noise while it was running?" Killer nodded. "Yeah, and what do these machines do?" She walked over and over and pulled a level, but nothing happened. 'SYSTEM ERROR' buzzed the machine. She tried another. Nothing

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 18 July 2015 at 10:50 PM

@rustiscool

Blade:

"all i know is that it was super annoying."

Fang:

"Well, we disabled it, so we're fine now."

Soul:

"I wonder if it did anything to other pokemon.."

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 18 July 2015 at 11:00 PM

@sheepfox
Crusher shrugged. "Probably, if we did." Killer growled. "Why wont these machines work?!" She pulled on a lever so hard it broke off. "Opps, uh, maybe we should go now..." she chuckled nervously

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 19 July 2015 at 1:19 AM

@sheepfox (Uhh no one pinged me so I've missed a lot.. I'll just have them wandering around still..)

Silver

Silver sighed and looked around puzzled. She looked down at her feet.. er paws? Well she looked down frowning a bit. She disliked being here and was much too timid and shy to talk to anyone else.

Silver slowly started to walk around the wooded area, keeping hidden as best as she could.

Quil

Quil, after realizing what must have happened, didn't seem to mind being a pokemon, in fact she enjoyed it more that she thought. She started to dart around, looking for others to play with.

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 21 July 2015 at 3:23 PM

Blossom
Blossom's ears twitched. She heard a gentle rustle of leaves from one of the higher branches. She looked up the tree to no avail. She decided on climbing the tree to see what it was. She quickly leapt up the tree, branch by branch, until she reached the branch which she heard a noise from.
@werewolf @splashnose

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 21 July 2015 at 6:34 PM

Mew spotted a leafeon climbing up the tree. It decided to change into a zora so it wouldn't be found out. It smiled a greeting to the leafeon, flicking it's right ear.

@snowflakeartist

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 22 July 2015 at 1:52 AM

Blossom
*Oh it's just a Zorua,* she thought, *But something feels.. odd.*
"Hello Zorua," Blossom greeted. She smiled back. "It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"
@splashnose

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 July 2015 at 2:55 AM

Mew froze for a second. It's head feeling fuzzy. It doesn't remember a name, though that might be cause it never needed one.
"I don't have one," Mew replied back, "do you have one?"
@snowflakeartist

682 posts

werewolf • 22 July 2015 at 4:28 AM

@snowflakeartist @splashnose

Lex followed Blossom higher up the tree curious to what was there. She stopped just behind her and greeted the Zorua with a nod.

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 23 July 2015 at 12:11 AM

Blossom
Blossom nodded. "Yes, my name is Blossom. And this Luxio here is Lex." She gestured towards Lex. "Well it's nice to meet you Zorua."
@splashnose @werewolf

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 23 July 2015 at 3:02 AM

Mew smiled, "you too." The fuzziness in its head hadn't left, but it was still faintly lingering around.

@werewolf @snowflakeartist

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 23 July 2015 at 4:25 PM

@rustiscool

Kyle:

"should we go back to the city? the buzzing stopped"

Female
785 posts

rustiscool • 24 July 2015 at 12:52 PM

@sheepfox

Crusher:

She chuckled. "Yeah, before Killer gets in more trouble."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 1 August 2015 at 2:41 PM

@rustiscool

They headed back to the city in hope of a good shelter and maybe some food. Kyle, like always, was ahead of the pack. They heard a small yelp.

Kyle stopped in his tracks.

Kyle;

"what was that? they sound like they are in pain."