Read, Reword, Receive.CLOSED

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hello~ I'm just trying out writing a bit, and want to see if you can understand the message I'm getting across. I actually won an award for this text surprisingly, so it's definitely possible.

To receive your prize, just select what you want from the list. It's first come, first serve though, so be snappy! *Don't forget to explain what this means IN YOUR OWN WORDS so I can check!

Prizes:

Cumula
Bzzt (x2)
Meganox
Tuswine (x2) X (Taken)
Poibleu
Eftsala (x2)
Neebu X

Sorry, we're done here!

Good luck!

Pings (Sorry if you're not interested):

@bang14982
@rashka
@emo_pattys
@immortalraven
@loumina28

2,802 posts

elf • 14 July 2015 at 4:58 PM

@silverjt
I can understand the message itself, however did have to look up the definition of "pusillanimous" xD I think it's really well written 😊 And it'd be great if I could get a Tuswine? 😱

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 5:37 PM

@leonx Sure 😊, but just in case, can you attempt to reword it somehow? Sorry if it's hard; you can use a thesaurus if necessary 😊

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 14 July 2015 at 5:39 PM

@silverjt

woaw!! that is impressive! i just can't express how i feel.

i really love what you wrote! 😃

and for the creature, i'm interested in the neebu!

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 5:41 PM

@rashka Thanks~ Can you explain your interpretation? I just wanna see what you got from it 😊 And sure, I'll set up a lot.

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 14 July 2015 at 5:46 PM

@silverjt

thanks! what i understand from it is that:

no matter from where you come or what you've been through! you can become a great person!! and teach that to your children!!

for exemple, i'm going to Church, and one of our pastor does have a drug and alcoholic past!!

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 5:48 PM

@rashka Yup! That's one way you could put it 😃 I also have another interpretation, but yours is very agreeable too 😊

Here's your Neebu

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 14 July 2015 at 5:49 PM

@silverjt

thanks and offer! 😃

and what is the other interpretation?? i'm curious??

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 5:54 PM

[Hidden so you guys don't cheat, not that you would anyway]

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 14 July 2015 at 5:57 PM

@silverjt

i love that one too, the first one feels like it's a super philosophic person that wrote it! 😋

can i copy it to keep it???

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 5:58 PM

@rashka Of course! Just give credit 😊 And that was kind of the point to make it philosophical XD It makes it seem deeper and gives it a nicer feel.

2,802 posts

elf • 14 July 2015 at 6:45 PM

@silverjt
My interpretation would be:
If reason is brought to negative acts done, it is easy to forgive or understand their meaning. We should be empathetic in order to acknowledge the lives of others. And if wrongful acts are committed, we should not influence others to do so as well, instead we should allow them to grow as themselves.

Female
28 posts

aquari • 14 July 2015 at 8:17 PM

@silverjt as people we are all sinful and take action on our emotions but we should think things through and not juge others because of their actions. We must school our children not to be foolish.

I would like the eftsala if its not taken

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 14 July 2015 at 10:55 PM

@aquari @leonx Sure! Those are very good interpretations.I'll set up the lots.

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 14 July 2015 at 11:21 PM

@silverjt I interpreted this passage as the realization that there are those out there who have a lack of courage and determination, but the world is full of imperfect people so, everyone should try to strive to have morals that are fulfilling and try to choose a wise path.

could I get a tuswine? also I hoped this helped!

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 15 July 2015 at 12:02 AM

@aquari Lot #582846 @leonx Lot #582845

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 15 July 2015 at 12:08 AM

@silverjt

I'm also philosophical, and I really enjoyed what you wrote! I tried to interpret it, though I hope I haven't twisted its message in my attempt to do so... >_< Congratulations on the award you won for this! ❤️ What was the competition exactly if it's okay if you tell me? Sorry, I'm interested in this type of stuff. ^^; If you write anything else that you'd like to share, lease let me know! 😃

Despite the initial impulse to blame and feeling of confusion one may likely feel by either trying to interpret the mentality of a person with flawed morality or being exposed to an action committed by such a person, people must first realize that reality too is flawed and thus should not simply label such behavior and thought processes as unreal due to the truth that evils do exist within reality, and all people conform to reality on some level. Even deeply flawed people deserve some credit for their thoughts and actions as they provide a base view of the temptations and corruptions that plague human nature, and they have paradoxically conformed to this moral dirt that is part of reality while breaking ethical norms of a society composed of people who are also stained, though oft to a lesser degree. Still, people must strive to overcome corruption as they should be more than simple mirrors depicting reality's flaws on a human canvas but instead should develop a strong sense of morality and not act on basically observed components of reality such as goods and emotions, which, while not evil in and of themselves, can lead to materialism and impulsive behavior. Humanity should try to break free from this cycle of evil and try to attain the part of reality within themselves that is a greater good.

Cumula please. 😊

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 15 July 2015 at 12:14 AM

@lykhaos117 It's fine 😊 I actually wrote this in 6th grade as my entry for a contest by my school about morals and won, and I just recently found my original typed version in a box the other day. I wanted to see how it was since I haven't really been writing.

Wow, that's pretty much my explanation in a nutshell except there's one part different. 😃 Here's the lot: Lot #582862

2,802 posts

elf • 15 July 2015 at 8:38 AM

@silverjt
Offered thanks 😊

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 15 July 2015 at 11:28 AM

@leonx No problem 😊

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 15 July 2015 at 11:43 AM

@silverjt sorry, but I can't understand the meaning of this text. I even asked an adult to explain it to me but he couldn't understand anything. Really sorry.

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 15 July 2015 at 11:55 AM

@loumina28 That's fine, at least you tried 😊