Hello to everyone at Egg Cave

in Welcomes & Introductions

1 post

wild123945 • 10 August 2015 at 4:15 PM

Hi

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 10 August 2015 at 4:27 PM

@wild123945 - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If you are replying to someone, you should ping them. Otherwise, they won't know that you've done so. To ping someone, either click the bell icon under their username in the forums, or type an @ followed by their username (e.g. @sparklefox ). You can only ping up to five people per post. Sorry if you knew this already.

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. Other useful links are the FAQ and eCode.

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to people's comments you go to their wall instead.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 10 August 2015 at 4:33 PM

@wild123945

Welcome to Egg Cave! Here's a forum to help you out:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/55646

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 10 August 2015 at 4:52 PM

@wild123945
Welcome! On the 12th, I will return, and, as a part or #LAEP2 , Will give you a new, hatched creature! In the meantime, go collect some New Creatures, and meet all the Lovely people!

Female
683 posts

firelost • 11 August 2015 at 1:45 PM

@wild123945
Warm Welcome to Eggcave! 😸 I hope you like the game so far.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 August 2015 at 6:14 AM

@wild123945
Welcome to egg cave! Hope you like it so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! You can add me as a friend, if you want! For a head start, if you haven't already, type # A welcome gift for new users! in the forum search. Then, press search! After that, click the second link and then reply to the post, saying that you are new! You'll find a nice welcome gift! ^-^ After a while, someone will reply to you. The post will be the lot just for you!

Oh wait... @teddy267 has already mentioned it! 😋