Bad News For Dawnfur ;_;

in General

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:44 PM

Well Dawnfur had her Second Stage Frozen Tine at a sleepover with @Alyssa But the group of Aussies who all knew each other in Real life they all got banned from eggcave at school Which was the only way they could play. So they all quit. But I Got all of Alyssa's eggs so she knew where they all were. She also had two of Pwuffy's eggs. When I came on her status was Deleted account. Now today her account is deleted. It went with Kiss and two of Pwuffy's eggs. I have to tell the bad news ;_; How sad is this? or atleast bad? Dawnfur doesn't even know yet...

One nice user caught the Name and is returning it to Dawnfur if she wants the name.

Imagine if you had a frozen second stage tine. To come online to find out that it doesn't even exist anymore?! Just awful ☹️

UPDATE:
Word Received that Alyssa doesn't even care that Kiss is gone for good!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 27 August 2011 at 6:45 PM

Well @bluegirl80 said Ian could possibly restore it. 😋

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:45 PM

@dawnfur You should know.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:46 PM

OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!! @UNI

BTW ITS @KITTY19CAT

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:46 PM

Dawnfur isn't coming on for awhile. As we all know her account is being looked after. If Ian does restore it. That'd be great!

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:47 PM

@uni Yeah Ian probley can. Then it will be an EGG! And someone might give her the name back!

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 27 August 2011 at 6:47 PM

@Uni That's TERRIBLE. D:

You know? This is awful. >.< I know Ian doesn't revive creatures that are deleted with accounts, but you need to tell him. He SERIOUSLY needs to do SOMETHING.

Or did you already tell him? *reads new posts and feels stupid*

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:48 PM

@Bluegirl80

Someone is giving the name back 😊 And maybe it'll be in egg stage but we'll never know if ian will restore.

Has anyone told Ian?

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

@uni He better! D8 This is horrible.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

I'm not excited to see dawnfur come on and be torn that her most loved egg ever doesn't exist anymore?!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 27 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

If Ian restores creatures, it would still be as it was, 2nd stage. O_o That's what he usually does during that long period of time feeding and Tim's didn't quite work or had a bug, he restored it to how we left it.

168 posts

sure • 27 August 2011 at 6:52 PM

☹️

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 August 2011 at 6:54 PM

@ian NEEDS to do something. D:

It's not fair! D: D:

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 6:55 PM

I don't like telling the bad news but I noticed it happen first because I'm on at those no one ever is online hours D:

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 6:57 PM

@uni thats bad @ian should give a tine to her because of alyssa dawnfur looses her tine

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 27 August 2011 at 6:59 PM

@uni thats horrible! Thats why i never let my pets go to sleepovers...unless they are junk eggies that i don't care about...all my rares stay with me

But i know its not either ones fault...im sorry dawnfur for what has happened

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:01 PM

@Jazzyleia

If Dawnfur could come online sooner and later she would have kiss now but because of real life she couldn't ☹️ Yes it's no ones fault but Alyssa might not of ever come back on. Which is just as bad...

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 27 August 2011 at 7:01 PM

should we tell @ian like PM him or post on his wall??

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 27 August 2011 at 7:02 PM

Oh no!

;A;

*huggles Lufanda*

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 27 August 2011 at 7:03 PM

@uni poor @dawnfur!!

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 27 August 2011 at 7:03 PM

Oh........man ☹️

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:04 PM

It's actually really bad. Dawnfur worked really hard for Kiss! Spent ages to get her! Now. Gone ;_;

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:10 PM

Aww this is sad!

Once I accidentally accepted a trade that I thought I was closing (they have the same pop-ups) and I tried to get the person to give them back but their account got deleted because they were cheating and I never got my mo and star chimera back...atleast I got a goldox...

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:12 PM

It is Sad ;_;

Consider this a Message a warning for Sleepovers. That as long as it's not in your cove that egg is not safe!

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:12 PM

Why did Alyssa delete her account before giving the Tine back?

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:14 PM

@Katniss

I have no idea ;_; If I was with this problem I wouldn't delete my account with someone elses egg...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 27 August 2011 at 7:14 PM

Although I do feel bad for her for losing her creatures, you do realize that if Ian does this for her, everyone will come swarming to him to do this for others...?

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:15 PM

@uni so the only 3 ceatures deleted were Kiss, and two of pwuffy's eggs? Im pretty sue Ian will be kind enough to restore them....i know dawnfur is going to be heartbroken if she comes back and Kiss is gone D: @Ian, please save Kiss and pwuffy's pets!☹️ Just please, do this one kind favor for dawnie!!! TT^TT

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:16 PM

That doesn't even sound right, though.
Are you sure she deleted her account, or was it somehow deleted against her wish?

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 7:16 PM

@Katiness
I'm sure. I offered on a lot to get pwuffy's eggs from alyssa. Once she was deleted I had my offer on a nothing lot by no name user. Alyssa did dlete her account with kiss and two of Pwuffy's eggs.

Icymuffin your right. I actually have my chances of kiss being revived like at 10-20 pecent. ☹️