Haunted Mansion Halloween Idea

in Site Feedback & Ideas

What do you think about the Haunted Mansion idea? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
71 posts

holloween • 23 August 2015 at 5:11 PM

What say you to having a Haunted Mansion to go through, that can change it's rooms, creatures, travels, and other awarded prizes every year. Click your way through the haunted mansion using Spooky Points that can be acquired by feeding creatures. Each room, door, dresser, nightstands, lamps, photo frames, holes, and other objects in the rooms can reveal a hidden surprise such as the ones mentioned above. I think this would be very awesome, what do you think? Maybe the first few to complete the mansion can get a special surprise creature or maybe some cc. I wasn't here last Halloween, so I'm not sure if there is already something like this, hoping that this is a fresh idea. Thank you for reading my idea/suggestion.

Female
115 posts

midinite • 24 August 2015 at 12:49 PM

@holloween
I think that idea sounds pretty cool, but it might need a bit of tweaking. Because the Mansion can't be that big, maybe feeding creatures unlocks various rooms/hallways that have challenges you need to complete to win prizes or unlock places that Spooky Points cannot?
I like the idea of a competition, but depending on how hard completing the mansion is, CC might not be appropriate, since we usually have to pay real money to get it.

Female
71 posts

holloween • 24 August 2015 at 3:36 PM

@midinite
Thank you for your feedback and ideas. I think they sound great. The CC idea I got from the event they do for Thanksgiving with the turkeys =). The haunted mansion would probably just have a few rooms. Maybe a main entrance way, a kitchen, dinning room, a basement/attic, living room, and a few bedrooms. It would only show one room at a time, not the whole mansion at once or it wouldn't fit ❤️.

Female
115 posts

midinite • 24 August 2015 at 7:22 PM

@holloween
Ah, okay. That sounds great! 😊

Female
71 posts

holloween • 24 August 2015 at 7:38 PM

some pings...
@murdermansion
@teddy267
@cloud-n-bolts
@kschr26
@plague

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 25 August 2015 at 12:57 AM

@holloween this is a amazing idea!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 August 2015 at 5:03 AM

@holloween I really like the idea it's very creative. I think that it would be awsome to be able to go through every door in the house and explore the mansion. I think that it would be awesome if the person would be able to choice the part of the area of the house that they wanted to go in for example the bathroom or bedroom.

Female
2,200 posts

@holloween I really like the idea it's very creative. I think that it would be awsome to be able to go through every door in the house and explore the mansion. I think that it would be awesome if the person would be able to choice the part of the area of the house that they wanted to go in for example the bathroom or bedroom.

Female
2,200 posts

Female
71 posts

holloween • 25 August 2015 at 8:11 AM

@murdermansion
Thank you, I'm happy you like it =)

@cloud-n-bolts
Thank you for advice, I like the idea of entering which room you want ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 August 2015 at 8:27 AM

@holloween your welcome I really hope your idea gets added it's a cool idea. Just realised my comment wrote three times I didn't even know that was possible lol.

Female
71 posts

holloween • 25 August 2015 at 8:41 AM

@cloud-n-bolts
I hope it gets added too. I noticed that, I figure the game must have glitched when the comment went through lol.

Not sure who to ping for this idea, I hope you don't mind pings ❤️
@darexxis
@dream_within_a_dream
@rashka
@hellhound

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 27 August 2015 at 10:30 PM

@holloween This is pretty cool. 😃 ❤️ Sort of like the Maize Maze sort of. o: ❤️ Where you go through and stuff, but other wise, that'd be pretty fun to do. 😃 ❤️ Like clicking items to find random things like given EC, taken ec away by spiders / ghosts or something XD ❤️

Female
71 posts

holloween • 27 August 2015 at 10:39 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Thank you =). I wasn't here for the Maize Maze but that sounds awesome too. I started on my candivlad account last year but didnt play until after Halloween, I had a hard time learning the game at first so I didn't play but now that I have it all figured out, I love it. I really like the spider/ghost/something taking ec away, I think that would be pretty cool, even though I wouldn't want to give up the ec =) ❤️. That dragon at Dragolds Den got me a few times, forgot to put the ec away 😉. I really hope this idea for the Haunted Mansion takes off, I think it would be fun ❤️.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 27 August 2015 at 11:03 PM

@holloween Haha. XD ❤️ Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome. XD ~ Never thought of doing that! o: Putting my EC away before going to the dragon.. XD HUH. 😃 Awesome. 😃

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 August 2015 at 11:09 PM

@holloween
I really really like this idea 😃 I love events like this!

Female
71 posts

holloween • 27 August 2015 at 11:25 PM

@raccoon
Thank you ❤️. I think it would be beneficial to the site, maybe get older and newer players to play. There's so much they can do with this idea and events are really fun, I hope it gets recognized by the Eggcave Team =)

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 28 August 2015 at 3:44 AM

@holloween Hey, this is a really creative idea and it would be really great to see it implemented into the site^^

I have always loved haunted mansions, even in real life lol😃

Female
752 posts

hayleysmith • 28 August 2015 at 12:47 PM

@holloween this sounds brilliant, especially when you put your original idea with others suggestions, I think @Ian should read this 😃

Female
71 posts

holloween • 29 August 2015 at 11:36 AM

@kschr26
Thank you =), I have always loved real haunted mansions and haunted places too. Always wanted to be a Paranormal Investigator ❤️.

@hayleysmith
Thank you, I'm happy you like the idea. I always try to incorporate other suggestions, this way the original idea can be improved ❤️.

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 29 August 2015 at 2:08 PM

@holloween I think this is a good idea, but then I would never get off my computer :/

Female
71 posts

holloween • 30 August 2015 at 9:22 AM

@wolffey
Thank you =). Same here, I would want to know what's in every room lol.

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 4 September 2015 at 2:19 AM

@holloween - I like it! 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 September 2015 at 2:35 AM

@holloween

This sounds awesome and even fun cause you'll have rooms to explore etc. Great Idea! 😊

Female
71 posts

holloween • 4 September 2015 at 11:47 AM

@savannahall @chloelove
Thank you both for voting and supporting the Haunted Mansion Halloween idea, I greatly appreciate it ❤️

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 4 September 2015 at 11:53 AM

@holloween No problem! 😊

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 4 September 2015 at 8:54 PM

@holloween

i love this idea ❤️ ^w^

Female
71 posts

holloween • 4 September 2015 at 9:04 PM

@darexxis
Thank you =), I'm happy you love the idea ❤️. I hope they add it, fingers and toes are crossed, I would cross my eyes too but then I wouldn't be able to see lol

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 4 September 2015 at 9:06 PM

@holloween

i hope it to i love those kind of events and i love them even more when there creepy❤️

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 September 2015 at 9:02 AM

Love this idea. Sounds fun!