The Pokemon Summer Camp

in Roleplaying

I have more role play ideas :D (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 10 September 2015 at 11:12 PM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet recovered from the attack and hopped into the air, grabbing another move card, activating Flame Wheel. She started zig zagging around the icy area first before going around Blade, creating a flame covered area around him before using another move card and rammed into him with Flame Charge.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 5:37 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

as Blade was rammed back, he was almost touching the fire. luckily, there was a tree branch above the attack and he grabbed onto it. he got up on the tree branch and used Toxic on sherbet from directly above her and landed back at his battle spot.

the only problem was, now he had a bruise on his stomach now, whenever he would turn something mroe than his head, arms or legs, it hurt a little bit, but not eough to stop him from ending this battle as a win for him.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 5:44 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet got hit by Toxic but then, strange as it was, began to laugh insanely. She magically created an anti poison antidote then shoved it in Blade's face.

Sherbet:
Ahaha...hahahaha!!!! I wouldn't make the same mistake as previously done, therefore I made my own kind of card - "Medicine card"! Now with these I can endlessly avoid any status problem! Antidote, come forth!"

Sherbet drank the antidote then used a move card - Transform. She then transformed into Blade.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 5:50 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade started to wonder if she was a ditto, but the face was not a ditto face, so it couldnt be! never mind that, she shoved an antidote potion in his face.

blade:

"thanks for the antidote.and im also not sure what transforming was supposed to do."

blade used leech seed, it flew derectly at Sherbet.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 5:55 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet transformed back into herself then dodged and smashed the seeds with her ribbons. Then she disappeared into thin air. As she spoke, her voice echoed like that of a ghost's.

Sherbet:
"Blade! Blade! Can you see me?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 6:02 AM

@sakra-ironoyume
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Blade realised that he felt like he had a 6th sense....one that most pokemon dont have....

Blade looked around. He saw the heat from sherbet's body. then he went back to normal vision and used tackle on sherbet, since now he knew where she was. He pinned her to the ground.

blade:

"you know, your tricks can be fun, but this one didn't trick me. im a snake, technaclly."

Roxxy was standing of to the side.

Roxxy:

"but...you have-"

Blade:

"just...just shut up"

Blade then used leech seed right after tackle.

Blade:

"can't dodge it now, huh?"

hewent back to his battle spot.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 6:09 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet, weakly spoke to Blade, all while being tied up in Leech Seed.

Sherbet:
"Ah..hahaha...I lost again. I suppose you think I'm your dummy...NOT!!!! What do you think?! I guess you're all thinking like, "Oh wow, she's so weak." and all that isn't it?!? Well, I'm done! No one cares about me after all! I..I....!"

She broke the Leech Seed with sheer power then ran off into the forest with Agility. Her voice seemed to echo, "You don't care! No one cares! You're just like my parents who left me all alone!!!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 6:20 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade just stood there, wide eyed. Her parents didn't care enough to stay with her? now that's cruel. He didn't think she was his dummy, because she would use an even more powerful move and fight back. She was a pretty strong apponent. in fact, if she used another attack move, he would have fainted.

Blade ran after her.

Blade:

"YOU'RE NOT A DUMMY! YOUR A STRONG OPPONENT WORTHY OF A BATTLE! IN FACT, I WOULD HAVE FAINTED ON YOUR NEXT BATTLE MOVE! GET BACK HERE! PEOPLE DO CARE ABOUT YOUUU! I CARE ABOUT YOU, YOUR FRIENDS CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU JUST DONT THINK THAT WAY! IN FACT, YOU EVEN HELPED ME A LITTLE WITH MY HYPOTHERMIIA! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!"

Blade started to cough from all the shouting.

Blade:

"YOU" *cough cough* "YOU DIDN'T LOOSE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FAINT! COME ON, COME BACK!"

Blade used vine whip to get up on the treew tops and chased her from above.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 6:30 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet stopped for a moment and screamed back,

Sherbet:
THEN DODGE THIS!! HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Sherbet fired a full power Hyper Beam that split into five beams and homed in on Blade.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 6:38 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade got up and started dodging them, til he was finally hit by the last one.

Blade fell to the ground. his last sliver of health was gone.

Blade:

"see? what did i tell you? you're a very strong opponent. Don't underestimate yourself'"

those last words rung in his mind...dont underestimate your self.....he wondered how many times he did that.

before he could wonder more, he fainted.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 6:50 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet wiped her tears away. She was glad her friends were always there for her. She began to cry.

Sherbet:
"You're right. Thank you...and...I'm sorry..."

She too fell to the ground, with a fever, migraine, and a cold.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 7:16 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Bolt, inferno and roxxy came shortly after Blade. (by shortly i mean 15 minutes behind him) they noticed that Sherbet ran into the forest.

shortly after they came, Sherbet's cold spread to blade, and then Roxxy.

inferno:

"was there some battle i forgot about?"

Bolt:

"nope."

Roxxy:

"it looks like Sherbet is sick."

Bolt:

"wellll im gonna go bring Blade to the healing station. bring her to the nurse shack."

inferno:

"ok."

he picked her up and bought her to the nurse shack. roxxy followed.

At the healing station...

by this point, Bolt was pretty good at using the healing machines.

Blade woke up and jumped off the healing machine.

Blade:

"wait....where' sherbet....she probably ran of and left me there."

Bolt:

"no, we came over to you guys. You were fainted, and Sherbet fell sick."

Blade went wide eyed.

Blade:

"it cant be! she had all those healing potinos though!'

Blade ran to the nurse shack. Bolt followed.

Blade saw her laying on a nurse bed.

Blade thought to himself: 'i should have dodged the last one....'

then he turned away, hiding his sadness. he just tilted his head to the sky and started breathing normally, trying not to cry.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 7:27 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet lay on the bed with her fever, however, she sensed that Blade was sad, so she sent a magical voice that echoed as it spoke in Sherbet's voice:

Sherbet's voice:
"Worry not, Blade! I'm still here with you! Only you can make me smile. Only you can heal me. Only you can brighten up my day. Nothing else! Don't cry, it'll be alright."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 7:41 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade went wide eyed. He knew that she knew ice type moves, but he didn't know she could read minds. blade turned around, looking at Sherbet.

Blade didn't know any healing moves, and he wasn't a doctor. He started pacing back and forth thinking really hard on how to cure a fever and a cold. however, he didn't know how to cure a migraine.

Blade thought to himself, fever....cold....they are simalar, so they must have simalar cures. He knew they would need water, and some rest, but then an ice shard popped his thought bubble. wait, what?

Blade knew that thought bubbles weren't physical, so how did that shard pop his thoughts? the shard cracked and scarttered all over the floor. He looked outside. It was raining ice shards???!?!??! then one hit Blade.

blade:

"ow! holy crap whats going on?!?"

Blade tarted baracading the door with random stuff. Even a brush, not sure how that would help.

He looked closer outside. there was an ice tornado! it was flinging ice shards everywhere!

Blade:

"Inferno! Roxxy! Bolt! dig a hole somewhere! i would help, but i don't have claws"

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 7:45 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet sensed that Blade was in danger, so she sent an invisible spirit to guard them. It was only visible to her and Blade.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 7:50 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Blade saw the spirit. Man, this Sylveon had some power. By this point, the hole was almost done. Blade used his vines to grab the bed and put it in the hole. Then he jumped out of the hole to get water for sherbet and barracade the hole.

roxxy:

"no! Blade! Get back here!"

Blade was almost done with the barracade when he was hit by a big ice shard and knocked out.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 7:56 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet saw through the spirit that Blade was knocked out so she managed to wake up on her own. She ran towards Blade used Lunar Dance using her cards and healed Blade before having a severe wound on her leg caused by Lunar Dance,

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:08 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade woke up and noticed sherbet had a wound on her leg. He ran over to the shelf with the bandages. He grabbed on and ran over to her. blade wraped it around her leg like a cast. He then shut the barracade and brought her in.

Inferno, Roxxy and Bolt were playing cards.

Blade;

"where did you get the cards...?"

Blade sat down. He started to calm down.

Suddenly, and ice shard broke through the barracade. Blade jumped up to notice one of the biggest things they used for a barracade-a mirror- was scarttered all over the floor'.

Blade:

*face palm*

then, one by one, the barracade was ripped apart, and Blade could sense the tornado was pretty close now. the room started filling with ice shards.

Inferno:

'i should probably melt-"

Blade:

"no! you're a fire type! it will become water and you will drown, roxxy too!"

Blade thought to himself '.....and posibly me....'

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 8:17 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet jumped out of the barricade and faced to tornado alone.

Sherbet:
I..I won't let you...hurt...my friends!!!!"

She used Protect but I wasn't enough to block the tornado. Sherbet grabbed the most costly move card she had: A card that combined 3 moves - Judgement, Roar of Time, and Spatial Rend, known on her card as "The Spatial Rend and Judgement of Time"
She pulled it out and activated it, sacrificing all her energy to protect everyone- Blade, Roxxy, Inferno, and Bolt. She destroyed the tornado with the move but shortly after lost her voice, and temporarily, her power. She would regain her power once she got better.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:23 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade noticed that sherbet jumped out to defend them. He felt like he should have thought of that before.

Blade started shoving the ice shards to the side and came out of the hole with a lot of scars, including aa really big one on his stomach.

Blade:

"wow...you sacraficed you power to save us....thank you....and also...maybe i should have helped you..."

Blade shortly after that passed out from blood loss.

Bolt:

*face paw*

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 8:28 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

A moment before Sherbet passed out she dug up a move card and passed it to Inferno.

Sherbet:
"Inferno, when Blade wakes up, give this card to him, alright?"

Sherbet blacked out, her wound expanding as time passed.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:37 AM

@sakura-ironoyume i have to go to school soon ☹️
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Bolt:

*double face paw combo*

Seeing both of them passed out was kind of a couinsidence.

inferno grabbed both of them and put them on beds, then covered the whole. He grabbed a bandage. Blade was still bleeding. inferno picked him up and wrapped the bandage around him. He put him back in the bed. somehow, Inferno managed to do all this stuff in life withlout crushing Blade.

Blade found himself in the void biome again. Pretty much the same as before.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 8:43 AM

@sheepfox That's fine, how long is school? I'll wait.
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

The card Sherbet passed to Inferno was a move that Grass types like Blade couldn't normally use: Blast Burn. She, to everyone's shock began disappearing slowly. Her spirit, now visible to everyone she called her friend, began to speak:

Sherbet's spirit:
"Even if I disappear, my soul can infinitely create new bodies, though it would take some time. Until then, goodbye..."

Sherbet's wounded body disappeared, but her spirit stayed.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:54 AM

@sakura-ironoyume around 6-8 hours......
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Inferno thought she just died. he went wide eyed. Roxxy started tearing up.

Inferno:

"its ok. she's still with us. see? *points to Serbet's spirit* shes still there."

Meanwhile...

Blade was in the void biome. he wondered if this time he would die for real. He sensed that Sherbet's body disappeared. He went wide eyed. He tried everything to escape this biome, but the only way to escape is by getting better. He sat there, in tears.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 8:58 AM

@sheepfox That's long! Then...I'll see ya tomorrow? @niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Blood lay on Sherbet's bed. Everyone didn't know that underneath her bed she hid a rose and a note for them. But because she disappeared they could see it easily.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 9:19 AM

@sakura-ironoyume how long is your school? i'll reply after school.
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

everyone tried reading what it said, but they had trouble.

Meanwhile.....

Blade sensed that, since Sherbet's body was gone, that she died. maybe he would join her....

Blade just wanted to know that, wherever she was, that she was happy. Tears slid down his face.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 9:30 AM

@sheepfox Usually around 6 hours but it's holidays for me right now so yeah.

Sherbet's spirit watched quietly.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 9:34 AM

@sakura-ironoyume i gtg in like 3 minutes. i will reply later.

Blade wondered if maybe Sherbet's spirit could come to the void biome....it was possible....

Blade hoped she was ok

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 9:42 AM

@sheepfox Ah I see be on at 7:00 I'll see you then.

Suddenly, Sherbet's spirit gained the ability to travel into and out of a person's dream and come out. She entered Blade's biome and said, "Indeed, I'm glad. That's what you taught me to be, and that's why I'm here."

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 11 September 2015 at 5:44 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@puzzletrouble

Cherry blossom:
a big ice shard went inside the cabin everyone gasped. she knew why this was happing he was here on point as hiding and not telling her name ( Cherry blossom is being followed by something ) the thing might kill everyone maybe even Blade! then she started freaking out like running in circles and screaming " HE HERE HE COMING FOR ME AHHHH!" then she ran deeper in the forest and fell in a big hole ( the one that they are hiding in ) and fainted.

Zack:
he screamed when ice shard started to rain down.

Charm:
he started to freak out because it was raining ICE. and he was a FIRE type and he started to scream too.

Jumanji:
she saw the snivy freak out and ran out the door. then she saw the ice. she felt cold as if ice was eating her up.