The Pokemon Summer Camp

in Roleplaying

I have more role play ideas :D (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:55 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet nodded.

Sherbet:
"Sounds good. Let's get BlackHeart and Soda to join us too."

Deleted • 11 September 2015 at 10:59 PM

BlackHeart woke up into real life. She found out that it was only a dream. BlackHeart thought that Blade the Snivy had too much emotions, and shows them too much. She heard form them from far away and decided to stay away from company again. She hated talking to other pokemons. She thought they judge and jump to conclusions too much.
@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 11:02 PM

@sakura-ironoyume

Blade:

"everyone can join."

Blade started getting decorations for the party and permission from Mr. Martinez to host a party. Then, once he got the ok, he set everything up, with the help of his friends and planned everything. DJ, food, dance floor, almsot anything you could think of in a party.

*over the intercom*

Mr Martinez:

"attention everyone. there is a huge party being hosted in the center of the camp. everyone is welcome. please, have some fun, meet new people, etc. thank you."

*its now not on the intercom*

Blade and all his friends went over to the party, and little by little, pokemon started coming.

A mareep:

"wow, this party is amazing!"

mareep's friend Espeon:

"i know right? this party is the best!"

Blade got all his friends behind the random curtains they set up for no reason.

Then Blade came out.

"Welcome everyone, to this party that was hosted for no reason what-so-ever."

a few pokemon laughed.

Blade:

"lets meet everyone who helped set up the party."

one by one, they all introduced themselves.

Blade:

"now what are you waiting for? go have fun!"

Blade looked to the left and noticed BlackHeart slithering in the distance. he went over.

Blade:

"look, i'm sorry for what happened today and if that made you feel awkward."

Blade then went back to the party.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 11:13 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet started doing magic tricks, including mind reading, and Eevee transformation.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 11:24 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Inferno was the DJ and Roxxy was his assistant. Bolt would dance. Blade...well.....i don't know what he was doing....

Blade went over to Inferno.

Blade:

"this is probably the wrong time....but have you ever liked someone?"

Inferno:

"..............yes...............i have.............and i still like her now..............."

Inferno blushed a little.

Blade:

"who was it?"

Inferno:

*whispers to Blade*

Blade:

"well, what music do you want to play next-"

Inferno:

"and who do you like? obviously you like someone, because you were blushing when you were playing catch with Sherbet."

Blade blushed a little.

"well..............i kinda like..............Blossom."

Inferno went wide eyed.

Inferno:

"but you acted like you would never like her in a million years! what changed that!??"

Blade:

"i think it was being only with her and BlackHeart in this weird nightmare biome...its a long story...i mean, she is kinda cute........."

Blade started blushing even more when he noticed Blossom.

Blade:

"...............i think i'll be going now................see ya."

Blade zipped off to the snacks area, for no reason. He was still blushing. He looked at Sherbet. she was getting plenty of attention. he hoped no one else could read minds, he didn't want anyone else finding out he liked Blossom....or that Inferno liked Sherbet......

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 11:26 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet walked over to Blade after her magic show was over.

Sherbet:
"I read your mind. Inferno likes me?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 11:33 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade:

"i guess so..."

Blade wondered if that weird nightmare biome made Blossom completely switch gears and like him too?

Blade watched the sun set. Inferno was playing some cool electronic music that totally fit this setting. Blade found it weird that he liked Blossom, but he always tried avoiding her.

Blade wondered if maybe Blossom already noticed that he liked her. His thought bubble disappeared. He looked back at everyone having a party. He wondered what they all thought about the party. Blade couldn't think of a lot except Blossom for some reason. even if he was deep in thought about something else, the thought of her always hung in the corner of his mind. It was like having a glitched-easy-access bar at the top of your screen. It would always click it. But somehow, Blade managed to erase the thought of her completely and join the party.

Deleted • 11 September 2015 at 11:37 PM

Sorry you guys post a lot soo I might not keep up.
BlackHeart wanted to watch from a far to see what sort of drama would happen next for such a small group. She slithered watching them. 'It seems like there's going to be more drama.' BlackHeart loved watching them having all their feelings telling them this and that. Getting all confused on something so small.
@sakura-ironoyume
@sheepfox
@blacksnivy27

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 11:45 PM

@niale its ok, we are kinda fast at replying sometimes.
@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade found a cap randomly on the ground the had a sticky note on it:

'please take.'

Blade picked it up and brought it to Inferno.

Blade:

"i found this, maybe you could use it."

Inferno noticed the cap was a little bit small for him.

Inferno:

"this is to small for me, im gonna give it to Roxxy."

Roxxy happily took the cap from him and put it on.

Roxxy:

"i look good!"

Blade and Inferno chuckled.

Bolt came panting off the stage.

Bolt:

"I think" *huff* "that's" *puff* "enough dancing" *puff* "for now."

Blade:

"i guess it's my turn." he grinned and ran over to the dance floor.

Inferno put on some awesome electronic music. Blade liked it. He used his best dance moves. even some of his real moves to give him a boost.

Some pokemon watched in amazement. some pokemon watched because they were bored. Some didn't even realize they were watching him.

Bolt had gotten a glass of water, then set it down and joined Blade.

Inferno:

*whispers to Roxxy* "turn on the probe lights."

Roxxy:

"got it."

She ran over and turned on the probe lights. Now it was a real stage.

more and more pokemon started watching.

Deleted • 11 September 2015 at 11:55 PM

BlackHeart blocked her laugh with her tail. Bolt was to tired and breathed out so much, she tried to muffle her laughter or at least hide it. 'What's going to happen now?' she thought.
@sheepfox Thanks
@sakura-ironyume
@blacksnivy27

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 12:03 AM

@sheepfox
@niale

Sherbet became an Eevee and approached Inferno and Roxxy.

Sherbet:
"Hi Inferno. Hi Roxxy. How's things?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 12:09 AM

@sakura-ironoyume what happened to our role play frenzy?
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Inferno found some sunglasses, cool looking ones, and threw 2 of them to Blade and Bolt. They both caught them (i think...) and put the on and continued their dance. Inferno turned up the music louder. Now almost every pokemon was watching.

Inferno saw Sherbet come up to them.

Inferno:

"are you kidding? things are going great!"

Roxxy nodded and put on the sunglasses Inferno found.

Blade and Bolt were dancing in sync. A pokemon was even taking a video of this party! awesome!

Blade and Bolt did a finale before the music stopped. then everyone clapped.

Blade:

"bolt, lets dance more."

Bolt:

"i like these shades, i want to show them off. lets do this."

Inferno put on more epic electronic music.

the sun continued to set.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 12:11 AM

@sheepfox Sorry I was doing homework let's continue

Sherbet was having lots of fun. She even met new Pokemon friends.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 12:15 AM

@sakura-ironoyume oh sorry about that.
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Inferno:

"do you want to go dance with them, Sherbet?"

By this point, Bolt was tired...again.....and ran off the stage and panted.

Blade lifted his glasses to look at Bolt. i guess he was taking a break.

Blade danced more.

and more

and more

and more

and more

and more

til after a pretty epic song he ran under the snack table and collapsed (not blacked out or passed out, just panting heavily)

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 12:17 AM

@sheepfox

Sherbet changed back from an Eevee.

Sherbet:
"Nah, it's fine. I'll just sit here and drink my Fairy Cocktail drink."

Deleted • 12 September 2015 at 12:20 AM

BlackHeart was impressed with their stamina and other things. She was not easy to impress most of time she fakes it. She laughed a lot because they are so tired with just dancing. 'How can they do a battle, but not a dance?' She questioned. 'This world those seem a little more interesting, but a little bit.'

@sheepfox
@sakura-ironoyume

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 12:26 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Inferno:

"suit yourself."

before Blade stopped dancing, he noticed it was about 11:00 pm. After Blade had a break, he came out from under the table and grabbed a glass of water. He secretly climbed above the stage and installed confetti shakers. He also put 2 smoke machines on 2 sides of the dance floor. He told Inferno when to pull the string to activate both of them, and then he went on the stage.

Inferno played some epic electronic music. For now, Blade was on his own, but he gave his courage to do this alone. He wondered what people would think if he failed.

Here goes nothing.

When the music turned on, Blade used his most epic dance moves, people clapped along and cheered. As he was doing one dance move, he noticed BlackHeart was still watching from a distance. He ignored that and kept dancing, eventually, he did some dance moves faster, because he was gaining XP. Soon, he could even do a front flip by shifting his arms.

There were even a few people who asked for an autograph. Blade felt really excited, but he acted mature and just smiled. When he was done dancing, Inferno pulled the string and it activated the confetti machine and the smoke machines. with the probe lights, the smoke looked neon.

Everyone was clapping. He walked of the stage, saluting the pokemon as he went to get a glass of water. one even fainted for some odd reason.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 12:34 AM

@sheepfox
@niale

Sherbet thought for a moment then secretly went backstage to prepare for her dance. She didn't tell anyone what she was going to do, so she set up a sparkle machine on the left and a bubble machine on the right. She walked onstage and started doing creative tricks like doing cartwheels with her ribbons outstretched and doing air somersaults by jumping on her own ribbons when the music started. Lots of Pokémon cheered and clapped along. When she finished, she received a standing ovation and a photoshoot-with-Sherbet session. Sherbet felt happy.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 12:40 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Everyone was clapping for Sherbet.

Blade came up to her. he lifted his sunglasses.

Blade:

"i think you're getting the hang of this."

Then Blade went onto the stage. One pokemon somehow managed to get a sign showing she was a fan of Blade. That, Blade ignored. about an hour later, there were 5 pokemon with fan signs. the number kept increasing, and he kept giving out more autographs and taking more selfies with people.

Bolt came on stage, put on his shades, and already, he had a fan. this was crazy! Blade wondered what BlackHeart thought about this.

Blade started dancing more, in sync with Bolt. Then, near the end of the song, they both did their favorite moves.

More fans. more performances. soon they would go viral.

Deleted • 12 September 2015 at 12:41 AM

'Did that pokemon have a fangirl thing over him?' She thought disgusted by the thought of it. BlackHeart went deeper into the forest sick of it already. She climbed up onto a tree and hung on it with her tail thinking deeply about things. 'Those pokemons have a lot of energy. I'm rude aren't I?' She liked that for some reason. She knew she was weird, but didn't care. 'She heard more music and listened to it a little bit before falling asleep on the tree.
@sakura-ironoyume
@sheepfox

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 12:45 AM

@niale
@sheepfox

Sherbet walked over and did another solo except she sang this time (The song was the first XY opening in the anime) then she had lots and lots of fans, because she could sing pretty well. She took selfies, answered questions, and signed autographs thee whole day.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 12:50 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale

most pokemon cheering for him weren't obsessed. they just thought he was a good dancer. Bolt had a similar case.

After the party was over, Blade took off his shades and went to talk with his friends.

Blade all of a sudden noticed he had the power to read minds. What?!? now he sounded like Maroon 5 mixed with a powerful wizard......weird.

Blade:

"hey Sherbet, i can read minds! see?"

He told her exactly what she was thinking of.

Blade:

"i don't know how i learned it-"

Blade looked at his move cards. he randomly had a new one called 'mind read'. that was weird.

After they cleaned everything up, Blade ran over to his cabin. He still had clustered thoughts of other pokemon floating in his mind. He hoped he had more fans that were like "hey wassup dude" than "AHHHH OMG IM UR #1 FAN GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!" So he decided to try and never dance in public again. He noticed that his reputation was about 5698 good reputations, one bad reputation, and that was from BlackHeart. He decided to not think about it. He would never dance in public again.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 12:54 AM

@sheepfox
@niale

When Sherbet saw his reaction to his new mind reading power, she giggled.

Sherbet:
"I have power of invisibility. So since I had 2 mind reading move cards, I gave the extra to you onstage! I still can mind read as well though. Good night."

She headed back to her cabin and got ready for bed.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 1:23 AM

@ssakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Blade:

"see you tomorrow, Sherbet."

Blade thoought that he was going to wipe his face off the internet. well, with the exception of his accounts on games. he never intended to have fans, so why should he? he wanted a mostly normal reputation. However, somehow he came up with the idea of doing free selfies about once a month.

Blade used some kind of move that made almost everyone forget aboout him having a ton of fans. then he spent most of the night thinking about the party. he hoopedBlossom wasn't one of the obssessed fans, that would be awkward. He sat in his bed all night jumping from thought to thought.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 12 September 2015 at 9:17 AM

@sakura-ironoyume @sheepfox @niale @puzzletrouble

Cherry blossom:
felt weird if she was stuck in a nightmare when she woke up she was in a hole in the forest it was two hours till someone got her out they told her about the party that was happening so she went.she saw blade dancing she clapped some where crazy for him she slapped some that where crazy for him.she thought if blade liked her then some how everyone but her forgot about the party and blade dancing but not her? How?she went to bed with so many questions in mind. (Next post should be in the day)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 9:35 AM

@sakura-ironoyume i think shes afk <,<
@blacksnivy27 @niale @puzzletrouble

Blade was sick of the fan girl stuff, so he was happy he used that move. He couldn't go to sleep. he wanted to know what would happen in the morning.

6 hours later.....

Blade got out of the cabin. it was a cool morning. He sensed that not everyone forgot him dancing.....hopefully they wouldn't go make it viral again.....blade just wanted to greet pokemon normally, and hopefully they would greet him normally back.

Soon, all his friends woke up.

they went to the breakfast shack.

for some reason, even after staying up all night long playing on his xbox, he didn't feel one bit of tiredness. he decided to go into the forest. he used his vines to get on top of a trree. he looked at the whole camp. he realized that BlackHeart was one of the only ones who still remembered him dancing. well not any more. he jumped over to the tree she was hanging from and used the move on her. then he hopped down from the trees and ran to the breakfast shack.

Inferno saw Blade walking in.

inferno:

"hey Blade, do you remember what happened last night? all i remember is that i was the DJ."

Blade didn't rreally care much that inferno didn't remember the event very well. he mostly used this on those crazy fan girls and the pokemon who remembered it most. he didn't want to be viral.

Blade:

"its a long story...."

Blade walked off. he had no idea what to do. for some reason, his mind switched to thinking about Blossom.

blade thought to himself 'no no no, think of something different!' He didn't want to start blushing again.

he went to the gaming station with no idea what to do.

Blade thought to himself. "im bored, what should i do?"

Blade tried to compltetly erase his thought of Blossom out of his head by playing Call of Duty Black Ops, but there would always be 1 spec left, which would regenerate the entire thing. he hoped Blossom couldn't read minds.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 12 September 2015 at 9:45 AM

@sakura-ironoyume @sheepfox @puzzletrouble @niale

Cherry blossom:
Her heard video games?but it is camp! She went over she saw blade.so she did not say anything and felt then she remembered zacks sister she still stuck in ice!she better go help her.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 September 2015 at 9:50 AM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade, after playing Call Of Duty, went to play minecraft. He played on the servers, building, killing, talking, etc.....thats normal if you know what minecraft is

Blade, the one who usually wanted to be outside, was inside playing video games all day. it may not be good for him physicly, but at least it took his mind off Blossom.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 12 September 2015 at 9:55 AM

@sakura-ironoyume @sheepfox @puzzletrouble @niale

Cherry blossom:
She went back to blade and asked "do you want to help me get zacks sister out of ice she still stuck in ice"

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 12 September 2015 at 9:56 AM

@sheepfox
@niale
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet really sleepy. She still remembered the party last night and how happy and fun it was. She walked to the games shack and saw Blade. She sat beside him and watched him play. It was entertaining.