The Pokemon Summer Camp

in Roleplaying

I have more role play ideas :D (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 5:46 PM

@sakura-ironoyume my school is about 6 1/2 hours but my bus route takes like 45 minutes.

@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade noticed Sherbet. how did she just fly into his dream?

Blade:

"you're here!"

Blade breathed a sigh of relief that sherbet was here. But he wanted to get out. But how? He was tecchnachlly stuck in the middle of space.

Blade:

"i'm so glad you're here! what happened? did you die....?"

As Blade said that,, he had some kind of flashback of the few weird days he spent with her. tears slid down his face at this thought. for some reason, Blade also thought of blossom, and how he tried avoiding comments about if he liked her or not. If this was his end, he wondered what everyone else would think. He also didn't show it, but Blossom and Sherbet were kinda cute.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 11 September 2015 at 6:08 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@sheepfox

Cherry blossom:
she was in a place it was dark,scary,and creepy. there was no grass the trees had no leaves she saw a small lake when she got there she saw that the water is dirty and that she can't drink it and where is everyone? she kept walking see saw bodies? she saw pokemon bodies charms,Zack,and even Blade! then see saw jumanji but she is covered in ice and she felt that it is because of her. she started to cry. ( you know how blade has a nice happy meadow when he is close to dieing she has a dead forest like in a nightmare.)

Deleted • 11 September 2015 at 7:08 PM

While BlackHeart was sleeping somewhere else. She went deeper into the forest. BlackHeart saw a Snivy. She slithered to the crying Snivy and saw pokemon bodies. "Hey what happened here little Snivy?" BlackHeart asked her. "Should we bring them to that Nurse Shack I heard about?" She picked them up as much pokemon as she could and as quick as she could she bringed them to the nurse.
@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble
@sheepfox.

Female
116 posts

puzzletrouble • 11 September 2015 at 7:30 PM

@niale
@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@sheepfox.

Soda noticed that the sun was setting.
Her crown sparkled in the dim light, her tail and paws glowed dimily.

"Welp it's almost night how about we call it a day?" Soda asked nervously. Knowing the battle an confusion between some of the pokemon.

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 11 September 2015 at 7:57 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@sheepfox

Cherry blossom:
"him is what happened" she sobbed

Jumanji:
it felt weird being covered in ice. she felt if she was dead but not. then everything went black.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:10 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble

Before Blade could do anything, A portal suddenly appeared and it started taking him in.

Blade:

"what the heck is happening?!?"

Blade tried not to be sucked into the portal but he couldn't manage to escape. Had his body made a decision? Was he dying? Blade was waiting to find out. He suddenly landed in a biome full of corruption and corpses. Blade started to think that he died. Blade looked around. Jumanji frozen in ice, motionless, everyone else he had recently met...but then...the strangest corpse.....his own!

Blade jumped back. Now his mind started leaning towards the fact that he died. He saw BlackHeart and Blossom through the fog. Had they died too?

Blade avoided his corpse completely, because it creeped him out.

Blade went over too BlackHeart and Blossom. He felt kind of awkward being in the same weird, corrupted biome as someone he thought was cute. The problem was, they were both girls. now he felt really awkward and started blushing.

Blade:

"am i dead? what is this place?"

Female
1,081 posts

blacksnivy27 • 11 September 2015 at 8:16 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@sheepfox
@puzzletrouble

Cherry blossom:
she thought she heard blade "Blade is that you?" she asked while tears till come down.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:23 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Blade blushed even more, now feeling kinda warm.

Blade:

"ya...is that you, Blossom?" now his face was bright red.

Blade walked closer.

Blade noticed both of them. He walked over slowly, looking to the left. He felt like facing them would make him blush more. his blush was already obvious.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 8:40 PM

@sheepfox
@niale
@puzzletrouble
@blacksnivy27

Sherbet's dead corpse was one of the frozen corpses. Had Blade seen it? She couldn't talk through the ice because her body...well, disappeared in the real world. She wondered.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 8:49 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade blushed even more and even stopped breathing for a few seconds. He still turned his head to the left, and closed his eyes tightly. now his whole head was blush red. He opened his eyes and faced BlackHeart and Blossom, blushing even more.

Blade:

"uhh...hi guys..."

He smiled, blushing even more.

Blade wondered if Sherbet would notice his blushing.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 9:31 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet didn't really notice because she was...dead.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 9:34 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade sent a mind message to Sherbet's spirit.

Blade:

"create a new body for yourself. Then you can roam around, remember?"

Blade then turned to his right, some of his blush going away. He was embarrassed. now he kinda liked Blossom. it was to late to hide it now. His blush gave him away.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 9:39 PM

@sheepfox

And with the mind message, Sherbet sent one back to tell him that it was impossible but when she sent the message, she sent Blade a move card that appeared before him - "The Rend and the Judgement of Time".

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 9:47 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble
@niale

Blade sent back a mind message saying "but you told us you could create new bodies, infinity..." "by the way thanks for the move card." Blade started shedding tears. he missed his good friend Sherbet.

Blade picked up the move card and somehow, BlackHeart, Blossom and Blade were all in a big portal. were they dying? They suddenly appeared in real life. THEY WERE ALIVE!!!!

Blade woke up. He never seemed so amazed by the world around him. He literally hopped out of his bed and started running around in the field.

Blade:

"I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVE!!"

Inferno:

"........."

Blade then remembered seeing blood on the bed next to him just as he woke up. His happiness drained like a sink and he slopped over to a flower patch and grabbed some flowers and put them on Sherbet's bed.

Blade:

"i miss you, Sherbet."

Blade all of a sudden gained his happiness again and started running around in the fields again.

Blade:

"Sherbet can you hear me? i have a plan!"

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 9:50 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet sent one back "Ah yes... I forgot. I shall begin the process now." In a short while she had a new body and she was there, in real life!

Sherbet:
"Am I...alive?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 9:54 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27

Blade thought to himself 'forget the plan, she revived herself.' He ran over to her.

Blade:

"you're alive too? this is awesome!"

He hugged her out of joy.

Blade went to the other bed and took the sheets off and brought them to the laundry area. he then grabbed the flowers and threw them back in the flower patch.

Blade started running around the field. for some reason, he felt like he had so much power now. He was so excited. He was acting like he ate 3 Giant Jumbo Monolith Enormous Kit Kats.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:07 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet was glad to be back with everyone.

Sherbet:
"Blade, let's play Catch! You're it!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:09 PM

@sakura-ironoyume

Blade grabbed a ball that was randomly there and threw it to Sherbet.

Blade:

"we should have some kind of party tonight with everyone in the camp."

Blade started running around, and even almost caught the ball he threw. He was overjoyed for Sherbet to be back.

He thought to himself, i wonder if Blossom noticed i liked her?

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:11 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet threw the ball back and then used Force Palm on the ball, making it fly towards Blade at supersonic speed.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:15 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade barely caught it before it hit his face. He wondered, if Sherbet could still read minds, than wouldn't she know that Blade liked Blossom?

Blade used vine whip to fling the ball back at her.

Inferno, Roxxy and Bolt watched from the side.

Roxxy:

"I think he likes her."

Inferno:

"no, they're just really good friends."

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:19 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet ducked under the ball then used Psychic to throw the ball back to Blade.

Sherbet:
"Wheee! This is so fun!"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:21 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@puzzletrouble
@niale

Blade caught the ball with his vines and used twister to bring it back to Sherbet.

Blade:

"can you still read minds?"

Blade wondered if she liked anyone.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:31 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet threw the ball back but while she did she gained an ability to transform between an Eevee and herself. That's what she did.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:34 PM

@sakura-ironoyume
@blacksnivy27
@niale
@puzzletrouble

Blade caught the ball, then noticed that Sherbet was an Eevee.

Blade:

"wow, that's cool! can you still read minds? i wanna know if maybe i can learn it.."

That wasn't his real reason. he just wanted to know if him liking Blossom was a secret or not. this was a test to see if he was right.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:38 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet tranformed back into a Sylveon then threw the ball back.

Sherbet:
"I still can, I guess."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:41 PM

@sakura-ironoyume

Blade caught the ball and used vine whip to fling it back.

Blade:

"then can you figure out what i'm thinking right now?"

Blade still had a tiny bit of blush, it wasn't very noticable. every time he thought of Blossom, he blushed a little. She was kinda cute.

Blade ran in a circle for no reason and stood there.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:43 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet read his mind.

Sherbet:
"Hmm...you like Blossom? You're thinking that Blossom is cute..." (Let's just say she's right.")

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:47 PM

@sakura-ironoyume

Blade blushed a little. She could read minds.

Blade:

"well....lets keep it a secret between us."

Blade threw the ball, blushing a little more. He wondered how he didn't like blossom at all, and then when he got the big cut on his stomach, he liked her? that was weird.

Blade:

"did you notice or think of that before? also, do you like anyone?"

Blade couldn't take his mind off of Blossom. she was pretty, and she even called for him in the creepy nightmare biome.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 11 September 2015 at 10:50 PM

@sheepfox

Sherbet nodded and threw back the ball.

Sherbet:
"Yeah sure. I don't have any preference but...*tells Blade who she has a crush on, that being Inferno* don't tell anyone, ok?"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 September 2015 at 10:53 PM

@sakura-ironoyume

Blade:

"i wont tell anyone. lets keep those secrets between both of us."

later, near sunset...

Blade:

"we should host some kind of party for no reason. you know, for the whole camp."

Blade pictured it; everyone talking, pokemon dancing to popular music, everyone hanging out with their friends, or sneaking up on their crushes, doing nice things for everyone, a dj, etc.

Blade:

"what do you think?"