The Puzzle

in Roleplaying

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 31 August 2011 at 7:10 PM

@skylark Looool. xD YOU'D BETTER GET ME THAT NYM MISSY! 8D Especially since I forgot to update my status. *Pokes*

Mariel looked at Steve. "Dumb?" Of all things, dumb? "What's wrong with a private jet? Or are you just jealous?" Mariel, noticing Maddi, waves, slightly happier than before. "You have a peice too?" she says, her voice slightly raised from the distance. "Lets all get together & figure this out!"

3,490 posts

skylark • 31 August 2011 at 8:25 PM

@marinalily - AW CRA- i mean.. i'll send you the trade ^^;;;; (Dx)

Steve blushed, "Umm.. well, I was just being sarcastic... And a wee bit jealous too. The old guy has a private JET!" Steve smiles at Maddi.

58 posts

adverb • 31 August 2011 at 8:51 PM

Maddi doesn't smile back, but doesn't look unfriendly either. "Yeah, I've got a piece." She turns her gaze to Steve. "Did I hear you say you're related to Uncle Dave?"

She's nice, she's just really bad with people she doesn't know. :/ Give her some time and she'll come around...

3,490 posts

skylark • 31 August 2011 at 8:54 PM

Steve nods, "Yup, he's my grandpa." He looks at the back of his, but there was nothing.

--------
We've been friends/neighbours before the puzzle pieces appeared though.

58 posts

adverb • 31 August 2011 at 9:00 PM

Oh, I didn't realize. Okay, ignore me then. 😋

Maddi turns hers over. "Wait, wasn't there writing there before? Something about Uncle Dave and 80 hours?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 31 August 2011 at 9:37 PM

xDDD It's alright, your character can be tough. 😊

btw, @akarikitty, HURRY! ;-;

---------

Steve nods, "Yes, we have 80 hours to fly to 9 places spread all over the world and Dave has a jet that we can use. Wait... we should have more pieces then this to start with..."

58 posts

adverb • 1 September 2011 at 9:47 AM

But if she already knows you then it's okay. I must have missed that in the first post.

Maddi looks around. "Are we supposed to look for more on our own, or do more people have them?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 2 September 2011 at 4:03 PM

@AKARIKITTY - this is where you come in!!!!!! xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve tilts his head to the side, thinking. "There should be at least, one or two more before we see Uncle Dave."

58 posts

adverb • 2 September 2011 at 4:05 PM

Maddi looks suspicious. "How do you know? Did your piece say something that mine didn't?"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 2 September 2011 at 9:44 PM

Mariel smiles at Maddi, her smile filled with enthusiasm. "I don"t know.. maybe Uncle Dave told him something about this? puzzle?" And turning to Steve, she gave him a puzzled look, a smirk twitching at the tip of her lips. "Grandpa? UNCLE Dave? Uhm.. I can't make anything of that."

3,490 posts

skylark • 2 September 2011 at 10:05 PM

Steve blushed a very bright red against his Indian skintone, which wasn't pretty. "No, there's four rules so I assumed that there would be four pieces. All corner pieces, of course. Oh, he's my grandpa, but he hates the name grandpa. He said it makes him feel old so he won't respond to anything but Uncle Dave or Uncle David. Even his wife calls him that! She makes really yummy peanutbutter cookies."

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 September 2011 at 5:35 PM

@skylark My "'s & 's are all turning into ?'s, sorry. xD PEANUTS?! I'M ALLERGIC! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"Oh.." Mariel replied, thinking hard. "I guess those are where the cookies came from. They were sooo good." She licked her lips to emphasize the point.

3,490 posts

skylark • 5 September 2011 at 8:06 PM

bump~ btw, we're still open for people! 😃
@marinalily

Steve laughed, and poked Mariel. "Where else would the come from??"

58 posts

adverb • 5 September 2011 at 8:32 PM

Maddi frowns, staring at her puzzle piece. "I wonder..."

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 6 September 2011 at 5:10 PM

@skylark - Two weird things I picture in this RP;

I keep on thinking "Steve" as in the guy from "Blues Clues", not an Indian. o3o
I keep on thinking (again) about Uncle Dave being like "Crazy Dave" from "Plants vs Zombies". xDD

Mariel returned the smile, saying, "The oven? Heaven?" She laughs, a tinkling happy noise.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 5:54 PM

HELLO! I'm back!
Would anyone mind on filling me in?
BTW, I'm writing a book on this 😃
And @skylark is helping! 😸

Eclipse sat down, needless to say, tired. She took a sip of water and sighed.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 5:56 PM

@marinalily

BAHAHAHAHAA xD xD Did ya know that blue is a girl?!!?? Dx that comment totally wreaked my childhood ;-;
LOLOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve rolled his eyes, "You wish!" He turned to Maddi, "What's up?"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 6 September 2011 at 6:17 PM

@skylark - LAWL to you too. =3 ........ BLUE IS A GIRL??!!

Mariel punched Steve lightly on the shoulder. "I don't wish," she said indignantly, "I KNOW." Her mouth twists into a wide smile.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 6:23 PM

@marinalily - *sniff* It's true! Magenta is her friend, not girlfriend ;-;

@akarikitty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve pretended to hold his arm in pain, "oh, ok then miss-know-it-all, how long does it take for the sun's light to reach the earth?" he asked, a challege. (NO SEARCHING IT! Aka google, yahoo, bing, anything! E:< ) Ruby sat on Eclipse's shoulder, licking her paw.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 6:27 PM

Eclipse looked at Ruby. She picked her up and settled her down on her lap. She laughed at the two of them. Moon came up by Eclipse's side, then jumped on her other shoulder. "Ugh." she said. "I guess cats like my shoulders."

XD Lol, she just took Ruby off and then Moon came on XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 6:36 PM

Ruby licked her hand with her rough tongue, and meow'd at Moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL, nice xD

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 8:08 PM

@skylark
MEE HERE! XD Thanx

Eclipse put Moon and Ruby on the ground so they could go off and play.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 8:23 PM

@akarikitty - YAYZ!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve sat beside Eclipse, and hugged her softly. He looks at his puzzle piece, thinking.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 8:25 PM

@skylark
Murf
============================
Eclipse hugged him back. She noticed him looking at his piece. Eclipse opened her own palm. She ran her fingers across it.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 8:32 PM

@akarikitty - youz speeled it 'rong, it's
Smurf
xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magically, a comment appeared on both of them. It read: "Get your butts moving, Uncle Dave's mad!" Steve looked at Eclipse, "Oh dustbunnies. We're late, he hates late people..."

58 posts

adverb • 6 September 2011 at 8:43 PM

Maddi frowns at her puzzle piece. "I don't like this..."

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

@akarikitty, @adverb

Steve grabbed Maddi's, Mariel's and Eclipse's hands, "We gotta go guys!!" He tries to drag all of them to Dave's place, three houses down.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 9:15 PM

@skylark
I MEANT TO SAY MURF!

Eclipse screamed. "No, I can't! Moon is over there! I can't walk without him." She ran backwards to find Moon, but tripped and fell into a river which was ice-cold and fast.

DRAMATIC INPUT!!!!!

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 9:19 PM

@akarikitty - ;w; nevermind!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve gasped as Eclipse fell into the river, and grabbed a short piece of rope. Ruby and Moon jumped onto his shoulders as he scrambled towards the river.

OMG Dx we're already taking forever to get to his houseeeeeeeee
;w;

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 9:24 PM

@skylark
Just trying to upset you! XD

Eclipse grabed the rope. She swung herself up it. Moon jumped down onto her shoulder. He meowed. As soon as she got onto the bridge, she was soaked. Eclipse took Moon off, because he hated to be wet. "I'll change later, let's move!" she yelled at the rest, having Moon guide her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >😸 WE WILL NEVAH GET THAR!