The Puzzle

in Roleplaying

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 18 September 2011 at 4:19 PM

@fluffy .... uh, okay, cool! xD
EDIT: @skylark You're on! Going to edit now. xD (edit) Hullo? @skylark? Am I being impatient? I probably am, aren't I? (edit) @SKYLARK @SKYLARK GET OVER HERE!

Sabrina shrugged, trying desprately to keep anyone from suspecting anything. Quickly summing up everything, she replied, "Yay, I'm mental. You never knew that?"

Mariel cocked her head at Brina, pretending nothing happened-again. But at the mention of the jet, she was back on her feet. "Since when did you have a jet, Uncle Dave?" wondering out loud with a smile, "You never told me!"

3,490 posts

skylark • 18 September 2011 at 5:07 PM

@marinalily- <<

Uncle Dave cast a suspicious look at Sabrina, and shrugged. He looked at Mariel, "What? It was on your puzzle piece and I just told you a minute ago."

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 18 September 2011 at 5:14 PM

@skylark IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! xDD

"Before that, smartie." Mariel said playfully. "Since when did you have a jet & where in the world did you hide it so well?"

Sabrina was almost panicking, but she tried the best she could to keep her cool. The demons were still searching the house, she figured, resting on pleasant thoughts, I'll see you again soon, mom, sisters. Just you wait.

3,490 posts

skylark • 18 September 2011 at 6:20 PM

@marinalily - sorry! Lost internet and Getting mauled by posts :/

Uncle Dave kept walking, down a small valley and back up... quite a long walk but Uncle Dave kept a brisk trot the whole way there. "Ooh, of course. Well, I was in a secret air force of USA for 20 years, there is where I met my wife. Anyhoo, the general loved me so much he gave me my own jet which has been very helpful, mind me saying." He stopped at a very flat piece of land, grass freshly cut very short around a long piece of melted asphalt and a nice large barnlike thing at the end of it. "The jet's in there." he said as he pointed to the barn.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 19 September 2011 at 8:27 PM

@skylark xDD

Mariel stood, awestruck. "SECRET AIR FORCE IN USA." she couldn't beleive it. But then again, Uncle Dave was full of suprises, she learned.

Brina just walked behind Dave. She didn't care about the plane or whatever it was. She just wanted to get the darn wish.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 September 2011 at 9:28 AM

@marinalily CCx

"Hahah, yes." Uncle dave laughed and smiled. He got onto the plane, and opened the door with steps going up for the rest of them. (Eclipse, Maddi, and Steve too.)

@glazzie & @adverb

COME AND POOOOOST

1,199 posts

glazzie • 20 September 2011 at 7:49 PM

@skylark PUSHYYYYY

Eclipse looked up at the plane. She hadn't mentioned she was afraid of flying. "Uh," she begun, embarassed to admit her fears. "I....I'm scared of flying." she said, shifting her feet and expecting someone to laugh at her.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 21 September 2011 at 11:19 PM

Brina started to smirk & make a snarky remark about Eclipse, but thought the better of it & placed her arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry, hunnybunches, it'll be fine." but inside, the remark, "Yup, absolutley fine, with a half mental guy as a driver. Nothing beats that." almost slipped out her mouth.

Mariel practically dove into the jet, exploring everything, inside & out. She stole a glimpse under the chairs, to be exact, & even pressed a button in the cockpit, which turned out to be off, much to her releif.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 21 September 2011 at 11:35 PM

@marinalily GRRRR I HATE THAT BRINA

Eclipse turned to Brina as she placed her hand on her shoulder with her quote. She sighed with relief until she felt Brina's hand tense up and walk away with a snicker of satisfaction. At that point she had known she didn't mean what she had said. Eclipse patted her head, blessing herself for being so fast and smart. With her ankle-height converse and her flowy creamish-coloured tank with flowy ruffles and her favorite ripped very short-shorts. She wore a braided leather headband across her forhead and had a feather in her hair. Her violet eyes twinkled with a sneaky look on her face.

Eclipse boarded the jet holding Moon affectionately, petting him nicely. Eclipse took out the box she made for him over the days. This wasn't a regular box, but a PowerPointBox300, a mechanical box with all sorts of stuff that Moon loves, even with an automatic feeder. A fuzzy blanket, a heated seat and much more. Moon purred in joy. She put the box beside her and sat down, reliving stress.

3,490 posts

skylark • 22 September 2011 at 2:34 PM

@glazzie SOOOOORRY ❤ī¸ ILY

Steve climbed in after Mariel, into the small cabby of the jet. To the right, seats were few, very high-end and can be turned into beds. There were mulitple tv's lining one wall and refreshment frigde with everything you could possibly think of for food and drinks in it. Steve looked at the end, where there was an excellently clean and fresh-smelling bathroom thorough the slightly open door. He turned to the left and walked thorugh the curtain to the pilot's seats and sat down in the co-pilot seat. He picked up the transmitter of the speaker and spoke "Well, hello everyone! Please be seated, we will be flying very soon." Uncle Dave rolls his eyes and slapped Steve's hand, which made him drop the transmitter, which also made a loud screech. Uncle Dave shook his head, "Go sit with your girlfriend, she needs a little comforting." When Steve protested, Uncle Dave shoved him out of the pilot's room, saying "I'll call you when I need you." Steve nodded, "Fine." He walked over to Eclipse, and saw Moon's awesome box. "Whoa, that's awesome!" Ruby hopped out of Steve's pocket, and pawed at Moon.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 22 September 2011 at 3:25 PM

@skylark
@marinalily

Eclipse heard the sound of Steve's voice and her cheeks turned red with happiness, but also clutched her seat cushion and tightened her seat belt as tight as it could go. She heard a screech and screamed-loud. But soon realized it was just the transmitter. Maybe technical difficulties? She sighed. Putting her hands on her lap anxiously, forgetting that everyone was starring at her...and then Steve came around.

Eclipse laughed at the cats and then shoved Ruby's behind in the box she had made. "There's room for two," said Eclipse, laughing. Eclipse shut the muddled glass door and gave them little sushi-shaped treats. "I also made these myself." she continued shyly. "I guess I can be a bit of a nerdy experimenter..." Eclipse got up and walked with her long, skinny legs to the refrigerator and examined the shelves for an iced latte in a bottle.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 22 September 2011 at 8:18 PM

@glazzie Don't you love the escense of evil? xD
@skylark Anything you want the petpets to find in Davies house? I need something, at least.

Mariel sat alone on a seat in the front, which she didn't mind. She knew about Eclipse & Steve, so she patiently waited for the plane to start up. The screech didn't really scare her, but it did push Brina into sitting right beside her in astonishment. "Guess it's just you & me, eh, sweetheart?"

Sabrina loved being such a little angelic girl (or so she thought she was). She especially enjoyed calling everyone names like "honeybunches" & "darling". When the screech ran through the plane, it didn't scare her at all, but it gave her an excuse to sit with Mariel. How I wish that Mariel is still my friend, she thought, slanting a glance at her, but I've already built up an invisible wall from her, & my stupid pride isn't going to let me knock it down.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 22 September 2011 at 8:55 PM

@marinalily

Eclipse watched the cats play and demand things from the box machine. Ruby got a fish, and rubbed against Moon (controlling!) signaling him that she'd share. Moon took the tail while Ruby had the head, and they ate everything up and when they got to the middle, they weren't paying attetion when their noses touched. Eclipse laughed while they starred at eachother curiously. Moon turned his head and walked away first, leaving the fish for Ruby as he walked away into a cozy-kitty loft.

3,490 posts

skylark • 22 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

@marinalily - They can find... one puzzle piece that Uncle Dave dropped by accident. In the kitchen. 😋

Steve smiled at Eclipse, "Hey, I like nerdy." He blinked, just realizing how stupid that was when she got up to get a drink. "Uhh... not what I ment.. u- umm.. err-" He mentally punched himself, wishing he was more calm and collected. "Anyhoo, you see any orange juice in there?"

Uncle Dave spoke into the transmitter, quietly telling everyone to buckle up, because they'd be taking off right now to go to Egypt.

Ruby meow'd, and left the remains of the fish to sneakily follow Moon.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 22 September 2011 at 9:40 PM

@skylark - Sure. In the kitchen. Gotcha. @skylark TICK TOCK

Mariel waved out the window to nothing in particular. "Bye, everything I know, everything I knew." there was a glint in her eye as she spoke it, & she found herself slanting a gaze at Sabrina, who sees her & quickly pretends nothing's happening. "Heeey, uh, Brina, anything the matter?" Brina shoots her a icy stare. "No, hunnybunches."

Sabrina hated the way Mariel was always right on cue to what she feels. Instead of telling her to shut up though, she just told her an annoyed no, ending with her favourite-hunnybunches. She thought of them as insults, really, & you say them super sweetly. Her mouth twitches at the end. But her demons are back, & she excuses herself to the bathroom. "Show it off." She tells the demons, & they unravel their little shadowball to reveal a puzzle peice. She reaches out to it, but then remembers what Dave said, recoiling in disgust. "You'll have to hold on to it for me." she tells them, smirking, "Until we can get all of the pieces." she dismisses them with a flick of her hand, & politley slips back into her seat beside Mariel.

3,490 posts

skylark • 22 September 2011 at 10:19 PM

@marinalily - impatient

Uncle Dave turned on the jet, and powered up all the operating systems. He turned the jet onto the runway, and started to speed up. He soon drew up his wheel, making the fast-moving jet fly upwards to 3000 ft. Uncle Dave settled down, looking over a map to get to Egypt.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 22 September 2011 at 10:26 PM

@skylark EYYY! HOW ARE YOUZ?

Eclipse laughed. "Good then, finally someone who gets me." She playfully slapped him softly and searched for the carton with open hands, and then she found it. "I found some OJ; can I pour you some?" she asked.

Moon sat close by, shuffling his paws beneath himself with his tail curled around his white fur. He heard faint pawsteps and perked up his ears. He had better hearing, even better than an elephant. He had to have super hearing and good vision when dealing with a blind person, especially when they are young, like an 18-year-old girl. (ring a bell?) Moon saw Ruby in the dark shadows of the cozy loft, and he looked away and tucked his head into his paws shyly.

Eclipse shuttered when they moved, and the noise pierced her ears like shards of glass breaking from a mirrior. She shrieked and scrambled into Steve's arms. Once again everyone looked at her, and she realized they were only lifting off. Eclipse slowly retracted and whispered, "Sorry..." She closed her eyes and clutched a pillow.

3,490 posts

skylark • 22 September 2011 at 10:35 PM

@glazzie - HOLA SENORITA! ESTOY BIEN, USTED? (use google translate ;D)

Steve blushed and smirked, "Yeah, yeah, ok.." He smiled when he saw the orange juice. "Please! Man, whoever thought of squeezing oranges are pure geniuse- Ooof!" Steve barely caught Eclipse, and when he did, he looked very squashed. Steve also started... wheezing/coughing/choking all at once.

Ruby froze when Moon turned his head towards her, and she knew she was caught. So when he tucked his head under his paws, Ruby did a huge pounce onto Moon, sending him onto his back.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 22 September 2011 at 10:42 PM

@skylark LOL

Eclipse laughed at his comment---LATE

Moon lay underneath her so he got up and licked his shoulder. (controlling coming up) He walked away and saw Ruby droop her head and depart from Moon. Suddenly, Moon pounced back onto her, sending her to the ground. With a blissful smile and a breath, Ruby had already gotten on top of him again, playfully threatening with her claws.

Eclipse sang a song quietly, and tucked her head into her knees and put her arms around her legs. The song went-

Vunami ringy-ring
Vunami ring you boys and girls
Vunami ringy-ring
Vunami ring you boys and girls
You're my great big friend
So take my hand
And I'll dance in a ring with you.

3,490 posts

skylark • 22 September 2011 at 10:49 PM

@glazzie - xD QUE?
btw, Ruby is as much as yours as Steve's. 😃

Steve slipped his hand into hers, squeezing it gently. He listened to Eclipse's song, patting the beat with his other hand on his knee.

Dave flipped on Auto Pilot, which only drives the jet straight forward. He looked down, out the window. He only saw the vastness of the North Atlantic Ocean below, on the super sunny and clear day. Africa was in the distance, but it was very slowly growing bigger.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 22 September 2011 at 10:54 PM

@skylark That's a real song I used to sing when I was young. I'm not African, but the song is from Africa.

Eclipse held his hand tightly and sang some more lines of the song.

3,490 posts

skylark • 22 September 2011 at 11:05 PM

@glazzie - aweesome, sounds good! 😋 btw, i gtg ☚ī¸

>>> AN HOUR LATER <<<

Uncle Dave put down his newspaper, and slowly started to gear the jet downwards. Africa was becoming bigger, more expanse and sandy. He called Egypt's plane tower, asking for a runway and spot. They gave him an runway that was very close to the town they needed to go to, and a safe spot for the private jet on the runway.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 22 September 2011 at 11:10 PM

Haidur! I was in the shower. xDD

Mariel sat patiently, not caring for Brina, for once in her life. The view was amazing. They were going to land!

Brina sat as idily as Mariel, doing the meditation of the demons, which they had taught her, and they were right. She felt enlightened, in a dark way, whispering,
Idle stars, in moonlight,
Cover it with, the darkness might,
Give nothing back.
Take all, more than you need,
And use anything you want,
Just chant the chant,
And rule all that you want.
Use this, secret writing,
Never reveal,
And your loved ones shall heal.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 22 September 2011 at 11:14 PM

@skylark BYEEEEE!
@marinalily HAIII! I'm not gonna post 'cuz I want to get some sleep 😊 Cool poem-thingy

MOOOOO

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 22 September 2011 at 11:38 PM

@glazzie Thanks. It's really random. xDD Goodnighty!

3,490 posts

skylark • 24 September 2011 at 9:32 PM

@glazzie & @marinalily - LOL ❤ī¸
=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-0-=-=-=-=-=-0987654321~

Uncle Dave landed the jet safely, and opened the door with stairs. "Alright, don't talk to anyone, or even make eye contact unless you know them. Duuuuuh. Anyhoo, we will have to walk a ways before we reach the cemetery."

1,199 posts

glazzie • 29 September 2011 at 12:33 PM

@skylark
@marinalily
@anybody-who-is-actually-still-here-besides-us

"Cemetary?" Eclipse thought in her mind. She shook the thought out of her mind and soon felt relief. The flight was over. She looked at the cats. Moon was asleep. "As usual." she thought. Ruby was puffed out. Eclipse reached her hand in to pet them. "Hush, were here." she said to Ruby, and Ruby settled down.

(Sorry for controling Ruby so much xD)

3,490 posts

skylark • 29 September 2011 at 6:31 PM

@glazzie xD don't worry about ruby 😋

Uncle Dave saw Eclipse shift at his mention of the word cemetery, and looked at Steve.
Steve's mouth was gaping, his figure slouched slightly and his eyes popped out, staring at Uncle Dave. "C-c-..." He gulped, and whispered "Cemetery...?"
Uncle Dave groaned quietly, "Oh, come on Steve! It's just a grave."
"Just a GRAVE??? A landfill for CORPSE!!!!!" He bawled, sobbing out of fear.
Uncle Dave sighed, and kept walking as he patted Steve's head. "Come on, we have a very short time alotted for here!" He walked faster, down a little hill.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 September 2011 at 12:19 AM

@skylark

Eclipse shattered at the word aswell, but held herself together and patted Steve's back. "We won't be here for long." Squeezing Steve's hand, she walked, but then...realizing she was surrounded by graves, and they were practicly walking through them, Eclipse losened her grip and thought. "Uncle Dave will not approve of this...Steve will probably follow me, well, I don't care for that reason, because he's just worried about me..." Without thinking any longer, Eclipse shot off at the speed of sound. She ran, praying she didn't trip. Well, what do you know, she tripped over a big, cement cross. Eclipse got up slowly, pain in her neck. She moved her hair and touched her fingertips to her neck. Quickly retracting her hand, she found warm blood, dripping down her hand. She put her whole hand to the back of her neck and pulled it back. Her entire neck was flooded with blood. When she went back again, she felt a sharp prick, jolting her arm away. Eclipse felt it again, and realized she had a long spear in the back of her neck. Eclipse slowly pulled it out, and drifted back to the ground.

YAY I'M DEAD! (just kidding)

3,490 posts

skylark • 1 October 2011 at 9:31 PM

O.O @glazzie WHUUUUUUUUUUUT SERIOUSLY? 😋 WE ONLY HAVE 78 HOURS TO GET THE REST OF THE PIECES Dx

I'll post below later, i'm too tired.