The Puzzle

in Roleplaying

1,199 posts

glazzie • 1 October 2011 at 11:01 PM

@skylark I want them all to die. There. It's gonna be alright...if you make us die, it's your fault.
P.S: What do we do when we finish this quest?

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 1 October 2011 at 11:49 PM

soz

1,199 posts

glazzie • 1 October 2011 at 11:52 PM

@Technowolf

I'm sorry, but you can't just make a new character and give it to Skylark. That's not right. But, if there's anything to do with this, please tell me. I don't know why you would just post and give us a character and leave? If I have something wrong her, tell me now.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 2 October 2011 at 12:41 PM

@technowolf - WHUT? Well, I, uh, agree with @glazzie.

I dun't have an inspiration.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 2 October 2011 at 3:02 PM

@marinalily
Weird Much?

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 2 October 2011 at 10:56 PM

@glazzie WUT DOES WEIRD MUCH MEAN? xDD

1,199 posts

glazzie • 3 October 2011 at 12:24 AM

@marinalily
CUPCAKES YOU DUMDUM!
IT MEANS CUPCAKES!

3,490 posts

skylark • 3 October 2011 at 11:52 AM

@glazzie
@marinalily

This roleplay is too long. ☹️
I'm sad. This is my first somewhat-successful roleplay.

o.o whut happened? techodudewhatever changed his post ;-;

1,199 posts

glazzie • 3 October 2011 at 12:04 PM

@skylark
AWWWHE >.<
BUT ET SO COOLIO!
Techodudewhatever left us a character, but left it here expecting us to take him and use him.

3,490 posts

skylark • 3 October 2011 at 1:29 PM

@glazzie - I KNOW. ☹️
I'm disappointed in the people who 'joined' this roleplay. Thanks Jade & @marinalily for sticking like real glue. 😊

Oh wow. some people are pathetic, sometimes. :/

WE SHOULD MAKE A NEW ROLEPLAY! 😃 Like, a short one. And original. 😃

Deleted • 3 October 2011 at 4:18 PM

@skylark @marinalily 😊 sorry to hear it's kinda not working really well. But anyways I started the story all over again, on figment.com and I want you guys to check it out, it's nowhere NEAR done yet, but through your help and suggestions I'd love to make this wonderful!

Use the access below to get to it since this is a PRIVATE story only available to certain little lovelies. Actually I'll PM it to you and comment back to me either on this thread through PING or through profile comment

OR

through PM 😊 Thanks so much

~Fluffy ❤️

PS: I'll put the link here and I'll also PM it to you!
http://figment.com/books/141761 which should get you to the page. If you see "fluffy Mc'Fluffers then you should be right where I want you 😋

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 October 2011 at 7:19 PM

@skylark no problem, that's what friends are for.
@glazzie CUPCAKES =3 Lawl
Oh, & @skylark again, I wanna make a RP. Whut should I make it about? We can join that one then? I dunno. I'm kind of bored, even if I have tedious school work. xDD

3,490 posts

skylark • 3 October 2011 at 8:10 PM

@marinalily Aww❤️ thanks 😊
YEEEESH! You should make it about... unicorns? Idk 😋
@fluffy OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME! 😃

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 October 2011 at 9:28 PM

@skylark Seriously. xDD Though I'd looove to make a unicornia RP. Just kidding (OR NOT)...

Deleted • 3 October 2011 at 9:36 PM

@marinalily You should TOTALLY make a roleplay about UNicorns! But it should totally be like people have Unicorns that are like pets that they have special connections with. OR maybe that these Unocrns or evil things that possessed the spirits of the poeple that they loved to help this really creepy kid and then they have to like go on a quest to defeat them

Itcould be like a mental thing instead of a physical strain on the charrie's life 😊

Do you like it? I'm not too creative with Unicorns 😋

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 October 2011 at 9:42 PM

@fluffy I like the whole idea, but it doesn't sound very... adventurey. xDD And I think a creepy kid is just... creepy. x3
But we should totally make one about Unicorns. Lawl.

3,490 posts

skylark • 3 October 2011 at 9:50 PM

LAWWL @marinalily & @fluffy - I was totes kidding. 😃 Anyhoo, what about you flufffffffyyyy~ Any awesome (short) rp ideas? Doesn't have to involve unicorns 😃

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 October 2011 at 9:54 PM

@fluffy PUH-LEEZ?
@skylark I knowz you were kidding. DUH.
Hey, include me! Mariel wants to be part of this production! (And maybe Sabrina...)

3,490 posts

skylark • 3 October 2011 at 9:56 PM

@marinalily - xD
Duuuuuh, you'll be involved! 😃 We'll have loads of awesome rping pplz 😃

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 3 October 2011 at 10:04 PM

@skylark TOTALLY.... Once we get one up that is. xDD

1,199 posts

glazzie • 4 October 2011 at 3:50 PM

@fluffy Thank yew!

Deleted • 4 October 2011 at 4:56 PM

@skylark
@glazzie
@marinlily

I'm literally exhausted of creativity 😋 Umm...

There can be a dystopian society where everyone is all like boo-hoo sadness and there can be like this machine that causes happiness and people in their greediness took it apart and then they like did something with it. Now it's gone until these people can learn to compromise. And you're all kids with your respective parents or you don't have parents and you're trying to ask the council to be friends again otherwise everyone will live in misery forever So you're kinda like embassadors maybe?
----
One day you find a dress that's totally magical and can grant one wish and you wish upon it and then something happens. But you find out that there's a price to pay for wishing on the dress and then you have to set off on a journey to complete your "individual quest" and then something that you care aobout get saved 😋