The Puzzle

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 9:37 PM

@akarikitty - instead you almost made me cry! xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve must have looked dumbfounded at Eclipse's speed, because Ruby smacked his face with her paw. He shook his head as he ran alongside Eclipse, "Have you fallen into a river before? Cause that was amazing!" He glanced behind to make sure Maddi and Mariel were behind them.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 9:42 PM

@skylark
XD

Eclipse chimed back, "No...but I took a course called Ropes and Rides in my past when I could see, before blindness, before my evil rich foster parents, before my real life broke out. My foster mother slit rocks into my eyes for stepping on a cleaned floor...." she said. Then, Eclipse looked away, a little uncomfortably.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 9:48 PM

xD

Steve slowed down quite a bit when she talked about the stones being slit into her eyes. "What...? Over a cleaned floor...?" He drew her close, hugging her gently. "... no one will touch you without being dead, I swear."

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 9:54 PM

Eclipse looked up at Steve. "She was a mean and evile witch. But, without her, I would've never had Moon." she said, reaching to Moon. Eclipse was surprised when Steve brought her into a hug, but then slowly she cooled down and slowly put her arms around him, putting her head onto his shoulder. "I know, because I have you to make sure." she replied softly.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 9:59 PM

Ruby licked Eclipse's hand again and jumped off Steve's shoulder, and attacks Moon in a playfight. Steve nods, "There's a good in every bad." Steve kissed her head, holding her for a few moments. "Good.", he murmured.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 10:06 PM

Eclipse smiled in joy that never ended. "That's very true." she said to him. Of course, he could always cheer her up. Eclipse let go of Steve slowly, kissing him on the cheek, and then whistled for Moon, but he didn't come. "They're having fun, I see." she said, laughing. "Now, come on, we gotta go!" she said, pointing to the puzzle piece.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 10:12 PM

Steve quickly clasps her hand and blushes when she kissed him. He laughed, "Yup! Oh dustbunnies, Uncle Dave's going to be fuming at how late we are. Race ya!" He started running towards Dave's house, stomping loudly so Eclipse can follow him by sound.

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 10:16 PM

Eclipse laughed. "Whatever." she heard his footsteps growing faster, as she was just walking. then BAM! Eclipse zoomed past him and came to a hault a couple feet ahead of him. "Hello!" she said, laughing.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 10:25 PM

Steve almost stumbled into Eclipse when she stopped in front of him. "Whoa!", he said as he fell to the ground. "Dude, make me scared for my life, willya?!"

Deleted • 6 September 2011 at 10:32 PM

Eclipse laughed, helping him up. "Moon taught me. He's very slick." she said. "He'll teach you." she snickered, not harshly. Now, let's move it!" she pointed out again, grabbing Steve's hand.

3,490 posts

skylark • 6 September 2011 at 10:38 PM

Steve took Eclipse's hand, and got up. "One smart cat, then! Ruby's only taught me how to feed her." Steve laughed, as he took her hand and jogged down the long walkway covered in ivy, ivy over their heads, ivy in the gardens, ivy climbing up the most majestic house you've ever seen. It wasn't quite a castle, yet it was more grand then a house. "I call it the Half-House."

Deleted • 7 September 2011 at 4:00 PM

@skylark
Sorry, I didn't come back. -.-" My folks got into another jumbo fight. It wasn't pretty. My dad threatened my mom. A LOT ☹️

Eclipse laughed and ran along with Steve by her side. Eclipse face turned to a snarl as they passed the ivy, because it kept hitting her in the face and catching onto her dress. "Ugh! This ivy is K-I-L-L-I-N-G ME!" she screamed to herself. As soon as they got to the house, she paused. "It's gorgeous. I used to live in a castle far away from here, where you could always hear the cry of vindicated children. The ugly women there thought they were beautiful, yet they were quite plump. But as much as we hated them, they were wealthy people. It was a wicked slaughtering home, for orphans who didn't have anything, like me. Before I was blind I was prettier than I was today. I had these beautiful violet eyes, but now there dull and have no more shine. And after that, I had help. Help getting out of that hellhole. My best friend helped me escape...and I've never heard of her since." Eclipse took a breath. "Nevermind me and my stories of the ancient past," she said quietly. "That time of my past is over. Now I have friends and quite a bit of money. I've changed, and there's no need to take notice of it."

3,490 posts

skylark • 7 September 2011 at 5:58 PM

@akarikitty - that's totally fine! ): That's totally not, i'm sorry. ☹️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve listened, quietly. When she finished, he squeezed her hand, trying to pour all of his feeling and pity and grief for her in the simple action. "I'm sorry." He brushed her hair out of her eyes, and looked at her violet eyes. "You eyes will always shine for me." He kisses her gently.

Suddenly, a strangled yell interrupted their personal moment and Steve rolled his eyes. "Meet Uncle Dave.." He points to the window that was wide open and the back of Uncle Dave scurrying to the door.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 8 September 2011 at 11:18 PM

o.O I don't want to ruin your precious moments... xDD

Deleted • 9 September 2011 at 4:12 PM

@marinalily
XD It doesn't matter.
@skylark Lol

Eclipse gulped ad she heard that Uncle Dave was there. She hadn't known who he was.

3,490 posts

skylark • 9 September 2011 at 7:12 PM

@marinalily - LOLOLOLOL we have too many 'precious moments' 😋 come in now, though!
@glazzie - woooo!

Steve looked at her with a look that said, 'Don't worry. He's harmless.'

1,199 posts

glazzie • 9 September 2011 at 7:38 PM

@skylark Pwease come on soon?!?

Eclipse nodded, as she anxsiously waiting for him to come out.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 10 September 2011 at 6:30 PM

I feel evil..... so I'm going to make someone evil.

Name: Sabrina (Brina)
Pet: Oh, just a few shadow demons... (THAT NOBODY CAN KNOW ABOUT M'KAY?)
History: She used terrible judgment when running away during a fued with her father & mother. When she came back, she was faced with the deaths of her mother & 3 sisters. ;-;
Mental description: Happy-go-lucky to cover up her wishes; she's willing to risk anything but her life to controll time (to change her family's fate, dur).
Physical description: Long straight black hair tied up in a small ponytail. Her eyes are pitch black, & she wears a knee high dress.

You nevar said what the whole puzzle would be, right? So... here comes evil!

NO ONE CAN KNOW THAT BRINA'S EVIL, OKIE-DOKEY?

3,490 posts

skylark • 13 September 2011 at 1:29 PM

@marinalily - LOLOLOLOL I luffs you! 😋

Uncle Dave ran up to Steve, surprisingly fast for the looks of his age. He punched Steve in the arm rather hard, yelling "What are you doing, smooching a girl on my property without letting me know you even HAVE a girlfriend???"
Steve blushed really darkly, nearly purple with embarrassment. Uncle David laughed, and shook Eclipse's hand firmly, "Well, you must be something to date this geek!" he said, glaring at Steve. "Anyhoo, welcome to the Manor of Ivies! Goodness, I need to get a gardener in here... My wife, dear Elena peace be with her, loved ivies, but probably not like this..." He muttered more to himself then Eclipse, then spun around and led them all inside. (all = steve, Eclipse, Brina, Mariel? and Maddi)

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 13 September 2011 at 11:27 PM

@skylark I luffs you too. 8D
MARIEL LIIIIVES!!!

Mariel stared at Uncle Dave, startled with his manner of speaking. Then blushed, realizing she was being impolite, and followed Uncle Dave quietly inside, staring at the ground.

Sabrina whisked her hair behind her shoulders in a graceful flick of her head. "The story's about to begin.." she thought, "This is my chance. Don't do anything without thinking about it first." She smiled at Uncle Dave, widely, even though her first instinct was to shrink back from him & run. "And I suppose we'll see that jet of yours?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 14 September 2011 at 9:29 AM

The front hall had 30ft high ceilings, alongside with a grand spireling staricase, reaching up to the 3rd floor. Past the stairs on the main floor, there was a door, and you assume it is the kitchen. Uncle Dave led them to the right, into a light, clean, living room with nature flowing in from 10 open windows all the way around. A voice brings you out of your little trance, "Now, this, this is what I like to call not a living room, but a sunroom." You could see why he called it the sunroom, light was pouring in as you sat down on very comfortable chairs that made you want to curl up and read a book. As you looked up, there was that grandest chandler you've ever seen. Uncle Dave smiled kindly at Mariel, and offered her some cookies he brought from the kicten. He turned to Sabrina, a cold look on his face. "Yes, we will. Empasize on WILL. Now, sit down, shut up." He turned back around and clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention, though he already had. "We have a big plan, to get all this in 80 hours. So, without further a-.." Dave stopped, and whispered something into Steve's ear, and Steve nodded and shrugged. Uncle Dave nodded, "Alright, sorry. Eat the cookies!"

1,199 posts

glazzie • 14 September 2011 at 6:00 PM

@skylark Hey thar.

Eclipse looked around as if she had done something wrong. She didn't speak, for the sake of being scolded. Studying the floor, once she heard more words shoot out of his dreadful mouth, she faced him. "My geek, then," she said back to him defensively. "And yeah, I am something alright. I'm myself. Now bust a move. Let's get this over with." She snapped. As she watched him turn around, Eclipse put her finger-tips onto her lips. Maybe she shouldn't of been so stubborn and demanding. Eclipse turned pale, but continued to walk slowly, with her slightly platformed flats clicking softly every step she wished to take.

Eclipse starred as she entered both the rooms. She was so amazed it was horrifying. She took a breath and sat in the chair that felt like a cloud. Well, until she smelt cookies. She got up, and reached her hands around until she found...a cold tray. She sighed. "Once again, Eclipse, you've failed." she whispered to herself, acknowledging that the cookies were all gone. She sat back down and pet Moon.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 14 September 2011 at 10:42 PM

Mariel smiles, widely. Like she always did when visiting Uncle Dave, & munching on a cookie, she winced as Uncle Dave told Brina to shut up. And she learned that munching on a cookie & wincing at the same time will lead her to choking on a cookie. Not pretty.

Sabrina stole a quick cookie from the tray, & stealing a glimpse at Eclipse, smiles widely & hands her the cookie that she took. After Uncle Dave told her to shut up, her first reaction was to tell him to shut his own grammatically challenged mouth up, but since she knew she had to play "angel" for the whole thing, she just smiled sweetly, & muttered, "Sure, Davie."

3,490 posts

skylark • 14 September 2011 at 10:45 PM

Uncle Dave rasied an eyebrow at Eclipse's outburst after he shook her hand, and nodded.

Uncle Dave ignored Sabrina, thinking that she was a complete waste of time.

Uncle Dave slapped Steve's hand, not unkindly, but because he had half the cookies in his hand. "You doofus, Eclipse didn't get any!" Steve blushed again, and put them on the plate for Eclipse. "Sorry..." he mumbled, deathly afraid of Dave.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 15 September 2011 at 3:25 PM

@skylark YO

Eclipse smiled at them, Steve and Sabrina. "No thank you," she said softly back to them. "I've decided not to have any." Eclipse sat back into her seat calmly and quietly. She was waiting for her orders. Of course, she didn't want to die this week.

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 17 September 2011 at 6:35 PM

http://images.neopets.com/items/cshadwraith.gif
Brina's awesome tiny shadow demons. xD

Brina, completley bored, but not showing it, silently, behing the chair where no one could see, make hand-signs to her hiding army of demons, sending them off to take a look around Dave's house, hoping that there would be something she could use. Silent flickers of shadows answered her, & that was done. They would report back later.

Mariel thought she saw Brina doing something with her hands, but she decided to pretend that never happened. She trusted Sabrina, against her own will. She knew her from when she was in preschool, although Brina showed no sign of remembering her, she knew that Sabrina had been her bestest friend-until the accident. She sighed. No use remembering it now.

3,490 posts

skylark • 18 September 2011 at 12:05 AM

:0 Totally neopets! Its a petpet xD

Uncle Dave saw flashes of shadows, but blinked and shook his head. Stupid glasses, he thought as he cleaned them. "Yes, I do have a jet. Yes, I am liable enough to fly it. No, we are all not going to die." he said to Steve when he started to open his mouth. Steve nodded. "Alright, I'll shut up now. You go on, you have lots of things to tell us."

Uncle Dave rubbed his hands out of habit. "So, the puzzle is a very magical puzzle, must be used with extreme catioun. Please, please with any pieces you find or get, please give them to me. If you don't, well, that would be a stupid thing to do because any puzzle piece to try and get after that would instantly act like acid to your skin, yet remain a solid. Anyhoo, enough of the actual pieces. I have no idea what the puzzle is a picture of, since they're all muddled until you bring them together. But, it is extremely powerful and can grant you one wish. One wish, but not twisted like those stupid lamp people. One wish to your power. But we must not greedy here, what help would that be? Any questions?"

Female
936 posts

marinalily • 18 September 2011 at 3:58 PM

I know. I play Neo too. Too bad I don't have a pet named Sabrina or Brina. xDD

"One wish..." Brina thought. "That would be very, very useful." She had a little demon in her pocket, & she told it with her hands to stay, & see if they could steal any of the peices that Dave aquired. After all, demons were not humans. Were they dead? No idea.

Mariel never had wanted anything much, after all, she had friends, family, & people she could trust. A person like her was truly rich.

Deleted • 18 September 2011 at 4:06 PM

@skylark
@glazzie
@marinalily

just checking in to see if I can add some of your RP into my story XD You can start checking in XP but I'll give you the access code sometime soon. I'm on like the sixth chapter but the chapters are definitely short. I definitely need to start getting more characters and plot in.

Definitely going to have a boy- based on @skylark and my main Pericaliya is maybe based on @glazzie

@marinalily there's a girl named Mariel 😊 that's Pericaliya's middle name but will serve as something different (I'm hoping)

@marinalily I'm hoping to incorporate Sabrina somewhere in there 😊 I'll let you all know on updates llater!

3,490 posts

skylark • 18 September 2011 at 4:18 PM

@marinalily Bahahaha! XD

@fluffy OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED 😃!!!!!!

---/--------/--------//--------/--------/---

"No? Ok, makes everything shorter! Sabrina, what are you doing, muttering into your pocket?" Uncle Dave glared at her, then decided against kicking her out. She was strong, he could see, so she many be useful later on. "Anyhoo, enough of Sabrina's mentalness. We shall go see my beautiful jet!" Uncle Dave immediately got up and headed out the back door, off the kitchen.

Steve looked at Eclipse, and shrugged. "Well, what do you think?" he asked, taking her hand.