Summer or School?

in Chit-Chat

Summer or school?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 June 2016 at 10:36 AM

Like the title says, is it summer for you or are you in school?
And which one do you prefer and why?

~~

I prefer summer, wow yes i do, because it is WAY more fun and I can lay around all day or swim and train for being a mermaid. It is currently summer for me.

1 post

chaxer • 9 June 2016 at 8:05 AM

Definitely summer

Female
337 posts

bingo • 9 June 2016 at 8:54 AM

I'm not in school anymore but I have to work. It's weird that I don't actually get a summer break anymore. xD I guess that means it's still summer though!

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 20 June 2016 at 3:05 PM

currently in school, have about four weeks left
honestly prefer summer compared to school because school hurts my brain

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 22 June 2016 at 4:20 AM

I've finished school, so I work.
Its winter here, yet school holidays begin this week.
So its winter holidays. 😊

I used to prefer the holidays to school. I was never a school sort of person.

Deleted • 22 June 2016 at 6:21 PM

Summer for both questions
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I can play more Egg Cave!

Female
6 posts

saphiera • 23 June 2016 at 7:15 AM

yup

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 25 June 2016 at 8:32 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

I have half of summer, with reading homework, and the other half is an algebra summer camp ❤️

The homework and summer camp are accelerated, meaning I won't have to do it next year and can do other, more fun things, and I get high school credits 😊

I like having half summer half school, but I prefer summer ❤️

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 25 June 2016 at 9:13 PM

I miss school.
Life was so much easier when all I had to do was goto school and work a job at 16 for extra cash.
Now I get to upkeep my own house, take care of a husband and child, work, pets, socialize with family, food shop, clothes shop, pay bills, and all the extras 😃

I'm not complaining, I love life, school was just much easier.

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 26 June 2016 at 1:25 AM

I graduated college in May. I'm going to miss it, ngl. Being an adult stinks.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 26 June 2016 at 8:10 PM

i hate school. its boring, and sometimes awkward. i don't miss school at all. plus, i have above average grades, meaning i know most of the stuff they teach us, so school is really 'repeated education' for me. but since i know this stuff, i draw in class a lot.

summer is my bae

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 29 June 2016 at 12:58 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 well ive just finished college and im actually pretty sad about it as im gonna miss the friends i made their plus their isnt really much for me to do so i get bored easy so weirdly enough im going college 😋

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 19 July 2016 at 5:35 AM

I am finishing my work and I will have my Summer holidays in 2 weeks 😃
I definetely prefer summer! XD

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 23 July 2016 at 1:40 PM

My summer is 6 months long due to school schedule adjustments where I live. So I'm still on break right now.^^

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 July 2016 at 3:10 PM

I love both school and summer! I am a homeschooler so I'm kind of always doing school. In the summer I don't do as much. What was funny was I was at a party and they had a bonfire. One kid came out and he started burning his homework. I looked at the burning homework in horror and said, "Why are you burning your homework?!". He said, "Because its homework and school is boring." I told him that school was fun. Everyone at the party looked at me like I was crazy. My friend walked up to me and said, "She is a homeschooler. She doesn't understand." Yeah so that's my funny story. Does anyone agree with me or does everyone think I'm crazy?

98 posts

flarrow • 27 July 2016 at 8:24 PM

school because i hate being lazy. summer is so boring. .n.

119 posts

lucid • 28 July 2016 at 10:31 PM

I like summer because then I can draw all day every day and no one can stop me.

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 29 July 2016 at 1:31 AM

summer can be awesome, school can be a pain but awesome, i'd take either over summer school 😋 even harder to focus when it's nice outside...

Female
116 posts

nap • 29 July 2016 at 1:54 PM

SUMMER!

Female
13 posts

sophisticat • 29 July 2016 at 9:09 PM

"SUMMER" -Olaf

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 29 July 2016 at 9:30 PM

Honestly, school. Summer is fun at first, but now I'm just bored and I can't wait to have something to do!

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 19 August 2016 at 5:39 PM

Defenitely summer. That way I can be on the internet more often.

1 post

asher200 • 20 August 2016 at 5:52 AM

I honestly like both, but I prefer summer, just because I can be lazy 😸

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 20 August 2016 at 6:25 AM

SUMMER. I start school in 2 days. Only because its the weekend.

Its not that I hate school, the classes are good, and the homework is... meh. But the thing is there are so many FAKE people, and I just don't enjoy the drama. I'm definitely introverted like this xD.

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 20 August 2016 at 6:34 AM

Forget summer. I hate the heat. Bring on the cold! (I guess doing school is worth it)

Female
10 posts

cashe • 9 September 2016 at 5:55 PM

I'd love to go back to the summer, I just started school about a week ago and it's rubbish. Too much homework and in 90% of my classes the teachers don't know what opening a window is xp

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 9 September 2016 at 10:06 PM

School. Summer is fun and all, but over time you start to lose the urge to wake up and do something since you've done everything you can. School also urges me to get out of my bed as early as 5:00 in the morning, whereas Summer, I oversleep and I'll probably wake up in the afternoon, making me miss all the fun I could've had.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2016 at 5:55 PM

@raccoon
I agree with you with the heat. I hardly go outside in the summer. I only go outside if my parents force me to or if I have friends over. I have really good memories from summer though so I love summer. Its the heat that I don't like.

Male
14 posts

shotonemar • 8 October 2016 at 9:22 PM

I don't have school anymore .v. and it recently turned fall, but I already miss the warm days of summer. While I hate the bugs that attack me during that season, the tempature, the food, the gathering, Camping, seeing all the neat creatures, animals, bugs and other things being so lively. It's just nice.

Also easier to draw in the summer, lots of references and I don't have to restrict my movement with coats.