EggCavity Mascot Contest (PRIZES!)

in User Contests & Giveaways

What would you want as a prize? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 11 July 2016 at 11:41 PM

Hey guys!

EggCavity crew here!

Recently our team has revealed that we are searching for a mascot!

We want something EggCave themed (for example,,, EggCavern's mascot was a Yeep), but we want something with a little but more creativity!

Please post your ideas here or on our submission form on EggCavity.com! There is a file uploader on there in case you need it!

We are open to any and all ideas!

You can submit as many ideas as you want!

Please help us out!

There is no definite deadline, nor are their set prizes for the winner yet (besides being featured on the site!).

Note: When you submit your ideas to us you are giving us full permission to use this design as we wish if selected. This will also give us the freedom to make changes so that your submission fits our site’s ideas and design as we see fit.

Let us know what you want to see as prizes!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 13 July 2016 at 12:36 PM

@carter
@prarie
@amber001
@karenna19
@icymuffin

Female
443 posts

say • 15 July 2016 at 4:58 PM

@eggcavity

I think the new mascot should be a Kitep! So cute and adorable to all cat lovers out there!

It has to be a egg cave creature right? Just curious! 😊

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 15 July 2016 at 11:03 PM

@say

I am thinking eggcave creature would be good. But maybe something edited/personalized! That way we can find something that unique to eggcavity

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 July 2016 at 12:14 AM

@eggcavity

A Tasma or Mo. Maybe change the colors or add something like wings to Tasmas or a differ color Mo.

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 16 July 2016 at 12:18 AM

@eggcavity I dunno, but I think a Candit would be a fun creature to use as a base for the mascot 😊 Since the website's name is egg cavity like and even though it's probably not cavity like the teeth cavity, I think using a candy-themed creature would be a fun play on words. It'd be kinda cool to have it peeking out of something like a tooth (as grotesque and cringe-worthy as that seems on second thought) or like an apple or something. I dunno. I'm not really one for digital art and making mascots, but I could try to do a watercolor pic for visual aid. I could probably make digital art if I tried hard enough, but the idea seems kinda meh to me on second though, haha.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 July 2016 at 12:26 AM

@eggcavity

I could always draw😊

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 17 July 2016 at 6:51 PM

@panda9983

Feel free to draw any of your ideas!

@silverjt

Draw however you'd like. Karenna will probably end up personalizing the idea anyway! SO if you're most comfortable with watercolors then do that!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 17 July 2016 at 9:16 PM

@rashka
@cubexline
@greengrass100100
@mcmelody

We still need submissions! Please submit or spread the word!

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 17 July 2016 at 9:29 PM

@lbowe_elbow
I submitted one so far, haven't started on more, might work on one later tonight or tomorrow. I was at six flags today, so I could do much πŸ˜‹ I also have a second variation of that entry too, if you guys have seen it yet and want the second coloring of it 😊.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 17 July 2016 at 9:31 PM

@cubexline

How fun! Take your time. I would love to see another variation!

I hope that you're having a good summer!

Spread the word of the contest to many people!

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 17 July 2016 at 9:32 PM

@lbowe_elbow : Okay. I'll submit it when I make my other idea(s). As for spreading the word, I don't know too many active people anymore, all the people I knew years ago have quit :l But I will add the link to here in my status and profile 😊

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 17 July 2016 at 9:33 PM

@cubexline

Thank you! I appreciate it! I don't know many actives much anymore! That's why I'm trying to keep this forum active! And thank you for all your help and support!

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 17 July 2016 at 10:20 PM

@eggcavity

Seems like it may be fun c: I will try to submit an entry ^o^

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 17 July 2016 at 10:45 PM

@lbowe_elbow :
I have submitted another new idea as well as a different variation of my first idea. Hopefully they are good enough and what you guys are looking for to be the mascot. xD

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 17 July 2016 at 11:16 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

We would love that!!

@EggCavity

@cubexline

Thank you! We appreciate ANY and ALL ideas!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 18 July 2016 at 8:01 AM

@eggcavity

i submitted my olimpt as it is SO CUTEπŸ˜‹ http://eggcave.com/egg/222340

and here are some pings

@inhabitant
@chaotic
@bee-dancer123
@ambivalent

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 18 July 2016 at 10:15 AM

@rashka

Thank you for the pings!

Deleted • 18 July 2016 at 2:41 PM

@eggcavity

Thanks for the link to this! πŸ˜ƒ This is awesome! 😸❀️

I think the mascot should be the Drakomo, since it was the very first Egg Cave creature/species put in the sysytem. 😸

😸❀️

(I have no drakomo, but maybe someone could send theirs in! 😊❀️)

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 18 July 2016 at 2:44 PM

@eggcavity I think a personalized Tasma like @panda9983 said would be a great idea since we have more alive tasmas than any other creature on EC 😊

Maybe it could be a tasma with a dog-collar with some kind of symbol of Egg Cavity, or if you'd like we could make it more human, dressing it up. Idk, just ideas xD

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 18 July 2016 at 2:49 PM

@brunosc

This is why I chose a Tasma. πŸ˜‰

@eggcavity

I'll try drawing soon!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 July 2016 at 2:56 PM

@brunosc
@panda9983

I love the collar with the EggCavity tag! I can't wait to see what you guys draw up!

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 18 July 2016 at 2:57 PM

@eggcavity I think it should be either Tasma (the most common creature in EC) or Hydra, since it is a mash-up of other species as well x)

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 July 2016 at 3:01 PM

@raitonchidori

Thank you for you ideas!

Female
2,157 posts

prairie • 18 July 2016 at 3:03 PM

@eggcavity

maybe a drakomo/bunthoff?? 😊 Being they used to be older cave creatures??

@lbowe_elbow

I can try to draw one when I find the time, kinda busy ATM. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 18 July 2016 at 3:06 PM

I do have an idea but I'll draw and submit it tomorrow.
For now I'll say that I can't see a really desired prize in the poll but I don't know who, why and what is this contest so I won't vote on that.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 July 2016 at 3:10 PM

@prairie

Thank you for your ideas! Can't wait to see the art!

@vivimorena

The prize would be for the winner! This contest is FOR EggCavity, BECAUSE we want a cool mascot! So If your idea wins then you would get the prize!

Female
341 posts

fainne_24 • 18 July 2016 at 3:13 PM

It could be cool maybe to have a creature with some egg paterns inside it. Like for example a Tasma with a Mo pattern inside its body or something like that 😊

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 18 July 2016 at 3:14 PM

@lbowe_elbow I really wish I could draw it, but I made a surgery + I only know how to draw on paper xD

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 July 2016 at 3:18 PM

@fainne_24

That's really cool!

@brunosc

You don't have to draw your ideas! Just throw them up! And you can always take a picture of your hand-drawn pictures and post a link!