Meepits Are Scary!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Male
10 posts

borovan • 26 September 2016 at 8:54 PM

Hi.
Most of you most likely know me from another virtual site called Neopets. I'm the originally creator of Neopets along side my wife, Donna. Unfortunately, I have sold neopets back a couple years ago. As I've been getting older I've decided I would like to try my own site project. I also came across Eggcave by a friend. I'm here to try something new. You can read upon my profile for more information. Questions? Feel free and ping me or send me a message. I'll reply as soon as possible.

No. I won't show you a picture of me unless you want a non blurry UFO. Haha! I hope to hear from everyone soon! I'll be gladly to be your friend. Just send me a friend request.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 26 September 2016 at 9:22 PM

@borovan

wait... for real? 😱

Male
10 posts

borovan • 26 September 2016 at 9:27 PM

@motivecat Yes, for real.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 26 September 2016 at 9:35 PM

@borovan

that's really cool! it's an honor to meet you!

Male
10 posts

borovan • 26 September 2016 at 9:38 PM

@motivecat Likewise. (:

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 26 September 2016 at 9:39 PM

@borovan Hi, welcome to Egg Cave. I hope you enjoy your stay, I used to play Neopets a whole lot when I was younger, but I misplaced my username and password too many times throughout the years to try to start again. Thank you for making a site that changed my childhood for the better.

Male
10 posts

borovan • 26 September 2016 at 9:41 PM

@bunnyshadow You're absolutely welcome! Thank you for being a member. Things has changed a lot since I sold the site. I'm sorry to hear you had to start over again. Did you try to send in a ticket?

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 26 September 2016 at 9:42 PM

@borovan

Wow!! 😃 I remember I used to be totally into neopets. X3

Male
10 posts

borovan • 26 September 2016 at 9:45 PM

@Prairie Heehee. It's sadly going downhill. ☚ī¸

1,853 posts

purgatory • 26 September 2016 at 9:50 PM

@borovan neopets is the one that started all the commotion about virtual adoption games! Such an honor to meet you! ❤ī¸

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 26 September 2016 at 9:54 PM

@borovan,

I might be that way, but just like ammolite said, it was one of the biggest things to open the doors to online adoption games, like this one! 😊

Male
10 posts

borovan • 26 September 2016 at 10:03 PM

@ammolite It's a pleasure to meet you.

@prairie You guys are awesome!

Female
325 posts

disney • 26 September 2016 at 10:27 PM

@borovan

If you are in fact who you say you are I just want to say one thing. Ever since neopets was sold it is a disaster xO I quit because its just too much for me to handle anymore. I used to be very into neopets, I miss the good old days.... >.<

Either way, nice to meet you, wish you still owned neopets, I'd probably still be playing 😊

Male
2 posts

asparagus • 26 September 2016 at 10:48 PM

I found my old account haha! This is @Borovan.

@disney Now when I look back at it, I wish I didn't.

Female
318 posts

chat • 27 September 2016 at 12:14 AM

I really doubt you're the real Adam Powell or Borovan. It looks like you've copied and pasted on your profile. You also said you're the "creator" of Neopets. Adam wouldn't say that nor that's not the job title. I've played Neopets for 10 years and decided to quit. But yeah... Welcome to Eggcave!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 September 2016 at 7:37 AM

@asparagus
@borovan
Hey 😊 Welcome to EC ;D Hope you like it so far 😊 If you need any help, feel free to ask me 😊 (PS. I have never played NeoPets before LOL X3) Here's a little guide ;D
@ pings users so they get a notification (only works on forums, still works outside of forums but the user doesn't get notified 😋)(If you want to do a quicker way, click the bell XD) For example: The user is LeafMelody! When you put a @ in front, it turns into @LeafMelody (Aka a link 😋)
# Is for forum posts 😊 It's basically a short link to a forum 😋 For example #Giftie 😊
Creature Trading Center is for trading creature, auctions is where you auction creatures and Item Trading Center is where you trade items 😊
The Mysterious Asteroid is kinda like the cave, but it is like so much harder to get a creature :/ You can view the creatures available from the Mysterious Asteroid, as well as every other creatures at the Archives 😊
Shops is where you buy like stuff for your creatures XD Travel Agency and Trinket Travels put a background on your creature, whereas everything else just increases happiness 😋
The Thief Shop is a place where you have a rare chance of getting a creature ☚ī¸ Every now and then, a mystery creature is put into the Thief Shop and if you want it, you have to buy it for đŸĒ™ and it may be empty so you may be robbed! DX It's basically a game of chance 😋 PS. It is really rare to find creatures at the Thief Shop, so don't be surprised if nothing comes up XD
The Leila Oasis is kinda like the Thief Shop, except you don't need to pay 😊 You can get some retired commons there 😊 (Aka endangered creatures 😋) So yeah, again, chance XD
Some common abbreviations include:
UFT: Up for Trade
NFT: Never for Trade
TNT: Transfer not Trade
UFA: Up for Auction or Up for Adoption
CSP: Cash Shop Park
Creatures turn immortal (Aka never die LOL XD) when they reach Level 2000+ Before that, they are capable of dying ☚ī¸
The Cash Shop is where you can buy đŸ’ĩ and other stuff with đŸ’ĩ XD It's basically upgrades, and it's really cool 😊 (Sadly, I don't buy đŸ’ĩ but it's my fault LOL XD)
There are new monthlies every month 😊 (Now, they have random themes LOL 😋) There are caves (everyone can get at one stage) and Cash Shop Parks (The ones you buy with money /cries/ XD)
So yeah, that's the basics XD I could write more, but I don't want this to turn into a lecture 😋 (It already has XD) So yeah, welcome 😊 Here's some useful links you might wanna check out ;D Sorry if you already know all this stuff ☚ī¸ And sorry if I don't make any sense XD
http://eggcave.com/forums/ecode
http://eggcave.com/explore/faq
http://eggcave.com/guidelines

EDIT:
Whoops 😋 I think I pinged your main 😋 XD So I don't think you'll get the ping on @borovan, sorry DX

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 30 September 2016 at 1:51 AM

@borovan

Oh God the Nostalgia D: I used to be obsessed with Neopets. I remember owning almost all of the pocket neopets devices, and the interactive Scorchio,Uni,Angelpuss and the Lion (Dont remember name) Plushies.

And also is Notch your other side account? Because his account seems very similar to yours information wise and was recently created the day you had started?