Fnaf RP

in Roleplaying

Favorite Animatronic? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:03 PM

Luni glared harshly at pepper not moving "you should watch what you say" (honestly I thought it seemed a little stupid but I tried to make it work XD)

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:04 PM

Bandit cocked his head. "Why? He can't exactly eat..."

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 7:08 PM

Kitty says to Bandit, "It is a poison cake for Pepper".When Pepper is not looking, I will transport the cake into the office and label the tag that it is from the staff members

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:11 PM

Toy Luni overheard kitty and bandit's conversation "what if pepper doesn't like cake? and do you really think with that pay they would give pepper a cake? I mean they're pretty cheap

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:11 PM

Wolfie: *she crawls through the vents*
Haha im so smart!
*her voice echoed throught the vents*
This is the best plan ever!!
*she crawls faster*

Nutty:*he leaves the boys bathroom and heads towards the stage*
Ugh that door will never open........
*he went up on stage ans started singing his death song for the security guard pepper*

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:11 PM

Bandit nodded. "Good idea!"

Pepper cursed under her breath. 70% battery at 1:30 wasn't good.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:15 PM

"do you guys even think before you decide something? Toy Luni asked , they weren't sure she liked cake anyway

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:15 PM

Wolfie:*she sees the security guards office and snickers quietly*
Now we wait........
*she sits very still like a rock from the vent up above the securtiy guard office*

Nutty:*his song grows louder and louder*

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:17 PM

Pepper thought she heard something. "What was that?" She checked the cameras. "What the heck is Nutty doing?!"

Bandit turned to Toy Luni, "Nope. Never. Although you have a point..."

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 7:18 PM

Kitty says, "I know she likes cake because I saw her with some chocolate mousse cake on her first night. Besides, that is her favorite type because I stalked her home once without her noticing as she said to her friend that she likes chocolate cake."

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:21 PM

Wolfie:*still waiting*

Nutty:*he senses that Pepper is looking through the camera*
I know your watching me............Pepper.........
*he latches onto the camera*
AND IM COMING FOR YOU
*he then blurrs the camera and it leaves that camera offline for a while*

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:21 PM

"still people's taste buds change" explained Toy Luni
"and again why would the staff give her cake? they are too cheap.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:23 PM

Bandit glanced at Kitty, "How did you get out of here to follow her? I thought the door was always locked?"

Pepper continued to glare at Luni, "GET OUT OF HERE!"

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 7:23 PM

Kitty says, "I stalked her last night when I had time."

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:26 PM

Luni stepped closer to pepper, she only had one weakness but she guessed pepper was new enough to not know

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:27 PM

Wolfie:*sighs*
Okay im tired of waiting
*she opens the vents and swings upside down and pops up in peppers face*
SURPRISE!!!!! GIVE ME A SOMETHING SWEET!
*she latches onto peppers face wanting a sweet treat (aka a pastry cake etc it can be anyhing sweet XD)

*Btw wolfie will only leave if u give her cake or something sweet because she has a sweet tooth (thats how my orihginal character is) and if u dont give her anything she wont kill u but she will violently attack ur face*

Nutty:*continues to sing louder and louder*

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 7:32 PM

Kitty said to herself, "Please don't give Wolfie the cake".

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 13 November 2016 at 7:32 PM

A weird dude drops from a giant flying dolphin and gives Wolfie a oatmeal raisin Cookie.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:33 PM

@lunawolf14 that's confusing 0_0

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:36 PM

luna- Thanks for the tip! So overwhelmed right now XD

Pepper screamed, "AHHHHHHH! GET OFF!!!!!" She summoned a force field to knock back Wolfie. "I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING!!! GO TO THE KITCHEN!!" She ran in circles in the office trying to avoid Wolfie. She opened a drawer (spelling?) and found a small hard candy. Pepper threw it at Wolfie. "Now get OUT!"

Now Luni...

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:37 PM

Well Wolfie isnt that big XD im sorry i tried making that sound right but i guess it didnt basically she opened the vent from the ceiling where she climbed through and she attatched her two tails on the vent ledge so that she could swing down and grab onto peppers face and she wont let go until she gets something sweet which is like a cupcake or something (scratch the cake i dont really like cake XD) does that make a little more sense
(i decided to make wolfie really small so that she can fit through vents and stuff
@runa

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:38 PM

Luni and Toy Luni facepalmed as Luni screamed "ROBOTS CAN'T FREAKING TASTE ANYTHING!!! also @lunawolf14 scratch the cake from cupcake, so you want a cup?

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 7:40 PM

@jellifysh that was random. Kitty said, "Yes" and transported the cake into the office.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:45 PM

Pepper turned around. The cake surprised her and she glanced at Luni. She opened the door, threw the cake at her and quickly shut the door again. "Maybe not, but hopefully it will jam your circuits!"

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:46 PM

Wolfie: *she growls and her eyes glow blood red as they flicker to endo*
HOW DARE YOU YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!
*She scurries like a little rat up into the ceiling vent and her growls can be heard and it fades as she gets further away*

Nutty: *follows Wolfies voice*
What did u do?
*snickers*
(btw Wolfies paws have gripping pads that allow her to attach herself to walls and stuff)
@runa
No XD she likes cupcakes but not the full cake you know the ones the use for birthdays* im sorry im so confusing

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 7:50 PM

Kitty says,"well that failed, I am going to try a different idea."

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 13 November 2016 at 7:52 PM

Luni growled with the cake dripping down her face "atleast it won't effect me, since I'm dead" she then wiped it off and sprung herself toward the door banging on it fiercely.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 13 November 2016 at 7:56 PM

Pepper had a sinister smile on her face and laughed hysterically. "You're welcome for that!"

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 13 November 2016 at 7:59 PM

Wolfie:*she hides within the shadows of the pizzeria and she lets out a loud errie howl*

Nutty: Okay im just going to let u be....
*he bounds towards the left security door*
C'mon i can make it!!!

Deleted • 13 November 2016 at 8:00 PM

Puppy goes to Kitty and says "Pepper shut the door on my face again".Kitty says "Well we are going to get revenge on Pepper anyways. Kitty goes to see Luni and asks Luni,"Are you okay"?