Fnaf RP

in Roleplaying

Favorite Animatronic? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 16 November 2016 at 10:59 PM

Wolfie gripped her robotic fangs together "Fake, I see right through ''you little miss sunshine'',Dont think you can play me for fool"!
Wolfie glared at Pepper and growled "I got my eyes on you missy".

Nutty was at the door carrying Stel
he heard the conversation and had a tight grip on Stel, he stood right outside the door silent and still and he beckoned Stel to keep quiet

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 November 2016 at 11:15 PM

Pepper rolled her eyes, "Don't get your fur in a knot. Besides, I'm on night shift, not day shift. I don't know if you've noticed, but there's no kids here." At least no alive kids, she thought. And she hadn't done... THAT in a while. "And you should be glad no kids are here. Especially your little friend. Would you really want him to see you like this? Eyes glowing with hatred? Fangs ready to tear someone apart? Not exactly an image you'd want to show a little kid, huh?" @lunawolf14

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 16 November 2016 at 11:24 PM

Wolfie's eyes switched back to their cutesy look "He's more than just a friend to me Pepper and i dont except you to understand,You dont understand or no anything about me,Your simply here just for a paycheck ,im assuming
She lowered her agression a bit

Nutty still kept silent and covered Stel's mouth so that he wouldnt make a sound,they both kept silent listening

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 November 2016 at 11:37 PM

Pepper grinned, "You're right, I don't nor do I care. Assume what you want about me. Doesn't matter." She leaned backed in the swivel chair. "I'm sure there are many things I don't know about you. Then again, vise versa."

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 16 November 2016 at 11:47 PM

Wolfie let out a deep growl "And i dont expect you to care little miss"
She tapped her foot rapidly with irritation and vibration can be heard from her mechanical bolts

Stel heard Pepper being mean to Wolfie and he removed Nutty's hand and shouted " YOU MEANIE LEAVE WOLFIE ALONE RIGHT NOW"!
He squirmed around wanting to go to Wolfie

Wolfie heard Stel's voice and was surprised as she exclaimed
"STEL.W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"!
Wolfie hurried up and opened the door and found Nutty and Stel eavesdropping on the conversation
"Nutty im not surprised,but Stel what are you doing"!

Nutty still had a tight grip on Stel and he glared at Pepper

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 12:30 AM

Pepper was slightly surprised by the kid, but eventually she just laughed it off. "Well, it seems you all need to talk. I'll just..." She stepped out of the room and started off toward the bathroom, at first slowly, then quickly, then she ran. Pepper smashed open the bathroom door and rushed in. She stood in front of a sink and splashed water on her face. She suddenly felt very sick.
@lunawolf14

Deleted • 17 November 2016 at 12:34 AM

Kitty goes back into the Kitchen as the Happy Birthday Song is played.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 17 November 2016 at 8:47 AM

toy luni pricked her ears hearing the bathroom door slam shut and not caring a bit she turned her gaze to her plushes, they were all real she made them and to her they were real...it was probably her loneliness causing these hallucinations but she couldn't help it, she didn't even know what happened to her poor kitten carrie and her best friend saina

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 9:42 AM

Bandit stretched his arms and could hear a few of his gears pop. After adjusting his bandanna, he trudged to the Dining Area. He grabbed a balloon and lowered it a bit. Then he took a fork and threw it at the balloon. Missing, he tried again.

Deleted • 17 November 2016 at 3:36 PM

Puppy and Kitty decided to go and talk in the kitchen.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 November 2016 at 8:17 PM

@pitch1226 could I make it 3 am? -w-

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 8:46 PM

@ammolite Sure! 😃

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 November 2016 at 8:49 PM

Soooooo Alex is back in the security room. ugh

Alex returns to sipping his coffee. He checks the camera, looking out for any other things. That leopard was by the bathroom.. Bathroom... Pepper was just there... Hmmm.. Wait..., he thought.

@pitch1226 Dasher likes to clean toilets. I'm the opposite

Deleted • 17 November 2016 at 8:57 PM

Kitty and Puppy got out of the kitchen and goes near to the office.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 9:09 PM

@ammolite

Pepper stared at herself, trying to gain composure. "Ok. I'm ok." She went to open the door, but ended up running to the toilet to throw up. "ughhhhhh"

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 November 2016 at 9:12 PM

Dasher crept up on Pepper. "Messing up the toilets, eh?" he said. He then jumped on her.

Alex became worried. He checked his watch. 3:30 it was 30 minutes when Pepper was last here! He went to the bathroom to check on her.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 9:19 PM

@ammolite

"I am trying to throw up here!" She shoved Dasher off, trying not to puke everywhere. "Ale-" she quickly swallowed her puke and tried again, "Alex help!"

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 November 2016 at 9:23 PM

@pitch1226 PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT I can't stop laughing XD

Alex pulled dasher off. "How much does this thing weigh? 700 pounds?" he said as he pulled Dasher off Pepper.

"Correction, 200 pounds. No I'm not fat. It's just my parts. Now I'm guessing you're interfering with my cleaning... Sooo... die." Dasher growled.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 9:28 PM

@ammolite She just really needed to throw up XD

Pepper could feel the rage boil inside her. "You're right, you're not fat. You're rude! You're inconsiderate! And very VERY ANNOYING!" Pepper spun around, marched into a stall, and threw up one last time. After she came out, glared at Dasher, "now if you'll excuse me, I need to wash my hands!"

Deleted • 17 November 2016 at 9:30 PM

Kitty and Puppy saw Pepper,Alex, and Dasher fighting and they both laughed. Kitty said to Puppy, "that was hysterical".

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 November 2016 at 9:39 PM

"oh shut up strange weird robot mammal things that look like American Girl Dolls." Alex said when he saw and heard Puppy and Kitty. He checked his watch again. 4:00

@chicachicken
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 November 2016 at 9:42 PM

@ammolite @chicachicken Dang security guard sass on point tonight XD

Pepper quickly washed her hands then turned to Alex, "We should probably get back to the office." She glanced at Dasher, then back at Alex, "thanks by the way. I'd rather that not happen again though." Then she headed toward the office.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 November 2016 at 9:45 PM

@pitch1226 PPFFFFT *spewes coffee on iPad*

Alex nodded and headed back. He gave Dasher a hard look.

Dasher growled and carried his mop. He returned to cleaning the floor.

Deleted • 17 November 2016 at 10:06 PM

Kitty got angry and marched to the office.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 November 2016 at 6:23 AM

@ammolite I forgot Wolfie, Nutty, and Stel were in the office
@chicachicken @runa @lunawolf14

Pepper was about to go in the office when she remembered Wolfie, Nutty, and Stel were in there. She poked her head in, "Are you done in there? Kitty's pretty angry and I'd like to be in the office when she comes for us."

Deleted • 18 November 2016 at 6:49 AM

@pitch1226 alright
Kitty started laughing in a demonic tone when she heard Pepper talking about Kitty.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 18 November 2016 at 2:01 PM

Wolfie grabbed Stel protectively and growled "Im leaving quit it with the pressure"!
Wolfie carried Stel on her back and walked out the office despite her being small she still is able to carry anything do to her super strength

Nutty he glared at Pepper on his way out following Wolfie

@pitch1226

Deleted • 18 November 2016 at 2:56 PM

Kitty appeared in the office.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 18 November 2016 at 9:06 PM

Alex walked slowly to the office. He groaned as he saw Wolfie, Nutty, and Kitty there. "Why do you have to do this to meeeee..." he murmured. He ran past Kitty, and into the office, dragging Pepper with him.

@pitch1226
@chicachicken

Deleted • 18 November 2016 at 9:38 PM

@ammolite okay. Kitty ran to catch Pepper and Alex off guard.