Fnaf RP

in Roleplaying

Favorite Animatronic? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 9 November 2016 at 7:13 PM

Rules: You can create your OC'S here but, you have to get my approvel and 2 OC 's per user. Other than that have fun. But you have include this information for your OC. After the first 5 people join, the rp can begin. Users can still join after 5 people. I need someone to be a night guard.

Name:
Description:
Crush: (Optional but don't use animatronics from the actual game)
Power: (Optional but choose 1 power if your OC has powers dark Magic is the most powerful one you can use)
Gender: ( I know robots don't have genders but just in case.)
Attack Movements: Optional
Personality :

My OC's :
Name: Kitty
Description: Black Cat that has a black dress, curly long black hair and Purple eyes (Turns red at night).
Crush: Puppy
Power: Dark Magic
Attack Movements: Stage,Kitchen, Birthday Hall and Office. (Only way to stop her is to play her favorite song. (Happy Birthday).
Personality: Dark,Serious and has a short temper (has a soft spot for Puppy.)

Name : Puppy
Description: Light brown and white dog with a red bowtie and brown eyes. (Turns red at night).
Crush: Kitty
Power: None
Attack Movement: Stage, Boys Bathroom, Celebrate Hall, Left or Right Door, Office (Only way to stop him is shut the door on his face.)
Personality: Funny, Dark and cares for Kitty.

Female
69 posts

darkwing35177 • 9 November 2016 at 8:00 PM

@chicachicken Just out of curiosity, is this set in the original Pizzaria?

Deleted • 9 November 2016 at 8:03 PM

@ Darkwing35177,Yes After Fnaf 3.

Female
69 posts

darkwing35177 • 9 November 2016 at 8:26 PM

@chicachicken

Name: Lucy Lynx
Occupation: Works as a waiter and server, and sometimes has "conversations" with the other animatronics (pre-programmed)
Description: Lucy is designed to look like a humanoid Lynx. She has a light brown body with dark brown spots, yellow eyes, and a white muzzle and stomach. She wears a dark brown plastic fedora and sometimes carries an empty tray.
Programmed Gender: Female
Route: Dining Hall->Bathroom->Kitchen->West Hall->Office Door
In Game Agression:
Passive N1-4
Aggressive N5-6
Personality: Friendly, polite, and happy. She always has a very cheery tone to her voice, and has a nice meandering demeanor, even when she's in a more aggressive mode.

Deleted • 9 November 2016 at 8:28 PM

@darkwing35177 that is a great OC. Accepted

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 9 November 2016 at 9:10 PM

Name: Wolfie

Species: Maned Wolf

Occupation: She is in charge of cooking, and taking care of the children during the day, and if she is not doing otherwise she is a maid for the whole establishment (cleaning every mess that) (happens)

Description: Wolfie's full body color is tiger orange, she has droopy ears that have black ear tips, she has a white muzzle, chest fur (all the way down to the end of her stomach) and a white tail tip. her claws and hands are black (arms remain tiger orange) she has two tails instead of one, and her eyes are blood red and always in endo form it is rare to see her eyes in normal form. she also sometimes carries a plushie of her crush (Nutty)

Personality: She is extremely protected of her friends and loved ones, Very Agressive, Tough, has a soft spot (rare to see), Secretive (mostly with her emotions she never lets any animatonic see things get to her), Her voice is always rough and sort of raspy (kina like Jaspers from steven universe)

Deleted • 9 November 2016 at 9:16 PM

@lunawolf14 great OC I also like steven universe. It can be used. Accepted.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 9 November 2016 at 9:24 PM

Wolfie's description continuation

Power: Super strength (nothing is too heavy for her to carry)

Attack movements: anywhere in the establishment (im sorry i dont know the area please inform me on what areas there are XD) and she hides in the shadows so all that can be seen is her blood red eyes and you have to constantly check for her because she moves silently, but you can sometimes find out where she is because she howls in the night when she is nearing your office

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 5:40 AM

Yep that is great.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 10 November 2016 at 1:25 PM

Name: Nutty

Species:Sugar glider

stage (but sometimes he sings duets with Wolfie)

Description: his body color is pure white except of the huge spot he has on his back (the filling of the spot is Black and grey mixed in), his tail is also Black (full) eye color is cold ice blue

Crush: Wolfie
Power: He has the power to see the souls of the dead children (including his) and he can communicate with them as well

Attack Movements: He starts out on the stage and then he doesnt move unless you keep your eyes off him then thats when he will start to move and most of the time he will hide in the boys bathroom and wait until u forget he is there then he will quickly sprint towards your office, then u must shut the door on him or before he enters and if u panic hide under the desk and dont make any noise he will eventually leave because he thinks no one is there

Personality : (find out in rp)
@chicachicken

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 2:57 PM

@lunawolf14 great, accepted.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 November 2016 at 5:08 PM

Name: Claudia or Jinx ( nickname )

Species: Kitty

Occupation: Usually hangs out in the petting center. She was the most popular one, everyone loves to pet her.

Description: She's white with a piece of her right ear missing. She has a black scar on her left eye and she's blind.

Crush: Nutty

Power: She can run super fast and blend into anything around her.

Attack Movement: She starts up in the petting center, curled up in a ball. After a while, she's going to be sitting up, looking at you. You must be quick enough to stop her when she's sprinting to you. You also must look out for a glitched out spot around the place. That will be her, blending in the area around her. To stop her, you mustn't move, since she's Ballora's cat.

Personality: She's very serious and never takes a chill. She's probably the meanest and dangerous machine to be with! Although she cares deeply for Nutty and jealous that he likes Wolfie better.

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 5:15 PM

@popcornflakes, accepted

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 November 2016 at 5:16 PM

😊

Thank you!! This is going to be the best RP ever made!

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 5:18 PM

@popcornflakes Your welcome!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 November 2016 at 5:19 PM

When do you start, later on?

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 10 November 2016 at 6:30 PM

Name: toy Luni
Description: white fox suit, blue cheeks, purple bow, golden eyes
Attack Movements: parts and service, prize corner, office
Personality: witty, mischievious
power: the only animatronic to actually know everyone, meaning everything about one person

is that allowed? sorry if it was terrible XD and may I add the original Luni?

@chicachicken

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 6:41 PM

@popcornflakes Yeah later on when at least 5 people join. @runa accepted.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 10 November 2016 at 6:55 PM

Name: Luni
Description: black fox suit, blood red bow, yellow eyes, wires sticking out of ears, broken tail wrapped with bandages.
Attack Movements: stage, door, left hall, door
Personality: evil, revengeful

original version of toy Luni

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 6:59 PM

@runa accepted.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 November 2016 at 7:57 PM

@chicathechicken

Yes, OK.

Deleted • 10 November 2016 at 9:13 PM

@popcornflakes Thanks.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 2:39 PM

@popcornflakes

I agree the best role play ever I cant wait to start!

@chicachicken

Who is your favorite character from sister location?
Mine is Funtime freddy (his voice is so cool!) lol

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 2:57 PM

@lunawolf14 My favorite charecters are Funtime Freddy,Ballora and Baby.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:15 PM

Ohh Ballora is my second favorite

the story line for the real ending is pretty messed up Baby basically tricked you she was being nice to gain your trust then she backstabbed you ,But what i want to know is what did baby do with your skin? I mean i have alot of thoughts about it but they might not be correct Did she hide in it Did she take over your body to leave the establishment I have no clue

@chicachicken

Female
69 posts

darkwing35177 • 11 November 2016 at 3:18 PM

@lunawolf14 Have you read the FNAF novel Silver Eyes? It basically explains the ending. I can give you an explanation, but I'd prefer to do it in Mail (because of spoilers and such)

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:20 PM

@darkwing35177

I didnt even know they had a book :0

Why was i not informed about it (lol jk i should of known myself)
but seriously i never knew there was a book all i know is that Mr.Ashton or Mr.Ashtin (not sure how it is spelled) is purple guy because i heard Markipiler say that

And please explain to me I am now eager to read the book >.<

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 11 November 2016 at 3:22 PM

😸

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:26 PM

@popcornflakes

Did you know about the FNAF book Silver Eyes? :0

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 11 November 2016 at 3:27 PM

@lunawolf14

YES!! But I've never read it. I think it was on scott's website. And, still, I don't think Nutty would like a insane kitty! 😉