Fnaf RP

in Roleplaying

Favorite Animatronic? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:30 PM

@popcornflakes

I havent read it either :0

No wonder why when i was playing sister location im like Okay Scott whats the story behind this one X'D Whats the point of me becoming an animatronic lmao

Also Nutty may change his mind (hes pretty crazy himself i mean he is the cousin of the squirrel family and squirrels are pretty crazy XD

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 11 November 2016 at 3:31 PM

@lunawolf14

LOL. But still I haven't read it, so my point unproven!!

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:35 PM

@popcornflakes
I love Scott Cawthon's series so much That im making my own FNAW series 😸

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 3:35 PM

@lunawolf14 I know the silver eyes book but, I only heard an audio version of the first few chapters. I also think that Ennard was the one who was pretending using Baby's voice to lure us into the scooper. I also think Ennard is possessing you at the end. Also, did you know the custom night for Sister Location coming soon?

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:37 PM

@chicachicken

No i havent, although i heard my friends talking about it I just didnt know it would be true, but knowing Scott im like Yeah he would do that XD

Do you guys also believe that he would make another FNAF game or this is his last one

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 3:38 PM

@lunawolf14 I don't know but we will just have to wait and see.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:41 PM

I kinda believe he would and I hope he does 😊

Btw how many ppl are in the rp?

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 3:44 PM

@lunawolf14 , 4, I just need one more person. Then the rp can begin.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:44 PM

@chicachicken

Oh okay 😸

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 3:46 PM

@lunawolf14 thanks.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 3:46 PM

@chicachicken

No problem ^v^

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 3:48 PM

Anyone who likes this rp, hit the heart with the plus sign on the corner.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 November 2016 at 8:46 PM

Hey! Here's my form, but I won't really be active until this weekend, when I get my phone back hopefully. ^^"

Name: Plushroo (Plush version of Rudy Kangaroo), goes by Bandit (When I say plush version, I don't mean the small version like foxy in fanf 4. More like Plushtrap, animatronic like)
Description: Small plush Kangaroo, tan body, light tan stomach, big feet and abnormally big ears, small cowboy hat that is black, red bandanna around neck, blue eyes (turn red at night), southern accent
Crush: Not sure yet ^^"
Power: Phasing through walls
Attack Movements: Idk XP
Personality: Independent, adventurous, can be cold and harsh, friendly and open to those he gets close to, sly, smug

Name: Pepper
Description: purple button down shirt with black collar, black tie, security badge, black pants, black shoes, black security hat that she wears slightly crooked, long-medium black hair, dark blue eyes, slightly pale, freckles
outfit pic- http://pre13.deviantart.net/5674/th/pre/i/2015/249/c/1/a_nightguard_s_uniform_by_anacosplay-d98llnc.jpg
Crush: Nope 😊
Power: Force field
Attack Movements: Idk still XD
Personality: Cold, harsh, despite acting tough Pepper can be easily scared/frightened

Pepper=Purple Guy?
@chicachicken

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 9:08 PM

@darkwing35177 @popcornflakes @lunawolf14 @runa @pitch1226, let the rp begin! Also that is a great oc accepted. It is nightime and Pepper is watching the cameras. Kitty is awake... she stares menacingly at Pepper and goes to the kitchen.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 November 2016 at 9:19 PM

Pepper pulled up the cameras, cursing under her breath. "Of course that dumb cat goes to the kitchen. Only room with disabled camera." She wondered what the night would provide this time. Despite emotionally and psychologically being tormented from coming, it had become an obsession. Pepper tugged at her tie, putting the cameras down. "Can't lose battery to early. What time is it anyway?" Glancing at the clock, she let out an annoyed sigh. "Of course. Only 12:30."

Bandit's eyes snapped open. Tonight was going to be fun. He felt restless, but then again, when didn't he? Twitching his ears, a sly smile spread across his face.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 11 November 2016 at 9:20 PM

Luni let out a stressed and angered scream, she often went out of control at night, meanwhile toy Luni fixed her bow staring ahead with her bright golden eyes, she sighed and decided to sew up a plush that had gotten ripped up and fell off a table, she was a good mender but it seemed strange for an animatronic.

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 9:29 PM

Puppy is awake, he goes to find Kitty. But, before he left, he gave Pepper a sinister smile.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 November 2016 at 9:35 PM

Pepper jumped at the scream that pierced her ears. The scream seemed so familiar, it sent chills down her spine. "Keep your cool, Pep..." Reaching across the desk, Pepper pushed the 'Happy Birthday' song button. "Ok, just for a little-" she mumbled, but stopped mid sentence seeing Puppy in the camera. "For God's sake. Great."

Hopping toward the office, Bandit spotted toy Luni. He stopped and turned. "whatcha doin?"

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 11 November 2016 at 9:38 PM

oh I'm sewing up a plush! It looks so sad... she muttered knowing that what she said was weird, I...im just going to finish it.

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 9:48 PM

Kitty hears the birthday song and she froze. As the Birthday song finished, she unfreeze and saw Puppy holding a plush version of her . Kitty says "Thank you" to Puppy.Kitty then goes to the girl's restroom leaving Puppy to dance around. Pepper laughed and Puppy froze. Puppy growled and is marching towards the office laughing like a crazy person.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 November 2016 at 10:26 PM

Pepper slammed the song button again, along with the door button. "80 percent? It's only 1:00." Pepper could feel her neck get sweaty. They were getting more aggressive...

Bandit gave a slight nod. "Well as a plush myself, I appreciate it." Then he hopped off.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 11 November 2016 at 10:33 PM

toy Luni finished up her sewing putting the plush back on the table, going to "check" on pepper, she examined her with her special eye. hmm.. maybe we should attack on all sides?

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 10:42 PM

Kitty goes up to toy Luni and says "That is a great idea". Kitty calls everyone and explains toy Luni's idea.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 November 2016 at 10:54 PM

Her heart felt like it would burst out of her chest at any moment. Adrenaline rushed through Pepper's veins, causing a funny feeling in her stomach. A smile spread across her face, although she wasn't happy or feeling joy. In fact, Pepper didn't feel anything. "I bet you think you'll get revenge. That karma will catch up to me. And I can't say that's not true. However, tonight isn't the night!" Pepper let out a hysterical laugh, though finding nothing funny. She flexed her hand, readying a force field if needed.

Bandit's ears went back with anger. He wanted nothing more than to see Pepper dead on the floor, just another dead body at the pizzeria.

Deleted • 11 November 2016 at 11:01 PM

Kitty and the others were so provoked, that they snuck into 5je office while Pepper was not watching. Kitty snuck up behind Pepper and Kitty said to Pepper "Hello". Pepper screamed, lept out of her chair and ran of into the night screaming like an insane person, "I will get my revenge on you!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 11 November 2016 at 11:09 PM

@chicachicken Hi! I'd appreciate it if you don't control my character without my consent. Thanks! 😊

Pepper fumbled with her keys and unlocked the door to her car. Once in, she locked the door and wearily drove home. On the way, fragments of thoughts raced through her head. "They're aware... They're possessed... left early... not 6:00..... 3:30....... don't care..." But one thought scared her the most: "Have to go back tomorrow..."

Deleted • 12 November 2016 at 4:53 AM

@pitch1226,I am sorry. Kitty smiled to herself and called everyone back.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 12 November 2016 at 9:11 AM

what is it kitty? toy Luni asked a bit disappointed her plan didn't work.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 12 November 2016 at 9:25 AM

@chicachicken It's ok, just try not to do it again 😊 You could always make a Nightguard too 😉

Bandit made his way back to the Prize Corner. "Well, it's 4:30, might as well doze off for a while." Settling in a corner, he leaned back, and put his hat over his face.

Deleted • 12 November 2016 at 10:02 AM

Kitty says to toy Luni, " I am going to build more animatronics to make it harder for Pepper".