Writers Portal

in Chit-Chat

Do we have too many topics?

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 31 July 2017 at 9:08 AM

@stagfire Hello, this looks really interesting, can I join?

Username: @appleblizzard

#WPWS (I'll also put it on my profile when/if I'm accepted)

Story Idea: Basically it's about a girl who is able to travel between different dimensions with the help of her necklace. She is a demon but takes the form of a human and hides her demonic nature. She lives in a world with no magic and is an orphan but in hte care of a young couple that looked after her in the orphanage. She is usually in a dimension called Exialita where everybody has magic and the story follows her life as she discovers that her childhood demon friend is alive and that the King of Hell wants to destroy every one of the portals she creates as she will be converted into a demon with immense power and he wishes to use that power. It is a series but I'll first do the first book.

My hashtag: #Exialita

Is this okay? ^-^

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 31 July 2017 at 1:43 PM

@appleblizzard - Sure, you can join.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear more!

Added!

Remember to post your story here >> http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/64373

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 7 August 2017 at 1:38 AM

@stagfire Thank you very much! ^-^

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 10 September 2017 at 3:51 PM

@stagfire I would love to join! i haven't written a story in along time and I am dying to pick up writing again, I hope you will accept me.

Username: @wolfkit

Story Idea or summary: This girl is in an ordinary middle school until she sees this blue light in her room, that she thinks might have somehow transported her to another dimension where there are no parents and all of her class mates turn into animals.

Make a hashtag for your story: #bluecrystals

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 10 September 2017 at 4:35 PM

@wolfkit

Accepted.

Please add the hashtag #WPWS to your profile (Unless you really don't want to)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 23 September 2017 at 2:37 PM

sorry needed to erase a comment