Pings (Sorry if you don't like it! ^^"):

@doyoueverwonder
@emeraldfirefly
@cutiecupcake
@demons

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:12 PM

@stagfire

My username is doyoueverwonder

My idea is that there are people who escaped from a Cat Addict Asylum and are running from the SWAT Team.

They meet EC creatures along the way and try to defeat the SWAT Team, with CANDY!

Hashtag will be #SugarBuzz

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 March 2017 at 9:12 PM

@pitch1226
No problem! Yea x3 Thanks for pinging 😊

More pings! Sorry!
@eggberts
@kazumiizumi
@lynncrow
@megadash

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 16 March 2017 at 9:18 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Accepted! Remember to add the hashtag WPWS to your profile though c:

Hello guys! Remember to add #wpws to your profiles!
@izziebee1017
@summer99318
@jellifysh

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:22 PM

@stagfire

I'm wondering, when do we get to start?

Is there going to be like one topic where we post our stories?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 March 2017 at 9:24 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Now if you'd like

No, it's this one, just read the first post, it says everything you need to know c>

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:35 PM

@stagfire

Oh, really? I'll start posting my story then.

#SugarBuzzPg1

PAGE ONE OF SUGAR BUZZ

They all ran. Ran to the hills. Ran to the trees. They ran to many different places... one of which was Ark Island.

The group of people that had gathered there was quite astounding; about 10. There they explored Ark Island, many going their separate ways.

But there were three people, only three that stuck together. Two were looking around, nervous that SWAT would come. One was excited.

Their names where Yuki, Monty, and Alexis.

Alexis was a city girl, she had never experienced life out of her town. Until she had been nabbed by SWAT and taken to the Asylum.

Monty grew up in a farming state. He was used to waking up at the crack of dawn, and hard work. Monty discovered a certain cat creeping in the crops, and became obsessed with it.

Yuki was raised in an arctic village. She had an encounter with a snow leopard, and that led to her imprisonment.

Three people, in Ark City.

I'll be writing next part soon!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 March 2017 at 9:40 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Amazing! Love it so far! Suspense, only thing I have to say is on your hashtag add pg1 to it; read this >>

Add numbers for every chapter, for links to the next chapter as well. If you run out of writing space just make Pt1 and Pt2's. 😃

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 March 2017 at 10:26 PM

@stagfire Oh, almost forgot! I have some questions!

1. Does our story have to be original or can it be more of a fan fic?
2. Is there a minimum/maximum of how many chapters?
3. Are we allowed to start another chapter book after we finish one?
4. How often do we have to update our stories?
5. Do chapters have a maximum/minimum length?
6. Are we allowed to make a series?
7. What kind of help do you need?

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 2:53 PM

#SugarBuzzPg2

PAGE TWO OF SUGAR BUZZ

(No, I'm not obsessed in writing these.)

Yuki, Monty and Alexis explored every inch of Ark City. It was quiet and peaceful. That is, until they came.

They, meaning the SWAT Team. They had come to take them back. "Hold it right there!" they yelled. The three kids ran into a small cave with a carving on the side.

There were scuttling sounds, and a red and black lizard appeared in front of them.

The kids froze. Was it dangerous? Don't worry, my name's Salaslyke.

So apparently this creature, Salaslyke could read minds and use telepathy.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 March 2017 at 6:51 PM

@doyoueverwonder

I'm really enjoying Sugar Buzz so far! Keep up the good work! 😃

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 8:38 PM

@pitch1226

Wow! Thanks Pitch!

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 March 2017 at 6:04 AM

@stagfire

This looks interesting! I'll consider joining.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 9:44 AM

@pitch1226
Thanks! I'll answer them here and then put them up there
1: Absolutely! It can be a fanfic or really most things, this is almost just a place to just write and give advice, so, really anything you can write
2: No, only a maximum on stories at the moment
3: Hmm, I haven't thought about that yet though I think the answer would be yes.
4: As often or not as you want really, I mean, I haven't updated mine, I've been lazy! You can always send out random pieces of writing if you feel like it or pt1's and 2's.
5: Nope!
6: Absolutely! That sounds intriguing! There's many forms you can do, even comics if you want to send a link to the page
7: I think it's more of positive and constructive feedback, you know?

@doyoueverwonder
The story is amazing! c: This might be confusing but this is kind of a set up I'm looking for
Yourhashtagpg1

Story

Yourhashtagpg2 So they can click on the pg2 and it''l almost direct them to the next one, sorry for the confusion XD

@nightmaremoon12
Cool!

Deleted • 18 March 2017 at 10:59 AM

@stagfire

is this acceptable? 😃

#CrazyPikilandTriskAdventures Page1

It was a nice morning in Ark City. Piki was sleeping on a pie. She woke up to a noise that startled her and ended up landing on Trisk.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 March 2017 at 11:03 AM

@stagfire

Thanks! Ok, I think I know what I'm going to do. 😃

Application:

Username: pitch1226

Displaying the hashtag: #WPWS (Also in my profile 😉)

Story idea: Undertale fan fic I'm sorry for how trash I am

Story hashtag: Haven't thought of one yet

Still working of the plot. ^^"
Once I figure out how I want it to go, I'll be able to make the hashtag. 😊

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 18 March 2017 at 11:05 AM

@chicachicken (Replying from my side!)

The hashtag isn't working because of the parenthesis x3 Would you like to change your hashtag to CrazyPikiandTriskAdventures? Remember to add #WPWS to your profile though c>
Otherwise, yes!

Deleted • 18 March 2017 at 11:06 AM

@crossfire sure and thanks 😊

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 18 March 2017 at 11:24 AM

@chicachicken
Alright! I'll be sure to put you on there!

@pitch1226
Cool! Ahh, I don't do undertale x3 Unlike many people; cool, just be sure to ping me when you have your hashtag and description c: (@stagfire)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 11:43 AM

#VE
#VEPG1
#VEPG1PT1

PROLOGUE

Tristin looked around her forest. ”Mama? Why is it burning?” she asked, horrified.
Lucy hugged her close and spread her wings.

”It’s the T.Y., Tris,” she whispered and launched Tristin and herself into the air. Tristin whimpered and opened her mouth in agony.

“Mommy, who are they?” Tristin asked as she huddled against her mother's warm paws. Tristin tried not to look down, however she saw the tallest pines soaring alongside them. Lucy passed them quickly and Tristin screamed as they gained altitude.

”Shh, Tristin. They’re after us all, it’s what they do. They are evil.” Tristin looked at her mother and she curled herself into a ball.

”Mommy, I’m scared,” she whimpered and Lucy hugged her tight as they flew over the burning woods.

”It’s going to be okay, Tristin, you’ll be fine. We’ll see Daddy again soon,” she meowed, stroking Tristin’s head. Tristin looked down again and huddled against Lucy. Lucy gazed below at the woods and saw a big smoking trail coming up from a clearing in front of them. When Lucy studied it, a shape started to curve inside the smog. A dragon like symbol whirled against the properties of nature and then the smoke engulfed the symbol once again, the smog swirling against the sky. Lucy’s eyes widened in horror and she looked down at Tristin to see if Tristin had seen the T.Y.’s symbol. Tristin opened her eyes slightly and she looked at Lucy. The kitten opened her mouth, but Lucy interjected.

”Tristin,” she meowed calmly. Tristin studied Lucy and saw the fire’s reflection off her brilliant, blue eyes. The fire burning inside, burning forever with hatred and love. ”Tristin,” she meowed again with an edge to her voice. Tristin flicked her tail anxiously and then looked behind her mother.

”Yeah, Mommy?” she asked and Lucy flapped her wings, the air rushing into Tristin’s face.

”Tristin, there’s a camp down there. We have to leave without getting seen, so I’m going to have to go really fast. Don’t scream okay, Tris? I believe in you, sweetie,” she meowed and Tristin huddled herself against Lucy.

“What if we don’t make it?” Tristin asked, her voice muffled. Lucy felt Tristin’s heart beating along with her own, and she looked at Tristin carefully deciding.

“I don’t know, Tristin. I just don’t know,” Lucy breathed in as she silently looked down at the camp. She saw Tristin’s eyes close and her breathing quickened as she flapped her wings for a moment, launching herself down into the forest. Lucy saw a glint out of the corner of her eye and a silver cat with light purple stripes cascading down its back. Then Lucy saw the cannon. Tristin looked down, making eye contact, and the cat instinctively pulled the trigger on the cannon, causing a giant missile to launch toward them. Tristin let out a scream as it made contact and she felt Lucy’s paws wrap around her as they tumbled down. She felt Lucy’s warm breath against her, afraid like herself. Tristin felt Lucy crumble up beneath her as they landed, and an explosion of dust and feathers exploded around her. Tears started to form in her eyes as Tristin realized Lucy had sacrificed herself to save her. The kitten felt herself fall off Lucy into a pile of blue feathers, and she opened her eyes to see Lucy’s brilliant blue feathers floating around them, red stained in the deep blue depths. Tristin scraped a few together and she cried out when she saw Lucy’s face, the blue depths were clouded and Lucy had blood around her mouth.

“Lucy!” Tristin screamed. She jumped on her and tugged at Lucy’s fur. “You have to wake up!”
Tristin felt tears cascading out of her eyes. She lifted her face to the sky and screamed at it.
“She can’t die! She can’t! I won’t let her!” she cried. Tristin grasped a few ginger furs in her paw and she clutched her mother. ”Mommy...” she whimpered, shutting her eyes, unable to register anything in her head.

Lucy raised her head a little and she breathed on Tristin. The kitten looked up and Lucy stared at her daughter, the tear stains dripping down her cheeks and muzzle from her pair of beautiful green blue eyes. Lucy smiled and Tristin leaped at her.

“Oh, Tristen,” she whispered and Tristin hugged her tightly.

“Mommy! You didn’t leave me after all!” she cried and Lucy smiled.

“I love-” she coughed. Love echoed in her eyes as her coughing only got harder, and Lucy saw more blood drip out of her mouth.

“Mommy! It’s going to be all right! I promise!” Tristin cried, new tears erupting from her face. “I know it’s going to be okay!”

Tristin huddled against the injured cat and Lucy’s head fell to the ground, her eyes clouding over and her paws felt limp.

Tristin stared at her, her eyes shaking. She laid a paw on Lucy’s furry neck, and Tristin collapsed in a heap of fur.

Tristin clutched her paws over her face. ”Mommy...” she whimpered.

~

A tabby looked up at the sky and saw the explosion in the sky. ”No,” he murmured, dumbfounded as a cat spiraled out of the sky. Tinted orange feathers falling and then a smaller shape following the cat. ”That can’t... that can’t be Lucy,” he meowed and swayed on his paws, watching them fall. He saw black cats in the far distance. ”I can’t let them take Lucy!” he meowed to himself. The tom flew close to the ground as Lucy and the smaller cat plummeted down, the enemy cats starting to close in on them. Once he cleared into the field, he barely missed Lucy before she fell and the smaller cat fell onto her. The tabby cried out in pain, as if he could feel Lucy’s. He gave a final flap of his wings and flew over to Lucy. The kitten tried to scratch him, but to no avail as she was too weak.

“Get away from my mommy!” she tried to scream. The tabby stared at her and smiled. She was beautiful. Her calico coat shimmered in the sun and white fur shown from underneath her belly. Her eyes were a beautiful bright green.

“It’s going to be okay,” he whispered soothingly and flew off as quickly as he could before the other cats entered the field. As soon as he thought they were out of sight from the T.Y. the tabby flew into a cave and stopped in a small area once inside. Three passageways greeted him as he entered. The Tabby went through one until they entered a cavern, then he set down Lucy and the kitten beside each other.

The kitten had started to grasp Lucy and the tabby collapsed onto the ground. “Luce, you can’t be gone,” he whispered and drew in the kitten, but she didn’t notice. ”It’s going to be alright,” he told himself, partially to the kitten. ”It’s going to be alright.”

The kitten opened her eyes and struggled to break free from his paws.

“Who are you?!” she cried and jumped back. “Don’t touch my mommy!” she screeched and the tabby smiled softly.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay. I’m Swift,” he meowed soothingly and the kitten bristled her back fur aggressively.

“I don't trust you!” She hissed and stood in front of Lucy protectively. Swift look at her sadly and flicked his tail.

“I’m... I’m your father,” he whispered.

~

The kitten stared at him in disbelief and she backed up.

“No!” She suddenly yelled, shaking. Swift drew his tail around his legs and he sighed.

“It's alright, there's nothing to be afraid of,” he meowed and the kitten glared at him, then drew her fur down and collapsed. ”It's going to be okay,” he whispered, drawing his paws around her warm body and felt her relax. Swift stared at her fur rise up and down and suddenly she lifted her head. She blinked, her face glowing.

“Daddy?” She asked and Swift smiled back at her.

“What is it?” Swift replied and she stared at him.

“Daddy? Did Mommy tell you my name?” Swift stared at Lucy, her feathers strangely illuminated in the dark. He turned back at the kitten and hesitated.

“No, no she didn't,” he answered her and she was silent.

“What's yours?” She asked and Swift smiled, she must have forgotten, whether accidentally or purposely. Swift wrapped his tail around her and smiled.

“I'm Swift,” he meowed and she grinned back.

“Well, I'm Tristin!” She meowed happily.

“I'm happy to know you, Tristin,” Swift responded. Tristin purred happily, snuggling against him and Swift slowly fell asleep as Tristin did.

I'm finally doing the story! I'm so lazzzy! XD
#VEPG1PT2

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 18 March 2017 at 1:07 PM

@stagfire

I am extremely confused about the whole hashtag and page thing. Could answer my questions please? ^^"

1. Do we have a hashtag for each page number?
2. Do we link to each page?
3. Do we put our hashtag for the whole story on each post?
4. Can we continue writing on the same post, or do we need to continue on a different post?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 1:13 PM

@degong
Sorry for the confusion ☹️

1: Yes, it helps direct the person to the next page. My post right before your post kind of shows what I mean. It's like this; say you're on the first page

Your hashtagpg1

story

Your hashtagpg2

2: That's what the hashtags are for

3: Hmm, only if you want if it's the main one. You have to put the pg1's, pg?, etc. though

4: If you run out of space use pt1 and pt2s. Yea, you continue on different posts I would think unless you have like different parts that you bold out.

Was that confusing? XD

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 18 March 2017 at 1:15 PM

@stagfire

Okie~ ^-^ That actually clears up a lot of things. Thank you~! 😃

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 1:17 PM

@degong
Huzzah! Your welcome; any questions you want on the question thing? All of them?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 18 March 2017 at 1:18 PM

@stagfire

??? What...? xD ( Also, I don't think you'd use a semi-colon there. 😉 )

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 1:19 PM

@degong
I have a question spot on the main post with answers. Do you want any questions that I answered on there? (I know lol XD)

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 18 March 2017 at 1:22 PM

@stagfire

Do I want any questions? :/ Well, I suppose, I mean, they're not that chewy... Commands, really, are where it's at.

xD Ignore me. You can put my questions up on there if you think it would help people, but it's really all up to you. 😊 ( Also, here's a recommendation: what if you made the questions bold so that it would be easier to navigate? )

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 1:24 PM

@degong

XD

Alright, lol x3. (Yea, I tried to do that before but it didn't work, lol, I'll try again XD) Mind pinging more?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 18 March 2017 at 1:26 PM

@stagfire

Pro Tip: Bold, italics, etc., must be commanded line by line. If you command it like you would with a color, then it wouldn't work, as you have just experienced. ^-^

Yes
No

And I don't know who to ping, I'm really sorry. ^^" All my friends are already on here. O_o

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 18 March 2017 at 1:27 PM

@degong

Yea, that's what happened last time x3 I have to go fix it