1,088 posts

stagfire • 21 March 2017 at 10:16 AM

@pitch1226 Cool 😊
That's cool and wow, early. And I went to bed too late XD

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 22 March 2017 at 1:30 PM

@stagfire
Story idea: A girl that goes around and... gets... elemental powers. Haven't quite decided, that's the general idea. 😊
Hashtag: ...
How about... #ElementalPowers...? If it's not taken. Too lazy to check anything.

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 22 March 2017 at 3:37 PM

@stagfire

Username: fairy_tail

Synopsis: Focuses on a fox daemon (of Golden Compass lore) and different events/occurrences/memories of his life

Hashtag: None yet (Will update once I think of one)

My story is non-linear and non-chronological. What happens in one chapter doesn't necessarily connect to what happens in the next. Basically, the story isn't in any order and it just hops from one life event to another, mixed with memories and so on, of my protagonist.

Hope that's alright.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 22 March 2017 at 3:51 PM

@stagfire

Ok, I think I'm finally going to join. xD (btw, I'm not going to write in pink. 😊 Oh, and The Master Thief is the guy who's in the Thief Shop.)

Username: Degong

Hashtag: #EggThief

Blurb: Cherry is one of the hatched creatures The Master Thief uses to create, find, and sell eggs on the black market. However, she discovers three other Thief Shop creatures, who were bought from The Master Thief and wanted to bring him down.
Cherry then works on the inside for her new friends, and tries to help in any way she can. She tries to swap real eggs for fake ones, creating quite a hectic scene when The Master Thief finds out.
The constant pressure of fulfilling her friends' goals as well as falsely fulfilling The Master Thief's will someday catch up to her. Will Cherry ever be able to bring down The Master Thief? Or will the market for rare eggs continue?

Deleted • 22 March 2017 at 6:30 PM

#SugarBuzz #SugarBuzzPg4

(there will be wrong spellings for some creatures, sorry!)

Monty, Alexis, and Yuki just stared. How many strange creatures were there? Slowly, they started to creep out of the shadows.

There were three particular ones that each of the kids liked. Alexis favored the green and white bunny called Onnekas.
"It reminds me of Twinkle, my rabbit back in the city." she had said.

Yuki found a creature called Grisal. The cold aura surrounding it calmed her.

And finally, Monty had a small mouse called Quamarat. It constantly carried wheat around.

The fish-cat creature, Alex appeared again, this time with a bag. They all peered inside and viewed what looked like a mound of sticky pink candy.

WHEE!!! Alex dived in, and disappeared from sight.
The kids followed, each jumping in to see what was so special.

The place where they were now was strange. It was like CandyLand!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 March 2017 at 7:18 AM

@stagfire I finished the edits and sent them to you via PM.

Who is next for edits?

Deleted • 24 March 2017 at 7:39 AM

@stagfire, I am so sorry, my parents wouldn't let me go on yesterday, which story do I have to edit? 😋

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 March 2017 at 4:22 PM

@pitch1226 Great, thanks so much, reading through them now.

Anyone you want, we don't have many people actually posting. Wanna ping a few oldies about this again? Chica chicken and you could sort out editing doyoueverwonder's and I don't think anyone else has posted yet.

@chicachicken
Anyone's you'd like, the only other person who's posted is doyoueverwonder. You can probably work out who's gonna do what in that with pitch

@flowerlynx
~Added c: Nope, it's not taken yet, lol.

@fairy_tail Added so far 😊

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 24 March 2017 at 4:28 PM

@degong
~Added, sounds wonderful. Yea, that'd be a good idea not to write it in all pink, lol XD

@doyoueverwonder
How wonderful and fluffy x3

Deleted • 24 March 2017 at 4:30 PM

@stagfire thanks!

@doyoueverwonder it's great! 😃

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 24 March 2017 at 4:35 PM

@chicachicken
No problem! c:

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 March 2017 at 5:03 PM

@chicachicken @doyoueverwonder @degong @fairy_tail @flowerlynx

Opened up the writing topic! Post your actual stories there! 😃
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/64373

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 24 March 2017 at 5:08 PM

@ammolite @shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12 @ninjagirl @jellifysh - Don't freak out! I'm posting from my side! - ping me back on stagfire!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 March 2017 at 5:11 PM

@femme @summer99318 @izziebee1017

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 March 2017 at 1:37 AM

@stagfire

Here be thy story!

Username: nightmaremoon12, but I go by hashtagnight nowadays.
Displaying the hashtag on your profile and application (as shown at bottom of post): #WPWS
Story Idea or summary: Numerous aliens and their adventures across the Milky Way. Traces of magic everywhere.
Make a hashtag for your story: #SOL

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 March 2017 at 9:20 AM

@nightmaremoon12
Cool! ~Added 😊

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 25 March 2017 at 3:31 PM

@stagfire

I've decided on my hashtag! It's going to be #Mmrs

😊

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 March 2017 at 8:29 PM

@fairy_tail
Alright, thanks 😊 ~Added

You can start posting stories whenever you'd like >> http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/64373

@pitch1226
Don't mean to pride but found a hashtag yet? c:

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 March 2017 at 8:41 PM

@stagfire No, I haven't. Been busy editing and doing work and stuff so I haven't been able to really work on my story. ^^"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 March 2017 at 8:44 PM

@pitch1226
Cool, that's totally fine. So sorry to bother ❤️

~
Apparently I have an end card

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 March 2017 at 9:14 PM

@stagfire It's fine! I'm just trying to get work done so I can spend more time on it. 😃 ❤️

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 26 March 2017 at 8:21 AM

@pitch1226
Yea, that makes so much sense c>

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 March 2017 at 10:39 PM

@stagfire I've figured out my hashtag! 😃
#RealityVirtual

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 31 March 2017 at 4:18 PM

@pitch1226
Cool! Sounds exciting! 😃

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 31 March 2017 at 6:30 PM

@stagfire

I'll start posting when I'm off mobile. I just moved recently and there's no wi-fi or computer yet. I'm just straight up using data for now.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 31 March 2017 at 6:32 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Cool, just make sure to post on the other forum 😊

Female
225 posts

izz • 25 May 2017 at 6:28 PM

Username: izz

Displaying the hashtag on your profile and application (as shown at bottom of post): #WPWS

Story Idea or summary: A society with anthropomorphic animals and fantasy elements. One rabbit has to solve a mystery to save his warren.

Make a hashtag for your story: #picket
@stagfire

This sounds cool! I already have a bit of this story. Not one of my better ones, but that's so I feel safe putting it out there. Hope you don't mind.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 25 May 2017 at 6:32 PM

@izz
Fantastic! Sounds great! Sorry if this is also confusing, but post the parts of your story in the other forum, thanks! (The link is at the top of the first post) Added 😊

If you'd like to become a mod, see the post crossfire recently posted in the other forum

Female
14 posts

crossfire • 22 June 2017 at 3:42 PM

@izziebee1017 @summer99318 @femme @jellifysh @doyoueverwonder @chicachicken @pitch1226 @shadow_girl @ammolite @flowerlynx @fairy_tail @degong @nightmaremoon12 @izz

Hello, everyone! I noticed a club, COATY, Club Of The Year, and they have a couple of stages to perform. Everyone who wants to play can only do one stage. The prize is a 500cc donation but really the prize is the title of Club Of The Year! The leader will give hints about the next tests. The one right now is finding a username through scrambled words and going to the user's wall and deciphering their riddle and sending them a code and wait for the code. 😊

Let me know who wants to participate and who would be best for the current challenge.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 22 June 2017 at 4:03 PM

@crossfire ME