How dooooo... they do it?

in Help & Questions

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 24 January 2017 at 12:27 AM

I was wondering how people immortalize, and give clicks and feeds and things. It'd be nice to know for the future, so if anyone wants to tell the secret, please PM me.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 24 January 2017 at 1:26 AM

@flowerlynx
If you're talking about the recent CRW lightning evolutions, the secret lies in the Cash Shop Park. xD There are a lot of CC items that automatically gives stats to your creatures, therefore, their creatures advance to the desired stages quickly.
The only downside of using this is that creatures won't appear in the leaderboards haha, but oh well.

In the wider aspect of immortalization, welp, you just have to ask them. xD Giving away their secret means losing customers so it's a risk.

It usually takes me half a month to get two creatures immortalized using only the Click Exchange. xD

Good luck!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 24 January 2017 at 2:04 AM

@flowerlynx
There's a lovely person who immortalizes creatures ( @carter ). They have an immortalizing shop kinda thing, it's 20k per creature. I have no clue how people can immortalize creatures so quickly, and I'm pretty sure Carter won't tell you 😉 I usually use Carter's services or the Click Exchange. The cc park is also really helpful 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 24 January 2017 at 2:43 AM

@flowerlynx

Immortal creatures are over level 2000. Users tend to use off site websites to increase views. Ones that allow links on their site.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 24 January 2017 at 9:43 AM

Huh, cool. Thanks, for giving me some general idea, I guess.

264 posts

snowwall • 30 January 2017 at 11:37 PM

Yarold's and active Facebook might work. Not that I'd know - I've never been _that_ active anywhere!