Warrior Cat Roleplay Sign Up Topic (OPEN)

in Roleplaying

Need any changes?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 February 2017 at 12:44 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Name: Leafstorm
Eye Color: Green
Appearance: Green eyed with hazel brown fur. She lost a bit of her right ear in battle, and has a long leg scar. Most still say she's pretty.
History: She is a half Dawn clan, but her mother managed to keep it a secret. Her parents are now dead.
Personality: She is good at all sorts of things. She can also swim a little. Her only problem is that she almost never speaks.
Mate/Crush: None yet
Kin: Sunheart(father; desceased) and Ivytail(mom;desceased); Dawnheart(sister)
Clan: Leaf clan
Other:

Name: Dawnheart
Eye: Blue
Apperance: Looks like her father with white pelt tipped with golden on her tail and paws. She's pretty but she has a few scars on her legs.
Personality: Better with herbs than with fighting and hunting, but she chose warrior over medicince cat so she would have a chance to meet her mate. She is bubly and has much more energy than her sister.
Mate/Crush: None yet
Kin: Leafstorm(I'm not going to bother writing her father and her mom)
Clan: Formely Leaf clan. She went to join Dawn clan to see her father.
Other

Name: Sunpaw(Sunsky)
Eye: Golden
Appearance: Golden fur all over.
Personality: Too talkative and smart. He's very rash, bold, and reckless. A bit grumpy if you woke him from his catnap which might include a few scars if he's really a grump.
Crush: Icepaw (is it okay @degong )
Kin: Snowpaw
Clan: Dawn clan
Other:

Name: Snowpaw
Eye: Blue
Appearance: Silver white fur tipped with white on the end of her tail and paws. She has a golden star surronding her right eye and three stars on her right cheek. Her mom used to say it was a gift from Star clan, destined you would do great things.
Personality: She can be great at all things, but she sticks with herself and never really can make any friends.
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Sunpaw
Others: none

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 25 February 2017 at 12:51 PM

@panda9983

Yup~! That's okay with me. 😸

@doyoueverwonder

When is the RP going to start? 😱 Do we have the right cats?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 February 2017 at 5:07 PM

Name: Thunder

Eye Color: Dark grey/borderline blue with gold flecks

Appearance: His light grey fur is slightly long with small white and dark grey/black stripes like markings on his face. Thunder's stomach has hints of white and so does his tail. His back has dark grey and black stripes and a few small spots. Thunder's nose is pitch black and the tips of his ears are black and fade into his main body color.

History: Thunder has lived as a loner all his life.

Personality: Very laid back and carefree, Thunder loves the feeling of being free. Any sort of restrictions or authority makes him feel trapped. Naturally curious, sly, and mischievous, sarcastic and smug also describe him well. Thunder is very prideful, very rarely admitting defeat and would rather die than surrender. He does hold a certain distaste for clan cats however, causing Thunder to be disrespectful towards them and hostile. This dislike comes from neither understanding nor liking their way of living, seeing it as too claustrophobic and controlling. Thunder appreciates personal space, but won't lash out if another cat is in his bubble, unless it is a clan cat. Kittypets are also in his dislike category, but he dislikes them far less than clan cats. In fact, despite seeing the kittypet life as restricting, he often goes to the two-leg place for food. Thunder is most comfortable by himself, but is also friendly, sociable, and extroverted toward loners and rogues.

Mate/Crush: Haven't decided yet 😉

Kin: Spiritwish (brother; doesn't know) (Not sure how yet, but it's a thing. Don't question it 😋) (Edit: Might not be a thing. Not sure. Could be either way xD)

Clan: N/A

Other:

@doyoueverwonder If medicine cat for DawnClan isn't taken, then I'll make a cat of it. 😃

There we go! After a much needed update, Thunder is all accurate now! 😃

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 8:16 PM

@degong

The RP is going to start as soon as @pitch1226 makes another cat as the med cat for DawnClan

And pitch, you may be the med cat for DawnClan.

As for Storm, he is accepted.

@panda9983

Accepted, I'm assuming Snowpaw is in DawnClan.

@leafstarofskyclan

Can Hawkstorm mentor Snowpaw?

@degong

Is it okay if I mentor Crystalpaw?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 February 2017 at 8:53 PM

Name: Spiritwish

Eye Color: Dark blue borderline purple with specks of white

Appearance: Spiritwish's ears, back, tail, front left leg, and back right leg are black. The rest of his body is a dark grey with black jaguar like spots that are filled with dark brown/amber. His face is a mix of black, grays, and dark brown/amber. His nose is a light brown with a few tiny black spots.

History: Born into DawnClan, Spiritwish origianlly tained to be a warrior. However early on in his training he discovered that he preferred to help others, especially those who were injured, opposed to fighting. His mentor approved of Spiritwish's request to train to be a medicine cat instead of a warrior so he became a medicine cat apprentice and eventually became a medicine cat himself.

Personality: Spiritwish is very shy and introverted, mostly keeping to himself. Around others that he is very familiar with though, he can be very friendly and caring. He is not fond of strangers however.

Mate/Crush: Secretly has a crush on Heronclaw (If it's ok with @keesa of course)*

Kin: Thunder (Brother; doesn't know it)

Clan: DawnClan

Other:

*I know Medicine cats are not allowed to have mates. However, before Spiritwish realized he wanted to be a Medicine cat he had a crush on Heronclaw (Heronpaw at the time). This is all if it's ok with keesa 😊

@doyoueverwonder Also I changed Storm's name to Thunder because of multiple names also having 'storm' in them to lessen the confusion.

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 9:14 PM

@pitch1226

Okay, Spiritwish is accepted!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 February 2017 at 9:19 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Awesome! Do we get to start now? OwO

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 9:20 PM

@pitch1226

Yes! 😃DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

105 posts

keesa • 25 February 2017 at 9:33 PM

@pitch1226
Yesssss! It is more then ok with me for SpiritWish to like HeronClaw!!!

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 9:36 PM

@keesa @pitch1226 @degong @panda9983 @flowerlynx @leafdapple697 @valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan

HEY EVERYONE! RP STARTS NOW!!! 😃 😃 😃 😃

ohmygoshyesfinallysohappy

Link: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/63955

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 25 February 2017 at 9:36 PM

@doyoueverwonder @keesa

I'm going to pretend I didn't squeal with excitement. Hush, I did nothing of the sort.

Yay!!!! ^W^ When do we get to start?

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 9:38 PM

@pitch1226

RIGHT NOW! 😃 ^^^^^^^

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 26 February 2017 at 2:40 AM

@doyoueverwonder

Yup. ^^

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 11:58 AM

@panda9983

Okay, thanks for the clarification! The RP has started, there is a link above.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 1:00 AM

Name: Birchpool
Eye Color: Light green with blue specks
Appearance: Her paws are black and fade to a light grey for the legs. From her light grey legs, Birchpool's pelt fades to white for her back. Black and dark grey band like markings that are similar to birch trees become more visible as her fur gets lighter. Birchpool's muzzle is black and the rest of her face is white with black and different shade of grey markings. Her pads are pink and her nose is pink with a few black dots. Although Birchpool herself is sleek and short haired, her tail is made up of a more fluffy fur that is light grey and fades to black. As the fur on her tail gets darker, white band like markings become visible.
History: N/A for now
Mate/Crush: Mousefur (Doesn't know she likes him yet)
Kin: N/A
Clan: DawnClan
Other: Very friendly and spunky, Birchpool loves to explore and naturally curious. She loves to have fun, as long as it abides by the rules. With a kind and caring soul, Birchpool sometimes find it hard to follow her head instead for her heart.

@doyoueverwonder
@flowerlynx What do you think?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 March 2017 at 1:04 AM

@pitch1226
I love it 😊

Deleted • 2 March 2017 at 4:59 PM

@pitch1226

Good, accepted!

Deleted • 2 March 2017 at 4:59 PM

@pitch1226

Good, accepted!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 March 2017 at 5:03 PM

@doyoueverwonder
STOP REFRESHING! Geez...

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 5:19 PM

@doyoueverwonder Thanks! 😸

Deleted • 2 March 2017 at 5:23 PM

@flowerlynx

😋 i'm so sorry.

@pitch1226

No problem, by the way is Birchpool supposed to be in DawnClan because I have Mousefur recorded as LeafClan...

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 March 2017 at 5:29 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Yep. Some where buried in the PM we talked about Mousefur having a mate and Flowerlynx suggested one from the other clan to make it interesting. 😉

Deleted • 2 March 2017 at 5:35 PM

@pitch1226
Okay thank you!

@flowerlynx

Birchpool is in DawnClan, sort of a forbidden love.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 March 2017 at 8:56 PM

Name: Shadow
Eye Color: Light blue
Appearance: Full black cat, hence her name. She has rather short fur, and an average sized tail, in length. She is more on the small side, compared to other cats.
History: She used to be a rogue, but was captured by twolegs. She has only recently become a kittypet and doesn't have a reason to run away from her housefolk.
Mate/Crush: Blur, when they meet
Clan: N/A (kittypet)
Other:

@doyoueverwonder

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 8:57 PM

@flowerlynx

Yay!

Her description is amazing!

Added!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 March 2017 at 8:59 PM

@doyoueverwonder
😃
Maybe when Blur wanders into a kittypet yard, it happens to be hers, and they have a nice chat. 😋

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 9:00 PM

M'kay, that sounds great!

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 16 March 2017 at 9:59 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Name: Chloe ( formally Spottedcloud )

Eye Color: Green

Appearance: Chloe has a dappled-grey white pelt.

History: Chloe used to be a warrior of Dawnclan, but she broke the Warrior Code multiple times after seeking the life of a kittypet and staying with her clan. Eventually, she broke away from Dawnclan and is now living happily with her housefolk/twolegs.

Mate/Crush: Thunder ( #ThunderCloud @pitch1226 )

Clan: Formally Dawnclan

Other: None~

1,853 posts

purgatory • 16 March 2017 at 10:05 PM

meh. Like umm i usually dislike warrior cats but. Eh. Meh. Why not. like i have something else to do

I'm making form tomorrow ^^" it's quite late here and i have school ahahaha ><

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 March 2017 at 10:07 PM

@ammolite AHHHHHH!!!! Howdy Ammo! So excited that you've decided to join! ❤️