Not Able To Reorder Cove Lists

in Problems & Bugs

Male
660 posts

brad • 24 April 2017 at 11:29 PM

^ Title.
Trying to move creatures around on my lists... and it's just not working.
I'm trying to drag and drop the creature to where I want. It does this pulse thing with all the images, and then they just stay in the same spot.
Is anyone else actually able to move them around, and I'm doing something wrong or...?
I'm using Chrome, btw.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 24 April 2017 at 11:39 PM

So first, it took me like 2 minutes to find where the cove list is haha xD 😋

I tried to edit the position and I ... sorta could? If I move a creature, it'll move that one (Creature A) + the one before it (Creature B), so both creatures end up in the new place with Creature B sitting in the space I wanted, and then Creature A (i.e. the one that I actually clicked on), one space behind it.

I'm guessing there's some coding error in there cause having the spaces move around like that is functionally very very inefficient xD

@o_o And yes I see the pulse thing you're talking about as well o-o Very weird....

Male
660 posts

brad • 25 April 2017 at 12:15 AM

@mairbear
I'm getting the same kind of "sorta" haha
They'll move around. Just not exactly where I want them to.

I made a thing!
https://gfycat.com/ScrawnyFrighteningHarpyeagle
^Here's what's happening to me.

What I'm trying to do is get all the Quadwings in one row.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 25 April 2017 at 4:43 PM

@o_o @mairbear thanks for reporting this in. Working on this as we speak! ❤️ Stay tuned for updates.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 June 2017 at 11:58 PM

@o_o @mairbear @Ian

It's super frustrating. I was reordering my cove list, and -taco- just got in my way!!! YAAAAAAAAAAA all I was trying to do was reorder my cooooove liiiiist!!!