Profile Pic

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you like to personalize your avatar pic?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 30 April 2017 at 7:51 PM

I know we can have a featured pet in our cove as what would be considered our "Avatar" pic. But I was thinking it would be cool if we could have it personalized to where we could choose any pic from our computer to use as a profile pic, instead of a creature in your cove. Would be easy to see your avatar cause you know what you have on it like a pic of foods, anime characters, other creatures from other games stuff like that things you like etc that are saved. I think it would be more fun that way to have a personal "Avatar" pic. And when you reply to someone on the forum you know that's your pic. But just saying, perhaps some people would feel like that would be a nice idea to personalize your profile that way too. Have a profile pic of your real life pet dog, cat, or whatever pet you own. So just saying...

@Ian

Deleted • 30 April 2017 at 9:35 PM

@chloelove, that's not a bad idea 😊 It's a great idea! 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 30 April 2017 at 9:37 PM

@chicachicken

Thanks! I think it's more fun to personalize your profile.

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 30 April 2017 at 9:39 PM

@chloelove

Great idea! 😊

Deleted • 30 April 2017 at 9:40 PM

@chloelove, it would 😊

343 posts

solnyshko • 30 April 2017 at 9:48 PM

@chloelove
oooo i think this is a great idea! just like how you can choose your own profile pic in other sites lol.
it'll make it easier to spot yourself in forums, blog posts, etc. bc you'd see your pic right away haha. i hope they would consider this option!

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 30 April 2017 at 9:50 PM

@chloelove
A little on the fence about this, but it'd be nice for some variety - definitely won't ever be mistaken for another user at a glance though for sure. Also like a siggie would be nice too.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 30 April 2017 at 9:51 PM

@wildfire4012 @chicachicken @carnesiel Yeah I know it would be nice, you could even choose like your favorite pokemon and post it up there, or an anime character that you like. Yeah and your right you can spot your pic right away instead of not knowing cuz someone also has the same creature on their profile won't have those probs seeing your replies and stuff online. I just think it'd be fun to choose something.

Female
2,915 posts

mairbear • 30 April 2017 at 10:25 PM

@chloelove I think it would be a great idea to let users choose any picture they want as their profile picture ( as long as there are no copyright issues, I'm assuming). I think it'll help the community feel more personal as well... even a small icon can reveal a bit of personality which is nice 😊